Home
Considering Bundy got about 10% for Governor in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

I will guess that Trump's hardcore MAGA base makes up 20% +/- 5% across the nation.

Has anyone seen an accurate poll?
I have never met an Amican.
What’s an Amican, Covtard?
Doesn’t matter until vote counting is made reliable
Third parties never work; they just divide the vote, giving the apposing party the victory.

DF
Its simple.

Just fugging vote for the guy that can do the job.

Dont stay home.

Dont pout about Tweets.

Dont vote for Biden.

Dont vote Independent.

Dont be the "conservative" that the Dems are counting on.
Not enough to get him elected unfortunately.
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.

Nah....let those stupid fugging white people off the hook by blaming everything on the "steal".

These fugging pricks would really appreciate it.
The OP is working up a strawman. That's what he does.
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jim, I fixed it just for you.
Fundamentalist were a core part of Trumps base. I consider myself a fundamentalist both biblically and constitutionally. When voting it’s the Constitutional aspect that I vote for and it generally meshes with the biblical side. More than any democrat.

I’m far from a perfect Christian even if there were such a thing. I believe in the Bible as written and I believe in the Constitution as written, hence a fundamentalist. When you change it to fit your wants they lose all meaning. They both say what they say take it or leave it. The Constitution is especially clear and easily understood without wiggle room.

I don’t care how nice a candidate is, or their appearance, or their charisma. Most fundamentalist are high information issue oriented voters that vote for the candidate that will implement correct policies. It’s what matters to them by definition of being fundamentalist and policy driven.

It’s the low information not paying attention “middle of the road, milk toast voters” that vote personality over policy.

Trump was the best President in my lifetime. I liked his mean quotes. Fighting back is exactly what the right needs. We’re all sinners with character flaws. Our Founders wrote the Constitution with that very understanding in mind. It’s the commie left that believes people are fundamentally good and that government can be trusted with more power “to do the right thing and help people.” Our Founders understood that people are inherently flawed and so are the governments comprised of those people. That government should therefore ensure liberty but otherwise mostly stay out of the way.
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj

I agree ^

That's why I asked about a poll. There are a lot of us who will vote for who ever has the R behind his name. I mean, Hell it beats the alternative.

I do not think Trump could even take Idaho's or Wyoming's EC votes as third party.

But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.
Not enough
Originally Posted by blanket

Folks didn't vote for Joe they voted against DJT but then if you need to be told that odds are you will never understand anyway

He would definitely give a new party a fighting chance at relevance.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Folks didn't vote for Joe they voted against DJT but then if you need to be told that odds are you will never understand anyway
2016, Just as many were voting against Hillary. Trump rode in on the perfect storm. And he was the man for the job. Liberal media crucified him and was fully responsible for those who were anxious to vote against Trump in 2020.
Enough for the Democrats to win without cheating.
A vote for a 3rd party candidate will lead to a democrat windfall at the election.

It will make no difference who the democrat candidate is they will win.
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election

No it didnt.

Self centered voters did.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

2016, Just as many were voting against Hillary. Trump rode in on the perfect storm. And he was the man for the job. Liberal media crucified him and was fully responsible for those who were anxious to vote against Trump in 2020.
Very different leading up to an election he wasn't expected to win than what was done to him for four continuous years while he was in office.
But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.

The RNC will only run Mitch McConnells idea of the right kind of Republican. So the chances of a Republican winning are next to nothing anyway.
Originally Posted by Bwana338
A vote for a 3rd party candidate will lead to a democrat windfall at the election.

Worry Not! We will stop the disloyal fuuck (Trump) in Florida. RDS FTW.
Will revisit it in 2 years.

The 2020 election was stolen numnuts.... and you are the architect of your life, but unfortunately, the blueprints are messy, written in Mandarin, and waterlogged beyond all recognition. Good luck.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

You don't care what the facts are. All you care about is your Trump and conservative hate and pushing whatever narrative your liberal keepers tell you to push.
Stupid.

Trump was the only candidate to fight back. Do you see what the left does? How they brainwash kids, own a corrupt corporate media that brainwashes low information adults? You want another pussy establishment republican that won’t take a stand and won’t push back?

Any republican that won’t call it as it is and argue back is an establishment republican and is just about worthless.

No it didnt.

Jim, that is the reality of our situation. To win an election, you must get the vote of the self centered idiots who make up this nation.
Originally Posted by Raspy
You don't care what the facts are. All you care about is your Trump and conservative hate and pushing whatever narrative your liberal keepers tell you to push.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

The 2020 election was stolen numnuts.... and you are the architect of your life, but unfortunately, the blueprints are messy, written in Mandarin, and waterlogged beyond all recognition. Good luck.

[bleep] you numnutso

Fuqk off, imbecile!
I see a meltdown on the way😂

[bleep] you numnutso

KMA....I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out.
I think a lot of people would change their vote based on the polling going into the election.

But if enough don’t, then he’s just a spoiler that will hand it to the dems.

Calm down Jason.
LOL

No it didnt.

Jim, that is the reality of our situation. To win an election, you must get the vote of the self centered idiots who make up this nation.

Or be a Democrat.

They are not near as selfish and stupid as Republicans.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Better you keep sucking on your Leech
You are dumber than dog crap, thank you for your worthless perspective

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Everyone’s entitled to act fuucking stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Everyone’s entitled to act fuucking stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Your Hero!

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!
You can't even legally buy firearms maser.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your fueccked up perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my assp.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!
You can't even legally buy firearms maser.

Hahaha!

One pic of you in a diaper at 35 will do that.....

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your fueccked up perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my assp.

Yep! You're just another fuuuqing imbecile in the way.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Bout to go full elky.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Your rear must be pretty jealous of all the schieet that comes out of your mouth.

Nah....let those stupid fugging white people off the hook by blaming everything on the "steal".

These fugging pricks would really appreciate it.

You there.

Attempting to use logic and proportion is not allowed here.

Trumps “ grab them by the pussy” comment was disclosed before the 2016 election…WHICH HE WON…dumb ass

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Clever. Trade imbecile for mentally deranged and nobody will know that you’re a diaper wearer🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Trumps “ grab them by the pussy” comment was disclosed before the 2016 election…WHICH HE WON…dumb ass

Absolutely correct.....and that video was taken 15 years before Trump even thought about being POTUS....hell, in our younger years, nearly all of us would say that....

Absolutely correct.....and that video was taken 15 years before Trump even thought about being POTUS....hell, in our younger years, nearly all of us would say that....
Exactly.

Who cares.

Implement the correct policies.

Trump called it locker room talk and that’s exactly what it was. We all know that’s how most men talk at times when around other men and not being forced to be PC. I’ll take that honesty over a fake and lying politician all day long.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Exactly.

Who cares.

Implement the correct policies.

Trump called it locker room talk and that’s exactly what it was. We all know that’s how most men talk at times whe
around other men. I’ll take that honestly over a fake politician all day long.

Yep....x100

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Hahahaha! Hows the weather in Salmon???

Yes he did. I’d take that over this “grab em by the dick” administration. Some of you never learn.
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Yes he did. I’d take that over this “grab em by the dick” administration. Some of you never learn.
Or Biden’s showering with his daughter behavior. We have a president whose own daughter blames her sexual addiction partially on taking showers with her dad at an uncomfortable age. Is there any age where that’s normal? His son was fugging his biological brothers wife and nephews mother. Crazy gross behavior.

We’re supposed to be outraged by Trumps off the cuff comment similar to something most men have said among friends as obvious BSing because the media tells us to be. Fugging lemmings.

Have you been under a rock. He did WIN the vote, but the democrats used covid as an excuse to halt the procedure so the could manufacturer millions of fake votes and was supported by the entire Deep State machine.

Have you been under a rock. He did WIN the vote, but the democrats used covid as an excuse to halt the procedure so the could manufacturer millions of fake votes and was supported by the entire Deep State machine.
Biden was NOT ELECTED, he was INSTALLED!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Trump as a 3d party would guarantee the Dems a win WITHOUT cheating.
As a true red-blooded Amican, I say fuuck 'em all. I'm tired of being treated like a serf. All of them walk all over the Constitution. They deserve to be windchimes.

Sure you have Jim, their kinda like a Mexican except their amish.......
I ain't forecasting chitt at this point.
Hahaha!

Yeah?
Hahaha!

Yeah?

To me? Go close on your well loan and set up the kids for another 60 years...

After what most of the Republican politicians did to wreck Trumps momentum of making America great again, not sure they deserve to be “in charge”.

And what’s the worst that’ll happen, we’ll get a complete piece of [bleep] democrat as president? That threat is getting really weak.

If the bulk of Americans weren’t ready to really make America great again, then maybe we deserve the tired old corruption we’ve allowed for so many decades. I’d like to think not, but it’s apparent even here on the fire.

I don’t have any answers, I’m frustrated at and disappointed in so many people.
Considering Bundy got about 10% for Governor in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

I will guess that Trump's hardcore MAGA base makes up 20% +/- 5% across the nation.

Choices:

1) Communist

2) RINO Socialist Uniparty

3) MAGA

This is really really tough... Golly Gee
Originally Posted by EdM
Hahaha!

Yeah?

To me? Go close on your well loan and set up the kids for another 60 years...

Geezus...wasn't trying to pick a fight.

Was merely agreeing that the crystal ball is a bit cloudy.
Or be a Democrat.

Dems are nothing but self centered idiots. They vote for more free schitt with every election, never caring that they are driving the nation into bankruptcy.
Or be a Democrat.

Dems are nothing but self centered idiots. They vote for more free schitt with every election, never caring that they are driving the nation into bankruptcy.

That doesn't change the fact that they vote the right way when they need to.

They dont prick around and pout.
Republicans win a few races and the Presidency once in a while.

Al the time being the laziest bunch of underfunded, poorly organized sons of bitches there are.

Imagine......if we were to organize just a little....circle the wagons slightly....and look at the big picture just a smidge....

We would be unstoppable and take the country back.

Easy.

Al the time being the laziest bunch of underfunded, poorly organized sons of bitches there are.

Imagine......if we were to organize just a little....circle the wagons slightly....and look at the big picture just a smidge....

Easy.

Well put.

Easy.
It's like a game you don't want to win. because if your winning to much is lost.
Originally Posted by 270jrk

After what most of the Republican politicians did to wreck Trumps momentum of making America great again, not sure they deserve to be “in charge”.

And what’s the worst that’ll happen, we’ll get a complete piece of [bleep] democrat as president? That threat is getting really weak.

If the bulk of Americans weren’t ready to really make America great again, then maybe we deserve the tired old corruption we’ve allowed for so many decades. I’d like to think not, but it’s apparent even here on the fire.

I don’t have any answers, I’m frustrated at and disappointed in so many people.

Spot on!
So many here agree with any and everything with an (R) next to it, they are no better than the democrats. Both parties are on the same team, at least the vast majority are anyway. So supporting someone based on a political association is retarded no matter what side you're on. Until we add a nation can see that we're screwed
If voting fraud was $hit, the RINO's wouldn't spit it out even with a mouth full of it. Apparently, the RINO's use voting fraud too. Just look what happened in Alaska this week.

kwg
I just read the last page on my phone so Bear with me,..

Jim Conrad seems to have all the answers, I guess that's what he thinks. Carry on bitches.

Its simple.

Just fugging vote for the guy that can do the job.

Dont stay home.

Dont pout about Tweets.

Dont vote for Biden.

Dont vote Independent.

Dont be the "conservative" that the Dems are counting on.
Best advice on here

No it didnt.

Jim, that is the reality of our situation. To win an election, you must get the vote of the self centered pussies who make up this nation.
Fixed it
Sickens me to see how many vote on feelings in this country. Trumps not a very likeable individual for many, but he did the best damn job a president did in all my voting years. I knew people who didnt vote for him because he was mean. Wtf. Those dont deserve to be free and dont deserve a country like we once had. Unfortunately those same fools ruined it for all of us
Do you know your American history? All of this happened in 1912. Trump would be a rerun.
Former Pres. Teddy Roosevelt lost the primary to incumbent Taft. He formed a 3d party, Progressive, nicknamed the Bull Moose Party. Teddy pulled 25% of vote and shoved Taft into the loser circle. It gave Woodrow Wilson the win.

The simple fact is that our electoral college system doesn't allow for a 3d party. It almost guarantees a win for the party least like the other 2.
Probably already been said, but enough to guarantee the demonrats would win. Third party will just divide the conservative vote.
I’ll vote for Desantis in the primary and then for whoever wins.

No third party votes. Not now.
I'm in, we've needed a viable third party in this country for several decades.

Blanket, do you think President Trump was a bad president?
Third parties are a form of masochism. Whatever gives some people the impression that only a small percentage of citizens are Trump voters remains a mystery. The truth is he would’ve won by a very large margin in 2020 had there been no fraud.
Democrats and their propaganda arm have tried their best to destroy him for over six years now. If he is so inconsequential why would they need to do that?
dont think Trump was a bad president just because of his nature was not effective due to his being constantly on twitter to much baggage
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Probably already been said, but enough to guarantee the demonrats would win. Third party will just divide the conservative vote.

I'm OK with the democrats winning if it means putting another milquetoast rino in office, < same/same, I'll vote for President Trump whether he gets the nomination or not.

I voted for Ross Perot and don't have a single regret, mr NO NEW TAXES/IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER and his schittbag son/sons can KMA. < Rotten establishment POS all.
Originally Posted by Pat85

The RNC will only run Mitch McConnells idea of the right kind of Republican. So the chances of a Republican winning are next to nothing anyway.
Yep, they tried that twice with Mittens and McLame; we got Obummer twice. And Ross “third party” Perot gave us Wild Willie. Trump may be strong enough, except the Swamp he wanted to drain, about drained him.

It’s hard for one man to do battle against a well entrenched machine, bureaucrats, big tech and corrupt media. But he did pretty well against those odds. They trying to cripple him for ‘24, after over 6 yrs of all out attacks.

We should expand House majority and control the Senate in ‘24, hopefully.

DF
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I'm OK with the democrats winning if it means putting another milquetoast rino in office, < same/same, I'll vote for President Trump whether he gets the nomination or not.

I voted for Ross Perot and don't have a single regret, mr NO NEW TAXES/IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER and his schittbag son/sons can KMA. < Rotten establishment POS all.
Thank you for giving us Bill Clinton. Bush was no gem but Clinton was a disaster. Clinton couldn't have won without the Perot voters.
third party run is a death wish. It will never, ever work in America.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Sickens me to see how many vote on feelings in this country. Trumps not a very likeable individual for many, but he did the best damn job a president did in all my voting years. I knew people who didnt vote for him because he was mean. Wtf. Those dont deserve to be free and dont deserve a country like we once had. Unfortunately those same fools ruined it for all of us

Trump was so unlikable he got 12 million more votes in 2020 after 4 years of pissing people off than he got in 2016.

MAGA

Troll should suck a green egg.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
third party run is a death wish. It will never, ever work in America.

Never.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Yep, they tried that twice with Mittens and McLame; we got Obummer twice. And Ross “third party” Perot gave us Wild Willie. Trump may be strong enough, except the Swamp he wanted to drain, about drained him.

It’s hard for one man to do battle against a well entrenched machine, bureaucrats, big tech and corrupt media. But he did pretty well against those odds. They trying to cripple him for ‘24, after over 6 yrs of all out attacks.

DF

Trump better have good people watching his six because they've about run out of cheating and illegal solutions for him.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DF

Trump better have good people watching his six because they've about run out of cheating and illegal solutions for him.
My concern as well.

DF
When a RHINO wins, America loses. When a Progressive wins, America loses. When MAGA loses America loses.

Belly up to the voting booth and pick your poison.

1) Progressive

2) RHINO

3) MAGA

What toxic BS??? Be specific…
The border wall???
The tax cuts???
Ripping up the TPP deals being negotiated???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
Rebuilding our depleted military???
The Abraham accords???
Decimating ISIS and Al Queada (sp)

OR…
Because Hollywood and the MSM was on a non-stop mission to convince you that he was “TOXIC” with bogus claims of Russian collusion and pee tapes???

It’s pretty sad that so many in this country seem to have lost the ability to see things as they are instead of how Hollywood and the Democrats (MSM) want you to see them.
It would be like any other third party vote.
Third parties never work; they just divide the vote, giving the apposing party the victory.

DF
Thank God we still have just the democrats and the Whigs.
Originally Posted by arky65
When a RHINO wins, America loses. When a Progressive wins, America loses. When MAGA loses America loses.

Belly up to the voting booth and pick your poison.

1) Progressive

2) RHINO

3) MAGA
And when the EC votes are tallied:
Progressive gets 51%
Rhino gets 24%
MAGA gets 25%
The popular vote doesn't matter.

Isn't it odd that Obama and Biden talk more "toxic bullshit" than Trump, but the gullible mainstream media watchers get sucked into believing that Trump is the problem? @usefulidiot
+1
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So Trump gets 50% of Repub votes. That means 20% to 25% of the national.
Originally Posted by jbmi
+1
Those folks are gullible and stupid, then. Sorry. Just the facts. They voted against their best interests because they swallow media hype.
+1

You’re wrong… they didn’t vote AGAINST Trump they voted for the narrative presented to them by the MSM…
Two entirely different things…They only “THOUGHT” they were voting against the big bad boogeyman…because that’s what they were TOLD…but odds are you will never understand anyway…
+1

You’re wrong… they didn’t vote AGAINST Trump they voted for the narrative presented to them by the MSM…
Two entirely different things…They only “THOUGHT” they were voting against the big bad boogeyman…because that’s what they were TOLD…but odds are you will never understand anyway…
Good point.

It's hard to beat the MSM constantly pouring out negative stuff, the FBI sitting on stuff that would probably have tipped the election, the vote fraud that switched votes, created votes, hid votes, etc. in swing states, the DOJ harassment for over 6 years, the misinformation and fraudulent documents presented to the FISA court, the intel community lying about the fake dossier, etc. etc.

Sorta hard for even a Trump type character to overcome such an overwhelming and relentless onslaught.

DF
If Trump is on the ballot, he gets my vote.
If the RNC insists on making Trump run as an independent, they will lose bigly.
As will we all, which somehow always seems the RNC strategy..
+1

Exactly.

Good ole Joe from Scranton was gonna bring some normalcy and civility back to the White House. Riots gonna end drama on social media calm down and peace and love will reign.

That was what people voted for.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So Trump gets 50% of Repub votes. That means 20% to 25% of the national.
Look at Corporal Covtard trying to act like he’s gotta clue.

ROFLMAO
Probably about the same amount that voted for Ross Perot in '96 and with the same end result.
Originally Posted by Backroads

How would the RNC “insist” on making Trump run as an independent??? Let the primary sort it out…I’m sure Trump remembers the debacle Ross Perot caused…
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
Probably about the same amount that voted for Ross Perot in '96 and with the same end result.
You beat me to it
Originally Posted by efw
+1

Exactly.

Good ole Joe from Scranton was gonna bring some normalcy and civility back to the White House. Riots gonna end drama on social media calm down and peace and love will reign.

That was what people voted for.

That was the prevailing perception, and it worked.

All politics is perception.
The most successful 3d party candidate of all time was Teddy Roosevelt and he only got 88 out of 531 EC votes. No one has got any EC votes at all since George Wallace. Ross Perot got 19% of the popular vote and no EC votes. Whatever his purpose in running, all he did was to take down Bush. Trump might pick up a handful of EC votes in some small, hard red states but in the swing states, they'd all go bright blue as Trump split the conservative vote.
But lets say that Trump did pull enough EC votes to keep either other candidate from getting a majority. That would throw it into the house where Trump would have no party members backing him. Since each state only gets 1 vote in the house, the most likely winner would be the Republican.

He would draw just enough votes to make sure the democrats keep the White House.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Thank you for giving us Bill Clinton. Bush was no gem but Clinton was a disaster. Clinton couldn't have won without the Perot voters.
Another way to look at that is Clinton couldn't have won without the Bush voters who didn't vote for Perot, even though Perot may have been the better choice for the future of the country.

Easy.

Jim, Jim, Jim,

R's don't have the time to be organizers and such, driving voters to the polls, "getting out the vote"

We's all busy working and running small businesses an scheidt.
If President Trump is on the ticket he’ll be getting mine and my wife and son’s vote…..guarandamnteed
Idaho Shooter: "I" would not vote for President Donald J. Trump on a "third party" ticket.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

How would the RNC “insist” on making Trump run as an independent??? Let the primary sort it out…I’m sure Trump remembers the debacle Ross Perot caused…
The RNC will do whatever it can to derail a Trump candidacy, which guarantees a GOP loss.
We have a leadership problem as conservatives, voting for establishment candidates prolongs that problem.

The RNC will do whatever it can to derail a Trump candidacy, which guarantees a GOP loss.
We have a leadership problem as conservatives, voting for establishment candidates prolongs that problem.

Trump is already doing whatever it takes to derail a Republicans victory. Luckily for you, and me, we will stop him dead cold in FL. As it should be.
DeSantis doesn't twit. He delivers.
You're welcome.
Trump is not going to spend a ton of money, run as an independent to lose, split the vote and get a Dem elected. Thants what would happen. Trump or anybody else is not going to win as an independent.
Originally Posted by kwg020
If voting fraud was $hit, the RINO's wouldn't spit it out even with a mouth full of it. Apparently, the RINO's use voting fraud too. Just look what happened in Alaska this week.

kwg
Would I vote for Donald Trump if he went 3rd party ?? NO, absolutely not. We saw how that worked for GW Bush and Ross Perot.

kwg
Originally Posted by MickinColo

He would draw just enough votes to make sure the democrats keep the White House.

Trumpists will never figure it out, which is why they will gift another dim regime to the country they so love.

Trump is already doing whatever it takes to derail a Republicans victory. Luckily for you, and me, we will stop him dead cold in FL. As it should be.
DeSantis doesn't twit. He delivers.
You're welcome.
No one believes you. You have no support here.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Trumpists will never figure it out, which is why they will gift another dim regime to the country they so love.
Never Trumpers will deliver another 4 years to Biden.
Congratulations?

That's why I asked about a poll. There are a lot of us who will vote for who ever has the R behind his name. I mean, Hell it beats the alternative.

I do not think Trump could even take Idaho's or Wyoming's EC votes as third party.

I think the same. If he has indeed lost his steam he should step aside and let DeSantis win the job

exactly
And that, folks, is how propaganda works on the slow.

Why'd you shoot your grand-kids in the gut, Joe?

Because a close friend told me that the president was mean.

A close friend?

Hell yes! I watch 'em on the news every night!

Are you really that fuggin stupid, Joe?

Proudly so. Proudly so.

The border wall???
The tax cuts???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
The Abraham accords???

OR…
Because Hollywood and the MSM was on a non-stop mission to convince you that he was “TOXIC” with bogus claims of Russian collusion and pee tapes???

It’s pretty sad that so many in this country seem to have lost the ability to see things as they are instead of how Hollywood and the Democrats (MSM) want you to see them.
his hot mike of grab them by the puzzle cost him the vote of a bunch of women, he just has a big mouth that costs him dearly. If the Republican party runs him again they will lose, if he runs as an independent it will decide the vote and the democrats will win again. Trump had the democrats, the rhinos, and the press working against him and that will not change
If the Republican is Romney, Cassidy, Murkowski, or Collins? And the Democrat is Newsome. What do you suggest?
Revolt

Surprisingly Bundy got 17% of the vote state wide and 30% in the county he lives in.
Folks are sick of the status quo

The border wall???
The tax cuts???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
The Abraham accords???

OR…

his hot mike of grab them by the puzzle cost him the vote of a bunch of women, he just has a big mouth that costs him dearly. If the Republican party runs him again they will lose, if he runs as an independent it will decide the vote and the democrats will win again. Trump had the democrats, the rhinos, and the press working against him and that will not change

Like I’ve pointed out, his hot mike moment was in 2016… he WON that election…that’s it??? He’s too toxic because of that??? Or is it because others are trying to make you think he is??? Don’t fret… they’ve convinced a good portion of voters, so it ain’t just you…and that’s the reason I don’t think he can win in 2024… most people can’t think for themselves.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Never Trumpers will deliver another 4 years to Biden.
Congratulations?

Right-on they won't stand strong, they're A-OK with the country limping along with a RINO at the helm.

I just wonna enjoy ma-self and get back to ma chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,,

By the way what did Trump tweet that was a lie?
Some people [Trump] don't take the lefts BS, he will not only hit back , he'll ruffle the liberals feathers every chance he get and that's a good thing. < Unless you're scared.
No the leftist media that he suffered thru will continue to push their agenda and continue weakin his chances
The Left, when pushed, will predictably double down on stupid.

It’s the only playbook they have. Well, there’s always cheating….

DF
Cracks me up how leftist propagandists in the media have been able to turn so many who claim to be on the right against Trump.

After how we’ve been manipulated and propagandized beginning with Russia collusion through COVID to Ukraine and yet so many retards here fall for the trap again.

And this is a relatively conservative pool.

No wonder our country is headed south.
All that would do, is give the DemocRATs the vote again without them even cheating...

it will split the conservative vote....and the DemocRATS win again.. without even cheating..

The Dncc WOULD BE 100% behind Trump running on a 3rd Party Ticket.
Originally Posted by efw
Cracks me up how leftist propagandists in the media have been able to turn so many who claim to be on the right against Trump.

After how we’ve been manipulated and propagandized beginning with Russia collusion through COVID to Ukraine and yet so many retards here fall for the trap again.

Amen. And they pay the left to do it.

People regarding President Trump as invincible forget how very narrowly he won in 2016. Three critical States broke his way by 1% margins. People voting against Hillary, almost a fluke.

2016 Texas voted in an unknown Donald Trump by a 9% margin.

2020 Texas voted for a known President Trump by only a 5% margin over Biden. Hatred of President Trump energized the Democrat base.

2022 Texas voted for Gov. Abbott and other statewide Offices for the Republicans, back to a consistent 10% margin.

2018 President Trump in office, DeSantis wins Florida over an energized Democrat base by just 0.4%

2022 Biden in the Whitehouse, DeSantis wins Florida by 19%.

President Trump hasn’t proven to be the kingmaker that was predicted, most of his endorsed candidates lost, he then attacks and belittles DeSantis.

Reagan and President Trump have been the greatest Presidents in my lifetime. Based on what he has done for Florida I believe DeSantis could be another.

I think the Democrats really hope President Trump is the R. candidate in 2024.
If Desantis gets the nomination and Trump runs 3rd party the democrats win and Trump knows it. He would only being doing it to stave off the likely prosecution for a year or two. I pray he's not that selfish. He's become too divisive for middle America and would loose against Newsom. DeSantis is our best shot in 2024. Trump would make a great Sec of State against the ChiComs and despite her 2A views I'd love to see Tulsi in charge of the Pentagon. If Tim Scott was the VP on the ticket we would win in a landslide.
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
If Desantis gets the nomination and Trump runs 3rd party the democrats win and Trump knows it. He would only being doing it to stave off the likely prosecution for a year or two. I pray he's not that selfish. He's become too divisive for middle America and would loose against Newsom. DeSantis is our best shot in 2024. Trump would make a great Sec of State against the ChiComs and despite her 2A views I'd love to see Tulsi in charge of the Pentagon.
Shut-up stupid
If Desantis gets the nomination and Trump runs 3rd party the democrats win and Trump knows it. He would only being doing it to stave off the likely prosecution for a year or two. I pray he's not that selfish. He's become too divisive for middle America and would loose against Newsom. DeSantis is our best shot in 2024. Trump would make a great Sec of State against the ChiComs and despite her 2A views I'd love to see Tulsi in charge of the Pentagon.
Shut-up stupid

Let's hear your better plan.
Maybe his '''divisiveness''' is why 10's of thousands attend his rallies?
Maybe the cupcakes should stop listening to the MSM telling them how divisive Trump is. Maybe it's still time for someone who is willing to go head to head the lefty schittbagz?? Ya rekon?
Maybe the cupcakes should stop listening to the MSM telling them how divisive Trump is. Maybe it's still time for someone who is willing to go head to head the lefty schittbagz?? Ya rekon?

So you have no plan other than name calling and living in the past. Classic

Aren't you supposed to be over at Walmart fighting over a new Black Friday TV today?

Yet even those 10’s of thousands couldn’t give us a majority in the Senate or the House.

They would however give us a President Newsome by a comfortable margin if President Trump ran as a third party.
Originally Posted by efw

Its easier to blame everything on the Steal.

It lets these Biden voting "conservatives" off the hook.
As Steve4106 has said 5 1/2 times, until we get back to vote on 'voting day' , no machines no mail-in etc. etc. the right is finished.

SO as we all know none of those things are going to happen, SO lets face it -> it's over , some might think desantis will save us HE WON'T.
We are living the new normal
Its easier to blame everything on the Steal.
It lets these Biden voting "conservatives" off the hook.
There were 168 million REGISTERED voters for 2020. Trump got 74 million. Are we to believe over 90% of the outstanding vote went to Biden? Are we to believe 158 million out of 168 million actually voted?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Yet even those 10’s of thousands couldn’t give us a majority in the Senate or the House.

They would however give us a President Newsome by a comfortable margin if President Trump ran as a third party.

The same thing would happen if Trump got the nomination. It's time to bring in a relief pitcher. DeSantis/Scott 2024
In the meantime the Republicans need close all the voting loop holes all over the country the way they did in Florida.
didn't want to start a new thread on this - just a reminder

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
even if you combine it with his presidential account

it still comes up 24m less

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Some need to go watch CNN to find out what they 'think'.

This ain't about watching MSM, it's about reality. Donald Trump has become unelectable. You guys bitch and moan at everybody on this forum that isn't a Trump bootlicker, but the fact is everybody on this forum would vote for Trump if he were the nominee, but our votes don't swing elections. It's independents and suburban women, and they will never vote for Trump.
Trump runs as a Republican..

Third Party is Sodomy ..

If Rona, The Donkey, Ms. Lindsay , Utahhha , The Twisted Sisters, Thune , Casserole the rest can best Trump in the Primaries then it’s Over .

I mean Over ..

For Trump and the Republican Carperation also know as Team China ..

Then we have the “Real Life” Call to Duty ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

The same thing would happen if Trump got the nomination. It's time to bring in a relief pitcher. DeSantis/Scott 2024
In the meantime the Republicans need close all the voting loop holes all over the country the way they did in Florida.

I doubt Newsome will ever make it past governor… he’s COVERED in schitt… when he ran for Mayor of SF, he was caught banging his campaign managers wife…he’s also championed the bullet train and promotes illegal drug use… gas costs an average $1.00 a gallon more because of regulations… homelessness is epidemic. He’s also Nancy Pelosis nephew… prior to his election as governor, he pledged to uphold the voter reaffirmed death penalty, but shortly after taking office, he started commuting death sentences…he’s a sanctuary state guy…he’s also responsible for banning new sales of gas powered yard equipment, which includes chainsaws and home generators…banning the sale of new gas vehicles in 2035…a true POS and the list is endless…
Let the democrats run Newsome…he’s way overdue for a good ass-kicking…

I doubt Newsome will ever make it past governor… he’s COVERED in schitt… when he ran for Mayor of SF, he was caught banging his campaign managers wife…he’s also championed the bullet train and promotes illegal drug use… gas costs an average $1.00 a gallon more because of regulations… homelessness is epidemic. He’s also Nancy Pelosis nephew… prior to his election as governor, he pledged to uphold the voter reaffirmed death penalty, but shortly after taking office, he started commuting death sentences…he’s a sanctuary state guy…he’s also responsible for banning new sales of gas powered yard equipment, which includes chainsaws and home generators…banning the sale of new gas vehicles in 2035…a true POS and the list is endless…
Let the democrats run Newsome…he’s way overdue for a good ass-kicking…

but yet he got reelected...............with the msm laying down cover fire for two years he will be a shoo-in All democrats are covered in shet and it never matters
In all likelihood, my next presidential vote will be for the candidate who emerges from the Republican Primaries, not a 3rd party, even if that would be Trump. Voted 3rd party in 1992 and we got Clinton - been kicking myself in the butt for 30 years over that. If Trump is the R nominee, he will get my vote. Dems, IMHO, have nobody even worth serious consideration. THE END.
Originally Posted by Otter
In all likelihood, my next presidential vote will be for the candidate who emerges from the Republican Primaries, not a 3rd party, even if that would be Trump. Voted 3rd party in 1992 and we got Clinton - been kicking myself in the butt for 30 years over that. If Trump is the R nominee, he will get my vote. Dems, IMHO, have nobody even worth serious consideration. THE END.

It's a wasted protest vote.

The border wall???
The tax cuts???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
The Abraham accords???

OR…

Like I’ve pointed out, his hot mike moment was in 2016… he WON that election…that’s it??? He’s too toxic because of that??? Or is it because others are trying to make you think he is??? Don’t fret… they’ve convinced a good portion of voters, so it ain’t just you…and that’s the reason I don’t think he can win in 2024… most people can’t think for themselves.
He can't win are you that [bleep] dumb
© 24hourcampfire