Home
Posted By: wabigoon How'd the Holiday go for you? - 11/25/22
Neigh on to perfect here. For you good folks?
Wonderful. Lunch at the cousins at 12:30sh and home by 3 for my nap.

6 adults.

Decided no big dinner at Christmas as we all get together every week or 2 anyway.

One less family dinner for the year, missing accomplished.
It was fantastic. I cleaned out one safe, organized in the shop a little, had a GREAT nap............life is good!
Great. Family Great!
Eh.

I'm not big on holidays in general, other than getting off work, which I'm always for.
Good times, hunted til 10 First time this year I have NOT seen a deer or several out of this stand. It was however a birdwatcher's paradise.
Son seen 6 does and yearlings so at least somebody seen some. Wifey has retired for a few hunts since her "big"deer.
Came home and had a great Turkey day dinner, ate til I was almost miserable. Then the couch took suction to me.
Now watching "O' Brother Where Art Thou". One of my favorite movies.big"
Posted By: rong Re: How'd the Holiday go for you? - 11/25/22
Fantastic,lots of good eats and family at our house.
Hope everybody had a good one.
Wifey tagged along for morning hunt saw 7 doe 12 yr old daughter went this evening nothing but bushytails.The feast was great turkey was perfection 4:30 alarm in the morning need 3 more deer for the freezer
I iventoryed my brass. Checked my powder stash. Getting ready to load a couple batches. We ate leftovers, and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Our Holiday will be celebrated Saturday when all could get together. That is what is is all about. Family being together and getting along. Catching up on all the latest. Good times for all. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted By: jar Re: How'd the Holiday go for you? - 11/25/22
Very quiet, wife had to work ( nurse ) so it was me and the 2 rotties just pluggin along from one lil project to the next. will do dinner with the kids and grandkids on saturday.
Got all my chores done, visited mom in the nursing home, did a third of the bottle of woodford reserve....

Won all my family arguments.......they cant wait for me to leave tomorrow.......

Success!
Hopin' all fights were within the Rules of Queensberry? laugh
Bacon, eggs, potatoes and black coffee for B’fast. Got my TC Hawken ready for late muzzleloader, went to the job site and checked on the mex crews who don’t have a clue why no one’s working today (lmao) changed buckets on the excavator for tomorrow, busted John Burns balls on the optics forums for a few minutes from the truck, headed to the cabin and busted a turkey late afternoon/early evening, drove home butchered turkey, ate dinner, drinking whiskey and watching Godfather I.
FineFine. Howed-ei-goen?
Ours was great. We brined a turkey and had that with all the fixings. 10 people and 2 dogs made up our party.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Great. Family Great!
^^^^^
Greasy azz con artist spic
Those who can't do anything else
Teach or preach...
Well since you ain't even got a GED and are what a 32 33 yr old man child now???

Whazzzzzz up Preach????
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: EdM Re: How'd the Holiday go for you? - 11/25/22
We had it yesterday. Today was dirty rice for me.
I think either Nana drugged me or just the culmination of 5,6 days of hunting morn and afternoons both

Passed out from 2-5pm

Bingeing on breaking bad reruns 2nd time around

Spooge just got his head squished
Grateful for another super Thanksgiving. The older I get, the more I appreciate these special days.
In comes Babushka...
Nobody got arrested, or hospitalized.
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
In comes Babushka...
I cummed in your mom's mouth.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by slumlord
I think either Nana drugged me or just the culmination of 5,6 days of hunting morn and afternoons both

Passed out from 2-5pm

Bingeing on breaking bad reruns 2nd time around

Spooge just got his head squished

Hopefully it wasn't the "Ether Bunny" that got you.
Mine was good…No family=No family drama.
Jake out workin' on the combine.

Still.

LOL
Spent a very nice November day cutting down and processing 10 decent size madrone trees for next year's firewood. Then a fine dinner of boneless country style ribs in bbq sauce.
Mine was great, youngest daughter's boyfriend asked my permission to ask her to marry him. Followed by 400 clay bird shooting
Originally Posted by blanket
Mine was great, youngest daughter's boyfriend asked my permission to ask her to marry him. Followed by 400 clay bird shooting

Well, that’s one way to get a shotgun into a conversation about marrying your daughter.

🦫
Originally Posted by blanket

Who the fugk asks that question at Thanksgiving dinner?

LOL

What a prick.
😂

Very special thanksgiving! 🍻
Good reason to get drunk. Not that you need one.
I didn't kill him, that's good. Daughter asked if he understood that, said he did. Really I am impressed the boy did the old fashioned way
It must have went well, I passed out on the couch.
© 24hourcampfire