Home
Worthless to me , but put to good use here >
Good story there
ti dekil
That guy is a helluva song writer.
Lot of wife beaters on here eh... three replies and 600 views they camp fire done caught the gay
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Lot of wife beaters on here eh... three replies and 600 views they camp fire done caught the gay

Great song, great story, great video, but I think most people are trying to decide if the guy was a dumb fugg or not.
I like the song but had never seen the video. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Great song, great story, great video, but I think most people are trying to decide if the guy was a dumb fugg or not.

He was
It caught my attention when I heard it on the radio, thanks for posting the video!
Should have took his own advice….good song though.
Excellent song writing
For some reason the video didn't show the gal hopping into another doublewide a month after the shooting, while he rotted in jail.
My made up back story, is he grew up with a man abusing his mother and was too little to do anything about it. When he picked up the girl, it triggered him and this time, he was big enough to do something. Makes it all make more sense. But yes, one hell of a song and performance
Originally Posted by colodog
It caught my attention when I heard it on the radio, thanks for posting the video!

I’m happy to learn that real Country music still exists.
Unless it’s a black guy and a different style of music then we just don’t give a fugk.

LOL
but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but me, rocky and redneck never open links or videos

AdBlock and stuff, nigerian prince gonna visit my home and fouck my dogs
Nothing wrong with what was done, that's the way all cowards should die.
Originally Posted by deflave
Unless it’s a black guy and a different style of music then we just don’t give a fugk.

LOL

It does help that she’s hot, if she was fugly he might have hit the horn and driven around her.

She does sing well, I hope she’s a country star in her own right.
This is where I first met her, that's quite the rear bumper laugh....nice truck to !
© 24hourcampfire