Home
I wouldn't say no.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
With Musk, that’s not an idle threat. He already has his own internet. Going to be hard to shut him up/down.
PIECE OF CAKE!

https://satellitemap.space/

I'll be switching to Starlink Internet in 2023 when it is up and running here. WAY CHEAPER... WAY FASTER!

After a bit of research to verify it's what it says it is. I'd switch in a minute.
Have been considering Starlink. I would seriously consider a Musk phone. The best way to combat these woke corporations is take away their financial support when you have an option. Musk is offering that option and has the financial resources to make it happen. I am liking him more all the time.
Anything I can do to inflict misery on the enemy.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I'll be switching to Starlink Internet in 2023 when it is up and running here. WAY CHEAPER... WAY FASTER!

Was thinking the same thing, are you on the list?
Definitely
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Was thinking the same thing, are you on the list?

RV service available now (I assume that is what my neighbor has)... She yacks about how great it is on Fakebook all the time. But she is a Karen bitch and I don't trust her... Looking for a 2nd or 3rd tester before going RV... but maybe.

We have Breezline now and they are a joke.

But in WV... we have a T1 line just down the hollar... No Chit... a T1.

Sorting out options and new tech...
Starlink RV service
For sure. Google and Android or Apple and IPhone. I’d switch to a Musk phone in a heartbeat.
Uhhh, yes.

He would likely operate under the original premise that Apple used but ultimately betrayed.
I’d switch

Verizon and ATT are both LIARS and oversell their networks. Then blame you for NOT buying a new cell phone every 1-2 years.
Those companies also funnel large amounts of money to woke, homo, blm and liberal democrat causes.
Not for us. Starlink would double our internet bill. We have DSL through a small local phone company that runs us $60/mo. We don't have the speed of Starlink but what we have is plenty fast enough for our use. We can stream movies on 2 tv's without slowdowns.
When Starlink offers mobile dishes for use when RV boondocking, then I might be interested.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When Starlink offers mobile dishes for use when RV boondocking, then I might be interested.

Starlink RV service
LOLRoyJetson
They offer mobile service for RV boondocking now, Rock.
A musk phone? Internet?
I’m in. As the saying goes I may not know what I’ll get but I know what I’ve got.

Osky
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

theres a #metoo movement I can get behind LOL
Originally Posted by achadwick
They offer mobile service for RV boondocking now, Rock.
Ok. That was in their original plan but I hadn't heard that it was offered yet.

Exactly
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly

Yessiree. He's at least as trustworthy as the other clowns.
I just started using starlink here last week, so far it's been fantastic.
Yes, looking forward to it.
Musk is becoming very "Trump-like" in his ability to twist the tail of the NWO and minions...

WTB roofing nails...

I am out after seeding driveways with the last two 5 gallon buckets I kept on hand.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!
Yes, would consider it. We have Starlink internet, it is fantastic for us folks far out in the boonies.
Not for us. Starlink would double our internet bill. We have DSL through a small local phone company that runs us $60/mo. We don't have the speed of Starlink but what we have is plenty fast enough for our use. We can stream movies on 2 tv's without slowdowns.
We're locked in at $45 unlimited thru CenturyLink

If Musk or anyone else would do reasonable satellite cell service that would be perfect
that's a pretty good veiled threat to iPhone and Google.

the man who made and sold flame flowers would absolutely start making phones

I don't think those phone makers want that competition.
In a heartbeat! I pretty much detest Google so if Musk' s didn't use it...
No reason he couldn't go into the phone business these days. A friend of ours started a business years ago supplying phones to large corporations all over the world- built to their specs for their employees only and mostly used for company business only. He could go to a company- probably in China or Taiwan- and have them built for cheap money exactly how he wanted them and resell them to these companies for a good profit. He made a very good living doing this for many years... I'm pretty sure Elon could do the same quite easily as one of his many ventures- and the other phone companies are probably quite aware of this fact... This could be fun to watch..

Absolutely.

WTB roofing nails...

I am out after seeding driveways with the last two 5 gallon buckets I kept on hand.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Laffin...... I’m way ahead of you, Leonard. laugh
Originally Posted by Sheister
No reason he couldn't go into the phone business these days. A friend of ours started a business years ago supplying phones to large corporations all over the world- built to their specs for their employees only and mostly used for company business only. He could go to a company- probably in China or Taiwan- and have them built for cheap money exactly how he wanted them and resell them to these companies for a good profit. He made a very good living doing this for many years... I'm pretty sure Elon could do the same quite easily as one of his many ventures- and the other phone companies are probably quite aware of this fact... This could be fun to watch..

Sheister, eh?
I would!
If he could do US assembly and support, and allow some user configuration on say, keyboard for example, this world will not hold him.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Would you switch to a Musk phone[/img]

Yes

"Amicus meus, inimicus inimici mei"

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Heck yes I'd try a Musk phone. I'm sure the left is going to try to get twitter booted from the apple and google ecosystem. I suspect they would like to boot him off of the internet but he seems to have that partially covered with starlink.
Yes in a heart beat.. I’m sure this veiled threat will have Apple rethink things for sure. Look at how many people are switching to star link already. Big internet providers are probably not happy about that.
Yes, I would.
Absolutely positively hell with the woke fuqks...
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Where ya from?
If he has a flip phone, absolutely.
I sure would.
Originally Posted by 79S
Yes in a heart beat..
My first thought as well
Originally Posted by 79S
Yes in a heart beat.. I’m sure this veiled threat will have Apple rethink things for sure. Look at how many people are switching to star link already. Big internet providers are probably not happy about that.

#dumpFone
Originally Posted by KFWA
that's a pretty good veiled threat to iPhone and Google.

the man who made and sold flame flowers would absolutely start making phones

I don't think those phone makers want that competition.
^^^That^^^

I don’t see Musk going into the cellphone business but who knows. More likely it was a message sent loud and clear to Apple and Google to not seriously consider removing his Twitter app.
Long as I can 11 forms of AdBlock ya know. I tk a big game but I’m scared of links

I wear my Harley leathers while on line but I’m scared of links
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 79S

#dumpFone

Actually my phone is one of those 39.99 phones Walmart sells. I bet Elon’s would be 10x better.. nugget
I’d switch today ! I’ve hated every phone service I’ve had. Verizon coverage has gone way downhill in the last couple years. I’m now paying premium price for crap service. I already know AT&T sucks. I guess l can try T-Mobile next. A Starlink phone at competitive price would be great ! At least I could support an anti woke company.
In a heart-beat.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
In a heart-beat.
STFU,
You don’t even vote, so go play in the traffic.

Lazy Fu*k
Maybe, as long as they didn’t burst into flames like his cars……
I'd switch for sure. I've had Verizon since '95 when it was Cellular One. From my house I can see one of their corporate stores but barely have a signal.

As for the fughks at ATT the best service they offer in my neighborhood is basic DSL on 40 year old copper that's barely faster than dialup. All the new houses three miles down the hill and bunched about six to an acre can get fast ATT or Spectrum. So for me Starlink is a godsend. Love it.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Where ya from?
West Virgunia you sneveling puss. LOL
Yep....go Elon.!
That would work for me.....
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’d switch today ! I’ve hated every phone service I’ve had. Verizon coverage has gone way downhill in the last couple years. I’m now paying premium price for crap service. I already know AT&T sucks. I guess l can try T-Mobile next. A Starlink phone at competitive price would be great ! At least I could support an anti woke company.

You struggle with service in Florida?

Makes me feel better with our bad areas!
© 24hourcampfire