Home
Every recent article has referenced scary "long guns". They're going to target shotguns and hunting rifles (long guns/sniper rifles) along with "semi-automatics". Not going anywhere on the federal level but they have tricks up their sleeves and will push wherever they can.

"Maryland gun store looted on Black Friday, thieves allegedly took 'long guns' ":

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-gun-store-looted-black-friday-thieves-allegedly-took-long-guns
These cork sackers will never be satisfied until they get them all.
Originally Posted by SargeMO

The solution is peaceful protests.

They're reasonable people right?

Yep. Even your shotgun. Like Australia.

Four people were killed and one person suffered a critical leg injury in a mass shooting allegedly carried out with a prohibited pump-action (Category C) shotgun. The alleged shooter, 45-year-old Benjamin Glenn Hoffman, has been charged with four counts of murder. The alleged shooter had been released from prison on parole in January 2019 and was wearing a GPS-tracked electronic monitoring bracelet at the time of the offence.
Australia confiscating those evil shotguns, and destroying them.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Anyone that doesn't believe this needs a good cornholing .
Death by 1000 cuts ... they're very good at playing the long game, gotta give'm that. Klaus Schwab is in charge now, he's not hiding-it any longer and neither are they. It's out in the open .... "long guns" is NWO stuff.
Damn! Look at you, done went an figgered out it's guns they wanna ban,
The bottom line is ALL guns,,, duh!
Damn, look at you, double vaxxed, quadruple boosted, mask wearing f u c ktard.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's one of the most stomach twisting pictures I've seen in years......

Wonder what's going through that guys head ^^^^^ LOL

Can't blame him though, ****just following orders****
Originally Posted by MPat70

Looks like a beautiful Beretta shotgun in the left middle.

Look close, those aren't just shotguns. I see an AK and a Nylon Remington at a glance.
No Jimmy Olson for you- I pointed that out several days ago. And perhaps I wasn't the first and I missed it. First or not, we all know what they really want.

Also it's not so much "assault weapon" ad naseum as "semi-automatic" ,
You don't have to go to another country one can find American cops confiscating citizens guns right here in this country

How about you OP ever take folks guns when you were a cop?

Originally Posted by Fireball2

Look close, those aren't just shotguns. I see an AK and a Nylon Remington at a glance.

Yeah, the Nylon 66 and SKS are banned and confiscated too.

Without the 2nd Amendment, the govt can do what they want with you.

Who'll stop them?
Oh my god it's so looonnngggg!
Originally Posted by 700LH
You don't have to go to another country one can find American cops confiscating citizens guns

How about you O,P ever take folks guns when you were a cop?

So, where were those taken, and under what circumstances?
Anybody remember the pics of American tanks running over Mauser 98's by the thousands after Germany surrendered?
You don't have to go to another country one can find American cops confiscating citizens guns

How about you O,P ever take folks guns when you were a cop?

So, where were those taken, and under what circumstances?
California if I remember correctly.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007

Terrible evil guns just look at em
Assault single actions even

Guess he shouldn't have let them, then.

I remember that case now.
Also notice, gun control measures are now referred to as " Gun Reform"....
Anyone that thinks their old bird gun or deer rifle is safe because they're not "assault weapons" is fooling themselves.

They want every single one of them banned, Always have.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by ingwe

Or "Gun Safety".... That one is just plain stupid.

Who wouldn't be all for "gun Safety"?
gun violence....
Simple, and we all know it.
An unarmed public can not resist oppression.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Every recent article has referenced scary "long guns". They're going to target shotguns and hunting rifles (long guns/sniper rifles) along with "semi-automatics". Not going anywhere on the federal level but they have tricks up their sleeves and will push wherever they can.

"Maryland gun store looted on Black Friday, thieves allegedly took 'long guns' ":

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-gun-store-looted-black-friday-thieves-allegedly-took-long-guns

That's kinda backwards. Shotguns can be possessed in nearly every country, even Japan.

I have noticed "long guns" being used recently, but I attribute that to the media not knowing what they are talking about. Somebody says "long guns," it's a new term to the talking heads, so they run with it.
Originally Posted by plumbum

That's kinda backwards. Shotguns can be possessed in nearly every country, even Japan.

I have noticed "long guns" being used recently, but I attribute that to the media not knowing what they are talking about. Somebody says "long guns," it's a new term to the talking heads, so they run with it.

You're wrong, they know exactly what they're talking about. Assault weapons has been beaten to death and pigeonholes them. Long guns is far broader. These fyckheads don't do anything by accident
In the MD break-in, what exactly did they steal? Semis only or other rifles and shotguns, too?
Makes one wonder how many "long guns" are used in all of the killings in Chicago.
The media is a tool of the left. It is our responsibility to explain to the uneducated what a hunting rifle actually encompasses. Along with semiautomatic shotguns, pistols, rifles et al. The left will push their agenda as far as possible and it is up to us to educate those that have little or biased knowledge. I will stand firm and offer information. Correct information. MTG
While everyone argues the details, the left sweeps up the debris from the fight and dumps it in the bag.
While everyone argues the details, the left sweeps up the debris from the fight and dumps it in the bag.

You won't have to worry...

The .38 super was in the dump truck!

Ymmv
I've said it before. Just wait until "they" get cranked up on rifles with telescopes on them. Why, almost anyone could kill a person at a quarter mile they'll say, and in the right hands over 1/2 mile. Then they won't let up. Folks unfamiliar with hunting will get extremely exercised over such weapons being in civilian hands. Your deer rifle in .308W or .30-06 will become a sniper rifle that should only be in the hands of law enforcement or military. It's coming.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I've said it before. Just wait until "they" get cranked up on rifles with telescopes on them.
I've been predicting that very thing for about 40 years now. They still haven't gotten around to it.

I was gonna say the same.

Plus 10

Sickening!

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Ymmv

Well bless your heart! So glad to have made your radar. Be sure and get me an address so I don't forget your Christmas card! LOL
All those pictures of firearms about to be destroyed are ā€˜Spank-Bankā€™ material for Bloomberg types, and Soroā€™s beneficiaries.

Complete removal and destruction of all firearms in the USA is their goal.

šŸ¦«
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ingwe

Or "Gun Safety".... That one is just plain stupid.

Who wouldn't be all for "gun Safety"?
Beat me to it.

Itā€™s no longer gun control which more correctly was illegal people control. Itā€™s ā€œgun safetyā€ now.
Every time I hear a person say ā€œItā€™s just a common sense gun lawā€ I want to reach through the tv and break that persons face.

šŸ¦«

Ymmv

Well bless your heart! So glad to have made your radar. Be sure and get me an address so I don't forget your Christmas card! LOL

Really want it?

Really want it?

grin grin

Just busting your nuts bud. But seriously, I didn't know you were "One of them". Somehow missed it until now.
Notice on the dump truck photo, the barrels have been bent.
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
Anyone that thinks their old bird gun or deer rifle is safe because they're not "assault weapons" is fooling themselves.

Fudd, selfish, ignorant idiot, small minded. Fires his deer rifle once a year to verify his Leupold hasnā€™t lost zero. Misses most ducks and upland birds he pulls on because he doesnā€™t shoot.

Yet heā€™s considered an authority on guns, and heā€™s portrayed by the anti-gunners as being just like the rest of us - because he says he owns a firearm and hunts.

Heā€™s one of our worst problems.

šŸ¦«
I beat you all to it a week ago.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...+guns/Search/true/long-guns#Post17820304

The fire dicks jumped all over me for pointing it out.

šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Ohhh 17, Q!
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I beat you all to it a week ago.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...+guns/Search/true/long-guns#Post17820304

The fire dicks jumped all over me for pointing it out.

šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
Yes
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Simple, and we all know it.
An unarmed public can not resist oppression.

Or radical uprisings that occur from time to timeā€¦ hell, look at the chaos across America in 2020 where police stations were overrun and abandonedā€¦ entire business districts burned to the groundā€¦federal courthouses and buildings attacked without any repercussionsā€¦

There was a recent change to the AP style manual. The purpose of the change was to move away from the sensationalized, undefined term "assault rifle" to more neutral terms.

There were articles about this in progun news sources saying it wouldn't matter because in this instance the media wouldn't follow the AP style manual.

I guess you guys want the media to go back to calling everything an assault weapon?
They've stepped up their game. Rather than going after a single category of firearms why not run one media campaign and go after everything bigger than a pistol, all at once?

Trump cost them four years it's time to fast-track the gun confiscation agenda.
Joey wouldn't know one end of a gun from the other, that's what makes him so dangerous !
read about a big gun store break in. They were saying the thieves were only taking 'long guns'

Damn, he musta had a big ol safe!
I donā€™t have a problem with the ā€œlong gunsā€ term. The MSM might have an end game but long gun is a correct term. Assault weapon wasnā€™t accurate for a semiautomatic weapon. Long gun also includes fudds Rem 870 and 700. So Iā€™m not sure how effective it will be at turning the masses.

The MSM still calls ARā€™s ā€œAR style riflesā€ because they looked stupid calling ARā€™s ā€œM16ā€™sā€ so they went from M16 or M16 style to ā€œAR styleā€ when it is in fact an actual AR. Sometimes the media just fugs up due to their own stupidity.

Wonder what's going through that guys head ^^^^^ LOL

Can't blame him though, ****just following orders****

As they will here, regardless of what some think.

MM
And we ainā€™t killinā€™ these phuquers yet?
Iā€™m old enough to remember when handguns were the main target of the gun grabbing crew.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Iā€™m old enough to remember when handguns were the main target of the gun grabbing crew.

Back when it was just about taking guns, it was an easy one to start with. City people could be easily convinced that pistols were scary.

But, I imagine if you are a communist taking over an entire country, patriots with long guns would be your primary concern.

Back when it was just about taking guns, it was an easy one to start with. City people could be easily convinced that pistols were scary.

But, I imagine if you are a communist taking over an entire country, patriots with long guns would be your primary concern.
Solid point.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It's Fooogaazii Linguini
In a republic, the government answers to the people. The day grows nearer that they will need to answer to the people.
[quote=BigDogBoogie]Anyone that thinks their old bird gun or deer rifle is safe because they're not "assault weapons" is fooling themselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com][/quote

Well, I once shot 5 caribou in a row, starting from the back of the line of 13. Ran out of magazine ammo dammit!

Daily limit was 5, so I'm still a good guy.... just not too smart.

It ain't what you CAN do, it's what you shouldn't do.... smile
Originally Posted by las
[quote=BigDogBoogie]Anyone that thinks their old bird gun or deer rifle is safe because they're not "assault weapons" is fooling themselves.

Well, I once shot 5 caribou in a row, starting from the back of the line of 13. Ran out of magazine ammo dammit!

He's not a Fudd, he's from Minnesota....
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by las

I was gonna guess just Summers in Iowa.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by las

I was gonna guess just Summers in Iowa.

Yeah, he vacations at the lakehouse.....

Ohhh 17, Q!
That guy is not a hunter or republican just a liberal jackass with a sign

Donā€™t be to sure.

As soon as Warnock ā€œwinā€ the GA runoff Schumer will call for vote to remove the filibuster rule. Once that is removed, the Democrats will be able to pass anything and everything.
Come and get 'em, is all I have to say.
Letā€™s say that Biden and the RINOs are successful in implementing a Ban of some sort.

What are you going to do with that ā€œbannedā€ firearm?

1) bury it
2) hide it in the attic or in a wall
3) take it hunting
4) take it to a public range for all to see
5) display it in the back window of your truck
6) ___________.

What are you going to do if Officer Friendly shows up at the range, your house, or even deer camp and is going to arrest you and confiscate that firearm. You gunna shoot ā€˜em?

Solid point.
It is, indeed. That's why they switched emphasis.

I think I recognized a Rem 742 in that pile... I know why it's there - sumbish didn't work.. laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Redneck

I think I recognized a Rem 742 in that pile... I know why it's there - sumbish didn't work.. laugh laugh
Jamomatic
Fox using same verbage as the rest of the media.

Buncha asshats.
In journalism the truth no longer matters. What matters is twisting the story to advance the agenda. Their agenda is removing all means of resistance. Words have meaning. The refinement of their word choice is intentional and meant to encompass their agenda. Moving from assault weapons to long guns is one example. Another example I have noticed but don't hear much about is the use of "Democratic candidate" to describe the Democrat party's candidate. It is not the Democratic candidate, it is the Democrat candidate.
Originally Posted by MTGunner
The media is a tool of the left. It is our responsibility to explain to the uneducated what a hunting rifle actually encompasses. Along with semiautomatic shotguns, pistols, rifles et al. The left will push their agenda as far as possible and it is up to us to educate those that have little or biased knowledge. I will stand firm and offer information. Correct information. MTG

Hard to educate the great unwashed when they have the attention span of a 15 second political sound byte or 30 second commercial IF it even captures their attention and they bother to think about it objectively (if they even know how) and believe everything the MSM spouts.

Hey, I can do run-on sentences..... smile
Originally Posted by 45_100
It is not the Democratic candidate, it is the Democrat candidate.
Yep. I remember when that was a real sticking point for Bob Novak.
Long arms make men free. Not pistols and not shotguns.
© 24hourcampfire