Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Advertisers Boycotting Twitter - 11/26/22
https://slaynews.com/news/full-list...-elon-musk-bought-social-media-platform/

Below is the full list of advertisers who pulled their ads from Twitter:

An asterisk indicates a company has issued a statement or was publicly reported as stopping its ads on Twitter and subsequently confirmed.

Otherwise, companies identified on this list are “quiet quitters,” based on a Media Matters analysis of Pathmatics data.

Abbott Laboratories
Allstate Corporation
AMC Networks
American Express Company
AT&T
Big Heart Petcare
BlackRock, Inc.
BlueTriton Brands, Inc.
Boston Beer Company
CA Lottery (California State Lottery)
CenturyLink (Lumen Technologies, Inc.)
Chanel
Chevrolet*
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.*
Citigroup, Inc.
CNN
Dell
Diageo
DirecTV
Discover Financial Services
Fidelity
First National Realty Partners
Ford*
Heineken N.V.
Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Hilton Worldwide
Inspire Brands, Inc.
Jeep*
Kellogg Company
Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc.
Kyndryl*
LinkedIn Corporation
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group)
Marriott International, Inc.
Mars Petcare
Mars, Incorporated
Merck & Co. (Merck Sharp & Dohme MSD)*
Meta Platforms, Inc. (formerly Facebook, Inc.)
MoneyWise (Wise Publishing, Inc.)
Nestle
Novartis AG*
Pernod Ricard
PlayPass
The Coca-Cola Company
The Kraft Heinz Company
Tire Rack
Verizon
Wells Fargo
Whole Foods Market IP
Yum! Brands
Oh no, not blackrock!

They seemed like such a nice conglomerate.
Several woke cooperations.
Jeep Ford and Chevy.... They must not care about marketing to 50% of the Country.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Bunch of fugging azzhole outfits that don't need the support of patriotic americans...mb
That is a list of companies I have been boycotting all along.

I can see where it might hurt Twitter for a while, but when Twitter grows to twice their present size, I think the Wokes will crawl back.
Chevy and Kohl's will be getting an email from me this week. Fugg the rest
That is their privilege, and ours as well, to boycott them.
I bet Musk remembers this... and clobbers them hard when they come back.
Just like voting for gun control was seen as a "third rail" for Leftists seeking office , "Get woke go broke" should be a given standard.
The funny thing is that Twitter was never really able to make a decent profit even with all of those advertisers. Musk is doing the right thing now...cut costs to the bone, rebuild the platform so it can make more money with less revenue.
Originally Posted by Remsen
The funny thing is that Twitter was never really able to make a decent profit even with all of those advertisers. Musk is doing the right thing now...cut costs to the bone, rebuild the platform so it can make more money with less revenue.

That’s what is hysterical about these Twit loving Liberals. They don’t give a fûck if a company, even ones ‘they support’ make any money.

Everything has to be free to them, or their entitlement syndrome kicks in and they have a melt down.

🦫
A bunch of free-loading dot-indians won't be missed.
Pick out products you use and email them or call and tell them you and a hundred people you can convince will boycott them back
Fouck Chipotle

They’ve had multiple salmonella outbreaks anyway
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Jeep Ford and Chevy.... They must not care about marketing to 50% of the Country.

Maybe they dont want to pay marketing money to their e-vehicle competition. Money supporting Twitter is also supporting Tesla. That would be reason enough to find other places to spend marketing money I bet.
all 3 made some kind of virtue signaling "statement"

An asterisk indicates a company has issued a statement or was publicly reported as stopping its ads on Twitter and subsequently confirmed.

I'll bet all 3 will wish they had not touched the 3rd rail in the near future.
One more reason that I’m happy to drive a Toyota.

It’s made in America, has been more reliable, better retained resale value and is less apart of the woke BS.

Otherwise, companies identified on this list are “quiet quitters,” based on a Media Matters analysis of Pathmatics data.

Abbott Laboratories
Allstate Corporation
AMC Networks
American Express Company
AT&T
Big Heart Petcare
BlackRock, Inc.
BlueTriton Brands, Inc.
Boston Beer Company
Chanel
Chevrolet*
Citigroup, Inc.
CNN
Dell
Diageo
DirecTV
Fidelity
Ford*
Heineken N.V.
Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Hilton Worldwide
Inspire Brands, Inc.
Jeep*
Kellogg Company
Kyndryl*
LinkedIn Corporation
Mars Petcare
Mars, Incorporated
Nestle
Novartis AG*
Pernod Ricard
PlayPass
The Coca-Cola Company
The Kraft Heinz Company
Tire Rack
Verizon
Wells Fargo
Whole Foods Market IP
Yum! Brands

Most, if not all of these companies will be back advertising within 6 months on Twitter. All are just making a show to 50% of the liquid brained country, just to appease them.

TruthSocial is an option, but any affiliation with Trump would cause the Board of Directors at these companies to stroke out.

🦫
Originally Posted by Oakster

Maybe they dont want to pay marketing money to their e-vehicle competition. Money supporting Twitter is also supporting Tesla. That would be reason enough to find other places to spend marketing money I bet.

Ummmmm you're not very bright are you? How many people using twitter do you think drive electric vehicles? I'm betting not very many; some but not most.

They're virtue signaling, nothing more.
ETA: I may just trade my Chevy in on a Toyota. I'm tired of this shiet.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Ummmmm you're not very bright are you? How many people using twitter do you think drive electric vehicles? I'm betting not very many; some but not most.

You are kidding right? Twitter is play land of EV, the federal government is pushing EV, all auto makers are going EV, Taxpayers are subsidizing charging station networks for EV through the infrastructure bill, with every single state having to produce a plan to implement, starting right now. Dodge has announces the end of the gas powered Challengers / Chargers to be replaced with electric. People in all walks of life use electric cars. I live in Wyoming and there are around 400 total in the state is all, because it just doesnt make sense out here, but If you dont beleive that Ford, Chevy and Dodge are trying to gain market share in EV's, and may not want to give money to Elon Musk when there are other alternatives, you might be the dumb one.

Twitter users driving EV's dont matter at all to what I said. My post said that advertising money by the big three, spent on Twitter, would go into the pockets of Elon Musk, who owns Tesla, has the market share and the momentum with EV vehicles and would not be a wise business choice.

You are kidding right? Twitter is play land of EV, the federal government is pushing EV, all auto makers are going EV, Taxpayers are subsidizing charging station networks for EV through the infrastructure bill, with every single state having to produce a plan to implement, starting right now. Dodge has announces the end of the gas powered Challengers / Chargers to be replaced with electric. People in all walks of life use electric cars. I live in Wyoming and there are around 400 total in the state is all, because it just doesnt make sense out here, but If you dont beleive that Ford, Chevy and Dodge are trying to gain market share in EV's, and may not want to give money to Elon Musk when there are other alternatives, you might be the dumb one.

Twitter users driving EV's dont matter at all to what I said. My post said that advertising money by the big three, spent on Twitter, would go into the pockets of Elon Musk, who owns Tesla, has the market share and the momentum with EV vehicles and would not be a wise business choice.

Holy shiet you're dense. Chevy and Ford were advertising on twitter for people, that didn't change when Elon bought it. The SAME people are there, doesn't matter who pocketed the advertising dollars. And if nothing else, most of the virtue signaling fuggs that drive battery opperated vehicles hate Elon so they're gone. Wouldn't it make sense to market to those people that are left? You have a distorted view, but by all means be a dumbfuck. IDC
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Everything has to be free to them, or their entitlement syndrome kicks in and they have a melt down.

Originally Posted by poboy

And if Campfire instituted a $3.99 monthly fee, how many would vanish from this free forum? My bet is 50%. That's big money to a lot of folks here. And they would be pissing and moaning all the way out the door.

Hey butthead, there are only around 2 million electric vehicles total operating in the US, 5.6 million world wide. Preety small percentage overall. Not much of a market.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[quote=Remsen]Everything has to be free to them, or their entitlement syndrome kicks in and they have a melt down.

And if Campfire instituted a $3.99 monthly fee, how many would vanish from this free forum? My bet is 50%. That's big money to a lot of folks here.

$4 won’t make me leave

#ballin
$3.99 would wash out a passel though

The dumbfukks that are too stupid and too scared to make an electronic payment, aka the AdBlock Crybabies
Originally Posted by slumlord
[quote=Remsen]Everything has to be free to them, or their entitlement syndrome kicks in and they have a melt down.

And if Campfire instituted a $3.99 monthly fee, how many would vanish from this free forum? My bet is 50%. That's big money to a lot of folks here.

$4 won’t make me leave

#ballin

I’m out.

$4 won’t make me leave

#ballin

Ăssholes!

$3.99 was ok.

$4 is a different story.
You are talking a fireball every 10 months.
Them pennies add up for some of us.

$4 won’t make me leave

#ballin
Same
I can easily boycott a buncha them companies.

But Kraft/Heinz? WTF?

I s'pose y'all be wantin' me to use that Great Value crappy katsup and mayo from the Walmarks store.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

But Kraft/Heinz? WTF?

I s'pose y'all be wantin' me to use that Great Value crappy katsup and mayo from the Walmarks store.
Have you tried the crappy Great Value? Or the generic from Aldi's? You won't go back to Heinz.

Pro tip: Check out the Great Value peanut butter too
Originally Posted by Valsdad

But Kraft/Heinz? WTF?

Mayonnaise is disgusting anyway. Why would anyone want to eat that crap.
Posted By: pal Re: Advertisers Boycotting Twitter - 11/27/22

Abbott Laboratories
Allstate Corporation
AMC Networks
American Express Company
AT&T
Big Heart Petcare
BlackRock, Inc.
BlueTriton Brands, Inc.
Boston Beer Company
Chanel
Chevrolet*
Citigroup, Inc.
CNN
Dell
Diageo
DirecTV
Fidelity
Ford*
Heineken N.V.
Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Hilton Worldwide
Inspire Brands, Inc.
Jeep*
Kellogg Company
Kyndryl*
LinkedIn Corporation
Mars Petcare
Mars, Incorporated
Nestle
Novartis AG*
Pernod Ricard
PlayPass
The Coca-Cola Company
The Kraft Heinz Company
Tire Rack
Verizon
Wells Fargo
Whole Foods Market IP
Yum! Brands

A lot of heavy hitters among that group. Losing their advertising $ will smart some.

source:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596718851097755648
Chevy and Kohl's will be getting an email from me this week. Fugg the rest
just told the wife I am cutting up her Kohl's card
They do what the ADL tells them to do, or else.

Fugg em. Glad I bought a Toyota.
Posted By: krp Re: Advertisers Boycotting Twitter - 11/27/22
You advertise to put your product out in front of as many customers as possible to expand market share... cut off your nose to spite your face... hope he charges them double to come back.

Kent
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
One more reason that I’m happy to drive a Toyota.

It’s made in America, has been more reliable, better retained resale value and is less apart of the woke BS.

I was looking at a 2023 Tundra 2 weeks ago...

65% American (or Canadian) Parts IIRC... and made in Texas (which is kinda sorta like America).

Where are Fords and Chevys made?
I don't do business with most of the listed companies because of their existing policies.

I also, remember the boycott of Rush Limbaugh..............did not last.
Originally Posted by windridge
That is a list of companies I have been boycotting all along.

I can see where it might hurt Twitter for a while, but when Twitter grows to twice their present size, I think the Wokes will crawl back.
Oh, you BETCHA....
Not a Twitter user, but don't see ads anyway.
Twitter? thats for twits
I wonder who They is in this context?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I bet Henry Ford is turning in his grave to see his company on that list.

now there is a new interest payment to be made.

4 D business genius chess, I guess.
So, all those companies are willing to take a public stand in favor of censorship and propaganda?

Pretty scary thought actually. That schitt used to be considered a bad thing……
Fuuuuuk em all.
Let em eat fish heads....
Originally Posted by Pappy348
So, all those companies are willing to take a public stand in favor of censorship and propaganda?

Pretty scary thought actually. That schitt used to be considered a bad thing……
The ADL tells them what to oppose and what to push, or else.
Anti Trump Bolsheviks are kicking Musk
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I wonder if it will be as profitable as the CCP kickbacks are to Bidet for his open border Fentanyl and Child trafficking?
Do any of those companies advertise here?
Posted By: pal Re: Advertisers Boycotting Twitter - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Pretty scary thought actually…

Scary indeed. How low we have sunk.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You really are in a new class of stupid... not previously defined by science.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Musk makes me laugh...

This.

And rebuild the platform so it becomes a one-stop-shop. Just line up the dots between social media, cars and spaceX, and the bones of a mega platform form. It will become clearer after he acquires an on-line retailer (think Amazon).
That's not very many companies.
© 24hourcampfire