Home
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye ATF - 11/26/22
Posted By: skeen Re: ATF - 11/26/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: ATF - 11/26/22
If there was ever a unconstitutional arm of the US government, the ATF is it.

Plus they will shoot your dog
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: ATF - 11/26/22
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
If there was ever a unconstitutional arm of the US government, the ATF is it.

Plus they will shoot your dog
That and the Effau Be Eye
Posted By: scrooster Re: ATF - 11/26/22
Shoot my dog ... it's game on. And I ain't f-in' around about that. God please ... don't let it happen. My dog is off limits.

They are some dog murdering mfers. It's gotta stop. A line has-to-be drawn ... you don't shoot a man's dog while serving a bogus trumped-up corrupted DOJ warrant.
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: ATF - 11/26/22
PURE [bleep] BULLSHIT on the part of the ATF/ASS Clowns
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: ATF - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by scrooster
Shoot my dog ... it's game on. And I ain't f-in' around about that. God please ... don't let it happen. My dog is off limits.

They are some dog murdering mfers. It's gotta stop. A line has-to-be drawn ... you don't shoot a man's dog while serving a bogus trumped-up corrupted DOJ warrant.

So true!
Posted By: rainshot Re: ATF - 11/27/22
Build Back Better!! Happens every time democrat steal their way into the majority.
Posted By: slumlord Re: ATF - 11/27/22
I will always think of transmission fluid first when I see those letters

Unless it’s BATF
Posted By: ol_mike Re: ATF - 11/27/22
Shirley no-one thinks these agencies are the least bit scared of the chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, barca lounger gang LOL
Posted By: Cheesy Re: ATF - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by scrooster

My wife said the John Wick movies had no plot.

They shot his dog. That is the plot.
Posted By: blanket Re: ATF - 11/27/22
Auto target forward
Posted By: Firecontrolman Re: ATF - 11/27/22
I’d blow up Facebook with this agent’s picture and her criminal charges (DUI). Sound bites of the conversations and threats she made.
© 24hourcampfire