Home
Posted By: steve4102 Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22

If I was a teacher and a member of the Teachers Union, I would be so proud.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
I had to shut it off.

fuggin embarrassing for the US
I watched a few minutes, almost all dumb groids.

Just like us!
Posted By: las Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Bet they know EBT day.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by Morewood
I had to shut it off.

fuggin embarrassing for the US

#teachersareheros
Posted By: kappa8 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
The future is stoopid. Yes.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
The powers that be have defeated us,, it's only a short matter of time now.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Tell time shjt, they voted for fjb it is miracle they know how to wipe their ass.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Yesterday we were given 94 cents change, after thinking several seconds the girl got 2 quarters 4 dimes and 4 pennies from the register
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
City dwellers.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Maybe she was out of quarters
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
But they know what every Kardashian had for breakfast this morning and all their pet's names.
Posted By: Dess Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Used to be the cashier would count back your change.
Then is was they had to have the register show them how much change to give.
Then they rely on people to use debit and credit cards so it doesn't matter.
Now they get confused and annoyed when someone uses cash.

Next time, I'm using cash and adding a few extra coins and watch the implosion.
Remote learning. It worksšŸ‘
Pretty much, the only people who come out of our school system, any longer, with any kind of education, are those in honors classes or higher.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Yep...seeing how basically all of today's NCO's are Millenials.....
Not making exceptions for these fking idiots BUT I know of some Boomers that are brought to their knees by Self-Checkout registersā€¦

oh and the real Krytonite- the nemesis and great leveler - that Free Style Coke Machine at most fast food joints now. Like a hog starinā€™ at a wristwatch.

I can negotiate the dialog menu, key up the flavor combo(s), add ice and have my drink topped off in about 2.7 seconds

Ralph and Betty Boomer are looking at the sides of the machine, looking at each other, GTFO
Iā€™d pay admission to watch VarmintGay, Middlefork, wabigoon negotiate this ā€œcontraptionā€

LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Pathetic.
Literally the only thing Boomers know how to do is count change.

They like to bring it up constantly.

Change is going the way of the telegraph.....and they are lashing out.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Notice the race of the overwhelming majority of these dunces? Amy Wax, the tenured University of Pennsylvania law professor that Penn is trying to remove for speaking inconvenient truths says that historically, 50% of her black students are in the bottom 10% of the class.
Posted By: pullit Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Dumber than a box of rocks.
Sad part is the make babies and vote...
Notice the race of the overwhelming majority of these dunces? Amy Wax, the tenured University of Pennsylvania law professor that Penn is trying to remove for speaking inconvenient truths says that historically, 50% of her black students are in the bottom 10% of the class.
By golly, boy howdy I hate this legtronic gas pump

Have to have a creddick card, this machine wonā€™t take my Dinerā€™s Club and thereā€™s so many buttons

Thereā€™s cameras everwhere and the Big Brother is gonna take a picture of my lic plate and Iā€™ll be on a watch list, this is the mark of the beast, next is the Luciferous luminous chip they try to olant in your hand. Ohhhhā€¦Margret take me home. I want to curl up in a fetal position and read my 19 and 61 Herterā€™s.
Ooohhhh Queenie don't like blacks this week!

You Saint George idol is weeping!
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Idiocracy was not just a movie...
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Democrats.

And they vote.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
those city-it people and different races are idiots ! sure glad my kids grew up with brains and abilities for life.
Originally Posted by Dess

I love doing that. Fuggin' little idiots.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

I love doing that. Fuggin' little idiots.

If I am behind you in line I will kick you in the fĆ¹cking ass.

And read maps, and cook without a microwave, and appreciate farmers and ranchers who grow food.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Had to shut it off after the first 7 minutes. What really scares me is that I know it wasn't staged because I have personally run into geniuses like those in the video.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
All videos likes these are edited to get the maximum views, so likely miles of footage was left out. Don't get so down on "our youth".

Regardless I watched only the first 60 seconds and everyone featured was a mud, and every question was related to Western Civilization. England and its monarchal structure is English. The modern 12 hour clock is German. China is a Western name, the name of the country in Chinese sounds nothing like that but why would we care how chinks pronounce it we'll call it whatever we want. The Gregorian Calendar came from the Papal States in Italy. The Romans were the first to commonly use base 100 math.

Why would anyone expect these people to understand any of this? They didn't evolve to, and their culture places almost no importance on it.

I bet if you showed them a designer logo they'd know. Or had them chase a ball. Or rhythmically bob their heads up and down to a drum beat. They'd be without peer.

And read maps, and cook without a microwave, and appreciate farmers and ranchers who grow food.

There was a YT short around somewhere showing a couple young lads really running down agriculture.
Everyone has an opinion I guess.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Remote learning had the desired effect, the further dumbing down of our youth !
Ooohhhh Queenie don't like blacks this week!

You Saint George idol is weeping!

Liar. You just can't stop embarrassing yourself can you? Living in your head rent-free 24/7. laugh
Didn't even vote in any state or local elections Queenie....or did you just not vote for President cause it was a waste of your time?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
I bet them chicks can negotiate their way up down and around a giant cock five ways from Sunday though. So there's that.
Posted By: EdM Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Pretty much, the only people who come out of our school system, any longer, with any kind of education, are those in honors classes or higher.

My experience with my three sons agrees with this.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Who or what would you say bares the brunt of the responsibility for this?

Parents
Government
Teachers

Yes I know, all three, but which one is top of the list
Jimmy Carter and George W Bush.

Recently anyway.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
They know what they have been indoctrinated to know.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22

Frightening when you put dumb into that context

I do this all the time, not to confuse the little darlings, but because I donā€™t want a pocket full of change

If an item costs $19.05 for example, I will give the cashier a 20 and a nickel. Nine times out of nine they slide the nickel back and say I donā€™t need that. Then the stupidity grows from there.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Ultimately it boils down to the parents, Steve. They have failed their child if they can't answer those simple questions.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Ultimately it boils down to the parents, Steve. They have failed their child if they can't answer those simple questions.
True, but this has been going on for so long, odds are that the parents couldnā€™t answer these questions either.
I only add extra change to help make sure I get a whole dollar (paper) back.

I hate a pocket full of change, feels like the sound of some creepy old gay man jingling around.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Parents
Government
Teachers

Tough question. For better or worse...it's the parents. Many good parents won't tolerate that crap. Some parents are too ignorant and trusting of their local school and it happens. The next group of parents don't care either way. The last group of parents encourage that crap.
If you really want to see some clerk stumble, use a 2 dollar bill, a .50 cent piece or one of the presidential/Sacajawea dollars.
Originally Posted by slumlord
If you really want to see some clerk stumble, use a 2 dollar bill, a .50 cent piece or one of the presidential/Sacajawea dollars.

Add a few Canadian coins in the mixture too. I hate getting them in change and if I spot it, I ask for American currency.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Democrats.

And they vote.
And breed.....
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

Add a few Canadian coins in the mixture too. I hate getting them in change and if I spot it, I ask for American currency.

Oh hell no. Then they will be claiming it's all foreign money.
Actually, on second thought, they probably will think those are foreign anyway.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Sad. How will most of those ever earn a living?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Frightening when you put dumb into that context

Not my point at all.

Not many Boomers left in those jobs. The young men rose nicely to the challenge.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Didn't think of it in my previous post but I'm surprised that none of them pulled out their smart phone to get the answer to the question, at least in the first 7 minutes that I watched.

Parents
Government
Teachers

The problem is that, because of the influence of the Frankfurt School on every institution in the United States, the schools were gradually straitjacketed in their ability to create environments appropriate for teaching and learning. All methods which tended to distinguish between the highly intelligent and diligent on the one hand, and the stupid and slackers on the other, were increasingly eliminated. This was because the inevitable outcomes were deemed racist, due to patterns along those lines that would naturally emerge.

Discipline, also, had to go, because that would naturally also result in patterns along racial lines, which the left would characterize as being due to racism, rather than being due to natural differences connected to race. And now little if any teaching can actually take place, apart from the advanced tracks that tend to be racially uniform. I'm certain, however, that advanced tracks, too, will soon be eliminated for the same reasons, and also traceable to the preeminent influence of the Frankfurt School.

Parents
Government
Teachers

The problem is that, because of the influence of the Frankfurt School on every institution in the United States, the school were gradually straitjacketed in their ability to create environments appropriate for teaching and learning. All methods which tended to distinguish between the highly intelligent/diligent on the one hand, and the stupid and slacker on the other, were increasingly eliminated. This was because the outcome was deemed racist, due to patterns that would naturally emerge. Discipline, also, had to go, because that would naturally also result in patterns along racial lines, which the left would characterize as due to racism, rather than being due to natural differences connected to race. And now little if any teaching can actually take place, apart from the advanced tracks that tend to be racially uniform. I'm certain, however, that advanced tracks, too, will soon be eliminated for the same reasons.

^^^Nailed it. And if you acknowledge the empirical data on racial differences in intelligence and academic performance, you are banished from the public square, made into the worst kind of pariah and marginalized to the point of non-existence. Everyone should read Charles Murray's "Coming Apart" and "Facing Reality". The story of Amy Wax is illustrative, a top-notch academic (MD, JD and PHD from Ivy League schools) is being drummed out of academia for having the temerity to admit what everyone knows is true: blacks in academia don't do very well (50% of the blacks in her classes are in the bottom 10%) and for inviting Jared Taylor to speak to her law school class about race-realism. She's been fighting cancer. They don't care. They're trying to destroy her.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Then is was they had to have the register show them how much change to give.
Then they rely on people to use debit and credit cards so it doesn't matter.
Now they get confused and annoyed when someone uses cash.

I always like adding change so I get a quarter or a$5/10 bill back hate small pocket changes and man does that screw with them too
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22

If I was a teacher and a member of the Teachers Union, I would be so proud.
Yes you would be so proud. So proud to earn a paycheck with state benefits. That is the ONLY reason to become a teacher. Oh wait, we're you implying that these kids not knowing anything is somehow our great teachers fault? Dude, you must be struck or sumphin! Everyone knows that it's because the teachers don't get paid enough! Come on man!
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight
All videos likes these are edited to get the maximum views, so likely miles of footage was left out. Don't get so down on "our youth".

Regardless I watched only the first 60 seconds and everyone featured was a mud, and every question was related to Western Civilization. England and its monarchal structure is English. The modern 12 hour clock is German. China is a Western name, the name of the country in Chinese sounds nothing like that but why would we care how chinks pronounce it we'll call it whatever we want. The Gregorian Calendar came from the Papal States in Italy. The Romans were the first to commonly use base 100 math.

Why would anyone expect these people to understand any of this? They didn't evolve to, and their culture places almost no importance on it.

I bet if you showed them a designer logo they'd know. Or had them chase a ball. Or rhythmically bob their heads up and down to a drum beat. They'd be without peer.
Thanks for injecting some reason into this boomer virtue signaling thread.

All people respond to their environment. Head into inner city Chicago and see how you do, you pathetic old fuucks.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Steve4102: Thanks for that additional reminder of the way "things is" - here, now, in this once great country.
Sad.
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: smokepole Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
Not sure why you call them "our" youth.

Pretty sure they don't belong to anyone here.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22

Orientals and Indians
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/27/22
There are many fine young people today.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Agreed, they are just stupid
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22

They know about online shopping during the Thanksgiving weekend.

They know about online shopping during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Yes they prolly do, Iā€™ll bet they also know that obesity is unhealthy.
An oldie but a goodie

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Orientals and Indians

Not necessarily. My boys are both in honors tracks, and they're only half Chinque smile Of course, they might have got their brains from mama, and their good looks from me.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22

The same people who failed to teach you the difference between "bare" and "bear."
Originally Posted by smokepole

The same people who failed to teach you the difference between "bare" and "bear."
Agreed, who would that bee?
Got a mirror handy?
Got a mirror handy?
I do, why?
You can use it to find the responsible party.
Posted By: Osky Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Thanks for injecting some reason into this boomer virtue signaling thread.

All people respond to their environment. Head into inner city Chicago and see how you do, you pathetic old fuucks.

Iā€™d expect the various ā€œgroupsā€ to understand this because they sat on their cans burning my tax dollars for theoretically 12 years of learning these systems. If no one learned or delved into anything outside the cultural norm weā€™d all be in caves yet.
My three boys are breeds as am I and their mother. They are doing very well in life.
Like anything in life for absolutely everyone, primitive or modern, you get what you put in.

Osky
Oh I get it.

So you are saying that American Youth and young adults are struggling in the Intel department not because of Teachers, or our Government, or even their Parents, but because they themselves didnā€™t take the necessary steps to learn basic math, history, etc.

Interesting. At what age or grade level do you think our American Youth should realize that itā€™s up to they themselves and not the education system they are forced to attend to teach them the basics?
The children of the citizens that willingly accepted the lunatic commie lock downs, mask mandates, shot mandates, school closings, business and economic destruction.

No wonder America is dying.
Posted By: deflave Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Regardless of what people tell you, you cannot fail high school any more. If your grades are so horrible that you canā€™t pass they will bump you to whichever level retard you need to be at and you will graduate.

Matter of fact, in Montana you didnā€™t even have to pass anything until your freshman year. LOL.

Add to that most any question a person has can be answered by Siri. That sure as fugk ainā€™t helping the world in the IQ department.
Originally Posted by deflave
Regardless of what people tell you, you cannot fail high school any more. If your grades are so horrible that you canā€™t pass they will bump you to whichever level retard you need to be at and you will graduate.

Matter of fact, in Montana you didnā€™t even have to pass anything until your freshman year. LOL.

Add to that most any question a person has can be answered by Siri. That sure as fugk ainā€™t helping the world in the IQ department.
So itā€™s not the students fault as Smokepole implied.
Oh I get it.

So you are saying that American Youth and young adults are struggling in the Intel department not because of Teachers, or our Government, or even their Parents, but because they themselves didnā€™t take the necessary steps to learn basic math, history, etc.

Interesting. At what age or grade level do you think our American Youth should realize that itā€™s up to they themselves and not the education system they are forced to attend to teach them the basics?
Seems too simple, but it's literally down to the Frankfort School, backed by massive Jewish money, and the influence purchased by same in government, culture, and media. There was a glimpse of it revealed in the movie, starring George Clooney, titled Hail, Caesar.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
We were all young once.
Posted By: Dess Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Children are ignorant and naive when they start school. They certainly aren't stupid.

The formative years are critical to the leftist agenda. The groomers in government and the schools know this. This is why there is the big push to enroll toddlers into government sponsored early learning programs.

Shame on the parents who aren't paying attention to curriculum and only look at the "free daycare" aspect. This isn't just for toddlers, but for all kids from prekindergarten all the way through college. It's not coincidence the left wants to pay for college to complete the indoctrination program started a couple of decades earlier.

The culprits are the groomers and the the government. I don't have children, but still bear some responsibility because I wasn't vigilant enough too.

It's in my selfish interests to have well educated and functioning adults. My taxes were wasted on their education, and I'm still paying to support them as adults.
Posted By: bluffview Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22

Like!
And with the stroke of a pen....No Child Left Behind miraculously hoisted children out of ignorance and cemented the USA as the zenith of world wide academic excellence.
Unbelievable. I knew the answer to all those questions in fifth grade.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
who's the fault a little bit of everyone.
parents these days just don't seem to be parents too many of them want to be the kids best friend
government of this country remember back on George Bush no child Left behind law, pretty much dumb to the dumbest bastard in the class for the whole class..
but then you have the parents who have a kid with special needs let's just make harsh they got a retard., but they insist he can learn in school and doesn't need special help so therefore you have to bring the whole class down to the retards level. so then the teacher's hands are tied so a little bit of fault for everyone
Can one of you crusty old bastards give me the definition of youth as it applies to this thread?

Thanks.
Videos like that are a prime example of why websites like TGP are so popular.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
broken families , race card thing used to get out of work and school , laws not being enforced ,welfare systems , illegals its no wonder these kids are stupid .
Videos like that are a prime example of why websites like TGP are so popular.

Because every now and then you need to re-post something other than a link?
Oh I get it.

No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is, it's ironic that the originator of this thread hasn't read enough to be able to know which is the correct homophone for a particular application.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Democrat matriarchy running our school systems for over 100 years...
Oh I get it.

No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is, it's ironic that the originator of this thread hasn't read enough to be able to know which is the correct homophone for a particular application.
He went to public school.
I should go ask some dazzling urbanites all about growing cereal grains. Additionally, how such activity is affected by the chelation of soil minerals by glyphosate.

I knew all that stuff in the 4th grade.........

I am sure if I picked the right targets....I would feel much better about myself when they did not know the answers.

Now that my generation are becoming less and less relevant.....we need all the ego boosts we can get.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
I should go ask some dazzling urbanites all about growing cereal grains. Additionally, how such activity is affected by the chelation of soil minerals by glyphosate.

I am sure if I picked the right targets....I would feel much better about myself when they did not know the answers.

Now that my generation are becoming less and less relevant.....we need all the ego boosts we can get.
I would agree with you somewhat here I've always said how stupid one is may have to do with what part of the world they're standing on at the time. but many of these videos I've seen made are actually done on college campuses.... and ask very basic questions..
I didn't read most of the thread, but kids ain't taught to by teachers, never have been. Give me a fuggin break. They're taught by society Ć t large.. and in these days it means their phone.

Most of these retarded muds are just doing what comes naturally, they're just dumb savages.
Originally Posted by ldholton

I would agree with you somewhat here I've always said how stupid one is may have to do with what part of the world they're standing on at the time. but many of these videos I've seen made are actually done on college campuses.... and ask very basic questions..

It seems that generally, an interest in things not directly associated with your source of income, develops later in life.

Sometimes it never does. It kind of seems like people are becoming less into "general studies"....and more into specializations.

It does appear that historically, college students are some of the stupidest kids out there.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
We were all young once.

When will you be 14?

Yes I did. Back when there were no participation trophies, students were openly grouped according to academic abilities and held back if they couldn't keep up, disciplinary problems were dealt with through corporal punishment and expulsion, and the totality of sex education was a single lecture by an MD on the biology of human reproduction.

It's a shame you missed all that.

Posted By: wabigoon Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
Sixty-four years ago Dirt, laugh
Sixty-four years ago Dirt, laugh

Oh gotcha. You are 76 years old.

That's a public school joke.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/28/22
It's sad to say, but it's not only young people.
Three people I work with, all over 50, are clueless about current events here and abroad.

They know nothing about what their grandchildren are being "taught" in school, never heard of CRT, don't know the meaning of the word 'woke', know nothing about the political corruption destroying this Country.
And I could go on and on.

The scary thing is, two of them vote. The third has never voted (maybe that's not such a bad thing). He says he's only interested in sports.

When a conservative co-worker and I try to explain what is being done to their world, and that they should vote, but only as informed voters, they turn and walk away.
And they all get to vote.

Yes I did. Back when there were no participation trophies, students were openly grouped according to academic abilities and held back if they couldn't keep up, disciplinary problems were dealt with through corporal punishment and expulsion, and the totality of sex education was a single lecture by an MD on the biology of human reproduction.

Yes it is, thanks for your concern.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/29/22

Yes it is, thanks for your concern.

That wasn't concern.
Posted By: deflave Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/29/22
We were all young once.

Youā€™ve been retarded your whole life.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/29/22
These are the people that support Biden and lump neck in Pennsylvania.

Bb
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/29/22
Starting in about 2nd grade, when we got the bill at a resturaunt I would put a bunch of money in front of our daughters and let them get what the bill
required. Then let them pay on the way out.

As they got better at it they needed exact change, then the best possible
ways. Sometimes that might include getting rid of change.

Then we moved to figuring the change and letting them pay by themselves.
The girls are 4 years apart, so by the time it got old for the oldest, the
youngest wanted to start.

19 and 15, both have jobs handling money. It has been no trouble for them.

You gotta decide what you want your Kid's to know and teach it to them.
Mine get history lessons, ethics, social lessons.........
Like the change, it isn't sitting them at the table and hammering them.
It is practical, conversation or other interaction.
Dinner table conversations about issues guys at work face provide the opportunity to sneak in a lesson on money management, or ethics.

Only a dumbass isn't constantly learning, many underestimate the ability
of even young children to pick subtle tidbits out of conversation.

This exactly how the lefties steal your children's minds.
Get in there early, talk about right/wrong. Talk about the constitution,
How it was written, the world wars, how our nation provides a system
to allow hard work to pay off. How others dont.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Our Youth Knows NOTHING - 11/29/22
My 7 year old just got about 90% of the answers correct but he's home schooled. How are 20 somethings that stupid. You'd almost have to work hard at being that ignorant.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire