Home
University students are starting to protest the zero tolerance covid policies. Shanghai looks like the hottest of the hot spots so far, not surprising given how [bleep] 2022 was for them. If it gets all Tiananmen again, the CCP will not be able to cover it up like they did in '89. This could be the downfall of Xi, just as '89 lead to the ouster of Deng Xiaoping. Plenty of folks want to see him taken down a peg or two regardless of which faction they appear to belong to.
HARD COMMODITIES... PHYSICALLY HELD.

Stockpile NOW.

99.99999999% of everything you own/use comes from China
Posted By: Teal Re: Getting spicy in China again - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
University students are starting to protest the zero tolerance covid policies. Shanghai looks like the hottest of the hot spots so far, not surprising given how [bleep] 2022 was for them. If it gets all Tiananmen again, the CCP will not be able to cover it up like they did in '89. This could be the downfall of Xi, just as '89 lead to the ouster of Deng Xiaoping. Plenty of folks want to see him taken down a peg or two regardless of which faction they appear to belong to.

World did nothing in 89, why would the world do anything in 22/23?
I found this interesting the other day.
If XI cracks down on the protesting students Prime Minister Trudeau will call him out as a tyrant suppressing basic human rights. Oh wait, that would hypocritical of him. Disregard.

Nick
Before I pick a winner...

Which side has all the guns?

whistle
Originally Posted by Teal

World did nothing in 89, why would the world do anything in 22/23?

Don’t the hand that feeds you tons of cheap scheit, not to mention pharmaceuticals
This could be the downfall of Xi

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hopefully
Posted By: 673 Re: Getting spicy in China again - 11/28/22
Originally Posted by Nick1899
If XI cracks down on the protesting students Prime Minister Trudeau will call him out as a tyrant suppressing basic human rights. Oh wait, that would hypocritical of him. Disregard.

Nick
He will condemn FA, but will say "hold my beer".

In my lifetime, perhaps it started prior to that....The rich in culture China has been gutted, a stunning artistic and industrious people reduced to being locked up for a reason that doesn't exist.
If any Country needs an internal cleansing, this one should lead the way.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Before I pick a winner...

Which side has all the guns?

whistle
An astute question...
© 24hourcampfire