Home
Election 2022: Arizona counties face Nov. 28 deadline to certify results

What do you think? Well they certify or will it be held up longer due to current court cases?

https://www.12news.com/article/news.../75-fa130866-e3d0-42ea-98ea-0ff305eb428a
I hope they do not certify it.
They should not certify, but....
Originally Posted by Riverc
I hope they do not certify it.
Originally Posted by Esox357
They should not certify, but....

Me too
So what happens if they don’t?
They're gonna throw up their hands and say it's a done deal. I hope not, but that's probably what will happen.
Don't worry we will get the usual dry fuq.
Originally Posted by benchman
They're gonna throw up their hands and say it's a done deal. I hope not, but that's probably what will happen.

That's my thought also. Government workers don't like to make work for themselves, and this would open a can of chaos for them.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

A big ol' mess of Arkansides?
Originally Posted by rickt300
Don't worry we will get the usual dry fuq.
I think you're psychic.
Inch By Inch ..

County By County ..

State By State ..

Ya got to Admire Them ..

Looking ya square in the eYe and saying Somebody Stop Me..
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Votes from that county might not be counted in the statewide total.
It was certified today. Complete BS.
Originally Posted by RicG

Fraudulent election followed by a fraudulent investigation to appease the masses.
Did Cochise County certify their results?
Rinos shoved it through without Vaseline or a reach around!
Originally Posted by DavePrice
Rinos shoved it through without Vaseline or a reach around!

The usual dry fuq.
Cochise County hasn't certified yet.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/29...ire-lawyer-who-represented-cyber-ninjas/

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- After Secretary of State Katie Hobbs filed a lawsuit against Cochise County’s board of supervisors, the board responded by holding an emergency meeting on Tuesday afternoon to decide who would represent them in the legal matter. The board voted unanimously to hire Bryan Blehm, the same attorney who represented Cyber Ninjas, the group that ran the controversial Maricopa County audit of the 2020 election. Blehm will represent the board in the lawsuit filed by Hobbs after they refused to certify the 2022 general election results.

However, there’s the question of how the board will pay for legal representation. The board can’t legally accept outside donations to pay for the lawsuit or for any other purpose. Officials didn’t say how they’d pay for Blehm. However, it’s unclear if he’d take the case because he hadn’t picked up the phone by the time the meeting started.

Also on Tuesday, Terry Goddard, former Arizona attorney general, and Rick Romley, former Maricopa County attorney, called for a criminal investigation into the Cochise County Board of Supervisors. In the letter to current Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Cochise County Attorney Brian McIntyre, the pair says the supervisors broke at least three laws for not certifying the election. Goddard and Romley asked Brnovich and McIntyre to hold the officials accountable, saying their actions “threaten to undo the proper administration and integrity of elections, disenfranchise thousands of voters, and potentially even alter the results of some races.” They added there’s no legal basis for the board’s refusal to certify.

The board voted 2-1 on Monday to delay the canvass until at least Friday. Hobbs previously said the Secretary of State’s Office won’t have a choice but to complete the canvass by Dec. 8 at the latest, which would flip the Superintendent of Public Instruction and U.S. House Congressional District 6 seat from Republican to Democrat.

However, should the Republican-led Cochise County board refuse to certify the election by next week, the 47,000 votes won’t count toward the state canvass.
I do not know much about the election certification laws in Arizona, but from the things I have read, it seems there is no provision in the law for county supervisors to contest the election if they think something is not right. The law seems to assume the election will be honest and the count will be accurate and the supervisors must certify the election. I don't know if there is a consequence for not certifying the election. The supervisors in Mojave County were threatened with arrest and felony charges if they refused.
If they are "required" to certify, what exactly is the point of certification?
It appears the Arizona law regarding elections is more of a procedural law. The assumption is there will be no irregularities in the election process and the Board of Supervisors is required to certify the results so they can be forwarded to the Secretary of State for finalization. I don't know if there is a procedure to declare the election invalid and start over.
It's a done deal.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...r-in-election-canvass-fight/69690656007/

Compelled by a court order, the Cochise County Board of Supervisors certified the results of the Nov. 8 election Thursday on a 2-0 vote.

The vote means all Arizona counties have agreed to send their results to the Secretary of State's Office and ends a weekslong election drama spooling out of the southeastern Arizona county.
Well that’s reassuring.
good news for the new republican congressman, and the old republican secretary of education!
Originally Posted by akrange
Inch By Inch ..

County By County ..

State By State ..

Ya got to Admire Them ..

Looking ya square in the eYe and saying Somebody Stop Me..
Nailed it. I don't admire them, however. And a bunch of guys on the fire would be tasked to accost me if I decided to do anything about it. And call themselves "patriots" for it.

Yep, lot of just plain stupid people who can't figure out who their worst enemy is when they're looking at him in the mirror...
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories. Actually that's not true. I believe everything that happens at the upper levels of government is planned and intentional. In Arizona the supervisors in Cochise County were told they must certify the election or their voter's votes would not count. Eliminating Cochise County votes from the total would have flipped two races from republican to democrat.
In Mojave County the supervisors were threatened with arrest on felony charges if they refused to certify the vote. I havent heard tnis mentioned but if the Mohave County votes were not included in the total, would that have flipped some races from democrat to republican?
Katy Hobbs, Secretary of State, oversaw the election in which she ran for governor and she will certify the election results. She campaigned from her basement in the style of pedo Joe and refused to debate her opponent. There were significant irregularities in the voting process in Maricopa County where Katie Hobbs lives and the largest population center in Arizona with the potential to change the outcome of the entire election.
I think the supervisors in Cochise County handled the situation the best they could under the circumstances. They held out until ordered by a judge to certify the election. Had they refused that judge could bring contempt of court chrgaes against them personally. There is still the potential for personal legal consequences. By not certifying the vote, the voters of Cochise County would have been denied their vote. One supervisor did not show up to the meeting in which the vote was certified. They held out as long as possible and made their point but did not deny their constituents the right to have their votes counted.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories. Actually that's not true. I believe everything that happens at the upper levels of government is planned and intentional. In Arizona the supervisors in Cochise County were told they must certify the election or their voter's votes would not count. Eliminating Cochise County votes from the total would have flipped two races from republican to democrat.
In Mojave County the supervisors were threatened with arrest on felony charges if they refused to certify the vote. I havent heard tnis mentioned but if the Mohave County votes were not included in the total, would that have flipped some races from democrat to republican?
Katy Hobbs, Secretary of State, oversaw the election in which she ran for governor and she will certify the election results. She campaigned from her basement in the style of pedo Joe and refused to debate her opponent. There were significant irregularities in the voting process in Maricopa County where Katie Hobbs lives and the largest population center in Arizona with the potential to change the outcome of the entire election.
I think the supervisors in Cochise County handled the situation the best they could under the circumstances. They held out until ordered by a judge to certify the election. Had they refused that judge could bring contempt of court chrgaes against them personally. There is still the potential for personal legal consequences. By not certifying the vote, the voters of Cochise County would have been denied their vote. One supervisor did not show up to the meeting in which the vote was certified. They held out as long as possible and made their point but did not deny their constituents the right to have their votes counted.

Denied their vote? How about the county holding another vote using paper ballots and current picture ID?
I don't know the whole story but I don't think the supervisors had a problem with the way the election was handled in Cochise County, I think the problem was how the votes were counted at the state level. I got the impression the votes are collected at polling places throughout each county and the machines that actually count the votes are at the state level. I think the supervisors in several counties were advocating a redo in Maricopa County. Maybe someone can offer a better assessment.
Hobbs and the Maricopa County Board should hang for what they've continued to do.
I definitely recall the Cochise County BOS wanted to hand count all the votes in the county to see if that count agreed with the machine count. A judge told them they can't do that, they can only hand count a random percetage of the votes. BOS said how about 99.9%. Judge said it doesn't work that way.
Kari Lake has challenged the election in court and a judge has ruled her case is without merit so she must pay court costs and faces additional charges. When have you ever heard of that happening before.
All three branches of government are corrupt beyond repair, top to bottom. We are running out of options to restore the constitutionality of our governments, both federal and state level.
Heads I win tails you lose election.............
Now the office of Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs' office, is calling for the two supervisors who refused to certify the election, to be investigated on criminal charges. Is there any doubt Katie Hobbs has influenced this election in her favor?
I knew when Hobbs didn't even try, she knew it was already fixed and didn't need to. Just like Sleasy Joe and the Ho.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I knew when Hobbs didn't even try, she knew it was already fixed and didn't need to. Just like Sleasy Joe and the Ho.

Winner winner!
© 24hourcampfire