Home
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ving-weekend-in-lori-lightfoots-chicago/

www.heyjackass.com

I haven't noticed.... did Jesse, Al, Nancy, Maxine or Obama show up yet???
N
I
Cum Out n Play ..
G
G
E
Urchin’s
Eventually all the Democrap voters are going to remove themselves from the gene pool.

Originally Posted by Muffin
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ving-weekend-in-lori-lightfoots-chicago/

www.heyjackass.com

I haven't noticed.... did Jesse, Al, Nancy, Maxine or Obama show up yet???

Why wasn't this all over the MSM, et al? Does it not qualify as a 'mass shooting'?
It won't matter if they're stealing oxygen or not- - - - -they'll still be voting D.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Eventually all the Democrap voters are going to remove themselves from the gene pool.

The People that caused all this are now Flying Monkeys headed to Neighborhood Near You..

They’ll set up Shop and “Congo” Your Quiet Lovely Sanctuaries..

Howdy Nefarious Neighbors from Hell’s Kitchen..
I would like to know why The ATF does nothing? Illegal guns, held by people that can't have them the list goes on and on. Isn't that what they are supposed to go after? They have enough laws to clean up these cities.
Originally Posted by jban357
I would like to know why The ATF does nothing? Illegal guns, held by people that can't have them the list goes on and on. Isn't that what they are supposed to go after? They have enough laws to clean up these cities.

Shirley you jest.

The BATFE was created to hassle non-criminal gun owners and gun stores. Gangbangers get caught with full auto schit and are released no bail. You would be locked up for the rest of your life, IF, you survived the no knock warrant where your dog got killed.
Only 28 shot in a long weekend. Seems they are starting to get along . A typical 4th of July gets a good 80 shot. A few yrs ago 104 were shot in one July 4th weekend.
we all know........

no buddy gives a schidt 'bout schitcago

especially the feds
Originally Posted by ihookem
Only 28 shot in a long weekend. Seems they are starting to get along . A typical 4th of July gets a good 80 shot. A few yrs ago 104 were shot in one July 4th weekend.
9's bounce off them puffy coats in Winter.
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by ihookem
9's bounce off them puffy coats in Winter.

That's what 10's are for

The only thing that will fix Chicago is a meteor strike.
© 24hourcampfire