Home
As soon as I wake every morning, I remind myself that all human beings are the same as me—we all want to be happy. I resolve to use my life to ensure that other beings are happy. It’s compassion that brings about peace of mind, not anger and hatred, so we need to focus on the whole of humanity as being our brothers and sisters.
......Dalai Lama
But all human beings are not the same. They are still human beings are should be treated accordingly, but nearly every measurable thing about them is different and has been as far back in history as we can know.

Not even the things that make them happy are the same.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
As soon as I wake every morning, I remind myself that all human beings are the same as me—we all want to be happy. I resolve to use my life to ensure that other beings are happy. It’s compassion that brings about peace of mind, not anger and hatred, so we need to focus on the whole of humanity as being our brothers and sisters.
......Dalai Lama

Renegade reads that aloud every morning upon rising from bed... laugh
Renegade reads that aloud every morning upon rising from bed...

That assumes he can read...... cool
Noble sayings and aspirations..but we would do well to remember he is residing in India, after he was kicked out of his own country by the Chinese...one would suppose that made the Chinese happy.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
......Dalai Lama

Communist Sympathizer ..

If he wasn’t he’d be Dead ..
Tolerance of evil is overrated.
As soon as I wake every morning I piss...
That's about as equal as we all get.
Originally Posted by ringworm

Do you at least get out of bed first???
Only Fetterman would say something like That…
Posted By: efw Re: Great thought but a hard sell - 11/28/22
Buddhism encourages trolls?
All human animals are not equal, and quite simply, some need to be deaded. You all can blow all the happy crap horns you want.
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
Originally Posted by ringworm

Do you at least get out of bed first???

I sleep in the tub....
© 24hourcampfire