Home
Per Fox News:

Brinton faces up to five years in prison and $10,000 fine for allegedly taking another person's luggage

Sam Brinton, a senior Energy Department (DOE) official, was charged with stealing a traveler's luggage in the Minneapolis airport in September, shortly before quietly taking a leave of absence.

Brinton — who serves as the DOE's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition — allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on Sept. 16, according to a criminal complaint filed on Oct. 26 in Minnesota state court and obtained by Fox News Digital. Brinton had traveled from Washington, D.C., to MSP that day.

After the suitcase's owner alerted police, officers reviewed video surveillance of the carousel and identified Brinton taking the luggage before removing its tag identifying the owner, the court filings stated. Law enforcement observed Brinton using the luggage during at least two other trips to Washington, D.C., on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newpost/Board/21
Wait… members of this administration are expected to respect private property rights?

Some low level airport security guard must be transphobic or something to expect that…
What!!they don't pay this guy enough to buy his own over priced suitcase???
People do stupid things that can have serious negative consequences for them.
What a freak.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Seriously! How did he know if the clothes were going to fit him??
Oh... THAT weirdo.

He probably wasn't as interested in the suitcase as he was the dresses inside it. sick

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Human garbage.
Originally Posted by Stix
Human garbage.

Completely representative of our current administration.

Ever' fuggin' one of them.
God all Friday, I’d heard of this freak of course but somehow missed the “from Minnesota” part.
Figures.

Osky
The weird factor is why the pos got the job. This administration can go straight to hell.
That Wonder Boy ain't normal by any stretch of imagination or definition.

Wonder if his talents would be better suited being a poster child of the Pro-Abortionist?
I wish they'd hurry up and dump this bunch. It's amazingly sick, isn't it?
This entire administration is a chit stain on history.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
People do stupid things that can have serious negative consequences for them.

Like paying $2,300 for a suitcase that you entrust to the baggage gorillas?

Seriously though, theft alone should disqualify anyone from a high level govt. Position.
In a word: Disgusting
How much does an Assistant Secretary make at US Department of Energy in the United States? Average US Department of Energy Assistant Secretary yearly pay in the United States is approximately $197,963, which is 249% above the national average.
That Vera Bradley schidt is expensive crap. Late wife had several small bags.

What a little disgusting biotch.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Oh... THAT weirdo.

He probably wasn't as interested in the suitcase as he was the dresses inside it. sick

Supposedly he posted pictures of himself online wearing the clothes that were in the suitcase.
He also did not have any checked luggage but claimed he grabbed hers by accident.
He was caught on surveillance tape removing the name tag from the suitcase & hiding it in a purse.
Yea, he's one sick puppy.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

OMG

WTF is that ?

Reminds me of a show called In Living Color. This guy was making fun of "way out there" gay boys.

Today you can't tell satire from reality.
#entitled
Originally Posted by tikkanut
What a freak.

OMG

WTF is that ?

Burn it with fire.
Probably won't hard to ID it in the security footage.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
That Vera Bradley schidt is expensive crap. Late wife had several small bags.

What a little disgusting biotch.

This is what you get when you give a high level position to someone because they're a (fill in the blank). In this case, disgusting little bitch fits.
The hole thing is so very Fjb.
But - - - is she/he really responsible - - - it can't help it - - - it is so confused about life.
OMG

WTF is that ?
A homosexual pedophile with his own child hook-up site, T revor S pace.org
Golly. You hire a messed up weirdo, and you get what you hired. A messed up weirdo.
Unlike Trump, Sickermores and Gayghosts and Houston_2s bud, the Bidet, makes the good hires, don't they SW. wink
Sycamore’s stamp of approval is all over this fella. All over.
It will get off with a limp wristed hand slap

OMG

WTF is that ?
Jojo Siwa
Originally Posted by Stix
Human garbage.

Completely representative of our current administration.

Ever' fuggin' one of them.

Bunch of fuqking degenerate freaks!

#hailmonkeypox
I view this situation as a prime example of the biden administration's total lack of credibility. Put in positions of responsibility his whole freak show was designed to destroy the US and strip us of our nation's credibility world wide in the space of one fraudulently elected administration. How any so called fugging Democrat can justify that is beyond belief. Jfc
They GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to hire this type of shît.

This idiot needs to be working at a gay nightclub and hopefully catching the next stray bullet.

OMG

WTF is that ?

What is that? A common sight in Minneapolis anymore.
I owned a rental building in Minneapolis, the riots burned it down. Previous to that 5-6 years I was down there at the building for a meeting. Just so happened the gay parade was that Saturday unbeknownst to me.
There wasn’t 3 square feet of material in total worn by the thousands of males marching but miles of black leather strapping. Everything hanging out. The females were at least wearing clothes but insane piercings and tattoos and hair color. Average weight pushing two bills.
What a bizarre cluster that city has become.
Glad to not have to go down in that cesspool anymore.

Osky
Truth be known, he's probably not the most screwed up weirdo in the Biden Administration by far. He's just the most obvious.
Originally Posted by 1Longbow

And a promotion, paid retirement, and benefits.

Osky
Originally Posted by slumlord
They GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to hire this type of shît.

This idiot needs to be working at a gay nightclub and hopefully catching the next stray bullet.

#clubq
sick

What the heck is that???

Makes you wonder who suggested this hire and why…..?

The whole world has got to be laughing their collective asses off at us. What a terrible joke.

This is very disturbing…..
Originally Posted by 1Longbow

We don’t need to know how it gets sexual pleasure.
Think he'll REALLY do any time?? He's a Dem, right? Ergo, a 'get out of jail card' is issued upon appointment to a Dem gov't..
When you hire mentally ill F u ckups this is what you get. Diversity!
We are witnessing the intentional destruction of America at the hands of the democrats/liberals.
......no words....

Damn...
Shows great judgment on Biden's part appointing this guy to a US Government post.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
No clue, just looking at the guy, that perhaps he has something seriously wrong with him.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
sick

What the heck is that???

Makes you wonder who suggested this hire and why…..?

The whole world has got to be laughing their collective asses off at us. What a terrible joke.

This is very disturbing…..
Satan is literally running our government, now.
Thing 1

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Ya think???
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thing 1

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
Jeez christ stop it!!!!!
😨😨😨
Originally Posted by Osky
What is that? A common sight in Minneapolis anymore.
I owned a rental building in Minneapolis, the riots burned it down. Previous to that 5-6 years I was down there at the building for a meeting. Just so happened the gay parade was that Saturday unbeknownst to me.
There wasn’t 3 square feet of material in total worn by the thousands of males marching but miles of black leather strapping. Everything hanging out. The females were at least wearing clothes but insane piercings and tattoos and hair color. Average weight pushing two bills.
What a bizarre cluster that city has become.
Glad to not have to go down in that cesspool anymore. Osky
Unfortunately, twice I have happened to be in the wrong place, in the wrong city - when these freakazoids held their "parades". Then, there is yours. I am thinking that they simply load these freaks onto buses or railroad cars and ship them around from rotten city to rotten city - to insure preservation of that environment.
https://wrno.iheart.com/featured/wa...ctivist-who-enjoys-puppy-play-gimp-kink/

WARNING WARNING MUCH SICKER THAN YOU THOUGHT***** read at your own risk

The Biden administration’s latest Department of Energy hire is a “queer activist” who brags about his “kink” of leading other gay men who are pretending to be dogs around on leashes before having sex with them.

Sam Brinton was recently hired by the DoE as the Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Deputy.
A Metro Weekly article contains some illuminating details about Brinton’s lifestyle as a handler in the “pup community.” And yes, it’s every bit as degenerate as you might think.

IN THE PUP COMMUNITY, handlers function the same way dog owners do, keeping a watchful eye on their charge and reining in the pups if needed. It’s the handlers who train the pups and teach them discipline, doling out rewards or punishments based on good or bad behavior.
“Think of any bio-dog,” [Pup] Gryphn says. “You can train them. It’s this ‘go do this’ reward system, just like a bio-dog. So let’s say you’re playing fetch, you throw the ball, the pup picks it up, brings it back, and drops it at your feet. You’re going to reward him, whether it’s petting him or anything like that.
“Or, let’s go to an extreme,” he continues. “Let’s say you’re doing pup play around the house and the pup decides to pee on the floor. Obviously the pup is going to be punished for that. Typically, when we’re being humans, it’s ‘Why would you correct me in front of so-and-so? That’s wrong, don’t do that. Don’t speak for the next five minutes,’ something like that.”

Just like the pups they are tasked with watching over, some handlers need to enter their own headspace when engaging in puppy play.
“My headspace is equivalent to the mom who sees her kid in danger, or the dad who wants to teach his son how to play football,” says Nubi’s 27-year-old handler, Sam [Brinton]. “It’s the concept of the teacher and nurturer…. My job is to make sure that while he’s in headspace, I’m keeping him safe.”
Brinton also explains how he has difficulty making his ‘dog’ stop pretending to be a dog before he has anal sex with it.

“I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex. Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me f*ck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

The LGBT activist also explains how he believes he is having “sex with animals” and that there’s nothing wrong with that.
Just wrong!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No clue, just looking at the guy, that perhaps he has something seriously wrong with him.

Yeah, he is mentally ill.
Well, jail oughta be a big time for him…….
He should have been at a CO drag show.
Where's that guy on here that used to say I'd hit it? LOL
Cue the "modern" Liberaltarians who'll be glad to tell you that this is rEaL FrEedoM

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
This pile of demonic sh it wrapped in human skin is responsible for the rise of the deranged with special protections & rights

Biden needs to give them their pink slip.
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter

DemocRAT.. they are privileged.

Biden will pardon him... he won't serve any hard time and the tax payers will reimburse him the $10K fine.
Originally Posted by Epishemore

There were two of those in the suitcase.
Originally Posted by Epishemore
I think he already has a pink slip, and a white one too.
Sick mofo 🤮
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter

DemocRAT.. they are privileged.

Biden will pardon him....

Biden can't pardon a state crime. Only a federal crime.

But I doubt he'll do any hard time. (Pun intended... He'd probably enjoy it anyway)
I am actually thinking I could get a few of these wackos off the streets.....my good days are behind me... prison would not be that bad and I really need some dental work, that I can't afford! I hear they have a pretty good health plan ! I could sneak across the river and be back home in no time!

OMG

WTF is that ?
The future of this failed country thanks to dems and pushover liberetarian aholes
Biden staffs his agency's like it's the greatest show on earth. Merrit doesn't matter you just have to be some sort of different.

Bb
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If someone goes to Hell over sexual immorality, that is what the demons who torture them will look like.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The weird factor is why the pos got the job. This administration can go straight to hell.
Judging from queer nuke boy and the drag doctor admiral, going straight is not what they are interested in.
They got jobs with Biden BECAUSE they are "way out there" sex freaks.

Buttigieg got the Transportation job because, at every press conference in 2020, he had his husband at his side, and he said "Here is my husband. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I AM REALLY GAY." I saw him put his husband front and center 2 dozen times during that campaign.

He was a run-of-the-mill mayor in a small midwest town, he wasn't qualified for that Cabinet post, he got the job because Biden had a quota to fill.
Marley7x57: The regime of china joe biden and his whore is so filled with perverts and criminals (no offense meant slumload) that I am at a complete loss to even begin explaining what they are trying to say/accomplish with all these degenerates being hired/appointed???
Only thing I can think of is china joe and the whores regime is simply sticking the middle finger in every hard working taxpayers eye and saying "screw you stupid - we can do anything we want"!
Thinking this bald headed, rump elf, pervert is making good decisions for America is laughable.
I shake my head in disbelief and trepidation every time I here of these biden appointed ass clowns capering.
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Marley7x57: The regime of china joe biden and his whore is so filled with perverts and criminals (no offense meant slumload) that I am at a complete loss to even begin explaining what they are trying to say/accomplish with all these degenerates being hired/appointed???
Only thing I can think of is china joe and the whores regime is simply sticking the middle finger in every hard working taxpayers eye and saying "screw you stupid - we can do anything we want"!
Thinking this bald headed, rump elf, pervert is making good decisions for America is laughable.
I shake my head in disbelief and trepidation every time I here of these biden appointed ass clowns capering.
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I cannot say one good word about Biden and his Administration.

They have put Diversity and Inclusion above job qualifications and abilities. Pretty sure we Homo sapiens did not get where we are today by following that blueprint. And, to continue to do so will lead to disaster across most, if not all, aspects of free enterprise and political operations.
This dude is one of many poster kids for the current Biden administration. All they need to add is the words “We Fûck America for Feelings” under the posters.

🦫
Not to understate the obvious but it just goes to show how mentally ill these tvs are. Its making a lot of money in a fairly high profile gubmint job but decides to steal crap at an airport. You could question the mental health of a straight arrow in a business suit who did the same thing under those circumstances.....I think its called kleptomania.
Poodle Boy is a Tool ..

Like a Hammer ..

StreSS is a Kill’r ..

In y0 Face StreSS ..

At some point the Lab Rats under StreSS start to Kill each Other ..

StreSS is a Kill’r ..
© 24hourcampfire