Home
Posted By: rte Do You Remember "Family Ties" ? - 11/29/22
This television show was popular back in the 1980's.Michael J.Fox became the most popular actor among this group.

The mother of this TV family was played by Meredith Baxter [Birney].

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Here is Meredith now.

And her sex partner and wife Nancy.OMG!
Please pass the eye bleach.....
Wow! Nauseating to think about that. Not that she got old. Time will do that everyone. But that she is a pervert. She was the face of the wholesome American young woman when she was in her twenties.
That didn't age well.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wow! Nauseating to think about that. Not that she got old. Time will do that everyone. But that she is a pervert. She was the face of the wholesome American young woman when she was in her twenties.
One of my uncles sent a text to me several years ago,where this woman had announced on a morning show with Matt Lauer that she was now a lesbian.

This lends credence to a new emerging theory whereby some women,who take birth control pills for a long period of time,experience a profound hormonal change and are more prone to sexual deviancy.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No she wasn’t.
Is that what muff diving does to your face over time?

I sure hope not.
She married Andy Warhol?
Maybe it's along lost relative of Warhol.lol

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
I looked at that pic and that was the only thing I could see. Andy Warhol.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I sure hope not.

Hehehehe.

No, it's what not getting regular semen injections does to a woman.

A little testosterone is good for a girl.

Only 3% of people have no sexual desires or fantasies. Why? Those type are dying out fast.

Endorphins from sex increase immunity, decrease depression and anxiety and reduce the incidences of cancer and increase life span.
I had the hots for Justine Bateman as a kid.
I don't look so great myself.
Wore hole?

What, who?
Originally Posted by Westman
Please pass the eye bleach.....

I sure hope not.

hahahahaha, made me laugh out loud, thanks.

She was such a hottie, aging isn't a good thing, but it sure beats being dead!

I sure hope not.
👍😂😂
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't that the guy who got his head stuck in a lion in Vegas a few years back???
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by rte

Isn't that the guy who got his head stuck in a lion in Vegas a few years back???
Stuck in what end? The front side or back side?
Fishingnut71......... You owe me a new tablet.....I just spit tea all over this one....lol
Is Michael Goss still a big mouthy lib even after gettin all that mileage from Tremors?
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and looking over to see that wife's face staring at you? I think I would crap the bed. Looks like a soul sucking ghoul
Originally Posted by rte

That was Roy Horn of the queer team of Siegfried & Roy. He survived it but had to retire. Warhol was an equally queer painter and film director.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Is Michael Goss still a big mouthy lib even after gettin all that mileage from Tremors?

Yes, Michael Gross is a strong liberal... as is most of Hollywood.

L.W.
She married Andy Warhol?

I was thinking Gary Busey.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by rte

That was Roy Horn of the queer team of Siegfried & Roy. He survived it but had to retire. Warhol was an equally queer painter and film director.

That tiger was a magician. He turned a fruit into a vegetable in one bite.
LOL, correct, in a nutshell!
Now Roy is with Roy.
Originally Posted by gunzo
yea i notice all those lib actors hate guns, want to take them from you.But dont care to make millions of dollors acting like they love guns or use them
That's some wrinkle scissor right thar.

Emmmm hmmmm.
I wouldn't care so much about being armed if I had bodyguards either.
© 24hourcampfire