Home
Pro Jab 'Authorities' Are Dying Suddenly Or Becoming Disabled After Taking Experimental Shots

Video
I remember reading within 2 to 5 years we would start seeing what's happening.
Get yo boosta !
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sick and tired of hearing about pro/anti vax. You made your choice, now let it the f uck go already. Do you realize how immature and childish calling the vaccine "the jab" sounds ?
We can't let it go, because there are still powerful forces out there plotting vaccine passports being required just to exercise normal liberties. Once these people cease and desist, we can stop.

I guess, for one; it's not a vaccine.

What the hell do you call it? It’s not a vaccine.

Yeah it's stupid, but after all the lies, the shutdowns, the mandates, the suppression of free-speech and the complete distortion of reality it's understandable. There has to be a reckoning.
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?
I won't debate semantics regarding what to call the injection. What are your credentials/qualifications as to whether it's a vaccine or not ? Probably just parroting something you read/heard on the internet ?

Gunlizard.... you are a special kinda stupid
Do you realize how scientifically illiterate and gullible calling the jab a "vaccine" sounds?

Sick and tired of free speach?

Not semantics. I hope you are unable to distinguish this major difference
Stop scaring the boomers and fudds guys, those people are dying with the vax, probably not because of the vax.

Maybe. Probably. Definitely maybe though.

LMAO. Better get your affairs in order since you got the jab.
[/quote]
Fauci??? One can only hope...
You're avoiding the question regarding your qualifications. I simply used the word vaccine to call the injection something whether or not it meets the medical criteria to be called a vaccine I'll leave to those qualified don't seem to be any here on the 'fire.
I would pay damn good money to watch Fauci kick off on PPV...
I doubt Fauci got anything more than a placebo shot, but yeah him dying from it would be awesome.
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

I'd be embarrassed too.
Like any of these better ?

Fauci Ouchy
Boomer Remover
Clot Shot
It's hilarious as a heart attack, watching the jabbed zombies spinning around throwing punches and clawing the air .... just before they spasm and kick off ....

Funny fkn shyte, there should be a TV show on with daily episodes of jabbies doing the dance of death
Hello, County Morgue, You Jab 'em we'll Slab 'em.
some things I read recently say that over 90% of all Americans have now had some experience with covid. Better than 75% of all Americans are vaccinated to some extent.
The tsunami of odd deaths have not been explained, but the most likely reason is late reactions to covid. Or possibly a reaction to the 'vaccine'. There is little doubt that many folks have had their hearts damaged by covid. Or by the vaccine.
To date, I have not been diagnosed with covid, although I may well have had it in the past two years. I have not had any of the shots or boosters. Nothing in my recent blood work or examinations at my PC doc or my cardio doc show any lingering symptoms.
My guess is that we will never know the real facts or truth, if any truth or facts even exist. Certainly the government's position runs contrary what I believe.
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?
Originally Posted by BubbaG
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Well.

We know your vaccine status now.

laugh
My wife swears we are in worse health since being vaxxed. Of course, we are also 2 years older, at a time in our lives where two years means something. In addition, after being vaxxed, we also caught covid (WTF!) so who knows what we should blame it on. She had a heart attack and I suffered injuries in a motorcycle mishap. Unless the vax caused the heart attack and caused me to be more inept on the bike, I can't really lay the blame there. A lot of people are real sensitive about it though. GD

I guess we know who is quad boosted.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well.

laugh

Is that important?
Everybody dies, GOD chooses the time, place, and method.

No more childish than you sniveling about people talking about it.
Interesting. Are you able to read simple paragraphs? Semantics? No it is not a fuqqing vaccine.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

Well.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.
They tried to force this poison death shot on all of us. They still are. They ruined lives by firing hundred of thousands of people because they refused to take this mess. We should never forget and should fight every day to out every f u c k who was for this and involved. You can f u c k with the let it go thing
I'm still trying to find out what would be required to make my
Pure Blood into a properly vaxxed person.

The original shots I'm sure.
But would I need every booster?
They supposedly were tailored to the mutation of the time, so would one
need every booster too.

A rhetorical question, but one I'd like to see one of the talking heads try
To answer.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Haha
Originally Posted by Swifty52

What the hell do you call it? It’s not a vaccine.

The correct term is the Experimental mRNA Treatment.
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."
Hey, the CDC literally changed the definition of what a vaccine is to accommodate the ineffectiveness of the jab.

Covtard.

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.
Originally Posted by dassa
Do you realize how scientifically illiterate and gullible calling the jab a "vaccine" sounds?

Hahaha!

Well-played!
the bright side of this is does anybody know a hardcore liberal that was not vaccinated and boosted multiple times?
Originally Posted by ldholton
the bright side of this is does anybody know a hardcore liberal that was not vaccinated and boosted multiple times?
Great point!

Well.

laugh

Is that important?

Only if you try to tell us 1) it keeps you from getting or spreading the virus/disease, and 2) it doesn't do more harm than good. and 3) you were fully informed about any effects the "vaccine" may have on your health and longevity... fully informed being the key word here.

1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.
You're avoiding the question regarding your qualifications. I simply used the word vaccine to call the injection something whether or not it meets the medical criteria to be called a vaccine I'll leave to those qualified don't seem to be any here on the 'fire.
Some things are so obvious that no expertise is required. It is not a vaccine by the pre 2020 definitions. It just isn't. You are understandably upset about allowing yourself to be injected and now being constantly reminded of your bad decision.

Might be the savior of the country, eliminate the stupid and improve the gene pool.
The Big Pharma advertisers used to call a similar flu preventative the Flu Shot.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Some words also get under my skin and calling it the "jab" is one of them along with grown people using aliases to sound cool on Facebook or putting their schooling as "school of hard knocks."

Well snowflake get used to it.
Every single pro "Vax" mother fuqker can "Jab" it up their fat ass and Fuqk off and Die! Eat schit Vaxers.

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?
Citizen, not servant.
1. I am fully aware that it is not a guarantee that I won't get covid. I have not read anywhere that says it is a guarantee. The CDC doesn't say its a 100% guarantee. No vaccine is. People who get the flu vaccine end up getting the flu all the time. They have actually put out flu vaccines that were 0% efficacy. People die from the flu vaccine every year. 2.) I have seen no evidence that the covid vaccine does more harm than good. Believe what you want. I don't care. I think its stupid to ban people from posting misinformation on social media like twitter. If you want to get your medical advice from Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or anyone else who isn't qualified to give medical advice, have at it. 3.) I was and am as informed as I can be. No vaccine is 100% safe. Then again, aspirin can kill. I think aspirin kills around 3000 people in this country every year so roll the dice every time you take a pill or get a shot. Its up to you whether you do or don't. I don't care.
BubbaG: You might want to reconsider getting those flu vaccines. As you pointed out they can be dangerous also even though they probably are real vaccines. Flu is such a moving target it is apparently hard to guess the next mutation.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
They tried to force this poison death shot on all of us. They still are. They ruined lives by firing hundred of thousands of people because they refused to take this mess. We should never forget and should fight every day to out every f u c k who was for this and involved. You can f u c k with the let it go thing

you really want to turn on and out every sob who was for this?....bob
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Curious, why such anger towards people who made a choice that doesn’t effect you in the slightest?

hes just not thinking all of this through....bob
Im afraid people will continue to die at an increasing rate, seemingly healthy people.

There will soon be wide acceptance of the silly string that's growing in vaxinated blood and killing people. The world will scramble to address the issue, I'm quite terrified about it honestly.

Mmmmm

That’s a great question, and, I kinda think I do…

She’s be of the old school ‘Hippy’ description, very into ‘holistic’ remedies and treatments, and simply didn’t trust it for schitt.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.
After the Biden Administration took office, the powers that be absolutely and unequivocally said verbatim that if people will get the shot they will not get Covid, nor will they transmit Covid. After that was proven to be a flat-out lie, then the powers that be started saying verbatim that getting the shot will lessen the severity of the disease when you get it, and it’d decrease the likelihood that you’d transmit Covid. Those have also been proven to be flat-out lies. The majority of people who are getting really sick with Covid nowadays…and the majority of people who are dying from/with Covid nowadays…are among those who received the shot or shots.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

It will be interesting if Bubba sings a different tune when his blood turns into silly string... I will LMAO

Thing is, it's not a vaccine, or was not a vaccine until they changed the definition of vaccine deliberately to include it. Since "words mean things", we need something to set the mRNA injections apart from real vaccines. Saying "mRNA injection" is a bit of a mouthful after the 54th time you've done it today. If you say "vaccine" people realize you don't know WTF you are talking about, you're just parroting the twerps on the evening news who also do knot know what they are talking about. If you say "the jab", people know what you mean. While it is "loaded" emotionally in one direction or the other, not neutral, there is no ambiguity and no obfuscation.
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Mmmmm

That’s a great question, and, I kinda think I do…

She’s be of the old school ‘Hippy’ description, very into ‘holistic’ remedies and treatments, and simply didn’t trust it for schitt.

Moreover, being very lib, she worked in the public school system for decades, teaching the short-bus kids.

Her refusal to get The Jab, and her entire experience around it, ultimately ended in her exiting that career.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Get yo boosta IF YOURE A DIMOCRAP!
FIXT
I am of the opinion that we were being forced to take an experimental drug, when simply showing all the facts about the (VERY) limited testing might have either taken away fear of the jab, or it being withdrawn.

We were, and are, being lied to by the democrats and a good number of republicans as well. Likely getting money from Phizer.

I also agree with the earlier statement that all our "leaders" simply got placebo shots just to sell the lie. I posited early on that we didn't know if was the "vaccine" or just distilled water.

In any event, I told my employer that if it came to a choice he could have the job back, and I would keep my health.

Problem is the JAB won't be letting go of many people for a long, long time.

Do you realize how STUPID it is to call it a Vaccine?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.
Originally Posted by MichiGun
I am of the opinion that we were being forced to take an experimental drug,

Down here, we call that LYING!

By our govt.

AND being forced into taking it or lose your freedoms, jobs, and whatever else comes with it. FORCED.

To put it plainly, what Hitler did in the holocaust doesn't even compare.

This is the biggest crime ever committed by mankind on humans.
Originally Posted by antlers
After the Biden Administration took office, the powers that be absolutely and unequivocally said verbatim that if people will get the shot they will not get Covid, nor will they transmit Covid. After that was proven to be a flat-out lie, then the powers that be started saying verbatim that getting the shot will lessen the severity of the disease when you get it, and it’d decrease the likelihood that you’d transmit Covid. Those have also been proven to be flat-out lies. The majority of people who are getting really sick with Covid nowadays…and the majority of people who are dying from/with Covid nowadays…are among those who received the shot or shots.

100% correct.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Yeah it's stupid, but after all the lies, the shutdowns, the mandates, the suppression of free-speech and the complete distortion of reality it's understandable. There has to be a reckoning.

Yep, and for that it has to be remembered and not forgotten, even in 10, 20, 30 years when people are healthy and suddenly developing rapidly growing sarcomas and are dead in 6 months at age 40 and 50.

Do you know how stupid it sounds to call the jab a 'vaccine'. Look up the definition of a vaccine, or better yet, I'll cut and paste the definition for you....

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious or malignant disease.

Does the jab 'provide active acquired immunity'..... NO, so it aint a vaccine.
Alex Jones was right.

WTF is up with you and Alex Jones?

He discredited himself long ago. A man that will lie about one thing, will lie about anything. I don't know what HE said, but give intelligent people enough credit to decide something without being pushed into believing something by an idiot like AJ...

I don't need him or anyone else to ring the bell of truth for me. I decide that on my own.

Cause these @ssholes wanted ta put ya in prison if ya didn't get it:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Regarding using the CDC as a trusted, qualified, nonpartisan, objective authority on anything Covid related and/or Covid 'inoculations' and 'booster' shots

------ THIS should be more than enough to let everyone know where the CDC's loyalties really and truly lie:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

Out of more than 8,000 federal contributions from over 550 CDC employees since 2015, only five went to Republican PACs or candidates.

The vast majority of donations went to ActBlue, an online fundraising platform for Democratic and left-leaning organizations.

Other common recipients included Bernie 2020, Biden for President, Hillary for America, and Warren for President, Inc.

Employee contributions include those from epidemiologists, public health advisors, economists, physicians and health communication specialists working at both the Atlanta and Washington offices.

Employees at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have made more than 8,000 contributions totaling over $285,000 to Democratic candidates and causes since 2015, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of political contributions.

Only five contributions were sent to a Republican PAC or candidate. Out of these five contributions, which totaled just over $1,000, three sent money to President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign efforts, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records indicate.

The contributions were made by more than 550 people who listed the CDC as their employer on FEC forms. The contributors serve at various levels of management, ranging from nurses and information technology personnel to epidemiologists, public health advisors and the chief financial officer.

The CDC did not respond to a request for comment from the DCNF.

The most common recipient was ActBlue, an online fundraising platform for Democratic and left-leaning organizations. (RELATED: ‘Grassroots Support For Joe’: Biden Campaign Announces Massive June Haul)

Other common recipients included Bernie 2020, Biden for President, Hillary for America, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Warren for President, Inc.

Aside from supporting specific candidates, employees also donated money to progressive organizations like Indivisible Action, which seeks to “elect progressive leaders, rebuild our democracy, and defeat the Trump agenda.”

After the World Health Organization declared coronavirus a global pandemic on March 11, 2020, the total amount of money employees contributed to left-leaning causes by the end of the month was nearly three times higher than the previous five-year average. In addition, the total amount of contributions more than doubled compared to the previous five-year monthly average.

From March 11-31, employees donated nearly $8,000 through 158 contributions. During the same time span from 2015-2019, employees made an average of 69 contributions averaging $2,700 in total....

Well snowflake get used to it.
And that makes me a snowflake why?

Well.

laugh

Hahaha. Tff.
Originally Posted by Rugies
I doubt Fauci got anything more than a placebo shot, but yeah him dying from it would be awesome.

You don't doubt it. You know it. Bidet too.

Robert Malone,MD and inventor of MRNA said we will be generations getting over this schiett.
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
Originally Posted by Rugies
I doubt Fauci got anything more than a placebo shot.
This. He's not stupid. Evil, yes. But not stupid.

Well.

laugh

Is that important?

All you liberal pricks that tried to force the JAB on a free people can kiss my ass. If you would have simply took it and shut and felt smug about I wouldn’t care at all. Lost jobs and businesses are to many to count. I’ve got the crud right now but I. Guess i’ll live without shutting down the world. Edk
My sister bought into everything covid related. Wouldn't even come to Christmas dinner at our Moms house. And this considering that Mom is in her 70's and I realize that she doesn't have 70 more promised.

She would meet visitors in the driveway and wouldn't let them come in the house.

Literally, my sister went mucho loco.

She told her kids if they wanted to go back to school (after being homeschooled for a year) they would have to get the jab. Their ages were 9 and 16.

Now, my 16 year old neice has developed a bad heart murmer since getting the jab back in the summer that she didn't have before.

Sad story but very true.

This was despite openly mocking me for telling her that a lot of people were developing problems from the shot.

I don't believe in coincidences. Especially from going from completely healthy to having to be rushed to the ER because your teenage daughter was having heart palpitations 3 days following the jab.

You're not serious are you ? if you are then you're fkn dishonest

since the Toxxines rolled out & you cattle that got jabbed all have been screaming about forcing everyone else to get stabbed or lose jobs, bank accounts, drivers licenses, passports, kids taken away ... even rounded up and held in concentration camps ... you ... you fkn Jabbies are 100% responsible for the .govs of the planets new found lust for power

You eager Jabbies are responsible for the toxxine fallout that is occurring in all parts of the world

Your immediate compliance spurred the .govs to initiate travel restriction and require "vaccine passports"

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

and will laugh everytime one of you Jabbies spasms out and fkn dies "suddenly" fk u
another thing about the job if my memory works correctly when it first come out Trump kind of took credit for getting it out rapidly but then the Democrats bald and squalled and said they're the ones that got it distributed and got it organized okay whatever but maybe this is the ultimate conspiracy after all??
Originally Posted by BobMt

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.
Well, bearded gunsmith, if that's your real name, where do you plan to go school when you're a grown adult?
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.

Vaccine: A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated microorganisms, or living fully virulent microorganisms, that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.

- Websters Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, 1967

The mRNA shot does not contain any of that. What it does is introduce gene therapy compounds which instruct your cells to become a manufacturer of a spike protein. What this causes is an immune response of your body against its own cells, resulting in blood clots and heart damage, not to mention damage to other organs and glands.
I wonder how many people who frequented this site have died from COVID and what the ratio is between those had the shots and those who chose not to have the shots?

By our govt.

AND being forced into taking it or lose your freedoms, jobs, and whatever else comes with it. FORCED.

Yankees that think for themselves call it the same thing Brother.
Jabbies are walking, talking infectious, toxic dumps ...... FACT

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Fuqk the vaxxed in the neck. You don’t think we was tired of listening to yalls crybaby scared of a virus with a 98% survival rate IF you get it? GFY and choke on your jab lol. Ima sit back and laugh my ass off. Liberals, [bleep], and even so called conservative Republicans all crying and whining cause some of us knew better….well eat Schitt you wanted it you got it. And as you wither away with your clotted blood you WILL listen to me and everyone else call you stupid and laugh when you say the jab is a vaccine.

My most favorite comeback from one of these slow witted vax whores is “we made the best decision with the information we had 🤣 WTF information did you have? Everything I heard or read was contradictory or just plain stupid. You do remember some of you retards wore 2 masks at one time?
You got duped you got swindled you really believed faucis dumb ass and Bill Gates had your best interest in mind.
Reap what you sewed and shut the fuqk up.

Not exactly. For giggles I saved off the definition before folks started playing games to cover lies then again afterwards. Check this out showing how the definition of vaccine was changed between 4/30/2021 and 8/1/2021.

Tom

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

April 30, 2021 ...

n.

1. any preparation of weakened or killed bacteria or viruses introduced into the body to prevent a disease by stimulating antibodies against it.
2. the virus of cowpox, used in vaccination, obtained from pox vesicles of a cow or person.
3. a software program that helps to protect against computer viruses.

[1800–05; < New Latin (variolae)vaccīnae cowpox = vacc(a) cow + -īnae, feminine pl. of -īnus -ine]

Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary

Aug 1, 2021 ...

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

a : an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see attenuated sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)

b : a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

(Merriam-Webster)
Still pushing the jab and boosters here. TV, radio, signs in the grocery and Walgreens / CVS.

I ain't lettin' schit go.
Don't fear the reaper.....
🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder how many people who frequented this site have died from COVID and what the ratio is between those had the shots and those who chose not to have the shots?

Are you doing what I think you’re doing?

All you stupid fuqks that wanted non vaxers thrown in jail or accusing non vaxers of killing people, you can all fuqk off I ain't forgetting about ita nd I'll never let you dumb fuqks forget about it either.

I hope all you pro vax fuqkers knocking on the non vaxers die a painful and horrible death.

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink
Originally Posted by Dp1975
don’t think we was tired of listening to yalls crybaby scared of a virus with a 98% survival rate IF you get it?
99.98% survival rate, if you're not obese, elderly, or suffering serious respiratory illness.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

It is a vaccine… against a specific protein…not the virus.
I don’t have a clue what the so called NEW vaccine targets, but I suppose it’s probably different/more proteins. The original intent was to get your immune system to gear up when that specific spike protein showed up in your blood. What I seldom see mentioned in these “covtard” threads is that one of the downstream side effects of Covid-19 was the increased risk of developing blood clots…
This isn't facebook. This is a place that's likely crawling with feds and people gathering info on whom they can but thats just a guess.
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

I don’t have a clue what the so called NEW vaccine targets, but I suppose it’s probably different/more proteins. The original intent was to get your immune system to gear up when that specific spike protein showed up in your blood. What I seldom see mentioned in these “covtard” threads is that one of the downstream side effects of Covid-19 was the increased risk of developing blood clots…

They are targeting the spike proteins created by covid. The spike proteins in covid have been found to damage the heart.
Does anyone consider maybe Covid AND the shot were implemented as population control?

Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security... Who exactly wins? Answer that question, and you may have the answer.

Pretty ignorant to call it a vaccine!

Let the bodies hit the floooor!
They are targeting the spike proteins created by covid. The spike proteins in covid have been found to damage the heart.
You're misinformed. The mRNA shot turns your body's cells into spike protein making factories, eventually causing your immune system to target your organs' tissues, thus the heart and vascular damage, not to mention the damage to human reproductive organs.
Real vaccines stimulate the immune system by exposing it to deactivated pathogens or their parts. They don't have Luciferase or metals that can aggregate under 5 G radiation or has spike protein that scratches and damages endothelium tissuse such as the lining of vessel lumens. They also don't have foreign animal DNA incorporated that becomes part of your DNA.

Bill and Melinda Gates applied for the Patent 060606. Clue 666.

Your health is very dependant on the health of the lining in your vessels. They relay the messages of food and oxygen and toxins in blood that the body responds to with different immune and protective cells.

Damaged endothelial vascular cells don't oder the correct blood components WHICH PREVENTS ABNORMAL BLEEEDING OR C L O T T I N G preventing strokes and myocardial infarction and myocarditis and micro clotting in the brain and other body organs.

Research now is keying in on developing compounds that will repair the damage done to the vascular lining from spike proteins and things are looking promising.

Contains chill8ng exerpts by Gates.

https://rumble.com/vdusox-luciferase-theres-never-been-anything-like-it.html
Do you have a simple explanation of what a spike protein is? And why the mRNA shots are causing heart trouble?
Then I'm sure having a fake screen name will thwart the govt's efforts to track you down. In fairness, though, I only post my subversive thoughts on Facebook, cause I know the govt ain't monitoring that.
I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.
Does anyone consider maybe Covid AND the shot were implemented as population control?

Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security... Who exactly wins? Answer that question, and you may have the answer.

This, and to damage the reproductive organs of young people.
...Target older people who are financial drain to the medical and social security...

Isn't that's what the Indian scammer call centres take care of?
Ha that's funny since you use an alias BeardedGunsmith. So with your line of thinking you are always under your own skin. Why so touchy with names when you violate your own preaching? Chill, relax, enjoy!!!!

One thing is for sure, when someone refers to "the jab" everyone knows what they are referring to.

Look at the money New York state saved. If you kill 10,000 people that are requiring $50,000 per year in care expense that is quite a relief to the budget.
This thread is fücking amazing

Nothing to consider ....

Covid-19 was created & released for the sole purpose of making the citizen cattle of the world line up for the "vaccine" willingly

For those who refuse to get the toxxines, they will implement new rules/laws that will force them to comply

I personally know my facebook friends. I dont know anyone here or their authenticity.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

Holy shît. Gold. Pure gold.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Look at the money New York state saved. If you kill 10,000 people that are requiring $50,000 per year in care expense that is quite a relief to the budget.

Houston_2 and Gayghosts and Sickermores and Northmams bud Cuomo only pushed 20-30.000 seniors of the cliff into nursing homes in NY with Covid. He said the COVID-19 infecting other Oldsters in them was coming in from workers and visitors.

They approved. Their bud Faukki said Cuomo treated the poor dying people, I mean, the pandemic perfectly.
Originally Posted by ERK
All you liberal pricks that tried to force the JAB on a free people can kiss my ass. If you would have simply took it and shut and felt smug about I wouldn’t care at all. Lost jobs and businesses are to many to count. I’ve got the crud right now but I. Guess i’ll live without shutting down the world. Edk

Well said. And with less profanity than I find myself able to use in regards to the whole thing.
Amazing how strident the duped are even when they have to at least begin to suspect that they were duped. An interesting study in poor self-image, defensiveness, and damaged egos.

If you dont know the answer to that question, you are most certainly apart of the problem

If you dont know the answer to that question, you are most certainly apart of the problem

The newest #imavictim card to be played by shîtbirds.

Any honest person who frequents the forum would realize 12344mag wasn’t speaking to the folks that made their own personal choice based on the lies and false information fed them by the Chinese owned and funded regime, and left it there.

I know a lot of good people who bought into the lies, and others who were forced to comply through blackmail. I’m sure we all do. That’s a different set from the “you’re gonna kill my grandma!” Emotive cünt shîtstains
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.
I didnt get that poison you stupid fugg.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

Lol. Menses member ain’t ya?
Taking the jab is no different than boarding a train to the gas chambers. Sheep will be sheep.
“Triggered”🤣🤣🤣
I'm not the one that got ass hurt for getting called out on calling it the jAb....

What problem am I a part of for asking a question?
another thing about the job if my memory works correctly when it first come out Trump kind of took credit for getting it out rapidly but then the Democrats bald and squalled and said they're the ones that got it distributed and got it organized okay whatever but maybe this is the ultimate conspiracy after all??
It may not be the ultimate conspiracy but COVID-19 was politicized the moment the democrats heard about it. In the beginning it WASN'T about saving lives..... It was about President Trump vs. the Deep State. The Deep State saw COVID as an opportunity to FINALLY, after so many failed attempts, to get rid of President Trump pure and simple!!!
Then the icing on the cake.... Once the Deep State succeeded in getting rid of President Trump and saw how easily America caved, they decided to push it farther than ever by trying to take away all of our Rights and completely control the populous!

Political you may ask. Here is a simple test:
Ask yourself WHY when it comes to something the democrats believe in it is all about MY BODY MY CHOICE; but when it's something conservatives fervently believes in (such as no getting the jab) then it's all about NOT YOUR CHOICE IT'S THE GOVERNMENT'S THAT HAS POWER OVER YOUR BODY.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

This.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.

This.
Read above dipschitt, I didnt get the vaccine. Youre asshurt because your Q predictions are always wrong and I call you out on it.
Government be tracking you down. Choose accordingly fugk Tard.

The NEW vaccine targets of the JABS will be the same targets as for the old JABS. They will TARGET the people.

They actually damage the immune system and that was the design and it is the reason people are getting a type of AIDS now (Aquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) and cancers, etc.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sounds like you are saying that with a German accent and mustache. You don’t need medical mafia credentials to see what this poison shot is doing to people.

So FB = safe

The fire = danger

Get your booster retard.
Whooo now, why are you calling it "that poison" instead of that "vaccine" 🤔
Seems like when someone tries to get off the high horse he steps right into it! ,😂😂😂

Actually, it came from the CDC who change the definition of what a vaccine is after this one didn't work like they said.
Regardless of what any of you call it, I didnt get it and wasn't ever going to. So what's your point because I'm not the one arguing semantics.
Originally Posted by remingtonman

Sounds like you are saying that with a German accent and mustache. You don’t need medical mafia credentials to see what this poison shot is doing to people.

Truth.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I got tripled shot and I'm perfectly fine! No effects!

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin
Originally Posted by Goosey

If the shot is enough to kill you, you should really be taking care of your frail self and living like the boy in the plastic bubble! grin
keep running your mouth you'll get in a different kind of shot...

I usually don't pay any attention to your devil's advocacy but really, do you know how stupid that sounds? You darn well know a lot of people were harmed by the mRNA shot.

Make sure you get a few more.

Anyone that has ever read your drivel would caution against using yourself as the example of being fine.

Before or after your jabs. By the way, you are a booster or two behind comrade.

I usually don't pay any attention to your devil's advocacy but really, do you know how stupid that sounds? You darn well know a lot of people were harmed by the mRNA shot.

It's not devil's advocacy. He's a bitchass sock puppet.
Jag just wait till they have those footlong clots being pulled out of their little bodies and their heart valves narrowing and needing to be stretched or replaced altogether.

Because i went to school and sometimes paid attention i know what a vaccine is and does,this crap they put out was not one.

I believe that if not now or in the near future if one got the shots for the plague they will be having hell in the next 5 or 6 years.

By the way the way the human body works i have immunity to the plague now,have had it for 3 years.

This period will not look good in the history books.

And for the record jab is the British word for shot.
I am 76 years old and smelled a rat right off the bat. No shot for me.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.

The conspiracy was committed on every country the Biden administration was able to con you dummass. Many are now suing Phizer and Moderna not to mention being pissed at the US. Belief has nothing to do with stating fact, something you leftards seem unable to grasp.

I am glad to hear that! Will you mention it if your blood starts to congeal in your veins? Or will you lie as usual?

Ha. You're a goofy dimocommie lying pos corksucking retard, but please, get your boosters.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Jag just wait till they have those footlong clots being pulled out of their little bodies and their heart valves narrowing and needing to be stretched or replaced altogether.

Because i went to school and sometimes paid attention i know what a vaccine is and does,this crap they put out was not one.

I believe that if not now or in the near future if one got the shots for the plague they will be having hell in the next 5 or 6 years.

By the way the way the human body works i have immunity to the plague now,have had it for 3 years.

This period will not look good in the history books.

And for the record jab is the British word for shot.

Bingo.

Nuremberg trials are coming.

Guaranteed or your mummy back!!!
Well, good. It sounds like you've got this internet security thing all figured out.

Bull! You were never perfectly fine.

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

Politicians acting in their own interest don't need to conspire with other politicians acting to achieve the same goal.

By our govt.

And over in my neck of the woods it is called terrorism and torture.
Not disagreeing with you rockinbbar, just amping it up to what it really was. And what it really was is a bioweapon. The Virus was the fear and the jab/vaccine was the bioweapon. That will prove out in time, probably a short time. The masks, quarantining the healthy, the fear posters, the behavioral experimenting, etc. that all literally falls under the 1973 Amnesty International Report on Torture.....
Amnesty International Report. That is what they were setting us up for. Bill Gates told us we needed to vaccinate more people and that would reduce the population of the Earth. We may want to pay a bit more attention to these demons.
I must admit that I do feel sorry for those who fell for the fear tactic. On a happier note, I heard there is a cure for the vaccine/bioweapon. When I'm sure of it I will post it. I pray it is true.

THIS.. our Government is still pushing it , plus doctors , provincial politicians.

Norm

Loose Goosey ! haaaahahaha

..[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I’ll stop short of wishing death on pro-jabbers if they kept their sentiments to “you do you, I’ll do me”. But businesses that required it? Yeah I hope they are sued to oblivion and then that signed off on the requirement suck start a pistol. Folks that actively campaigned for requirements and mask bitches etc? A blood clot and a lifetime of expensive medical care I’d be ok with. wink

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.

If covid is enough to kill you, you should live in a bubble.

I think the rabid pro-vax'ers and qtards should have battle Royale death match to see who is the most stubborn king tard.

For now Dumbfuqk. When you start having problems think of my smiling face, maybe it'll help.

Folks that got the jab and went on about their life I have no problem with, they are free to chose what they want. The ones that made threats, wanted the unvaxed arrested, their children taken away, called them murderers are the ones I have a problem with and I'd just as soon shove a rubber dick down their throats when they start talking and watch 'em choke to death.
Couldnt agree more
Fahq'em. Every last one of them can drop dead.
Originally Posted by rte
Pro Jab 'Authorities' Are Dying Suddenly Or Becoming Disabled After Taking Experimental Shots

Video

OCD???

You've been brain dead for a while now.

I agree they went too far with that will never forget that don't care if they all drop ďead.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I think the rabid pro-vax'ers and qtards should have battle Royale death match to see who is the most stubborn king tard.
What’s worse, a covtard, or a cop enforcing illegal lockdowns, mask mandates and all the other bill schit the covtards forced on us.
Where’s Hatari, he should have something to say, after all he had (3) close relatives and a Dozen close friends die from COVID. What are the odds of that ey. I mean he must have a lot of friends, a lot of friends, or he is just full of schit.
Would love to see the video of Mike Tyson's vax twerk of death .... as he spins around trying to punch out the demons come to claim his soul, would be a helluva show as he'd probably last longer than most, before spasming & kicking off

It's been a year since he got the jabs, place your bets on the date he finally chills

Tyson vax dead pool ? $10 bucks, choose day & hour, winner takes all

Celebrity vax dead pool !

yeehaaw , gonna instigate something with my crew, it'll be fun & could win some cash for guns & stuff

I have a couple of friends and relatives who fell for the faux vax early on and now regret taking it after they have seen friends die from sudden liver cancers and other unexplained causes. My best friend and brother have aged a lot in the past year and a half or so and I think they are somewhat worried about the vax.
I never thought there was enough clinical trials, the science was bogus, and it was rushed to the market in record time. There is mounting evidence that it does more harm than good.

I smelled a rat from the beginning. Why take an unproven vax against a disease that I have a 99+% chance of surviving? I already had Covid and obviously survived. Now I have 100% immunity from vax ill effects.

No thanks.
6500-7500 die every day in the US,,,
geewhiz some genius goes an figures out someone did or didn't do this or that, then up and dies,,,, him and 7500 others,,, damn that's good detective work eh?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laffin

Jabritis done went n kilt em ded
Originally Posted by MPat70
Some like 700lh cant quite comprehend whats happening. The amount of young people (aged less than 50) i know that had had blood clots, sudden death, heart attacks or just weird chit has blown up to a level that cant be ignored. Pisses me off their are so many that still defend this poison after all we know. F u c k them all
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

What’s worse, a covtard, or a cop enforcing illegal lockdowns, mask mandates and all the other bill schit the covtards forced on us.

It's a tie, both are equally retarded. Glad I'm neither.
So I saw this other movie called “Died Suddenly “ . Seems something is deadly wrong with those jabs.

Died Suddenly
Originally Posted by 700LH
6500-7500 die every day in the US,,,
geewhiz some genius goes an figures out someone did or didn't do this or that, then up and dies,,,, him and 7500 others,,, damn that's good detective work eh?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laffin

Jabritis done went n kilt em ded
We understand that you are a CV-19 "vaccine" evangelist. Surely though, won't you admit the "vaccine" has had very limited success in preventing disease and may have facilitated the spread and the mutation of the once exclusively animal pathogen? Won't you admit that there have been deaths and injury associated with the "vaccine''?

Do you now feel maybe a bit of unease about having that stuff injected into the only body you will ever have?

this is where I stand on this....big difference between willingly wanting it and being forced by threats into taking it....but it is and was politicians that started this...both sides.....bob
Originally Posted by lanenebraska
So I saw this other movie called “Died Suddenly “ . Seems something is deadly wrong with those jabs.

Died Suddenly

A lot of us have seen that. That's where the term "silly string" comes from.

Terrifying.

I didn't take any shots, I've had covid twice that I've bothered testing for. I have a lot of family and friends that did take the shots for various reasons. Some went hard for the hype, others pressured by work, another that did it just so he could get into Canada for a hunt that was important to him.

I'm not at war with any of those people, they are my friends and family and I'm sincerely frightened for them.
Some like 700lh cant quite comprehend whats happening. The amount of young people (aged less than 50) i know that had had blood clots, sudden death, heart attacks or just weird chit has blown up to a level that cant be ignored. Pisses me off their are so many that still defend this poison after all we know. F u c k them all

The "Caped Covidsader!"

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

The conspiracy was committed on every country the Biden administration was able to con you dummass. Many are now suing Phizer and Moderna not to mention being pissed at the US. Belief has nothing to do with stating fact, something you leftards seem unable to grasp.

Of course they did. Bless your heart.
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Died Suddenly

Terrifying.

I didn't take any shots, I've had covid twice that I've bothered testing for. I have a lot of family and friends that did take the shots for various reasons. Some went hard for the hype, others pressured by work, another that did it just so he could get into Canada for a hunt that was important to him.

I'm not at war with any of those people, they are my friends and family and I'm sincerely frightened for them.

Here's a couple of shorter video's that are along the same lines as "Died Suddenly". These may have come out first. They are worth watching.
What hasn't been explained in any of the documentaries is, what is that string stuff made of and does it have a purpose besides being a dam.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfQHCaSZ1b1F/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PDslsRRaPbx/

The "Caped Covidsader!"

Bingo.
Originally Posted by K22

Died Suddenly

Terrifying.

Here's a couple of shorter video's that are along the same lines as "Died Suddenly". These may have come out first. They are worth watching.
What hasn't been explained in any of the documentaries is, what is that string stuff made of and does it have a purpose besides being a dam.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfQHCaSZ1b1F/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1PDslsRRaPbx/

Thanks.

The "Caped Covidsader!"
Haha, i like that one

Can't argue with that, but you're gonna need a lot of rubber dicks.
I did not get the jab. I'm old, 84, have had a heart attack and am fighting cancer. Falsie says I'm very vulnerable to covid. Who knows? I refuse to get the jab and my biggest excuse if I read a work of fiction. I've suggested that people read STATE IF FEAR by Micheal Chrichton. There's a segment about 5 or 6 pages long where it is explained how the governments use fear to control their populations.

Now I read that book about 5 years before the pandemic as when it all started up it was like deja vu all over again. What was written in that book could very easily been the script for the pandemic and how it all worked out, word for word.

Truth can be hidden in works of fiction provided one looks for it.
PJ
You are the one who sounds childish. anyone with even half of a brain knows the THE JAB is NOT a vaccine. NOT AT ALL!

The jab
The jab
The jab
The jab

I believe you get the point.
JV Cain dropped dead at the age of 28, in 1979.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
While we are not at a state where a large majority of the vaccinated people are having health problems, any measurable tick upwards in mortality is alarming. A significant increase over "normal" should be recognized, even if we are not talking about dead bodies lying all about in the streets. If yearly house fires in your county rose by 30%, that doesn't mean that there will be burned husks on every block, but it would be a frightening trend that bears investigating. This new "excess death" issue should bear at least the same level of scrutiny.
Originally Posted by JPro
While we are not at a state where a large majority of the vaccinated people are having health problems, any measurable tick upwards in mortality is alarming. A significant increase over "normal" should be recognized, even if we are not talking about dead bodies lying all about in the streets. If yearly house fires in your county rose by 30%, that doesn't mean that there will be burned husks on every block, but it would be a frightening trend that bears investigating. This new "excess death" issue should bear at least the same level of scrutiny.

Only a 40% jump in Deaths From Any Cause in 18 -49 year Olds.

For reference, a 10% rise in deaths from any cause in such an age group is considered a Once in 250 year event.

A 40% increase rarity is unheard of and incalculable.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

For sure.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I did not get the jab. I'm old, 84, have had a heart attack and am fighting cancer. Falsie says I'm very vulnerable to covid. Who knows? I refuse to get the jab and my biggest excuse if I read a work of fiction. I've suggested that people read STATE IF FEAR by Micheal Chrichton. There's a segment about 5 or 6 pages long where it is explained how the governments use fear to control their populations.

Now I read that book about 5 years before the pandemic as when it all started up it was like deja vu all over again. What was written in that book could very easily been the script for the pandemic and how it all worked out, word for word.

Truth can be hidden in works of fiction provided one looks for rit.
PJ

You're smart man, keep on kicking cancers ass!!
Yep. God bless, PJ.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Just as Bill Gates said, the next pandemic coming will get everyone's attention.

Here is Bill and Malinda Gates (@ 7 min ) following the Rockefeller play book in step 3 above.

May GOD help Putin stop the next Plandemic in the Ukranian Bioweapons Labs Hunters company does business with.
(Oh darn, did I just refer to another Crazy Conspiracist Theory that will Quincidently soon become reality?)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?473341-1/bill-melinda-gates-covid-19)

And you remember that because it was notable right?
Such a rare occurrence that it burned into your memory.

Now it's common place, just open a news page or search engine. I know two people who died of c19, both had underlying health conditions, one was very old. I know 3 people under 40 who died suddenly in their sleep, and several 50-60 that died suddenly seemingly at random. All since the jab came out.
Must just be a coincidence though right? And it's a coincidence shared across the world..... You'd think at some point all people would say, hey wait a minute, something ain't right here.....
Just to set the Fake Nues BS record straight, Covid-19 disease is not statistically proven to increase the normally extremely low rates of Myocarditis or Pericarditis.

Unfortunately, that is not the case with patients with those heart conditions who have been vaccinated for Covid-19.

Iirc, about 12-18% of those aged 12 - 48 have some degree of Myocarditis or Pericarditis.
Pfizer vaccine researcher turned whistle-blower fired.

By our govt.

ain't that the truth, couldn't have said it any better.....NY Times says we will see military tribunals next year, can't wait

Yet
Ok , I wont call it the Jab. Just call it the Fouchi ouchie.
Silly string stick

Polymer poke?
Originally Posted by Mwbyler

By our govt.

ain't that the truth, couldn't have said it any better.....NY Times says we will see military tribunals next year, can't wait

And the people responsible PUNISHED. NOT forgiven. These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
And the people responsible PUNISHED. NOT forgiven. These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
Absolutely!
Originally Posted by rte

Video

I remember telling joe & fauci 2 yrs ago

Fug U

No shots for me

I'm still alive
These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
That seems the purpose of the release of the virus which may have accidently been released before it was perfected, as in more virulent and more deadly. So they followed up with the immune suppressant "vaccine". Or maybe it's an immune activator which sets your immune system in action to attack its own body.

As I understand it an immune system overreaction was what killed my grandfather in 1919 when he caught to Spanish Flu. Cytokine Storm is what I believe they call it now. In any case he caught the flu and died very quickly from waterlogged lungs is the story.

By our govt.

The ringleaders need to be hung the pushers need long prison sentences.
Originally Posted by Riverc

By our govt.

The ringleaders need to be hung the pushers need long prison sentences.
it's being said that millions are being spent expanding gitmo. Hopefully we will see the bastards spending the rest of their natural lives behind bars for what they did.
These bastards killed a lot of Americans and destroyed millions of lives. They need to be held accountable.
That seems the purpose of the release of the virus which may have accidently been released before it was perfected, as in more virulent and more deadly. So they followed up with the immune suppressant "vaccine". Or maybe it's an immune activator which sets your immune system in action to attack its own body.

As I understand it an immune system overreaction was what killed my grandfather in 1919 when he caught to Spanish Flu. Cytokine Storm is what I believe they call it now. In any case he caught the flu and died very quickly from waterlogged lungs is the story.

Yes! I believe they released the Covid before it was perfected because they needed to get rid of Trump!!!!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Yes! I believe they released the Covid before it was perfected because they needed to get rid of Trump!!!!

What do you mean by that? Connect the dots, Trump is still president!!

The patriots are in control!!

There are also several diseases where the immune system mistakenly attacks the body:

https://www.healthline.com/health/autoimmune-disorders

Masks seem to play a role in all these virus deaths.

The Virus, Covid 19, was not the killer. The Vaccine/Jab was what they wanted to kill us with. It has a higher kill rate than the Virus does and I'm thinking we are only seeing the beginning of that.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Nice try at trying to tie me to wild conspiracy theories...... gaslighting is real
Silly string stick

Polymer poke?

Gullibility Probe?
When they was demanding EVERYONE get the vaccine then it was announced congress etc. was exempt from the mandate to vax? If that didn’t make you think twice your too stupid to help.

I wonder what she would have to say about collagen?
Silly string stick

Polymer poke?

Jabection
Protein spike

For now Dumbfuqk. When you start having problems think of my smiling face, maybe it'll help.

Gooschiett is a lieberal which makes him a congenital liar. Liberalism is a mental disorder and the stupid bastard has never been fine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
https://twitter.com/brixwe/status/1597756331469205506

Nice try at trying to tie me to wild conspiracy theories...... gaslighting is real
Strawmen. It's who he defeats.
LOL, that wasn't a strawman or even an "argument."

It was a joke. Sorry if you were offended.

Or should I say triggered
I have such a hard time trying to tell what is sarcasm and what isn't
No Fauci ouchie for me and my 2 younger kids.
Wife was forced into it and so was my daughter in college.
They didn’t want to but really had no choice. Unless no work and no school. Which is complete non sense.
I don’t want to get into politics of that.
But the ones believing the vaccine and jonesing to get one. That’s a different story. You’re ducking tools!

Apparently I am a little oversensitive these days.... smile

keep running your mouth you'll get in a different kind of shot...

Dumbass has been implanted with the mRNA seed structure. The jackboots can now bolt on whatever kill code they come up with in the future.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

I wonder what she would have to say about collagen?
LOL. You notice that, too?

There are also several diseases where the immune system mistakenly attacks the body:

There is conspiracy theory about the anthrax vaccine that was used in the first Gulf War. They were proven to some extent and the government would never admit to it but they increased VA benefits for anyone who got these diseases which is kind of an admission. It has since been questioned as to its validity. I am not sure where it is at now. I have since heard it was BS but if you are a good conspiracy theorist , thats just a coverup. The reason I bring it up is because Gulf War Syndrome is basically an autoimmune disease which results in the above mentioned autoimmune disorders as well as ALS which is not mentioned in the article. The theory is that the anthrax vaccine was never approved by the FDA but the government wanted to make sure the soldiers were still able to fight if they got hit with anthrax. Its even said that there were ingredients in the vaccine which were banned in the US. They are still used in vaccines in other countries. The problem is that the banned ingredient was squalene or squalene, not sure which one, but the body naturally produces squalene or squalene. When a person gets the vaccine, the body fights the introduced ingredients and when it finishes destroying them, it continues to destroy the body's naturally produced squalene/squalene causing an autoimmune disorder. Another interesting part of the theory is that only soldiers from countries that took the vaccine got gulf war syndrome. People who got the vaccine and ended up not going supposedly came down with gulf war syndrome also.

I heard about this theory from the people at Wounded Warrior. The reason I was speaking with Wounded Warrior was because I was trying to setup a hunt for my brother. My brother was in the marines in the first gulf war and contracted ALS as a result of gulf war syndrome and I was his caretaker. I wanted to see if my brother was qualified and they said yes and told me the theory. Unfortunately my brother's disease progressed too quickly and I never was able to setup the hunt.

There is conspiracy theory about the anthrax vaccine that was used in the first Gulf War. They were proven to some extent and the government would never admit to it but they increased VA benefits for anyone who got these diseases which is kind of an admission. It has since been questioned as to its validity. I am not sure where it is at now. I have since heard it was BS but if you are a good conspiracy theorist , thats just a coverup. The reason I bring it up is because Gulf War Syndrome is basically an autoimmune disease which results in the above mentioned autoimmune disorders as well as ALS which is not mentioned in the article. The theory is that the anthrax vaccine was never approved by the FDA but the government wanted to make sure the soldiers were still able to fight if they got hit with anthrax. Its even said that there were ingredients in the vaccine which were banned in the US. They are still used in vaccines in other countries. The problem is that the banned ingredient was squalene or squalene, not sure which one, but the body naturally produces squalene or squalene. When a person gets the vaccine, the body fights the introduced ingredients and when it finishes destroying them, it continues to destroy the body's naturally produced squalene/squalene causing an autoimmune disorder. Another interesting part of the theory is that only soldiers from countries that took the vaccine got gulf war syndrome. People who got the vaccine and ended up not going supposedly came down with gulf war syndrome also.

I heard about this theory from the people at Wounded Warrior. The reason I was speaking with Wounded Warrior was because I was trying to setup a hunt for my brother. My brother was in the marines in the first gulf war and contracted ALS as a result of gulf war syndrome and I was his caretaker. I wanted to see if my brother was qualified and they said yes and told me the theory. Unfortunately my brother's disease progressed too quickly and I never was able to setup the hunt.

My condolences.

I was also a marine in the first gulf war. I refused the shot, i was one of few that refused it. Most went along without questioning. But guys had bruises on their arms from the shot, some were sick etc. We heard talk thatnit wasn't fda approved and they couldn't make you take it. That's the path I took then, and recently with the covid stuff.

Apparently I am a little oversensitive these days.... smile

Not intended for you Irv. But yes,I have noticed that.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

And you remember that because it was notable right?
Such a rare occurrence that it burned into your memory.

Now it's common place, just open a news page or search engine. I know two people who died of c19, both had underlying health conditions, one was very old. I know 3 people under 40 who died suddenly in their sleep, and several 50-60 that died suddenly seemingly at random. All since the jab came out.
Must just be a coincidence though right? And it's a coincidence shared across the world..... You'd think at some point all people would say, hey wait a minute, something ain't right here.....

It wasn't rare, there was no internet.
You need to post somewhere else were someone might give a schit about your incoherent ramblings.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkB0Fv0jfY0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My, how the times have changed
© 24hourcampfire