Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Love it!!!
Hope he has good body guards and a food taster.
Do I have to join this twitter to read what Elon posts there?

Osky
I bailed on everything but the fire a few years ago. I'm thinking about signing up for Twitter now just to show support.

Bb
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky
No
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I bailed on everything but the fire a few years ago. I'm thinking about signing up for Twitter now just to show support.

Bb

I did.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Right there with ya! Only this place is basically twitter, just a few hours later, and usually 6-10 threads about the same tweeter.
Apple will take musk out. It will be slow, but they will get it done. I hope not. But that's the way I see it. All they have to do is take twitter off the app store and its one and done. Thanks to Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon. Top 4 biggest companies along with our own gov to squeeze out any opposition of speech that is not approved by the far left. My 2cents.
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Apple will take musk out. It will be slow, but they will get it done. I hope not. But that's the way I see it. All they have to do is take twitter off the app store and its one and done. Thanks to Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon. Top 4 biggest companies along with our own gov to squeeze out any opposition of speech that is not approved by the far left. My 2cents.
Yeah, I, too, doubt that the guy who put the internet in space could figure out something like an app store.
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
Yeah, I, too, doubt that the guy who put the internet in space could figure out something like an app store.

Lolol…. I don’t think Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg or any of those other ass wipes can hold a candle to Musk. Musk actually builds products and sells tangible items.

I’ve had an iPhone ever since ditching my flip phone 8 or 10 years ago. I am used to it by now and it’s done what I’ve needed it to do but if Elon Musk comes out with a Tesla phone or a SpaceX phone I’ll happily toss the iPhone and switch everyone over. I’d trust Elon 1000x over Apple, Gates, Zitberg etc. Musk actually values the rights and freedoms we’re all supposed to enjoy and Musk doesn’t kiss the government’s ass like Zitberg, Apple and Gates do. If Musk made claims regarding security or privacy on his phones I’d be inclined to believe him and take his statements at face value whereas I wouldn’t trust those other bastards as far as I could throw them.
I’d ditch this apple spy machine faster than a one leg whore
The Left must hate that guy right now. They only thing they hate more than someone who has always seen the Democrat Party as the cult that it is, is a cult member that sees the light and exposes their scam.

Musk represents a clear and present danger. He is a highly visible and respected example of how a person can simply walk away from the plantation. Musk can do it so why can't I? Oh my 😲
If Musk can make electric cars, and put stuff in space (and bring it back), I bet he could develop his own phone, not to mention, a telecommunications company to go with it. The guy just might show Apple/Google/Verizon/ATT, a thing or two.
Make no mistake, Musk is as diabolical as he is a genius.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Osky
No

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Musk made A. Milano famous! She ditched his car for a VW! I perused AT this morning and there was a comment by actor, James Woods, regarding A.Milano (while wearing a crocheted mask) something like, "she could use a good history lesson, a science lesson would clearly be a waste of time!"

Osky

No... https://twitter.com/elonmusk
Originally Posted by kingston
Make no mistake, Musk is as diabolical as he is a genius.

OK thanks COVTARD.

LOL
Originally Posted by BFaucett

Osky
No

The government wants to solve problems? The government is what causes most of the serious problems in this country. They aren't out to solve anything.
Does Twitter require some form of License from the Government (FCC?) to operate?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by BFaucett

Osky
No

The government wants to solve problems? The government is what causes most of the serious problems in this country. They aren't out to solve anything.
Biggest self licking ice cream cone ever invented. They break everything, sell themselves as the solution to fix the very problems that they created, steal your money to pay for those solutions, then pat themselves on the back for being our saviors.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597170780130852864/photo/1

lolol
The government wants to solve problems? The government is what causes most of the serious problems in this country. They aren't out to solve anything.[/quote]
Biggest self licking ice cream cone ever invented. They break everything, sell themselves as the solution to fix the very problems that they created, steal your money to pay for those solutions, then pat themselves on the back for being our saviors.[/quote]

EXACTLY right.
And I appreciate Elon Musk because he has such a great sense of humor.
Kanye just booted off Twitter for praising Hitler.
© 24hourcampfire