Home
You posted about and showed pics of a boning knife you had made. I can’t remember who the maker was, could you fill me in, err, I mean tell me who made that nice boner?
Is it an inny or an outy?
Dude!

Kinda personal asking another guy about his boner.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Dude!

Kinda personal asking another guy about his boner.
Mark has been hanging out with Denny in Saugatuck too much lately...
It is a Rick Menefee.

The original was his boner but I asked him to give me a bigger one.

It was deemed “The Bigger, Better, Boner” for some time and is probably my favorite pattern for cutting up game.

When I get home I’ll post some pics.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

You couldn’t afford one anyway.
Originally Posted by deflave
It is a Rick Menefee.

It was deemed “The Bigger, Better, Boner” for some time and is probably my favorite pattern for cutting up game.

Laundromat day?
Originally Posted by Raeford
It is a Rick Menefee.

Laundromat day?

Iguana day.
Originally Posted by Raeford
It is a Rick Menefee.

Laundromat day?

Check-in day.

Probation officer.
It is a Rick Menefee.

Thanks, I intended to get in line for one, but forgot.
I was reminded by using the fillet/boner from Dozier on this year’s buck. That one is a nice knife, but has too much sweep to the blade, giving me problems with the arthritis in my hands.
Mark,

Rick, just put these two pictures up a few days ago of a Big Boner and Ribbing blade.

Years back Flave posted a picture of his boner with an orange handle. I saw it and wanted one too.

Sounds funny, but it’s true. I tried to locate one, no luck. I settled on a boner from a different maker. After years, I found a Menefee. IMO, Rick makes one of the best hunting knives around.

Link
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...true/re-rick-menefee-knives#Post17846088

🦫
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

Bold move, day is still young.
Love Rick's knives. Lil Dumplin is a helluva boner.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LD,

If you ever decide to sell those beauties. I’ll buy them.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LD,

🦫

So you want to buy LD's Boner, he's a cheap fuqk so it won't be to much......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LD,

🦫

So you want to buy LD's Boner, he's a cheap fuqk so it won't be to much......

That’s good! I’m about out of the cash that Flave’s mom pays me.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by 673
Is it an inny or an outy?
Depends on the weather.
Based on some of the posts I see I have to ask, am I the only one who has access to a pm function?
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Based on some of the posts I see I have to ask, am I the only one who has access to a pm function?

PM sent

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

PM sent
Well played.

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
Well, I don't blame him. Have you read what you've said about him? I shudder.
I'm getting a boner . . .

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
from a boner incident??
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

PM sent
Well played.

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
Well, I don't blame him. Have you read what you've said about him? I shudder.

Nah, Flavor is a good dude. But his mom is a smoke show.

And she loves her Beaver.

🦫
Originally Posted by ldholton

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
from a boner incident??

Allegedly.

🦫
Originally Posted by ldholton

Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫
from a boner incident??

Allegedly.

🦫
aw the classic Hot Mom and a friend got a boner issue... some guys get all upset about that
Flavor, has me blocked.

imagine that.

Lol

🦫

Fake news.

I don't use PM's.

Every time I clean out my dirty box, it fills right back up. It's either people asking me questions about something I bought or recommend or some dumb fugk like Hotrod Lincoln or Fireballz threatening to beat me up and begging to talk on the phone.

I much prefer people ask real questions out here in the open because it may help somebody else that had a similar question but never took the time to ask.
I will put a tape to this tonight if anyone needs it. It is a great design. Lightweight and has plenty of length for cutting around the bunghole in side the pelvis without having to split a pelvis with your boner. It can also get way up into the chest cavity and makes quick work of field dressing if you got a truck deer or short drag. But it's also stout enough to take them all the way apart when you have to.

Can't praise it enough.

Nice.

Easy to touch up with a steel? Or is super hard steel?
Originally Posted by viking
Nice.

Easy to touch up with a steel? Or is super hard steel?

Just a guess…

Rick my made mine with 154cm.

Easy to maintain. Dont let it get dull.
I will put a tape to this tonight if anyone needs it. It is a great design. Lightweight and has plenty of length for cutting around the bunghole in side the pelvis without having to split a pelvis with your boner. It can also get way up into the chest cavity and makes quick work of field dressing if you got a truck deer or short drag. But it's also stout enough to take them all the way apart when you have to.

Can't praise it enough.

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about.
I sent a pm to Mr Menefee about getting one identical to that one. Thanks Flave

Funny how angle and perspective mess with the proportions. Compare the first photo with the last. Last one looks to have a much smaller handle when viewed from that angle.
Every time I clean out my dirty box, it fills right back up. It's either people asking me questions about something I bought or recommend or some dumb fugk like Hotrod Lincoln or Fireballz threatening to beat me up and begging to talk on the phone.

LOL !

I don't use PM's.

I much prefer people ask real questions out here in the open because it may help somebody else that had a similar question but never took the time to ask.

This is why I can't get Deacon Flave to follow through on his donation for homeless holocaust survivors.
Originally Posted by Remsen

I don't use PM's.

This is why I can't get Deacon Flave to follow through on his donation for homeless holocaust survivors.
Off topic..... Sorry to distract from good boner talk.
But, Remson, what is up with the poor starving Jews in Russia? That money grab commercial is something else.
Are there really a bunch of starving, toothless Jewish women who live in huts all over rural Russia?
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Remsen

I don't use PM's.

Off topic..... Sorry to distract from good boner talk.
But, Remson, what is up with the poor starving Jews in Russia? That money grab commercial is something else.
Are there really a bunch of starving, toothless Jewish women who live in huts all over rural Russia?

I've never been to Russia, but I doubt there are many as you described. My parents went to Ukraine about 15 years ago to visit the village my dad's from and they were surprised at how modern things were, with very little poverty or privation (this is outside of Lviv). Then again, there also weren't very many Zhids left there given what happened with WW2 and pogroms before that. I have to believe that since then, things have only improved. If there are toothless hut-dwellers it's not at levels that would justify the schnorring (greedy begging).

This is what I'm referring to. I don't trust anyone asking for money on TV.
PS
I would love some measurements on your fine boner Flave.
It does look like a great all purpose knife.
Originally Posted by RUM7

This is what I'm referring to. I don't trust anyone asking for money on TV.

That is an absolute scam.

We can now return to our resident mohel for suggestions on boning knives (izmels excluded, naturally).
Boner, what boner

Fixin' to ream a rimjob on some deer azzhole with my boner...

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Hey that one’s nice too.
A new low for the 'fire.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
A new low for the 'fire.

That’s why all the good ones leave…….
A new low for the 'fire.
Oh bullshat Captain.
This was a simple play on words that puckered up your face. If this is a new low, I seriously doubt your judgement.
A new low for the 'fire.

Haha... seriously? you haven't begun to see the depths of our depravity.... the facebooks may be a better venue for you?
Hanco is gay.
It is a Rick Menefee.

Wouldn't you be treading awfully close to kingston's turf? No second thoughts??
Originally Posted by RiverRider
It is a Rick Menefee.

Wouldn't you be treading awfully close to kingston's turf? No second thoughts??

No because I’m not an ice cream inhaling butt-fugk.
© 24hourcampfire