Home
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...ay-be-tracking-gun-ownership-white-house

Not that "Big Brother" hasn't been keeping track all along!
I suspect that in the very near future both FedEx and UPS will NOT allow firearms to be shipped through their systems.
80% frames
Slides, bolts, barrels........

"I got a ghost gun, I got a Ghost Gun!"

"Your Ghost left tracks Hellen Keller could follow wearing kitchen mittens!"

Unless you paid cash and gave 0 information, your ghost is easily found.
I tried sending a Barreled action thru my UPS Service Center and was told I needed a prepaid label or an account in order to ship it to a Gunsmith or anywhere for that matter.
OMG yet ANOTHER thread about UPS/FEDEX !
AGAIN if you want to ship a long gun, use USPS Priority Mail.
100% legal and easy !
Has Biden figured a way to use tax money to reimburse the shippers for their effort ?
I,I,I say thar..

How do you expect US to run a Back Door Data Base without Input from our Fascist Friends..

You Yankee’s are Dumber than a Box of Rocks ..

Now Chuck Schumer that’s a Smart Yankee..
and yall worried about Alexa monitoring your food recipes....
Originally Posted by killerv

Alexa is monitoring every word you say and Bill Gates is listening.
Originally Posted by BubbaG

Says he guy promoting the Gates Jab.
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
100% legal and easy !

Yea but their tracking sucks. I have had more than a dozen expensive items "lost" in their system, rerouted and finally end up at the destination. That does not happen with UPS.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I suspect that in the very near future both FedEx and UPS will NOT allow firearms to be shipped through their systems.

It's just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by tzone

This will include ammunition and reloading components.
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...ay-be-tracking-gun-ownership-white-house

Not that "Big Brother" hasn't been keeping track all along!
LGS sent a slide to a company for some work. JUST the 'slide'. UPS called him up and raised holy Hell - threatening to shut down his shipping account because it was not shipped over-night.. He tried to explain that the shipment was literally just a 'part'.. They wouldn't budge.

Originally Posted by tzone

This will include ammunition and reloading components.
Sooner or later, yep...

FWIW, I do NOT have any such system in this house.. Will never GET one. PC has no camera/no mic and all voice-activated crap on wife's 'smart phone' is disabled..

😳😳😳

Bill Gates =Microsoft = Cortana
Jeff Bezos = Amazon = Alexa
Tim Cook =Apple = Siri
Google assistant =Google

Be sure to know just who the hell is listening. Personally won’t use any of that sh*t. Siri and Cortana have been blocked at the router firewall and Siri disabled. Can’t disable Cortana completely which is why they are both blocked.
This is smelling like the Apple Phone App for Twitter Thing.

FedEx , UPS, Apple many others are all Fascist Entities of the Evolving Worldwide Leftists Coup.

We just saw their Medicine Man bestow High Regard on the CCCP and it’s unique Form of Governance..

Apple is a Major Widget in their Police State Control Apparatus..

Oh and those Slave Labor Camp Nikes ..

I,I,I say Thar

Don’t forget it all Travels by My In-law Ships ..

Ya .. You ain’t seen nothing till it Ships ..
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
100% legal and easy !

IT WORKS FOR ME --- JUST USED IT THE OTHER DAY !!!!
Just put them in a trash can at night on the town square and call the buyer tell him where to pick it up. Works on TV.
Originally Posted by Swifty52

😳😳😳

Tim Cook =Apple = Siri
Google assistant =Google

Be sure to know just who the hell is listening. Personally won’t use any of that sh*t. Siri and Cortana have been blocked at the router firewall and Siri disabled. Can’t disable Cortana completely which is why they are both blocked.

You mean they are not in it together?
It is amusing that so many ordinary folks are so concerned about anyone caring about them.
Big Tech is a non-event BUT the NSA has every keystroke made and every word spoken via any electronic device.
Just down the normal path to a dictatorship which has always been and always will be the most efficient form of controlling the mob.
Good luck at avoiding it.
Originally Posted by Swifty52

😳😳😳

Tim Cook =Apple = Siri
Google assistant =Google

Same here.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I tried sending a Barreled action thru my UPS Service Center and was told I needed a prepaid label or an account in order to ship it to a Gunsmith or anywhere for that matter.

yeah well my local UPS folks are gun people, and every time I read something like this, I ask them about it and if there has been a policy change.
they tell me "NO" and that who ever posted something like that, is getting jerked around by their local UPS people, or that they really don't know and are too lazy to look it up, or they are just anti gun people....

I've had no problems in 25 plus years with my local UPS service center....

But it is getting to the point in this country, that we are living in an occupied nation, Like the ones referred to, when those of us who raised our hands and took an oath to "defend this nation, against ALL enemies, Foreign and DOMESTIC"......Those Domestic Enemies are ALL of those who swear allegiance to the DemocRATic Party.. who are after complete control of our nation, reject the Constitution unless it fits their cause, will lie cheat rob or anything else it means to get into power and keep it, if they didn't use fraud they wouldn't control much of anything.

This control is one of their major desires, as they fear an armed and angry American public. They desire to turn this nation, into something totally different to where they are in control, and they can slowly march it toward corruption and communism, for their personal benefit.. These people need to be thrown out of office, head first out the 5th floor window... some of them out the 10th floor window... Chucky Jewmer for example...
© 24hourcampfire