Home
Wokester ....So what is your pro-noun ?

Me......A**/h*le

I just dont have any use or patiance anymore for these green haired young wokesters
Trump/won
His/Highness
Lord / Master

I have an Aunt who addresses my mail to "Master Distridr".
My grandma addressed me and all of my correspondence as Master

Had my Ranger Rick magazines sent as such

I think it is proper English
Posted By: Teal Re: if a wokester ask my pro-noun - 12/02/22
Got in trouble for signing into urinalysis with "Ob/Gyn" after my name.

Chief didn't find it funny. I think he was jealous.
I just tell them I don’t know about pronouns, but I do know adjectives like F##k You.
I'd say I'm offended by such a stupid question and be prepared to have your lights punched out.
I would say to them "I don't know, you pick one for me". After all, pronouns are for others with whom you are not part of the conversation speaking to one another about you. It's odd. The argument should be about what "your pronoun choice for someone else is" not "what pronoun I should use to describe you". You are not part of the conversation in which a pronoun directed at or about you is occurring and therefore your desired pronoun is completely irrelevant.
“Don’t call us, we’ll call you”.
I used to think that no one....NO ONE would question the pronoun of a sportsman on this site.

Now with all the beard product using, multi shower head having, satin sheet sleeping, lavender bath soap using "men" these days......I am not so sure.
My pronoun is Producer.
When I hear "they them" requested, I mention my preferred is, "your eminence, your holiness, his eminence, his holiness".

Some Seattle area day care teachers will try to transition your 4 year old children.
1)It starts with changing the name to the middle name.
2) Then there is a new name.
3) Then identifies with a exclusively opposite sex name.
4) Then they / them pronouns.
5) Cross dressing

All children in the class get newly made name tags each day to wear at school and home.
The whole class must transition.
dick/dickhead should suffice

Just 'spit-balling' here:

Wonder what they/them/those/its would do if you filled out 'Preferred pro-noun' with NI66ER.....

That would likely twist their nickers.....
Apache attack helicopter is my go to.
I identify as a conspiracy theorist and my pronouns are told / you / so
I'd just say, "If you can't tell by looking, you're either stupid or blind."
Just call me "Patriotic American".
Originally Posted by rem shooter
if a wokester ask my pro-nouns

Daddy, Big Daddy, and Yo' Daddy
I've never had such a question pissed to me honestly. I do know that if I did I would immediately ask them if the are getting mental help treatment for their identity crisis. I have zero patience with idiots and unless it's my mother I give zero fuçks about someone else's feelings.
Shooter
If somebody ask me what my pro noun was, I'd realize I had been hurled into another place or time. Or had stopped at the wrong party.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I used to think that no one....NO ONE would question the pronoun of a sportsman on this site.

Now with all the beard product using, multi shower head having, satin sheet sleeping, lavender bath soap using "men" these days......I am not so sure.

It seems not long ago at all this subject was unheard of. I sure preferred it that way. There’s no going back though and it seems the last 20+ years has seen bad, negative milestones every step and turn. A lessening.
F'around,Find out!
Have the English writing experts decided how we are going to change writing rules?

They has always been plural. Now that they can be singular how are we going to write this.

She doesn't like Fruit Loops.

They doesn't like Fruit Loops, or they don't like Fruit Loops?
Originally Posted by jd9770
I just tell them I don’t know about pronouns, but I do know adjectives like F##k You.
Laughing my azz off.
Folks have been fuggin up the singular/plural use of "they" since well before the dawn of spandex and manbuns.
© 24hourcampfire