Home
Posted By: simonkenton7 USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
This is the knockout phase. Starts in twenty minutes.

I believe that if all the soccer fans on Campfire, all four of us, pull for the team we can pull off the upset.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Get a pillow and a blanket, a nap will be needed in short order (due to boredom) .

Oh and make sure to count how flops and crybaby delays there are.
Posted By: smokepole Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I believe that if all the soccer fans on Campfire, all four of us.......

LOL, good one.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22

I believe that if all the soccer fans on Campfire, all four of us, pull for the team we can pull off the upset.
Is "States" favored in this one? whistle
Posted By: dale06 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22

Four?
That many.
Chess has much more excitement.
But if you like it, more power to ya.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Holland 1 U.S. 0
Posted By: Sako Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Go Netherlands (or I should say Go whoever is playing the US national teams)... Ever since the men's team changed their logo to incorporate the rainbow flag i have pulled against them.... ever since all the lying and crying from the womens team I pull against them... I love soccer and love the US but I cannot pull for either of the national teams anymore.
Posted By: EdM Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by RIO7
Holland 2 U.S. 0
Posted By: Osky Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by Sako
Go Netherlands (or I should say Go whoever is playing the US national teams)... Ever since the men's team changed their logo to incorporate the rainbow flag i have pulled against them.... ever since all the lying and crying from the womens team I pull against them... I love soccer and love the US but I cannot pull for either of the national teams anymore.

That about covers it.

Osky
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22

We may be gay, but, at least, were not as gay as the Dutch! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
2-1.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Get a pillow and a blanket, a nap will be needed in short order (due to boredom) .

Hey, it works for basketball, why not soccer?
Posted By: ribka Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

worlds greatest athletes!!!! lol
Posted By: rong Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
3-1 final
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
I was rooting for the Netherlands. That queer flag is a disgrace to this country.
Posted By: Dre Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
They should have been knocked out the first game. They didn't score any points.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
That queer flag is a disgrace to this country.

Soccer is queer.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Working this morning, missed the game. I wasnโ€™t expecting us to advance. I second the sentiments about the woke agenda.

Now I support whoever the underdog is in any given game, when they win or even if itโ€™s just close itโ€™s usually a great game.

Go Japan! ๐Ÿ™‚ Both them and S. Korea are entertaining to watch.
Posted By: DMc Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
Bummer for them 4...
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
I'm sure Team USA had the better flops smirk
Posted By: CCCC Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
There is some very good talent/skill on the US team. they put out a lot of effort and played hard, but they did not play smart and were not properly prepared. Their lack of tracking and marking the opposing offense was disgusting, and disastrous. Attention to strategic detail was absent. This, firstly, is the fault of the coach.

And, he was not prepared with suitable back up players to insert when needed - again - poor strategic prep.

More than once I heard the announcers/commenters state that the coach's primary goal in World Cup play was to give the soccer world reasons to respect and honor US soccer. If so, he failed miserably. Is that woke?

Did he ever think that great teaching and preparation, then game strategy to take advantage of opportunities and stifle problems - thus scoring and winning matches - might generate respect for the team and program? Get a coach!
Posted By: RIO7 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/03/22
CCCC, This coach was very focused on the Gay Alphabet agenda,and was very vocal about it prior to Dubai officails shutting him down, Sports is not the place to advertise you sexuality and woke agenda, on top of all that he is not a very good coach, which you pointed out. Rio7
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
On the third Dutch goal, the right wing was in the penalty box, wide open. He was waving his hands in the air as to say, "Pass me the ball and I will score" and the left wing passed him the ball. He scored, unmarked.

He was SEVEN YARDS from the US goal, and not a defender within eight yards of him. Disgraceful defense.

USA: Get on the plane and fly back home. Y'all don't deserve to play any more in the World Cup.

"WE'RE NUMBER SIXTEEN! WE'RE NUMBER SIXTEEN!"

Oh well, wait 'till next year.
Oops, I mean, wait 'till four years from now.
Posted By: Tesoro Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
I was getting my man bum colored so I missed the game
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
Lalas said they weren't aggressive enough, makes sense since most soccer players are twinks.....
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Bum or bun?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Bum or bun?

Bum is British slang for "ass." What color is your bum, inquiring minds want to know.
Posted By: Dutch Re: USA vs. Holland - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

We may be gay, but, at least, were not as gay as the Dutch! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not yet, but it's getting too close to call!
© 24hourcampfire