Home
I think its a truly underrated movie. [img]
[/img]
Made me smile grin
That is a great movie. I agree, very underrated.
Couldn’t agree more!! my 16 year old, likes it so much, that he wanted his own copy for his birthday!!!
It’s a good one. Bit of a gnarly way to get a steak dinner but inexperience can do that.

Osky
Really like that movie.
I’ve recommended that movie for years to parents. Good, wholesome fun with life lessons.
Great movie and great acting. The entire movie was full of great scenes. When the kid kicked mommas boyfriend after commanding “defend yourself “ was good and just about everything about the Lion was.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Great movie and great acting. The entire movie was full of great scenes. When the kid kicked mommas boyfriend after commanding “defend yourself “ was good and just about everything about the Lion was.

Great Movie. And filmed in the Austin area.
Men being men and boys being boys, goes against the narrative.

Boys, most especially white straight boys, are under full attack these days. Brought to you by white liberals.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Thanks Ebert

👍
Showed it to my mom and here sister when they were in their 80s.
The scene shooting fish in hip boots they looked at each other and laughed like hell.

Both said “Cash and Ollie!!!!” My uncles…..their younger brothers.
Love that film
One of the best movies nobody has heard of. Another good scene.

Loved the movie, watched it with my dad, not long before he passed, he also Loves it! He didn't think he'd like it, at first.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Thanks Ebert

👍

LOL ! You in Grumpy Old Man mode again today ? 😜
Spectacular movie. A true classic.

If you’re a Robert Duvall fan like I am, “Get Low” is another really good movie nobody ever heard of.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Spectacular movie. A true classic.

If you’re a Robert Duvall fan like I am, “Get Low” is another really good movie nobody ever heard of.

Never seen it. I’ll have to look it up.

He’s also pretty good in “A Night in Old Mexico”

Not one of his blockbuster hits, though.
My fovrite scene!

Check out "A Family Thing". Another under-rated Duval movie.
Originally Posted by tater74
Check out "A Family Thing". Another under-rated Duval movie.

Yep. It was pretty funny.
The movie was great, I really enjoyed the soundtrack too!
'
For those who haven't seen the movie, here's the trailer.

Highly recommended! Two thumbs up. smile
My best friend used to deliver water for companies and residential customers. He was delivering water to one of his customers and the customer said hey you are a hard working young man why don't you come sit down have a beer and meet my brother. My friend said I would love to but I'm busy and can't have a beer while on the clock. The customer said you really should come meet my brother. He walks into the kitchen and Robert Duvall was sitting at the table. My friend said hell with the rules and sat down and had a couple beers with them. During the conversation Robert says so tell me Denny did you always want to be a water boy when you grew up, and started some light hearted ball busting. Definitely the best day of work my friend has had
© 24hourcampfire