Home
Yea thunk
It’s what happens when the working class is treated as beast of burden’s and our rights are violated on a daily basis
We no longer have a government as was founded. We have an oligarchy that rules increasingly unrestrained. We have political prisoners in solitary confinement for years snd government agents invading homes and arresting people for their political beliefs while they ignore criminals.
What do you expect?
Originally Posted by granitestate1
It’s what happens when the working class is treated as beast of burden’s are actual SLAVES and our rights are violated on a daily basis NO LONGER EXIST IN ANY MANNER

Actually... most people really prefer this.

Cuts down on all that independent thinking bullchit...

Pick tha Master's cotton... and ya gets ya Scooby Snacks
it ain't my government.
Close to 50% if you look at voting records
Which records?
The government as it exists now is nothing like the constitutional republic envisioned by those men who overcame the most powerful miIitary in the world. The ruling elite enrich themselves at the expense of those they govern. Fifty or sixty years ago I used to think the government made some mistakes but was generally above board. That confidence was continually eroded and when the magic knee grow was declared President it collapsed completely. There is nothing constitutuonal about the government we now have.
I wonder why??
If only there were a way we could identify each other and see to what degree we outnumber "them" , nah, nevah happen.
The people we elect do not represent us, though some few try. Those who control us are not even elected. Those we elect have no power over them or what they do. There's no pretense of law, Constitutional authority, honest elections, national pride and security. Justice has gone the way of sound money. Government is an established institution locked away in The Bankers' vault. And most people believe fairy tales if they're troubled at all.
The government that was set up by the founding fathers was brilliant. What we have now is a disaster waiting to happen
We have the Derby Donkey named Mitch, Tinkle Tinkle Bell Lindsay and All those People that look like Morticians that surround them at Press’r ..

That’s the Some Total of Death to the Nation..

Think I’m Kidding..

You Ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

Hahaha Hahaha
Covid proved to me that the population of the US is mostly sheep. Those that are not sheep are barking ankle biters not sheep dogs.
Originally Posted by akrange
We have the Derby Donkey named Mitch, Tinkle Tinkle Bell Lindsay and All those People that look like Morticians that surround them at Press’r ..

That’s the Some Total of Death to the Nation..

Think I’m Kidding..

You Ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

Hahaha Hahaha

^ LMAO
I’m not against the government. I’m against communists running it.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Covid proved to me that the population of the US is mostly sheep. Those that are not sheep are barking ankle biters not sheep dogs.

Sad but true. Long term indoctrination of school children, the emasculation of men and onslaught of illegal aliens have all contributed to an America which is unrecognizable to those of us 50 and older.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Close to 50% if you look at voting records

Ha that’s funny
I would not classify those that took part in the Jan 6 action as ankle biters. We have some real chest thumpers on here , but they are all bark and no bite.
It appears that the time for push back was years ago. We didn’t, and are unable at this point.
Voting legitimizes the system of slavery they have imposed on you.

Voting is the forcing of your will on your neighbor. Thats why Dems and Republicans alike insist you do it. It makes them necessary.
Originally Posted by rainshot
We no longer have a government as was founded. We have an oligarchy that rules increasingly unrestrained. We have political prisoners in solitary confinement for years snd government agents invading homes and arresting people for their political beliefs while they ignore criminals.
What do you expect?
And it's only gonna get worse - and that same gov't is to blame for the sure-to-come bloodbath..
Originally Posted by Stophel
it ain't my government.

Yeah it is. You may not like it but it still is your gubment and you help pay for it.
America has been a nice experiment.
But it not the way man has governed man since we walked upright.
One man rule has been the norm and is dominate across the world.
That's reality and most people are happy with it.
Short term we have a ruling elite.
They will be brushed aside once the strong man emerges.
The rise of Stalin is a perfect blueprint.
Many of the rules and regulations don't come from elected officials anyway. They come from the alphabet agencies over whom we have no control or voice. Congress created them and gave them overwhelming powers and we have no way to fight back. For example, look how the EPA now controls everything from gas cans to every bit of development that goes on in this country.
What’s also shocking is that people from other parts of the world see our country crumbling and falling apart better than we do. I’ve had friends from other countries that I’ve stayed in touch with for close to 40 years and even they ask me “what the hell is going on over there”? “What are you all doing”?? Why do you allow the government to do what they are doing? They think we are crumbling from the inside out and they’re right.
We kinda got away from protecting basic rights and our borders, and morphed into a giant jobs/welfare program. I remember thinking that our debt would be problem. Lol, nope.
Originally Posted by blanket
Yea thunk
Despise everything about our current gov and despise everything this once great country has become
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Voting legitimizes the system of slavery they have imposed on you.

Voting is the forcing of your will on your neighbor. Thats why Dems and Republicans alike insist you do it. It makes them necessary.
Nailed it.
No need for .gov to tell me how I should live while "stealing" my money through taxation to create laws and bs ideologies that don't represent me.....which are actually harmful to me. .gov has targeted and labeled conservatives and their views. Currently a man who is incapable of taking care of himself let alone "running" this country is what .gov has become.
Congress decided many years ago that it was less problematic for their re-elections to allow agencies with no oversight do their dirty work. The agencies can essentially regulate, tax and harass the public with impunity and congress can claim no party to it. We need a complete overhaul, and it isn't going to be easy or pretty.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Congress decided many years ago that it was less problematic for their re-elections to allow agencies with no oversight do their dirty work. The agencies can essentially regulate, tax and harass the public with impunity and congress can claim no party to it. We need a complete overhaul, and it isn't going to be easy or pretty.

Well said and it won't be easy or pretty if or when it happens.
Perfect example when Less is more.
Todays big brother is Too big and too powerful where it over steps it’s boundaries with no real consequences.
The sheep that don’t question and obey isn’t making things any easier.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Yep. It's hard to imagine what we've become as a nation until you look at bellwethers like covid and the populace's ability to be manipulated. So easily.

Anyway, makes everything explainable.
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada

The Gladiator …

Two Steps from Hell..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada

Can you show us in our Constitution or Declaration of Independence where those who gave us freedom and created the United States of America declared this Nation was to be an experiment?
General Please ..

Those Documents are an Affirmation of the Experiment that If Followed Properly gives the Futile Ground for Personal Liberty and Self Determination..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
It's the United States of Bribery enabled by the Federal Reserve.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
It's the United States of Bribery enabled by the Federal Reserve.

And who enabled that?

The Rothschilds JP Morgan.
The family tree.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire