Home
A few did, it appears...

From 1958

The John Birch Society had a lot right, for sure.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yes. I remember them being called an ultra-right society back in the 60's. I was too young to have any idea then, but I do now.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yes. I remember them being called an ultra-right society back in the 60's. I was too young to have any idea then, but I do now.

LOL. They still melt liberal minds.

They still classify them as "Radical Right"... grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't know about the radical part, but they were, and still are, right.
The more he talked, the more “they” listened.

The more “they” listened, the more “they” used his warnings and prediction as a Blueprint to further “their” agenda.

He planted the seed, “they” brought it to fruition.

I don't know about the radical part, but they were, and still are, right.

I don't think they are radical either.

But govt, MSM, and democrats label them as such. (You and I included...)
I just now read up on the JBS in Wikipedia. Most of us fit right in.
They recruited me back in the early 1990s. Actually sent a recruiter to my house. The only reason I didn't join was the huge dues required for membership.
They recruited me back in the early 1990s. Actually sent a recruiter to my house. The only reason I didn't join was the huge dues required for membership.

They have a local chapter not far from me. Not sure about the dues, as I never attended a meeting.

I "hear" that if you want to make a watch list, that's a pretty good way to do so now..
When I was a kid (60+ years ago) they were looked on as nutty. They were not.
There was a man on my mail route that was apparently a member, as he got a lot of material from them. Good guy too.

They have a local chapter not far from me. Not sure about the dues, as I never attended a meeting.

I "hear" that if you want to make a watch list, that's a pretty good way to do so now..

When I lived in San Francisco, many years ago, there was a little old widow lady who lived up the street from me. She was a member of the JBS and one day while trying to recruit me let slip that the dues was eating up a large portion of her Social Security check. She assed away while I was in the military All I can say is she was a nice lady and very pro America.
PJ
rockinbbar thanks for posting that video, wow was he spot on or what?
Originally Posted by Hastings
I just now read up on the JBS in Wikipedia. Most of us fit right in.

Yeah, no kidding.

However...NAMBLA members get treated better by the public than JBS members.

Lol, we're all probably on enough lists...........

You don’t have to be a member to get their magazine……The New American. Very inexpensive and great material! memtb
The dues don't look that out of whack until you get to the Lifetime one.

https://jbs.org/join/
Originally Posted by memtb

You don’t have to be a member to get their magazine……The New American. Very inexpensive and great material! memtb
I subscribed for many years. Likely how they knew were to go to find me.
Yeah, but that's history now, ancient history even. So what are we going to do NOW, now that the wolves are knocking at our doors? You want to know what we're going to do? F UC king NOTHING, THAT'S what! We're going to do nothing because we've groomed OURSELVES into believing that NOTHING is worth any "serious risk". We'll do nothing, because we're no longer capable of doing anything. We're NOT "Peaceable Men", we're helpless men... Helpless by choice.
Originally Posted by memtb

I subscribed for many years. Likely how they knew were to go to find me.

I just subscribed for a 3 years (probably a lifetime for me). Only $99 for 24 issues a year.
Robert Welch had a dang good idea of what was coming. Senator McCarthy also tried to lay things out.
Just wait 'til the next election! Then we'll show 'em!
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Yeah, but that's history now, ancient history even. So what are we going to do NOW, now that the wolves are knocking at our doors? You want to know what we're going to do? F UC king NOTHING, THAT'S what! We're going to do nothing because we've groomed OURSELVES into believing that NOTHING is worth any "serious risk". We'll do nothing, because we're no longer capable of doing anything. We're NOT "Peaceable Men", we're helpless men... Helpless by choice.
Here is you answer.

Originally Posted by Stophel
Just wait 'til the next election! Then we'll show 'em!

Go Kevin
© 24hourcampfire