Home
Oklahoma...
A fitting end for him.
Play stupid games

Win stupid prizes

Jeez someone actually lived in that pigsty of a trailer ?

Can even close the toilet lid..........
The truly sad deal is the path that Jennifer Garner has taken. I am saddened!
I doubt that the real Jennifer Garner who is an actress & model, Ben Affleck's exwife, and who is worth in excess of $75million is living in a trailer or is the person of the same name, referenced in the video/news release.
Well at least he'll vote democrat forever now, what.
Telling the cops that the trailer home was unoccupied can be classified as some kind of felony, since she knew he was armed. Had a cop been killed, she'd be implicated in that.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Truly tragic. Likely means the end of her acting career.
Hard to believe Jennifer would throw it all away for this guy. She was awesome in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Truly tragic. Likely means the end of her acting career.

MosDef! She was so hot, now I can't get her emaciated , meth riddled pictures out of my head!
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I doubt that the real Jennifer Garner who is an actress & model, Ben Affleck's exwife, and who is worth in excess of $75million is living in a trailer or is the person of the same name, referenced in the video/news release.
Yeah, i don't think it was the actress, i bet the media will cover this up.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
You sure? Says Jennifer Garner in plain ole American words.
What’s in your wallet?
Back out

Set the mfer on fire
Originally Posted by muleshoe
What’s in your wallet?
Obviously not a get out of jail free card!
What a sore fugking disappointment that we can't turn this into a thread of racial invective and female cop bashing.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
What a sore fugking disappointment that we can't turn this into a thread of racial invective and female cop bashing.
Chilly Willy is prepping his Frito Pie for da fooseball

They was all white so the racial invective is out, I guess we go after the copchick.......?.
I like this part

KOKH said it wasn't released if Johnson's death was self-inflicted.
No charges were filed against the cops- - - - -apparently pizz-poor marksmanship isn't illegal, just shameful!

She had a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

She had a nice ass.

They didn't show her ass. That was the male cop's ass.
Why didn't the cop with the rifle just turn that mattress into a Swiss cheese? Fish in a barrel would have been a harder target.
That propane tank they kept standing around inside could’ve been a surprise for all. Guessing there were more in the area.

Glad he dead.
© 24hourcampfire