Home
Roundoak! Only rule is you can't use your own picture.

This is my buck this year.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'll play. This is my buck from two years ago:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
Bulllllsheiit

That’s one of Wabigoon’s kills
Got this nice whitetail next week while woodcutting. Hard to do it this way in Oregon. It pays to have a sharp saw.

Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

Hahaha, tff. Winner, winner...
Not my buffalo.

I shot this buck on Utahs 3rd archery season.

My trophy Muley..... 980 yds Sharps 45/90

I was out spreading manure on one of my farms when I spotted this buck. With PTO still running I tracked him back into the woods. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I killed this record book caribou.... no manure spreading involved this time.... wink

Originally Posted by dassa

That's almost a gut shot. Where did you hold?
Went to the coast crabbing today. What a haul!

My trophy Montana grizz.... used a Bowie knife... stuck him like a hog....

I was setting on the edge of a cornfield when this buck and 2 does popped out and ran right into my friends son. He lit him up with 6 22 magnum shorts.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I was setting on the edge of a cornfield when this buck and 2 does popped out and ran right into my friends son. He lit him up with 6 22 magnum shorts.

[Linked Image]

You shot my mother inlaw.... that's just wrong
Originally Posted by irfubar

Man the eyes sure are far apart on that one. Deformed?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Non typical.... smile

I went outside this morning to pee off the front porch of my single-wide and saw this 4X4 bull elk about 3/4 of a mile away. I ran back inside and grabbed my great grandad's iron sighted 30-40 Krag and let loose. I used some Kentucky windage on it and landed a perfect heart shot. I was using some custom 180 grain Speer bullets that are only available through a friend of a friend over 76.3 grains of H-4320 I bought in 1978. Still has the price sticker on it. The elk was dead on his feet, but didn't know it and took off running. He ran straight for my trailer and piled up right under my kids old swing set next to the hog pen.

I ran in a got the keys to my lifted 4X4 yellow Avalanche with the winch in the bed and pulled it up over swing set the skinning rail.

Well, I have a custom made Gene Ingram skinner with mother of pearl inlays in the scales and real gold plating on the blade. It did quick work reducing the elk to a naked hanging carcass. I then fired up my Stihl chainsaw with the 84 inch bar and trimmed the legs and split it down the backbone. I use this saw only for splitting elk and have the bar oil filled with Wesson Oil. I have gone through 2 bars and 86 chains spliting ek I have shot from my porch. Being right next to the hog pen was convenient as I didn't have to cart the gut pile very far. I just tossed it over the fence. There were some flies because of the hogs, but I sprayed the elk with fly repellent and that seemed to take care of them.

Disaster struck when my uncle's lucky manila hanging rope broke and half of the elk fell in the gravel, but I was able to brush most of it off. Since this is my 16th elk this year, it will all be ground anyway and that should take care of any grit that I missed.

You guys are jealous of me and my hunting success. Admit it.
Originally Posted by tater74

Boar or sow?
LRoy helped corral this one…

Only in Oregon..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]bottling things up quotes
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Holy Phuuuuuck. Bout pooped my pants lol
Shot this mountain goat in northern Michigan.

238 yards

.219 Donaldson Wasp

Boar or sow?
One boar, 5 sows.

I have a herd a special breed pigs. They grow really fast on old elk guts plus when our septic over flows, they get some extra protein.
So I was circling the Red River in my AC-47 Spooky gunship waiting for some hogs to run across the sandbars...

Popped this dink with a 22lr while coon hunting the other night.

[Linked Image from mms.businesswire.com]
Originally Posted by auk1124
Popped this dink with a 22lr while coon hunting the other night.

[Linked Image from mms.businesswire.com]

Those are a bitch to drag out of a swamp

Non typical.... smile

the Muley don't look quite right, either!
LMAO at Uncle Ren
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Boar or sow?
You’re gonna feel some bulbous pressure. Just ignore it and check your 38 super reload.
Sure lucky to have my 30-30 handy...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🦌🦌🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Arrrrgh.....
"Whipping a dead horse."
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"Whipping a dead horse."

Did it ever occur to you this may discourage future "dead horses" ??????
"Whipping a dead horse."

Pics or it never happened
Originally Posted by EdM
Not my buffalo.

Must of been shot with one of those 9mm Biden was telling us about.
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Whipping a dead horse."

Pics or it never happened

ya!

GWB
"Whipping a dead horse."

About like posting a thread "Golly gee whillikers, what happened to Roundoak? What I miss?" When there were already half a dozen threads and the forum had been blowing up about it for several days.
"Whipping a dead horse."

About like posting a thread "Golly gee whillikers, what happened to Roundoak? What I miss?" When there were already half a dozen threads and the forum had been blowing up about it for several days.

So, are you insinuating things slip past Wabi?
"Whipping a dead horse."

I'm insinuating that not nearly as much slips past him as he lets on.
"Whipping a dead horse."

Gotcha..... Wabi likes to play possum.... very devious
"Whipping a dead horse."

Gotcha..... Wabi likes to play possum.... very devious

I think he does, but in the end it's just the innernecks, no big deal. Everybody can play whatever game they want.
laugh laugh laugh
Did I ever tell y'all about the time I went deer hunting with Pope John Paul II? He was one heck of a sportsman. Funny, but for some reason we never seemed to fun out of tags.

[Linked Image from genesis9.angzva.com]
I'm not so smart, sometimes.

Non typical.... smile
Heheheheh!

thats pushing high 80's. booner!!

maybe its mother got raped by Big Schtick....when he was drunk and real horney....
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by EdM
Not my buffalo.

He obviously shoots a Creedmoor.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
You are truly a wizard!
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by dassa

That's almost a gut shot. Where did you hold?
On the op.
Originally Posted by Seafire

maybe its mother got raped by Big Schtick....when he was drunk and real horney....

This was a good and momentous day and you reprobates just try to ruin it..... frown frown
Best thread ever. This just couldn't happen on any other hunting forum.

Please tell us more about the rifle and shot and windage. That is phenomenal.
Me and the old lady were walking the 40 back behind the doublewide last week. I heard a loud roar coming from an ironwood thicket off to my right. No sooner than I looked over that way, I saw a well maned male lion airborne about 12 feet in the air on a path right for the wife. Thanks to the speed and lightning quick reflexes that bicycling have given me, I lunged with all of my worth right toward him and speered him in the head like a crack addled linebacker. It knocked him plum the fugk out.

I ran the wife back to the trailer and locked her up. I grabbed the 404 Webley and headed back out to give him the coup de gras. When I got back to where he was, he was gone. I figured he was stalking the old lady so I sprinted back toward the double wide. Sure enough, there he was walking toward the front door. Not wanting to take a risky Texas Heart Shot, I ran up and smacked him on the ass to get him to turn around. He was faster than I thought, so I didn't have time lower the barrel. Instinctively, from all of my Special Beret training, I gave him a but stroke to the head. There he lay and quivered for a second before giving up the ghost. Never had to fire a shot. We took a quick pic.

I figured I'd get him mounted. He was too heavy to throw in the back of the Colorado, so I went out to the shed to get the tractor. It took a while to disconnect the manure spreader and get the front end loader hooked up. By the time I got back the coyotes had dragged him off into the mesquite.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Lol, looks like you need to do a little less eating and a lot more peddling........

He was too heavy to throw in the back of the Colorado

That's what you get for buying a pussy truck!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, looks like you need to do a little less eating and a lot more peddling........

REN, get in here quick. We have blasphemy.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I went fishing today, had a glorious time!!

Did I tell y'all about the time we were attacked by a pack of wild hyena's while patrolling the Mozambique border? No camera's, but a sketch artist was in the truck and portrayed how it went down that awful night:

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Did I tell y'all about the time we were attacked by a pack of wild hyena's while patrolling the Mozambique border? No camera's, but a sketch artist was in the truck and portrayed how it went down that awful night:

Amazeballs!

What was the final tally of enemy killed in the AM?

I was gassing up the skidder and guess what popped out of the woodline. It was running full speed but I put one in the airbags and deflated him. Gonna cut the antlers into dog chews.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Amazeballs!

What was the final tally of enemy killed in the AM?

I lost count in the haze of war on the plains that night, I was a machine that just kept pumping lead into those beasts. Ted Nugent heard about it around a campfire one night while he was hunting in Namibia and inspired him to coin the phrase "Whack 'em and stack 'em!".
My freezer was getting low so I went out looking for meat.
Damn my luck, all I could find was this gamey old buck.

This little guy was hanging out by my white brick shop.
I figured I better put him down to keep his flawed genetics outa the gene pool. DRT.
Me and the old lady were walking the 40 back behind the doublewide last week. I heard a loud roar coming from an ironwood thicket off to my right. No sooner than I looked over that way, I saw a well maned male lion airborne about 12 feet in the air on a path right for the wife. Thanks to the speed and lightning quick reflexes that bicycling have given me, I lunged with all of my worth right toward him and speered him in the head like a crack addled linebacker. It knocked him plum the fugk out.

I ran the wife back to the trailer and locked her up. I grabbed the 404 Webley and headed back out to give him the coup de gras. When I got back to where he was, he was gone. I figured he was stalking the old lady so I sprinted back toward the double wide. Sure enough, there he was walking toward the front door. Not wanting to take a risky Texas Heart Shot, I ran up and smacked him on the ass to get him to turn around. He was faster than I thought, so I didn't have time lower the barrel. Instinctively, from all of my Special Beret training, I gave him a but stroke to the head. There he lay and quivered for a second before giving up the ghost. Never had to fire a shot. We took a quick pic.

I figured I'd get him mounted. He was too heavy to throw in the back of the Colorado, so I went out to the shed to get the tractor. It took a while to disconnect the manure spreader and get the front end loader hooked up. By the time I got back the coyotes had dragged him off into the mesquite.

a 600 pound lion shot by a 800 pound hunter....don't see that every day...
Got this one in the Upper Peninsula on my 3000 acre farm a week ago.

Had Tinks 69 on my boots and he was humping my leg when I shot him.

🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by EdM
Not my buffalo.

He obviously shoots a Creedmoor.
9mm
I wish I had a big buck story to tell but dang it all, I sat in the blind all day and never saw a damned thang!

After getting home and reviewing the camera photos of my epic hunt I saw the above picture that I can assure you was a deep fake!

I was so pissed, me and my buddy went back out there the next day and...well.... let's just say the cops wouldn't let me keep the trophy picture of me holding it's head up by the horns, but, I was able to copy a picture from the news article of just before I shot him!

Originally Posted by MPat70
After getting home and reviewing the camera photos of my epic hunt I saw the above picture that I can assure you was a deep fake!

I was so pissed, me and my buddy went back out there the next day and...well.... let's just say the cops wouldn't let me keep the trophy picture of me holding it's head up by the horns, but, I was able to copy a picture from the news article of just before I shot him!

Must have been using Creedmores.
Was out squirrel hunting the other day with buddy, took 23 .338 Lapua Magnum 220 gr. shells to drop this B&C MONSTER!

[Linked Image]

Cull from the farm in NE Oklahoma. I couldn't let one so deformed breed another season.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Was out squirrel hunting the other with buddy, took 23 .338 Lapua Magnum 220 gr. shells to drop this B&C MONSTER!

Damn Bee, you Canadian's must have large nuts🤔
Originally Posted by SCHRAPPY BALWIN Alec's older brother and Firearms Trainer
No revolver is any good until you shoot something with it...

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Nice old colts but you should learn to keep your finger off the trigger when posing.

Just sayin cause it's one of the rules for safe gun handling.

Darn I was gonna use Schrappy Baldwins pictures of him with his finger jammed on the trigger but he must have taken them down with all the stuff his brother Alec was going through after having shot someone using Schrappy's "Rules for Safe Gunhandlin". wink

Nope....
I'm a pirate now...

And the Sinclair dinosaur should have been a badazz TRex instead of some plant eating brontosaurus for fuuuuk sakes.

🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Arrrrrgh.....

Jeeeeez...
Outdoor life..
This happened to me...

🤣😬😬😬🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️😬😬😬🤣

Arrrrrgh.....
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣

🥴🥴🥴🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🥴🥴🥴

Arrrrrgh...
Originally Posted by ribka

thats pushing high 80's. booner!!

Holy Mackerel, Andy.
I just posted this nice remlin down in the classifieds, y'all should check it out!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Nice old colts but you should learn to keep your finger off the trigger when posing.

Darn I was gonna use Schrappy Baldwins pictures of him with his finger jammed on the trigger but he must have taken them down with all the stuff his brother Alec was going through after having shot someone using Schrappy's "Rules for Safe Gunhandlin". wink

You're so fuqking dense you can't figure out how to play the game. LMAO!
This is my pet Buck, he carries my custom super duper rifle for me.
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

LOL.

Went to range the other day with the senior citizens group.

Damn they are slow and you have to watchem like a hawk or they shoot each other. Over all they had a good time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Doubt they can remember it but I guess I did my good deed for the year.

How my game now? laugh
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4sMYcC/

LOL.

Damn they are slow and you have to watchem like a hawk or they shoot each other. Over all they had a good time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How my game now? laugh
And your physique matches the old timers, good on you Johnny.
I spent 3 months on this painting, what do you think?

[Linked Image]

LOL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How my game now? laugh

Much, much better, Atta Boy!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

You are a world class dichead...

Fugk... I spilt gin on that one.
How my game now? laugh

I much prefer the Schrappy deleted pictures but I am here to make everyone happy.
Popped this guy with a counterfeit Wyoming Arms Creedmoor I got from Anderson Arms for $189...

999+ B&C
...but I am here to make everyone happy.

Then get after it...

Them dicks ain't gonna suck themselves...

LOL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How my game now? laugh

These guys look familiar!!!!!!

Bingo. You’re witnessing a real life fugk Tard here folks (John Burns).
A Turkey I got last week.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
A few years back my wife got me a gift (lobotomy and penis reduction, along with fat implants throughout my body) and I reciprocated with a trip to Hawaii. My wife hates seafood and wanted a steak for our first night but no one had steaks (this was during Covid).

So the next day I decided I'd go hunting to give my bride the steak she wanted. She had no idea that I put my life on the line to get her a steak.

Here it is.

LOLOL, damn you're ugly!!
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOLOL, damn you're ugly!!
Hahahahaha
A waterhole I hunted a few years ago.

I got a new knife for Christmas.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire