Home
Just got back for a job and was thinking about it...

About a week here... or until they get dirty...

Shirts and drawers get changed daily, but pants not so much.
I usually go 2-3 days or if they get dirty, sometimes longer but usually 3 days is about the max.
Might wear a hoodie for a couple of days but change the under stuff daily. Again, all depends on what I'm doing and how dirty I get.
Depends on the job I do that day, 3 days max.
couple of days, everything else get changed daily
All depends my schedule for that day, if i have "under house" work I'll wear the same pair a couple days if need be. After all, not many people want to follow you under a house!
I wear Jean's 95% of the time, so when I change pants it's hard to tell I did.
Daily
1-20+

Average probably 3-5.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"Depends" on the job I do that day, 3 days max.
I'm glad I don't need Depends, yet.. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

About three days or sooner if they're dirty, it "Depends"
Till they get dirty.
Years ago there was a rancher here who was known for wearing 2 pairs of jeans. When the outer one fell apart, he'd throw it away, put on a new pair and the former inner pair went on over the new ones. I didn't know him personally or whether he ever washed them.
I will admit to picking up a pair of pants and giving them the sniff test to determine if I am good for another day
Days? I'm talking weeks here.
Usually 2-3 days assuming they didn’t get dirty during that time.
I've often wondered why a shirt will be dirty in a day but pants never seem to get dirty at all. Socks need to be washed when they set off the CO detector.
till they can stand on there own
2-3, if I haven't gotten too dirty.
Same with jean cut-off shorts,
Work pants and hunting/fishing pants? A fugking week, minimum and a month is no problem.

Khakis or golf shorts once. Then cleaned and pressed.

I’m not a broke dick bumpkin.
2 days. About the only dirt I get on me is when my dog sits on my lap. That is quite often.
When I lived out of a camper and had the privilege of using a kiddie pool as insulation between me and a fairly sizeable puddle, I'd not change into a new pair for at least a week. No point.
Does Gruff golf also?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Golf attire is most awesome!
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You wear pants ???
Two days Max if I didn’t wear them riding my bicycle to/from work, daily if I did.
Depends upon the pants and the days in question

Weekends I’ll wear the same jeans, fold em up and put em in the drawer for the next weekend.

Same with my work clothes. I have dress pants hanging in my closet that haven’t been washed in many days of wearing. If they’re not dirty why wash em?

Of course I’ll wear work pants in the yard or fishing/hunting and get em filthy with dirt and blood and wear em a couple days since they’d just get dirty again if I washed em.
I wear a pair of pants every day I'm not in the hospital.
2 or 3 days unless they get dirty or I piss myself.
It depends on what I’ve been doing and the time of year. In the summer when I sweat a lot I change pants everyday. This time of year I’ll go 2 days unless I get them dirty.
Some kids... laugh
Your supposed to change them? 😂😂😂

But, yeah like others said, it depends on what I'm doing and how soiled they get. I have a pair I wear only when I'm painting (for obvious reasons) I have a pair I wear when crawling under a house (hope to cut that out) I have a pair for when I perform maintenance on the tractors or backhoe. And then there is the ones I wear for general carpentry.

Can be from a day to a couple weeks depending on how soiled they get.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

We talkin' Daisy Dukes here?
Two
Two full days on pants, unless they get nasty. Same with a shirt if it's cool enough to wear an undershirt. Summertime, it can be more than one shirt per day, depending on what I'm doing, and there are no undershirts in the heat.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Your supposed to change them? 😂😂😂

But, yeah like others said, it depends on what I'm doing and how soiled they get. I have a pair I wear only when I'm painting (for obvious reasons) I have a pair I wear when crawling under a house (hope to cut that out) I have a pair for when I perform maintenance on the tractors or backhoe. And then there is the ones I wear for general carpentry.

Can be from a day to a couple weeks depending on how soiled they get.

I have some "oil changing" pants that look rough - They'll be cleaned but are still stained and ripped. I'll be wearing them around the house to do work and wife will want to run an errand somewhere. I never change. I just wear them wherever we go.

To her credit, she's never said boo about it to me.
None if I can help it.
Some of you need to have your wives answer the question, because they are the ones who wear the pants... laugh
Sounds like more clothes are wore out in the washer and dryer then by wearing them. Wash um when they need it.
Office work jeans? 2=3 days.
Working on equipment or out in the tractor jeans?
1 day only. Real work requires daily change outs unless you want to look like an absolute bum.
7 days without underwear
No one wears a moo moo while watching Gunsmoke??
Try not to
Five. May go to three.
I wear a pair of pants on ALL DAYS!

fishing to see if some of us are nudists?
Depends on how often I have farted in them…..
Originally Posted by slumlord

It's 12*F here this morning. You'll frost your cookies going to get the mail in one of those getups.
Work pants?

Everyday. Always a pet peeve of mine…

You can leave Dirty, but come to work dressed in clean clothes.

“Weekend” clothes. Pants. Overalls. Etc.

As needed.
Every
Single
Day
Until they get dirty or when sniff in the morning indicates the need. When I was in high school, I used to put my jeans between the mattress and the bed spring every night so that Mom couldn't come in while I was asleep and take them to wash when they didn't need it.
5 or 6, they’ll be pretty scuzzy by the end of the week.
Originally Posted by slumlord

My very good friend Old Toot dresses up as Miss Kitty in a white satin hooker dress complete with a painfully distressing push-up bra and slathers Jello fudge all over his perky nipples and crotch.

Drop him a PM for recent pics...

He gets less than 1/2 a day from his trousers... I reckon.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Shirts and drawers get changed daily, but pants not so much.
Jeans, two or three days, then in the wash. Everything else, one day, then in the wash.
You sure are a nosey mo fo.

Are you a shut in?

You're always welcome to put your nosey nose in my pants, sniff and then give me your guess.
Originally Posted by OGB

So short you can see the pockets.
😂😂😂😂
I like to wash one pair of pants per week. So the answer is 7 days.

kwg
Originally Posted by 5sdad
…I used to put my jeans between the mattress and the bed spring every night so that Mom couldn't come in while I was asleep and take them to wash when they didn't need it.
Didn’t that crumple up your skin magazines?
2-3 days or after 3 times wearing them it’s time to wash them. Dirty or clean . They may look clean, but we sweat. Same for hoodies/sweat shirts.
All base layers, One day
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]google find me a gas station
Wear pants every day. Somedays they are short, others they are long.

Hope none of you wankers wear skirts.
For VG and most of the fire faithful they probably wear them till they chit them.

Lol
I honestly believe I have worn pants longer without washing than anybody here on the fire. No brag, just fact. In high lead logging, or yarder logging...in addition to the normal filth of pitch, disturbed earth, sweat, saw mix and bar oil there is a commonly used open gear lube, called Takilube, black as sin, about as close to asphalt as grease. It spreads like DNA at a crime scene, it has the ability to cause divorces, completely destroy the family Maytag, just a few finger prints on a dinner bucket handle will cause your wife to seek crisis counseling. My solution after several ugly scenes...buy a pair of Lee "Boss of the Road 88's" (toughest pants in the world, last I saw a pair on Ebay they wanted 300 bucks) in the spring...wear them all season and throw them away when the we got snowed out.
Originally Posted by losttrail60
For VG and most of the fire faithful they probably wear them till they chit them.

Lol
You about a 60 30 you fat bitch?
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by OGB

So short you can see the pockets.
😂😂😂😂
That short and you may think he sat in gum!
Every day except my birthday. harhar
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Some of you need to have your wives answer the question, because they are the ones who wear the pants... laugh

L O L O L O L ! ! !
I can go as long as 5 to 7 days, or as short as 1.

I imagine you can decipher the ‘code’.

Day to day in a work week, i wear my personal pants to work from home, then change into my linen company provided work pants for the day. Then, change back into my personal pants before I exit. So, with a minimum of random messiness in-between, my pants can potentially stay quite clean for quite a while.

That said, life happens too. Can and will.
Couple days, it depends on if dirty and if I have clean ones.
Or, if I shït my pants.
Until they can stand up and walk off on their own.

Working from home is outstanding! Gotta wear clean shirts though, they show on camera.
Now I know why all the old guys at the gunshows smell like they pissed themselves a week ago.
No, those guys just pissed themselves that morning.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Now I know why all the old guys at the gunshows smell like they pissed themselves a week ago.

Because they live in Oregon.

LOL
Originally Posted by MPat70

That’s about the dumbest fugking thing I’ve ever read.

LOL
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Work pants?

Everyday. Always a pet peeve of mine…

You can leave Dirty, but come to work dressed in clean clothes.

“Weekend” clothes. Pants. Overalls. Etc.

As needed.

This right here. We got a dirty MF at work that will roll in on Monday morning looking like he slept inside a differential and wear the same dirty shiet all week. Plus he somehow manages to order his entire yearly allowance of work clothes about 4 sizes too big. Of course he’s the one that has to coon finger every fuggin donut on the break table looking for the one he wants. Dirty nasty MFer…
365/yr, but usually not over 5 days each. Sometimes 2 in one day. Leap years I go nekkid on the 29th - sometimes it is in February I do that.. smile

If I don't wear coveralls, garage or yard, I usually start with a fresh pair daily, or every 2 days.
If it's work pants, then fairly often. If it's just a pair of jeans around the house or to run to town, I go a long time before washing. I don't piss myself or crap my pants that often, so they stay fairly clean. I'd say once a month.
I’m retired. I don’t do anything to get them dirty. Might put on some clean ones if we are going out for the evening. I wear jeans so they don’t get that dirty.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You commentary... and contributions to 24HC are monumental.

PLEASE NEVER STOP!

Thanks!
I wear a pair of pants until I can't outrun them to put them on when I get up in the morning. Then I wear flannel housepants to Walmart so I'll blend in and buy clean pair.
© 24hourcampfire