Home
Who thinks Trump is lying saying that we will Make America Great Again? Who thinks he's telling the truth?

Realize, that if you think he's telling the truth, it means he and the Patriots are in control, unless you think GOD is going rain down fire and brimstone on the Cabal. If you believe that feel free to say it.
I'm with Trump on this one.

That's 1 yea.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who thinks Trump is lying saying that we will Make America Great Again?

Realize, that if you think he's telling the truth, it means he and the Patriots are in control, unless you think GOD is going rain down fire and brimstone on the Cabal. If you believe that feel free to say it.

It means no such thing.

It means he is running for office, trying to get elected and may actually believe he can make a difference in spite of what "they" have done and are going to do to him.

No, he is not lying, he believes it.

Now Q, there's a fuqken liar.
Well I don’t believe in god and I do not believe Trump and the “patriots” are in control.

I consider myself a patriot and I don’t feel very much in control at this point
Who thinks Trump is lying saying that we will Make America Great Again? Who thinks he's telling the truth?

Realize, that if you think he's telling the truth, it means he and the Patriots are in control.......

LOL, no it doesn't. It means he's running for president. And you know what that means.
It means that Donald Trump is running again but the voter fraud is way too strong and by the time Americans get tired of it both Donald Trump and most of us will be dead. I can only hope my kids and grand kids can get America back on track.

kwg
Talk is cheap. He has the power to do what exactly ?
Feudal State as Planed ..

Not sure if Trump will be Around ..

You know one more raid with His Boy Wray Wray Swat Teams and the “ Thought He had a Gun “ mistake kinda like Jack Ruby but Tailored for the Circa ..

Those that have Viruses they can use at will have the power ..
Nobody's coming to save us. Truth, justice, and the American way is dust in the wind.

It pains me to say that.
I'm thinking that if patriots were in control there would have already been a rise in the demand for manila rope.

Nutcase.
Originally Posted by steve4102

It means no such thing.

It means he is running for office, trying to get elected and may actually believe he can make a difference in spite of what "they" have done and are going to do to him.

Dumbass, Q says we will have our country back and Trump says we will MAGA. You just showed how blinded by hate you are. You are blind as Stevie Wonder.

Whats the difference?

BTW, you still haven't explained why Trump mimicks Q, draws Air Qs, and says 17 all the time.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nutcase.

Too chicken to answer the poll question I see, and deflecting like a lieberal, too.

Gutless.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Well I don’t believe in god and I do not believe Trump and the “patriots” are in control.

I consider myself a patriot and I don’t feel very much in control at this point

You aren't in control. The Patriots who are in control are the Patriots in the Military.
IF Trump Q patriots / military were really in control and they have been sitting on their a s s I would be just as mad and upset at them as they would be allowing this s h i t to continue instead of ENDING it . To many good people being harmed. Loosing their livelihood. Jobs , homes , savings , retirement , health , families torn apart.
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm thinking that if patriots were in control there would have already been a rise in the demand for manila rope.

OK, and then we would have a nation where 50% of the people would hate Trump for taking out their beloved heros like Zero, Biden, Bill and Kilery, Schumer, Piglosi, Wasserman, Nadless, Faukki, Schietfy, Gates, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, .......

Remember, to drain the swamp the economy also has to go down to take out the modern Babylon (Wall Street and the Banking System) or they will be right back at it after Trump is gone.

Doing the rope trick who put Trump back in Office when all that happened.

How would you care to be in office for that? Who would America hate? Not the Swamp Cabal for sure.

Really, it's not rocket science.
How can I vote when I'm on ignore ???
I'M OPPRESSED, I'M OPPRESSED !!!!

Help me Q, help me R, help me, L M N O P !!
Freaking unreal.

2 years ago most all on the Fire were talking about how Trump was playing 4 D chess and 3 steps ahead of the left.

Sheesh. Fair weather friends left him in the first bit of headwind. UFR.

I could understand it if Trump gave up and wasn't telling us the plan was still on.

And he4e he still is taking the slings and arrows and risking his fortune and life for us.

He pushes Q to give us a clue and all the great Fire Patriots jump in with the MSM and are too busy to read and contemplate them.

Well, roll over belly up and piss and moan about things not being done as you prefer. Which of you would do as he's done and risk it all for people as deserving as you.

He's so far done just what Jesus did for us except die for us and this is the thanks he gets.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't need you anyway. He and the PATRIOTS have it so Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Compare what Trump did on his watch and what's going on now. And some think its a wash. Warped logic.
Posted By: efw Re: Why don't we just take a poll. - 12/05/22
You hear things others don’t hear. Trump hasn’t pushed Q. Your posts attempting to support that assertion are
Mumbo jumbo.

Your OP above contains illogical leaps that you take to be incontrovertible and common sense.

Sorry Jag but you sound delusional.
Trump has a lot better people out there supporting him than most guys on the Fire - they are the people ridiculed as Qubers.

Maybe they support Trump better because they have a clue and know what's coming.

Maybe they, unlike most of you have a clue because of Q.,
Freaking unreal.

2 years ago most all on the Fire were talking about how Trump was playing 4 D chess and 3 steps ahead of the left.

Sheesh. Fair weather friends left him in the first bit of headwind. UFR.

I could understand it if Trump gave up and wasn't telling us the plan was still on.

And he4e he still is taking the slings and arrows and risking his fortune and life for us.

He pushes Q to give us a clue and all the great Fire Patriots jump in with the MSM and are too busy to read and contemplate them.

Well, roll over belly up and piss and moan about things not being done as you prefer. Which of you would do as he's done and risk it all for people as deserving as you.

He's so far done just what Jesus did for us except die for us and this is the thanks he gets.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't need you anyway. He and the PATRIOTS have it so Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Exactly, no other person I know of in this present society can or will do anything to reverse this travesty.You Desantis fanboys r in for a rude awakening although if u have already jumped ship your drowning and dont even know it.
Trump has a lot better people out there supporting him than most guys on the Fire - they are the people ridiculed as Qubers.

Maybe they support Trump better because they have a clue and know what's coming.

At what point would you be willing to admit you’ve been duped?

If the Pres is installed and 2020 overturned as you keep predicting I’d readily admit I was wrong on Q.

Where is your line, where you recognize the truth?

By the way one can support Pres Trump and MAGA and recognize that Q is a CIA psych op designed to get people to channel their energies in directions that do nothing for Pres Trump or MAGA and make MAGA look foolish.
Originally Posted by efw
You hear things others don’t hear. Trump hasn’t pushed Q. Your posts attempting to support that assertion are
Mumbo jumbo.

Your OP above contains illogical leaps that you take to be incontrovertible and common sense.

Precisely.
Originally Posted by efw
By the way one can support Pres Trump and MAGA and recognize that Q is a CIA psych op designed to get people to channel their energies in directions that do nothing for Pres Trump or MAGA and make MAGA look foolish.
Bingo!!

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ
So the patriots in charge are the ones responsible for record inflation, high fuel costs, supply chain and food shortages, and hiring THIS guy?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I supported Trump, I do not believe he can win an election at this point. He just can not keep his mouth shut., I never liked watching the Jerry Springer show.

Democrats are a Demonic Cancer.
Originally Posted by steve4102

It means no such thing.

Dumbass, Q says we will have our country back and Trump says we will MAGA. You just showed how blinded by hate you are. You are blind as Stevie Wonder.

Whats the difference?

BTW, you still haven't explained why Trump mimicks Q, draws Air Qs, and says 17 all the time.
That's easy!

Those actions trigger endorphins in your brain and give you a relgious experience. Trump does it for you!
Trump can Win ..

I’m sure they won’t let him ..

Dead or Alive..

We may have to settle for the Gladiator..

Little on the Crude Side but the Options are Slim

Pocket Full of Shells

I read somewhere that the average lifetime of any country is 250 years. Well, the USA is there now. We are so "fat and happy" most people think this will never end...I bet the average Roman citizen felt the same way. In the end, the citizens of Rome proper turned cannibalism when the "hoards" lay siege to the city. Many in this country have it too good right now to believe this country is in danger.

Another interesting tidbit, over half the individuals who signed the Declaration of Independence lost their property, wealth, and family by the end of the war. How many of our middle class, and those who are gainfully employed, are ready to risk that? Very few have stopped to think what the end result of the evil that is being perpetrated on this country will be. And, before the general population wakes up to this, things (economy) will have to get a lot worse.

At the time of the Revolution, only 10-15% of the population wanted independence, and even less were active in the fight...consider that!
Originally Posted by efw
Mumbo jumbo.

Simple question, do you think we will MAGA?

There is no fine to pay if you are wrong.

Why are so many too gutless to say what they think re the question.

Why do so many cover their reluctance to answer by deflecting.

Its really a pretty simple question isn't it? It seems pretty simple to me.

I figure Trump would answer. But then again, he's got guts. He says what he thinks without worrying what others think.

There were others previously in history did the same thing.

One said give me liberty or give me death, one said I regret that I have but one life to give, one said, "Why hast thou forsaken me".

Trump will take the slings and arrows meant for us and yet most on the Fire are too gutless to say whether they think he is delusional for saying "We will Make America Great Again".

What has he got to lose if he is wrong, efw?

What do you have to lose if you answer the question and are proven later to have been incorrect, efw? You won't risk losing face for someone who is out there risking his all for you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So the patriots in charge are the ones responsible for record inflation, high fuel costs, supply chain and food shortages, and hiring THIS guy?

All part of the plan.
Originally Posted by mathman

now i like this post and thinking ! and yes i will support Trump all the way !
I would love to believe there is a plan in place to expose the traitors to our country and hold them accountable. But, they are running the country into the ground and don't appear to be letting up. Pretty risky plan I'd say.

If I had been in Donald Trumps shoes, I would have made my stand while still president and the election fraud surfaced. As president he could have led the fight from a position of authority and turned over every rock and exposed the corruption without handing the country over to communists. So now he's choosing to be a one term president, ridiculed, mocked, degraded, at the hands of complete morons? With his ego?

So based on that, I'm not hopeful there is any plan. Trump got duped. He's not a master baiter, he's been played. IMO.

If I'm wrong I'll be oh so happy to worship at the jaguar throne.
No Jag. We will not. Not until the inevitable cycle of civilization completes its turn.

We had our revolution 250 years ago.
We enjoyed 200 years of prosperity.
Which led to the current apathy.
Apathy is just beginning to allow the age of oppression.

As it eventually did in USSR, oppression will eventually lead to revolution, and the cycle will begin again.

But you, and I, and all but the youngest participants on this forum will be long dead of natural causes before that happens.
I've been on the road, seeing clients. Most red state patriots.

Trump supporters mostly, but most aren't going to vote again. They aren't interested in playing corrupt games.

Just my cross section.
Originally Posted by efw

At what point would you be willing to admit you’ve been duped?

If the Pres is installed and 2020 overturned as you keep predicting I’d readily admit I was wrong on Q.

Where is your line, where you recognize the truth?

Ask him to explain this

TRUST SESSION
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

TRUST HOROWITZ
Q

TRUST HUBER
Q
Originally Posted by keith
I supported Trump, I do not believe he can win an election at this point. He just can not keep his mouth shut.

With your second sentence you show yourself to be a liar.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

yea I was kinda hoping whoever is in charge would start actually doing things to help out the heartland
Jag, read the Constitution. This is a Republic. The President is largely a ceremonial position. You are trying to install YOUR brand of dictator. WTF is wrong with you?
Originally Posted by Ringman
I supported Trump, I do not believe he can win an election at this point. He just can not keep his mouth shut.

He's a liar because he said Trump can't keep his mouth shut? This place is a nut house.

Assuming you are serious about wanting our opinions, I’d be happy to share mine, but you ain’t gonna like it.

I think Trump has done a lot of good for our country, and would have done a lot more had he not been met with obstruction at every turn from the Democrat party as well as most of the Republican Party, AND most of the cabinet members he installed.

I think the entire Q business is a bunch of horsechit meant to stir up really gullible folks. Why? I’ve no idea, really.

As for God, I am firm in my belief of him, and I also believe we are beginning to pay for turning away from him as a nation.

It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. I doubt any of us here will live long enough to see the gets better part of the program.
Thanks for your honest answer. Do you think we will MAGA?

Do you mind pontificating on why Trump pushes Q on us?

I think, sadly, this country is on a fast, downhill slide.

I’ve never heard Trump mention anything at all about Q.

If you are a believer in God, I would recommend putting your trust in him instead of a man.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

If you are a believer in God, I would recommend putting your trust in him instead of a man.

this
Posted By: ccd Re: Why don't we just take a poll. - 12/05/22
Trump can't win again. His unfavorables are near 60%. Polls are showing just under 20 % of GOP voters won't support him in the general election. Demographic changes in the US matter. Most of this forum is boomers or Gen X(which is one of the most conservative generations in recent US history.) Millenials and Gen Z are much more liberal, and each also outnumber Gen X in cohort size. This is what happens when your culture allows the communists to gain control of the school system. Make sure your grandkids go to religious based schools. Also what happens when the head of the FBI and CiA are openly communists. Personnel within the intel and national LE organizations that share these same views are the ones who were promoted

I must ask just what has Trump said that is soo offensive? What's with this "keep his mouth shut" crap? Ringman you must be terribly conflicted or just another anti Trump liberal.
Oh yeah…
If Trump is on the ballot, he will receive my vote.
Trump or Desantis who ever is on the General election Ballot will get my vote and some $. Its harder to say what I will do in the primary. At this point I am not sure Trump can win, he has 6 years of the slander and baggage that the MSM has hung around his neck, he does seem to get a lot of the conservative vote out, but unfortunately he seems to get a lot of the liberal vote out too. There is just so much visceral hatred from the left that it mobilizes the libs and has injured him with the center.

If he is in position to win come the months before the general I could vote for him, but I suspect that won't be the case. It maybe the best service he can give the country for the next two years is to stay in the mix so the Libs and MSM can't focus their sights on Desantis, perhaps backing out fairly close to the election.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Jag, read the Constitution. This is a Republic. The President is largely a ceremonial position.

Are you ignorant of history?
Jag, read the Constitution. This is a Republic. The President is largely a ceremonial position. You are trying to install YOUR brand of dictator. WTF is wrong with you?

The Republic was lost long ago as was our original Constitution. Sorry Faux Nues didn't tell you.

Try Illegal Act of 1871 after Ulysses Grant and sold out politicians sold us out to the Crown and Vatican for riches and to pay off the huge war debt from the Civil War.

That is why we are not on the original Constitutions required "Gold Standard".

That is why....well, you wouldn't belive it if you didn't see it on Tell A Vision anyway, so why should I bother?

Why do you think Piglosi, the good Catholic, put up the fence in DC? If the army came after them she was going to show us where it was bought and paid for by the Vatican. They would be trespassing on foreign property.

Now, why do you think Trump made the Pope ill? Trump let him know abt US and International Law. Fraud Vitiates all.

How much gold has the military removed from the Vatican and transferred to Chyenne Mountain.

Why is Biden not allowed in Chyenne Mt?

How much were we owed for the Vaticans crime against the US.

How much were we owed by the Bank of England's crimes against us?

Sacking of DC and burning the WH in the War of 1812.

Trump hits back 10 times harder, with interest.

DO YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP MADE A SCREWUP STEPPING IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN AFTER SHE DIRECTED HIM WHERE TO WALK, OR WAS HE SENDING THE WORLD A MESSAGE.

[url=https://postimg.cc
Originally Posted by Morewood
+1
It's lost
I'm just waiting for the shooting to start
Originally Posted by Morewood

You got that MSM BS down pat don't you.
rainshot,

Often I tell my wife I have trouble communicating what I want. I am convinced to be a Democrat one must be mentally ill. To be a liberal one is totally insane.

I tell my wife I can hardly wait till Trump is back in office.
Originally Posted by akrange
Feudal State as Planed ..

Not sure if Trump will be Around ..

You know one more raid with His Boy Wray Wray Swat Teams and the “ Thought He had a Gun “ mistake kinda like Jack Ruby but Tailored for the Circa ..

Thanks to Obama, Trump has a full blown Secret Service detail protecting him. No FBI agent is getting anywhere near him with a gun. Why do you think they chose to exercise the search warrant on his home when he was in New York?
+1
It's lost
I'm just waiting for the shooting to start
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

Thats what first Kilery and just lately Piglosi thought Whackem. whistle

What did Piglosi say about the midterms just before the elections? grin

Trump said we would take the House.

Who lied? Piglosi or Trump.
noKnees,

The center is a bench of weak Leftists. They are too weak to say what they are.

So the Israelits shouldn't have trusted Moses and followed him to the promised land?
If President Trump is elected them I do believe that he will make America greater than it is right now.
Jag, I'm tired of waiting.
I think he sees it as a situation where our enemies have won, and are in command of our institutions and government, and Trump will be like a Pinochet or Fanco, drive the enemy out and or arrest/execute them, and restore our traditions and the rule of law.
Assuming you are serious about wanting our opinions, I’d be happy to share mine, but you ain’t gonna like it.

I think Trump has done a lot of good for our country, and would have done a lot more had he not been met with obstruction at every turn from the Democrat party as well as most of the Republican Party, AND most of the cabinet members he installed.

I think the entire Q business is a bunch of horsechit meant to stir up really gullible folks. Why? I’ve no idea, really.

As for God, I am firm in my belief of him, and I also believe we are beginning to pay for turning away from him as a nation.

It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. I doubt any of us here will live long enough to see the gets better part of the program.
Spot on.
Originally Posted by MrWilson

this
Double this.

The Republic was lost long ago as was our original Constitution. Sorry Faux Nues didn't tell you.

Try Illegal Act of 1871 after Ulysses Grant and sold out politicians sold us out to the Crown and Vatican for riches and to pay off the huge war debt from the Civil War.

That is why....well, you wouldn't belive it if you didn't see it on Tell A Vision anyway, so why should I bother?

Why do you think Piglosi, the good Catholic, put up the fence in DC? If the army came after them she was going to show us where it was bought and paid for by the Vatican. They would be trespassing on foreign property.

Now, why do you think Trump made the Pope ill? Trump let him know abt US and International Law. Fraud Vitiates all.

How much gold has the military removed from the Vatican and transferred to Chyenne Mountain.

DO YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP MADE A SCREWUP STEPPING IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN AFTER SHE DIRECTED HIM WHERE TO WALK, OR WAS HE SENDING THE WORLD A MESSAGE.

Biden isn't allowed at Cheyenne Mountain? Why's that?
Originally Posted by MPat70
If President Trump is elected them I do believe that he will make America greater than it is right now.

Thanks for that. Fact is, Trump won already. I don't think he's through with that.

Amazing that most think our founders didn't make provision for dereliction of duty by the three branches or for Manchurian Candidates.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image upload and get url

I THINK TRUMP AND THE PATRIOTS KNOW BETTER AND ARE HERDING THE SHEEP IN THE DIRECTION THEY WISH, UNBEKNOWNST TO most OF US. whistle

So the Israelits shouldn't have trusted Moses and followed him to the promised land?
Do you think Trump is God's chosen emplement and/or prophet?

If so, you are bound for great disappointment.

God no more cares who is President of this nation than he cared who ran Russia through the mid 20'th century, or who ran Germany in the '30s and early '40s, or who ran Cambodia in the '60s and '70s.

Trump ain't Moses, boss.
Now why didn't the Dimocraps raise hell saying Trumps team members were violating federal law by sending them to deal with foreign officials when Trump wasn't in the WH?

Is there something they don't want us to find out? Note the date on this. Can anyone say, Logan Act Violations?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload image online free

How did Trump legally send Pompeo to deal with Taiwan with Bidet in the WH?

How did he send Pence to deal with Israel.

How did Trump send iirc, Grinnell back to Poland and hold talks with their and Ukraines top officials a few months ago.

Everyone has more than they know, they are just too gutless to connect the dots and add things up.

Well, keep waiting for the MSM to fill you in, maybe with another lifesaving jab or other type of BS.

I trust President Trump and he has mine and my family’s support. He has been as truthful and honest as any politician I’ve been alive to see and he’s earned our support. God bless President Trump and may God bless us with him in the White House once again.
Voted for Trump twice, will vote for him a third time. That said, I don't follow Q. Can't seem to follow incognito, person's or person! Y'all carry on, I will support Trump, without Q's input.

Hold into the false equivalence!

-Varmintfingers
Q Input..

Manifestation from the CIA ..

Boy their having Fun with Jaggolite’s
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

God no more cares who is President of this nation than he cared who ran Russia through the mid 20'th century, or who ran Germany in the '30s and early '40s, or who ran Cambodia in the '60s and '70s.

Upon what do you base your assertions?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
Bingo!!

Exactly. I support Pres Trump and MAGA. But also understand that Q is garbage.
This jaguartx character can't be real. I'm retired (sort of) and I spend way too much time here. But this thing has over 77,000 posts. He sure isn't getting any work done. Could this be one of those bots which I guess is short for robot?

He could be a kid having fun provoking responses. Who knows? If he is real he needs serious help.

Does anyone here know him?
I'm talked on the phone with RC.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Happy … Round … Jag?
Ak, want to talk?
Ak, want to talk?

A charlatan, a fraud, and a welch walk into a bar?

That reflects my thoughts

Jag I wouldn’t give you a straight answer because you didn’t ask a straight question.

Your terms for answering are unacceptable.
Posted By: Dre Re: Why don't we just take a poll. - 12/05/22
I’m with Trump...
But I’ve said this before and will say it again.
Desantis is going to beat him unless they join up
The Fire needs a fruits and nuts sub forum.
Brian, the Hunter's campfire, is, the fruits, an' nuts forum.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
I read somewhere that the average lifetime of any country is 250 years. Well, the USA is there now. We are so "fat and happy" most people think this will never end...I bet the average Roman citizen felt the same way. In the end, the citizens of Rome proper turned cannibalism when the "hoards" lay siege to the city. Many in this country have it too good right now to believe this country is in danger.

Another interesting tidbit, over half the individuals who signed the Declaration of Independence lost their property, wealth, and family by the end of the war. How many of our middle class, and those who are gainfully employed, are ready to risk that? Very few have stopped to think what the end result of the evil that is being perpetrated on this country will be. And, before the general population wakes up to this, things (economy) will have to get a lot worse.

At the time of the Revolution, only 10-15% of the population wanted independence, and even less were active in the fight...consider that!

rise and fall of empires...sir Ernest glub.....everyone should read this....history repeats itself there is pretty much no one can do to altar the course we are on......bob
Originally Posted by IdahoShooter

I claim to know no more of Gods mind than does any man.

The assertion is based upon 10,000 years of History in which God has never intervened in the affairs of mortal men.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Biden isn't allowed at Cheyenne Mountain? Why's that?

Bump for clarification
Originally Posted by kingston
The Fire needs a fruits and nuts sub forum.

NUTS

NUTS 2.0
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Bwahahaha! grin
Jag, if your insane views are due to mental illness, rather than being a CIA plant, no offense intended.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
You are on fire!!!!
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter

rise and fall of empires...sir Ernest glub.....everyone should read this....history repeats itself there is pretty much no one can do to altar the course we are on......bob

The self destructive nature of humans should not be underestimated...... the problem is they destroy the good with the bad
The Patriots might be in charge.

I keep reading articles proclaiming all kind of stuff I agree with.
Then see who it is and realize they see us exactly like we see them.

Those in charge believe in America.
The America they want.

Not the one I love!

Awww…

Kingston recruited another retard.

LOL
Originally Posted by Hastings
This jaguartx character can't be real. I'm retired (sort of) and I spend way too much time here. But this thing has over 77,000 posts. He sure isn't getting any work done. Could this be one of those bots which I guess is short for robot?

He could be a kid having fun provoking responses. Who knows? If he is real he needs serious help.

CockSocket considers him a good friend.
I think this poll means you're still a drunk kook.
Originally Posted by deflave

Awww…

Kingston recruited another retard.

LOL

Again Flave nails it.... being a freedom loving person in pursuit of good versus evil should not be called "fruits & nuts"
Wabi , get a clue
I have faith that Good will will Triumph over evil.
Good Trumps Evil

> B.S.we need Trump WTF are you thinking ? or are you a liberal

If you could write we might know what this is supposed to mean.

LOL

Fugking retard.

He and Chilieater seem to be close.

And stupid.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by IdahoShooter

I claim to know no more of Gods mind than does any man.

The assertion is based upon 10,000 years of History in which God has never intervened in the affairs of mortal men.

Only 7531 years since Adam ...

all other "years of man" are a fabrication of men with an agenda ... & it doesn't include God

Brother Jag,
I cannot disagree and admire your eternal optimism.... but we are in an epic battle of good versus evil... and the evil side has been laying the groundwork for a long time.
The side of good has been busy being productive, making a living and raising their families.
Unfortunately this has put them at a huge disadvantage.
Not sure Trump can do this , we definitely need to back him with all our might.... but too many on our side do not understand the battle before us.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Not sure Trump can do this , we definitely need to back him with all our might.... but too many on our side do not understand the battle before us.

Or they understand and just don't have the stomach to want to deal with it.
Originally Posted by Pat85

If they don't deal with it now.... it will be unbelievably bad in the future

Boomers be booming.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Boomers be booming.

Brother you are correct.... unfortunately

If they don't deal with it now.... it will be unbelievably bad in the future

A lot just want to kick the can down the road hoping they will already be dead before it gets too ugly.
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Optimism is a mental disorder, a coping mechanism.
Trump is lying. He already said he'd make America great again and it's worse off than ever. And Hillary isn't in jail either.
When Trump had the opportunity and power he did nothing. Things he did were great but nothing that could not be undone. Did nothing to remove the deep state.
Now why didn't the Dimocraps raise hell saying Trumps team members were violating federal law by sending them to deal with foreign officials when Trump wasn't in the WH?

Is there something they don't want us to find out? Note the date on this. Can anyone say, Logan Act Violations?

How did Trump send iirc, Grinnell back to Poland and hold talks with their and Ukraines top officials a few months ago.

Everyone has more than they know, they are just too gutless to connect the dots and add things up.

Well, keep waiting for the MSM to fill you in, maybe with another lifesaving jab or other type of BS.

Have another one you fuggin lush
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Have another one you fuggin lush

Oh, 1000 pardons...
I’d the Patriots are in control, then why are we in the complete mess that we’re in? In control......That’s funny. We lose more control every day!
At least my coping mechanism is not found in Prozac.
The political system beat Trump, he's done. Q is nothing but a propaganda mouth, long discredited. Pie in the sky dreams are not going to happen.
Posted By: LFC Re: Why don't we just take a poll. - 12/06/22
All hope was lost back on January 6th when no one came out of the Capital building with heads on pikes.
At least my coping mechanism is not found in Prozac.
I'm not on psych medicine either, but I'm not living in denial. Good will not triumph this time. We are done. If you don't believe that go to Quora or the socialist gab sites. Over half the white people in the big states have gone over to the other side. The hate for freedom is huge.
© 24hourcampfire