Home
Posted By: 65BR Show ID at WalMart to buy Co2.... - 12/05/22
Anyone else had to show an ID to buy CO2 ctgs at WMT?
Yup. High explosive ya know. Just like Walmart keeps plastic(model glue) cement locked up and need to be 18 to buy. It’s for the children’s sake. 😳
I buy reloading supplies at my local Wally World- - - - -Powder, bullets, primers, and brass. They also stock RCBS dies, accessories, and loading manuals. The head of the sporting goods department is a handloader!
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Yup. High explosive ya know. Just like Walmart keeps plastic(model glue) cement locked up and need to be 18 to buy. It’s for the children’s sake. 😳
plastic cement/model glue has been kept locked up for as long as I can remember and not just at wall mart.
30 years or so on model glue locked up. CO2 is used to get high. Leave it to some dumbarse to misuse it?
Self check out at wm flagged me for Nyquil. Had to wait for the purple hair girl to show up to see that I was an adult and give the ok.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I buy reloading supplies at my local Wally World- - - - -Powder, bullets, primers, and brass. They also stock RCBS dies, accessories, and loading manuals. The head of the sporting goods department is a handloader!
I’d crap a brick if that was the case here.
Carded for 9 cans of aerosol Easy Cheeze ? 😵‍💫
At one time, here in Yuma, you got carded to buy spray paint, I got carded when I was way North of 70 and showed it. Nice older lady at the checkout shared a chuckle over it with me.
Get carded for Heat pumps, refrigerant, unit components. Don’t mind tho. Sure is sweet having an EPA card
On my pick up order today

asked me for my fuggin ID 'cause I bought some cold/allergy tablets

told the kid.......just help unload my stuff & fugg UR ID BS
Originally Posted by stxhunter
plastic cement/model glue has been kept locked up for as long as I can remember and not just at wall mart.
Locked up in the model sets. Damn cardboard with cellophane on it.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Last time I was at the Drug Store to pick up my prescription, they had Nasal Spray locked up with the Allergy Tablets.

Fuqking Crack & Meth Heads and Dopers have Fuqked up shopping in America. 😡
Meanwhile….

School systems all over the country are facilitating sex transitions of minor children and giving rides to the abortion mills.

Lots of closet drunks drink Nyquil.
Our Walmarts have everything locked up. I had to ask Fo someone to get Hanes tighty whiteys out of the locked deal. They wouldn’t let me have them they had to take them to the register to wait for me to buy them. They said homeless dudes just rip open the package and take a clean pair
Originally Posted by SLipshitz
Our Walmarts have everything locked up. I had to ask Fo someone to get Hanes tighty whiteys out of the locked deal. They wouldn’t let me have them they had to take them to the register to wait for me to buy them. They said homeless dudes just rip open the package and take a clean pair
Where you at Rene50?
Originally Posted by tikkanut

And fugg WM too!!
around here you get carded for whip cream, no schit, one road here you see like 20 to 30 cans of whip cream along the road

walmarts in Utah have been known for transferring that C-19 schidtt

clapp to if ya use the restrooms
Their store, their rules don't like 'em shop elsewhere.

WTF???

Nuggets Cousin????

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Arrrrrrgh......
Originally Posted by renegade50

WTF???

Nuggets Cousin????

Arrrrrrgh......

R u a pirate? Haha with the arrrrgh.

I’m new but a long time lurker.

What do they do with the old pair?

Put em back in the pack?

😂😂😂😂
I didn’t ask 😂😂😂

The amount of normal stuff you used to just put in your cart and buy that is under lock and key is ridiculous. Plus it was a big pain trying to find someone to get the stuff out for you

WTF???

Nuggets Cousin????

Arrrrrrgh......

with a name like that are you a member of "the Tribe"?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

WTF???

Nuggets Cousin????

Arrrrrrgh......

Haha. Just a name I remember from stories my pop used to tell me as a kid. Simeon Lipshitz was a character and I thought it was funny for a forum name like people do

WTF???

Nuggets Cousin????

Arrrrrrgh......

Haha. Just a name I remember from stories my pop used to tell me as a kid. Simeon Lipshitz was a character and I thought it was funny for a forum name like people do

Uh huh wink
Originally Posted by Esox357
30 years or so on model glue locked up. CO2 is used to get high. Leave it to some dumbarse to misuse it?
How does a person get high from CO2?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Why buy CO2 when one could just breath into a plastic bag if getting high from it is the desired effect?
Why buy CO2 when one could just breath into a plastic bag if getting high from it is the desired effect?
That is exactly what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is exactly what I was thinking.
I sure could have saved a bunch of money back in my youthful drinkin' days.
I can’t believe y’all are perplexed with WM locking up co2 and not Hanes briefs. Wtf?

You are so full of sheit, go to Wally World tomorrow and take a pic in the powder and primer isle. Not in the make-up section you idiot.
They carded me for buying -20F windshield washer fluid.
Time to stop buying at Wal-Mart
Originally Posted by Stammster
They carded me for buying -20F windshield washer fluid.
Likely contains ethanol and their computerized system told the person they needed to card the buyer.

Their computer system probably doesn't distinguish the type of ethanol.
I fugging HATE Walmart and can't remember the last time I went in there...
Originally Posted by mirage243
[quote=Hotrod_Lincoln]You are so full of sheit, go to Wally World tomorrow and take a pic in the powder and primer isle. Not in the make-up section you idiot.

Meet me there and I'll show you. Of course, you're probably too dumb to find Tennessee. Have your wife point his dick north.
I’m shocked! Not about the carding but that you guys actually shop at Walmart! WTH
Originally Posted by slumlord
Carded for 9 cans of aerosol Easy Cheeze ? 😵‍💫

Figures Slummy isn't into that high brow Cheese Whiz stuff

Originally Posted by slumlord
Sure is sweet having an EPA card

You a Hazwopper?

You are so full of sheit, go to Wally World tomorrow and take a pic in the powder and primer isle. Not in the make-up section you idiot.

No it’s true. I posted about how much Walmart rules on a thread a while back. They have everything you can think of in one stop. I actually asked for a manager to complement them.

There is a Walmart nearby that has the same type of guy running the sporting goods area and reloading supplies were on the shelves exactly as the other poster states
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

No it’s true. I posted about how much Walmart rules on a thread a while back. They have everything you can think of in one stop. I actually asked for a manager to complement them.

There is a Walmart nearby that has the same type of guy running the sporting goods area and reloading supplies were on the shelves exactly as the other poster states

I have a hard time believing that Walmart is stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find, but if you say so, I'm good. Hotrod Lincoln has a long history of being full of sheit, so my skepticism is well founded.
must not recall long. LOL. Bought it as a kid for years.. Long as I built models well into my teens and no issues on paint or glue. But then I"m pushing 60 lol
must depend on the area. Like places where they lock up the spray paint...
Originally Posted by rost495
must not recall long. LOL. Bought it as a kid for years.. Long as I built models well into my teens and no issues on paint or glue. But then I"m pushing 60 lol

Pushing 71 here and yep go to the 5 & dime store pick a model, glue and paint. Pay and leave. 🙂
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

What do they do with the old pair?

Put em back in the pack?

😂😂😂😂
just thrown them on the floor in the bathroom stall they change in...

they'll do that with a new pair of pants etc... instead of wash their clothes in the laundry mat, they just steal new clothes, change in the bathroom, leave the stinking lice infested old ones laying on the floor.

Funny to read or see what Wally World keeps under lock and key, in different areas...

Around here it is cosmetics.... The Trailer Park Blimp Bimbos, and the hispanic Ms Lottabutt, are the ones stealing makeup....

I don't know why Wally World and other stores even let these people in the place....they get high in the parking lot and then go into the stores.

Liberals don't want the cops to arrest these clowns... tears in their eyes " but they are homeless" like its society's fault, instead of their own personal choice to become a drug addict.. winter time, I hope half of them freeze to death.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I have a hard time believing that Walmart is stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find, but if you say so, I'm good. Hotrod Lincoln has a long history of being full of sheit, so my skepticism is well founded.

He doesn’t claim that “they’re stocked up on powder and primers that no one else can find” and neither do I

I’m just confirming that yes, I have a Walmart in the area that Carries reloading supplies and equipment.
Originally Posted by basdjs
I’m shocked! Not about the carding but that you guys actually shop at Walmart! WTH

in our town it is the only real acceptable social place to run into all your church friends....

even on nice sunny days, people will go into Wally World and push a cart around the store for hours.... its not unusual for people to spend 4 to 5 hours in there looking for nothing in particular...

NOT Wally World but Winco across the street ( supermarket), I tore into some fat guy and his wife, who were riding around the store in those little motorized shopping carts.. overweight trailer trash types.... they were just stopping and opening containers, 'smelling the contents', sticking their fingers in the jar to scoop up a "taste", and put that jar back on the shelf, and get a fresh one to throw in their cart.

The guy's response " well I put the lid back on, they make it so you can remove it and then put it back on!" I just left before I knocked him off his cart and onto his 300 lb + fat ass....

Do these people take classes on how to be friggin Stupid Asses?
© 24hourcampfire