Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
What's your prediction?

Yes or No
Yes
Posted By: Teal Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
No
Posted By: LFC Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
The Racist Preacher will lie and cheat his way in...
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Yes
I doubt it. Atlanta is just too woke and they are about large enough to dictate how we go from here on out.

But… the black voters who carried Warnock in November……can they get em back to the polls one more time? Remains to be seen. I’m predicting we’ll see numerous voting issues in the Atlanta area tonight, the 2:00 AM water main break, power outage type stuff….you know how that always turns out.
Posted By: akrange Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Got to Over Cum the Gap ..

It’s got to be large enough that they can’t Cheap .

If the Margin is Close and they go to the Backroom counting it’s Over..

It’s about 90% Victories for the Marxist when they go to Counting..

Georgia if your Mad As Hell And Won’t Take It Anymore..

It’s Showtime..
Posted By: Osky Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
I think after the main election last month and seeing the results far too many R/conservatives have blown it off. They are all needed to overpower the jacked election process.
I was hoping Walker would win just to drive a pin in the azz of some so called Republicans in Washington.
Head to head Walker just isn’t the polished snake oil salesman that phoney Warnock is.

Sure hope I’m wrong.

Osky
Posted By: killerv Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
No

And did you see where our Repub Lt Gov'ner wouldnt even vote for him and blabbed about it all over the news this past week?
I predict yes. But really no. Because voter fraud is alive and well.
Originally Posted by akrange
Got to Over Cum the Gap ..

It’s got to be large enough that they can’t Cheap .

If the Margin is Close and they go to the Backroom counting it’s Over..

It’s about 90% Victories for the Marxist when they go to Counting..

Georgia if your Mad As Hell And Won’t Take It Anymore..

It’s Showtime..

we can only hope
I'd call no! They have had a month to put the Fix in for the Preacher! Like to see Walker win.
He will if everybody gets off their ass and votes!
No, there will be enough "Found" votes for Warnock to win .
Originally Posted by steve4102
The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

Walker also has the added disadvantage of the Republicans in GA and DC campaigning against him.
Posted By: badger Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
When are people going to realize that it’s not the voters that determine the outcome. It’s who counts the votes.

Yes, I voted this morning, but I trust those tabulators about as far as I could throw them. The same sentiment was expressed by fellow citizens standing in line, some of whom were a little more vocal than I was, to the discomfort of the poll watchers present.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
I would be surprised if he did

I was reading reports about heavy early and mail in voting a few days ago
Posted By: Cretch Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
No. I'm sure all the votes biden gathered in Massachusetts yesterday will put Warnock over the top.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
I don't think Walker will win. And I don't think it will be particularly close. For some reason R's want to vote on election day. The D's all voted last week when the weather was perfect. It was in the 40's and rained all day yesterday. Only slightly better weather today. I'm thinking an awful lot of R's will not go out in the weather and stand in long lines.
I sure hope he does but after the past election issues I don’t see him winning in a corrupt country. JMO
Originally Posted by Cretch
No. I'm sure all the votes biden gathered in Maryland yesterday will put Warnock over the top.
Also, Kemp controls Dominion, GA Lt. Governor is out telling GA voters to NOT Vote for Walker.

McConnell and the RNC can’t have a Trump endorsed candidate enter their private Club.
The RNC working to "Keep America less Than Mediocre"
Posted By: RicG Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
I voted for Hershey Bar… but I doubt he wins.
Posted By: Cretch Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by Cretch
No. I'm sure all the votes biden gathered in Maryland yesterday will put Warnock over the top.
Also, Kemp controls Dominion, GA Lt. Governor is out telling GA voters to NOT Vote for Walker.

McConnell and the RNC can’t have a Trump endorsed candidate enter their private Club.

I was wrong, it was Massachusetts, not Maryland.
He has told too many lies about himself...his residence in Texas may have been overlooked but his claims about his academic achievements, his business, and then the previously unclaimed children that have been discovered have turned a lot of people against him. They don't trust him.
The hard-core MAGA will vote for him because he is Republican. The rest?
Don’t forget, all that so called “Election Reform” Legislation Kemp signed shortly after the 2020 steal was conspicuously void of any Reforms or Restrictions on Dominion.
Hope so, but not confident.
No win for Walker….too much corruption in Atlanta, Georgia
Our new election laws have restored a lot of confidence in the process, however, there will always be folks who won't trust the system regardless of how secure the system is.

Walker can win IF folks turn up to vote today. We'll see how motivated Georgians are to support the party.
Posted By: Osky Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Walker didn’t get any overwhelming help from Kemp, and even less from Washington.
Wonderful.

Osky
Originally Posted by WStrayer
He has told too many lies about himself...his residence in Texas may have been overlooked but his claims about his academic achievements, his business, and then the previously unclaimed children that have been discovered have turned a lot of people against him. They don't trust him.
The hard-core MAGA will vote for him because he is Republican. The rest?

LOL.

Says the guy who voted for Fetterman... laugh
Originally Posted by Osky
Walker didn’t get any overwhelming help from Kemp, and even less from Washington.
Wonderful.

Osky

Not sure where that came from, but Kemp and quite a few Republicans have campaigned very hard for Walker over the past few weeks. Trump was a no show, but that was a blessing for Walker.

Regardless the outcome, at least the political ads and mailers will stop. smile
No. Between shady voting and stupid voters it’s a forgone conclusion.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
And Republicans have opted out of playing a rigged game. When Georgia elects the likes of its two senators there is no other explanation than the manufacture of fake votes. There were claimed to be 158 million votes cast in the 2020 election. That did not happen. No matter how many "eligible" voters "they" claim there are 168 million registered voters. It is impossible to get 90+ per cent of voters to vote.
Originally Posted by Hastings
And Republicans have opted out of playing a rigged game. When Georgia elects the likes of its two senators there is no other explanation than the manufacture of fake votes. There were claimed to be 158 million votes cast in the 2020 election. That did not happen. No matter how many "eligible" voters "they" claim there are 168 million registered voters. It is impossible to get 90+ per cent of voters to vote.
Kemp controls Dominion, nuff said
No. The votes have been "counted" for weeks.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Hope he wins
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Nope. Not going to happen. Turtle & Co. are behind Warnock.
Nope. A 51/49 Senate split is FAR too important for the Dems to let this one go to an honest count.
Posted By: BooBear Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
so how did they count the vote cast today
Originally Posted by Winchester21
No. The votes have been "counted" for weeks.

This
Originally Posted by MPat70
Nope. Not going to happen. Turtle & Co. are behind Warnock.

And this
Posted By: BobMt Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn

this is the problem right here...you gotta get out and vote.....but a lot of people are to lazy ,stay home and then blame it on cheating. when the real problem is not going to vote.

who are repubs and conservative biggest enemy....them selves....bob
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Nope. A 51/49 Senate split is FAR too important for the Dems to let this one go to an honest count.
Right. They realize that West Virginia senator is about to pull the ejection lever.
Originally Posted by BobMt

this is the problem right here...you gotta get out and vote.....but a lot of people are to lazy ,stay home and then blame it on cheating. when the real problem is not going to vote.

Then splain this.

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Wonderful.

Osky

Not sure where that came from, but Kemp and quite a few Republicans have campaigned very hard for Walker over the past few weeks. Trump was a no show, but that was a blessing for Walker.

did trump help walker at all....money and or at least mention support for him in passing?....bob
No. The Republican never wins in these 'runoffs'.

Then splain this.

explain what?...no one said there is no cheating...but to stay home and not vote is a cop out....is there cheating..yes...is that the cause of any repub that loses?...no....but hey its easier to blame it all on cheating.....also you dont think our side doesn't cheat?....bob
Posted By: akrange Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22

Then the Filibuster is Gone ..

The Evil that will cum from that is Palpable ..

America will Cease to Exsist..

The Constitution will be a Relic ..

You did see Jamongi comments on the Christmas Movie “ White Christmas “ Yesterday..

Google it Up Dawg’s

There’s Your Future

Don’t turn Your Head ..

There it Is ..

Pocket Full of Shells
Wonderful.

Osky

did trump help walker at all....money and or at least mention support for him in passing?....bob

I believe Trump did a live video feed at one of Walker's rallies but that's it.

After Trump's 2020 pissing match with Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger he doesn't carry much political persuasion in GA. If anything he motivates the liberals to vote so it was best for Walker to distance himself from Trump.

Stakes are high.

They won't let that slip through their fingers.

Then splain this.

explain what?...no one said there is no cheating...but to stay home and not vote is a cop out....is there cheating..yes...is that the cause of any repub that loses?...no....but hey its easier to blame it all on cheating.....also you dont think our side doesn't cheat?....bob
Ever heard the expression "exercise in futility"? If you haven't, it is a useless action that cannot succeed. Here's hoping but seriously doubting Mr. Walker wins.
nothing comes easy....better to keep trying then to lay down..bob
The commies had enough votes 2 weeks ago for Warnock to win. They've been paying out of staters to vote.

The fix is in, not even a contest.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Walker wins...

Warknukelhead elected via election fraud courtesy of DNCC....

personally I'm waiting for that tragic Car Accident, or that insane Warknuklehead shooting at a 7/11 when he tries to buy some coffee, and is shot dead by one of the brothers robbing the place...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What's your prediction?

Yes or No
What's your prediction?

Yes or No

Yes, Then Kari Lake is going to get AZ tossed and Kelly will be ousted for a Repub majority!!

Mike
Radio news just said Warnock is up by 6% in the polls.
I hope Walker wins, I don’t think he has a snowballs chance in hell.
The problem will be the same as a lot of states, stupid fking white Republicans staying home.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
The semi-literate democrat negro will be the semi-literate repucican negro..
That’s fake news trying to discourage turnout by Republicans who actually have to leave work and vote
Just reported that it is estimated 1.2 million voters turned up today.

That spells good news for Walker.

We'll see...
Originally Posted by RicG
I voted for Hershey Bar… but I doubt he wins.
I hope your vote was counted.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Just reported that it is estimated 1.2 million voters turned up today.

That spells good news for Walker.

We'll see...
It depends if they are from GA or just visiting from NY & CA
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I doubt it. Atlanta is just too woke and they are about large enough to dictate how we go from here on out.

But… the black voters who carried Warnock in November……can they get em back to the polls one more time? Remains to be seen. I’m predicting we’ll see numerous voting issues in the Atlanta area tonight, the 2:00 AM water main break, power outage type stuff….you know how that always turns out.

No.

Atlanta is wokeism central of the south. If Herschel gets within 2 pts in this runoff, the communists will freak and commit overt, over the top fraud to push Warlock in.

The only thing to stop that is if there is a Herschel bull rush at the polls today.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Warnock will "win"... with at least 25% more "votes" than he got the first time.
If Herschel wins the natives are going to be very restless in Jungleland.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
Having a fair election and the count completed the night of the election, usually before midnight, is not rocket science.

Canada actually does elections right.
Voter ID.
In-person voting.
Fixed election sites.
Scrutineers from both sides to confirm valid ballots and fair counting.
Voting primarily on election day. There are a number of advance polls. If you cannot make election day or the advance polls, you must apply for an absentee ballot. Deviate from the instructions and your ballot is void.
There is a voter log. You can only vote once.
Paper ballots.
No ballot harvest.

Hey, Canada isn't perfect, but our election system kicks ass on most of the American systems.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/06/22
I’m hearing that the black panthers are intimidating in Atlanta and savanah.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Having a fair election and the count completed the night of the election, usually before midnight, is not rocket science.

Voter ID.
In-person voting.
Fixed election sites.
Voting primarily on election day. There are a number of advance polls. If you cannot make election day or the advance polls, you must apply for an absentee ballot. Deviate from the instructions and your ballot is void.
Paper ballots.
No ballot harvest.

Hey, Canada isn't perfect, but our election system kicks ass on most of the American systems.

Our elections would be fair, honest and done in one night too.... If we'd start lynching the SOB's who are messing with them.

Wouldn't take long to get back to normal. wink
Walker can only win this debacle if the Lord intervenes, imho! The evil ones are way too good at what they do! Sickening!
Posted By: mrfudd Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
No…too many dumbasses like my mother-in-law and her retard husband. He voted Dem & she voted Independent in general because “they just couldn’t vote for Herschel”
TownHall link to results, see map in link: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/12/07/live-results-georgia-senate-runoff-n2616801
Where have you all been ? Pull your heads out of the sand . There is no way they will let Walker win .
Originally Posted by AB2506

Voter ID.
In-person voting.
Fixed election sites.
Paper ballots.
No ballot harvest.

Good stuff, AB.

Too bad you've got a confusing number of political parties that water down your freedom.
A wise man amongst us here once said -

“Black Jeebus couldn’t win that election, with an R in front of his name.”

Correct.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
WALKER is closing in...........
The 25% reporting numbers pretty well takes care of theearly vote, we will see what happens as the votes today come in...

I'm expecting a 5-6% win for the R's
Posted By: hatari Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
What's your prediction?

Yes or No

Not feeling confident
https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/116564/web.307039/#/summary

For The .GOV results
Posted By: Muffin Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Walker takes the lead...
Posted By: 673 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Rooting for you guys!
Darn. It looks like we almost one. Ifin we wooda use tried a teeny bit harder.

Gee, I wonder why Trump didn't hit GA with 4 more rallies Sat and Sunday.

You think he maybe knew? whistle
Posted By: hatari Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by 700LTR
I’m hearing that the black panthers are intimidating in Atlanta and savanah.

Black Panthers in ATL?

Haven’t heard or seen that since 1970s

New gang old name??
Big Dekalb drop

Groids
Well he is up to a little over 50% now.

Who knows what the dems will try to pull.
Posted By: Dess Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Prayers sent Mr. Walker.
500k straight dem votes at 2 AM in 5,4,3 ...
Originally Posted by Muffin
Walker takes the lead...

That probably won’t last long.

Never again can the DemoRat’s be trusted to have a “fair election”.

I’ll be shocked if Herschel wins.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
500k straight dem votes at 2 AM in 5,4,3 ...

My thoughts as well.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Walker takes the lead...

Been back and forth for an hour.

Been watching it live on the TikTok
Y'all haven't been paying attention.
I'm holding my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had to let it out.

More at 11
Did fox call it for Warnock 2 hours ago?
Posted By: KenMi Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Wait till 3 a.m. bunch of ballots will show up in hotlanta and Warlock will be the usurper.
Going, going,…
Posted By: rong Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
50.4---49.6 with 77% in
D ------- R
Posted By: Cretch Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by rong
50.4---49.6 with 77% in
D ------- R

This is with only about 7% of DeKalb County and less than 1% of Fulton county reporting. I think Hershel is F'd.

Looks like the Dem's tried and true play book is still at work.
Posted By: rong Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
50.1--49.9 w/79% in gained a little
Like i said earlier. The count will be close until about 3-4am. Then the ballot dump will occur and Warnock the communist scum he is will be ahead by 2to5%. Just enough to get him elected AGAIN. Mark my word.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Did fox call it for Warnock 2 hours ago?

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....
Posted By: ccd Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Trump and his candidates can't win the suburbs, which like it or not is where elections have to be won.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Walker takes the lead...

Been back and forth for an hour.

Been watching it live on the TikTok

I chose not to watch the coverage on any of the news channels. Figured it would just piss me off.

I’ve always respected Herschel as a person and as a top athlete. Followed his College Career and also his pro career too. I believe he’s a good person and a good man too.
Ole Herschel may have a flaw or two, but who doesn’t.
And obviously, he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
But his heart, I believe, is in the right place, and anything would be better than that fuggin POS he’s running against.

I’m pulling for him, but like I stated, not going to get my hopes up.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
All tied at 50% with 88% of the vote in. Gonna be a tight one.
Still holding my breath!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, whew had to let it out again. Did it longer that time though!

More at 7!
Posted By: ccd Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Looks like turnout is going to be 85-90 percent of the ge. Which is incredible for a runoff.
Looks like they called it for Warnock
Posted By: Chrome Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
The State of Atlanta
Originally Posted by stikshooter

Thats what I saw.

Weak ass white folk fugged it up. The trailer parks didn't turn out. Thanks Georgia for screwing the US of A. You dumb fugg morons
Bummer. But I’m not surprised. No way the deep state was going to let Herschel win. The Democrat party and their corrupt establishment Republican friends are the epitome of a giant constrictor. Need to cut the head off that snake!
Posted By: badger Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

Weak ass white folk fugged it up. The trailer parks didn't turn out. Thanks Georgia for screwing the US of A. You dumb fugg morons

You really are clueless, aren’t you?

Do you think this was a free and fair election?

SMH…………………..
Originally Posted by badger

SMH…………………..

You are both probably correct....but I would say that '06 is probably correcter.
And somebody needs to stop letting Lindsey Graham recruit candidates! Boner head move!
Posted By: ingwe Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Warnock has been announced as the winner. Sure didn't take them long to count the votes.....

SMH…………………..

I remember the clan marching through Lawrenceville and now you can't find a white person with half a brain in that county you dumb fugg. Free and fair election grab a tool and do something about it asswhole.

The white folk in Georgia are one hell of a long way from being responsible for screwing up the US of A.

There’s been plenty of help from many involved.
Posted By: 99guy Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22

SMH…………………..

Of course it wasn't fair. The only fair elections are the ones Republicans win.

Duh...
fugg you too
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Bummer. But I’m not surprised. No way the deep state was going to let Herschel win. The Democrat party and their corrupt establishment Republican friends are the epitome of a giant constrictor. Need to cut the head off that snake!

^^^This^^^

The Deep State Fuggers in both parties need to swing.

Like Barry said earlier, this Bullschitt would stop quickly if them and those involved in the steal were rounded up and hung at all of the Polling Places in America.

Someone else mentioned that white foljs in Georgia didn’t “get out and vote”. I’m gonna call Bullschitt on this one too.
If it truly was a fair election, The Halfican and Oprah rounded up ever fuggin N.igger in Atlanta to vote for Warnock.
And if I was a betting man, which I’m not, I’d bet money the majority of white voters in Georgia voted for Herschel.

Also. The fact that FAUX NEWS called it for Warnock. Tells Me the Fix was in.
Posted By: tzone Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
fugg you too

^^voted for pedo Joe ^^^
Say what you want in lilly white country. Come on down and live amongst the stupidity then you can comment
Originally Posted by tzone
fugg you too

^^voted for pedo Joe ^^^

Probably just another GayGhost or CalledScum Sock Puppet.
fugg you too

^^ tzone wants to fugg pedo Joe ^^^
fugg you too

^^voted for pedo Joe ^^^

Probably just another GayGhost or CalledScum Sock Puppet.

Are you that big of a moron check the history my friend
Posted By: tzone Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
fugg you too

^^ tzone wants to fugg pedo Joe ^^^

Oohhhhh burn.
Originally Posted by 99guy

SMH…………………..

Of course it wasn't fair. The only fair elections are the ones Republicans win.

Duh...

You’re a Biden ball washer. You don’t count.
So here is the autopsy of the state of the union If you don't live in a populated area (surburban) as some gays on here have explained we are [bleep]. Maybe so and they are probably correct. SO I would hope that we could come up with an alternative option. AS far as chilinstructor goes he can lick my balls and every time this year you picked the ga bulldogs to lose they didn't so your predictions and thoughts are idiotic. But I am looking forward to the fox news link you post about the election loss.

See here is the difference I grew up in that f uped state that just elected that racist negro for 6 years. Thank god I was not part of that and next door to the insanity. You just coment to look like an internet queer.

SMH…………………..

I remember the clan marching through Lawrenceville and now you can't find a white person with half a brain in that county you dumb fugg. Free and fair election grab a tool and do something about it asswhole.
You think Warnock won legitimately?

BTW, it is possible to disagree without resorting to name calling, but I guess you wouldn’t know that. I have considered the source, and I don’t wrestle with pigs in the mud.
Dude let me ask you what you did to overcome the second chance you all had?
So here is the autopsy of the state of the union If you don't live in a populated area (surburban) as some gays on here have explained we are [bleep]. Maybe so and they are probably correct. SO I would hope that we could come up with an alternative option. AS far as chilinstructor goes he can lick my balls and every time this year you picked the ga bulldogs to lose they didn't so your predictions and thoughts are idiotic. But I am looking forward to the fox news link you post about the election loss.

See here is the difference I grew up in that f uped state that just elected that racist negro for 6 years. Thank god I was not part of that and next door to the insanity. You just coment to look like an internet queer.

LOL. You go girl. Did ole Nick Saban grab your pussy ?
😂😂😂
No but Trump must have done that to you and your pos aggies

I voted in 2018, in the mid terms and in the run-off. Short of having access to the mechanisms of the voting apparatus, or running around brandishing an AR, what else should I have done?

I voted in 2018, in the mid terms and in the run-off. Short of having access to the mechanisms of the voting apparatus, or running around brandishing an AR, what else should I have done?

Well it sounds like you did not vote for Kemp or Raffensburger or did you?

LMAO. You weren’t smart enough to get in UGA. Bet you’ve got the T-shirt though. 🤪
Look I get it from my fellow Georgians I did not vote for Katie Britt here in Alabama but I voted. My other senator is Tuberville who voted to keep McConnell in leadership. DId I agree with that....no. But they are Republicans and even though I do not agree with everything they do. They are not voting to kill unborn children and let the communist playbook run rampant.

LMAO. You weren’t smart enough to get in UGA. Bet you’ve got the T-shirt though. 🤪
Don’t you hate all blacks?
GONE!!!
OH ok do you you need to see my credentials? Show me yours then I will show you mine.
Son, there is no such a thing as Black Santa.
Oh I beg to differ if you ride around downtown Prattville or Montgomery Alabama
Posted By: Buzz Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
The fact it was even close shows that with a decent candidate this would have been a blowout akin to the Kemp bashing of Abrams. The biggest lesson from this is primaries matter. 90% of the population already knows if they are going to vote D or R in the general election before the candidates are announced but the primaries seemingly flew under the radar. I don't think most had any idea of the baggage he carried until a few months before the November election. Walker consistently polled poorly with the other 10% and it seemed to get worse as time went on but again the fact that it ended with something like 45k votes between them in a state of 11 million people shows that any decent R candidate without a dumpster of baggage and the ability to speak coherently would have walked away (pardon the pun) with an easy victory.
Originally Posted by Buzz
The fact it was even close shows that with a decent candidate this would have been a blowout akin to the Kemp bashing of Abrams. The biggest lesson from this is primaries matter.

This!!!

And yes, primaries do matter. Mucho!
The fact it was even close shows that with a decent candidate this would have been a blowout akin to the Kemp bashing of Abrams. The biggest lesson from this is primaries matter. 90% of the population already knows if they are going to vote D or R in the general election before the candidates are announced but the primaries seemingly flew under the radar. I don't think most had any idea of the baggage he carried until a few months before the November election. Walker consistently polled poorly with the other 10% and it seemed to get worse as time went on but again the fact that it ended with something like 45k votes between them in a state of 11 million people shows that any decent R candidate without a dumpster of baggage and the ability to speak coherently would have walked away (pardon the pun) with an easy victory.

Bull horse dung. There was an 8% split between Kemp and walker. That tells me there is giant voter fraud in Georgia.

Bull horse dung. There was an 8% split between Kemp and walker. That tells me there is giant voter fraud in Georgia.

Perzactly you let it happen or did not vote

Perzactly you let it happen or did not vote

Remember Orange man bad to you Georgia voters at least to you bed wetters

So massive voter fraud in a State with a Republican Governor, Republican Secretary of State, Republican dominated State House and State Senate? Seems incredibly unlikely especially with the changes in process that were put into place with the Election Integrity Act of 2021 which allows (among other things) state officials to literally remove on the spot county election officials in counties like Fulton that somehow were famous for finding 10k votes under a desk. Now there is actually a printed paper trail too which makes massive voter fraud that much more unlikely.

Walker was a terrible candidate, the end.
Lots of never Trumpers in Georgia. Warnok country for sure.
One of the great myths are that we on the fire are the majority. Most people do not think like the typical person on this site. Not by a long shot. Constitutionalist are scarcer than hens teeth even on the Fire much less the overall population.
Fuucking idiots.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
One of the great myths are that we on the fire are the majority. Most people do not think like the typical person on this site. Not by a long shot. Constitutionalist are scarcer than hens teeth even on the Fire much less the overall population.

This cannot be emphasized enough!
Originally Posted by Stophel

This cannot be emphasized enough!

Very good point. Average Joe is eat up with complacency. Until average Joe gets pissed, we’re going nowhere.
. . . Until average Joe gets pissed cold and hungry while sitting in the dark, we’re going nowhere.

Fixed it for you
Originally Posted by Ranger99
. . . Until average Joe gets pissed cold and hungry while sitting in the dark, we’re going nowhere.

Fixed it for you

Yea, you’re right.
So...Walker was not Senatorial enough for some....Got it!
Posted By: deflave Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
They ever get that water line fixed?
Originally Posted by hatari
What's your prediction?

Yes or No

Not feeling confident
Why, losing faith, becoming more pessimistic, or both.

Remember this.

Remember the name calling.

Originally Posted by hatari
The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

Ever the pessimist? Your date could have her top off and be giving you a blow job and the only thing crossing your mind would be “I’m never getting laid!”.

I say GOP picks up 25-30 seats in the House and anywhere from 2-4 in the Senate. When this happens the Democrats will be the ones crying fraud.

Let’s see who is closer to reality.
Despite all the damage done to America's security, economy, culture and health during the past two years, that the dhimmicrats could take the Senate shows a couple of things. First is that half or more of all American's are down with the destruction of their country, and second, election fraud is rampant and effective. The next step for .gov will be to act to remove those that threaten them. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Posted By: WAM Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
One has to really wonder how a state that elected 9 R and 5 D to Congress can’t defeat one corrupt D in a state-wide election. Maybe Warnock will get hit by a bus and the Governor can appoint R.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Some people are just dumb.
*yawns*

Well what did I miss??

*yawns*

back to sleep
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The semi-literate democrat negro will be the semi-literate repucican negro..
Originally Posted by WAM
One has to really wonder how a state that elected 9 R and 5 D to Congress can’t defeat one corrupt D in a state-wide election. Maybe Warnock will get hit by a bus and the Governor can appoint R.

Kemp appointed Loeffler last time seat was open instead of proven conservative Doug Collins. Collins would have beat Warnock in 2020. I hope Doug will run for office in 2024.
Posted By: killerv Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by JB in SC
Originally Posted by WAM

Kemp appointed Loeffler last time seat was open instead of proven conservative Doug Collins. Collins would have beat Warnock in 2020. I hope Doug will run for office in 2024.

yep, I wonder what kind of job Loeffler is gonna hook him up with when he's no longer governer.
Originally Posted by deflave
They ever get that water line fixed?
They slapped some FlexSeal on it. Good as new!
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Some people are just dumb.

So much this. Pennsylvania democrats circled their wagons and elected a retarded stroke victim to the Senate in order to give Biden a seat. Did they care he was a "terrible candidate"? Enough stupid Republicans in Georgia listened to the commercial with Herschel's ex-wife crying, which was run seemingly on a 24 hour loop, and also handed Biden a seat.

Whatever comes down from Biden and the DC communists in the next cycle is on idiots in Georgia who voted for Kemp AND Warnock. They thank you dumbass Georgia ticket splitters for the extra seat.
Repub leaders have to find a way to appeal to just a few more percentage of the urban vote. Everywhere. Not sure how you do that exactly but thats the answer.

More early vote outreach, help getting people out to vote early, etc? The Dems are great at this, probably have an army of freeloaders with nothing to do but help volunteer in these efforts. Not sure the answer but being more competitive in this area is the key imho.
The lesson here is - If you want to win elections you need a candidate that appeals to the moderates and independents and that includes the 25 and younger snowflakes.

On the bright side, no more ads, mail, door knockers, phone calls, and emails.
Originally Posted by Ranger99

Fixed it for you

Yea, you’re right.

Biden is one stupid ass mf'er. Always has been. If it weren't for people pushing him around, he wouldn't know where to go to schit his pants.

He truly does not GAS about the average joe.
Originally Posted by WAM

This is a great point and one I've been saying for the last two years. If he would have appointed Collins there would have been no runoff in 2020 and he would have easily cruised to re-election this time. Unbelievable the missed opportunities because of bad candidates.
Posted By: akrange Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
I hate to Tell You Boyz this but the Republic Party has Devolved into a Money Laundering Operation..

It has no desire to counter the NWO/ Maoist Marxist takeover of this Country ..

Under The Derby Donkey named Mitches Leadership the Party Theme is to give the Illusion but not to stand in the way of the Destruction of the Foundation the Founders Constructed..

In other words it’s all about the Benjamin’s Baby ..

When in your lifetime would you have Imagine the Wholesale Destruction of Border Security or side stepping of the 109,000 Deaths last year from Fentanyl ..

How about putting up with Impeachable Offenses by the Executive Branch ..

Or putting Up with a Vegetable in Office..

How about a Strong Response to Accepting a Vegetable into the Senate ..

The List is Long ..

Last Night in Georgia should be the Last Straw for US Home Gammers with the Derby Donkey and the Republican Party but it’s not ..

The Republican Party’s Veil is Off it is Clear what their MO is ..

MO Money..

Keep the Shak’n Bake Going till there is No More ..
Posted By: ribka Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22
you are correct sir once again

I hate to Tell You Boyz this but the Republic Party has Devolved into a Money Laundering Operation..

Under The Derby Donkey named Mitches Leadership the Party Theme is to give the Illusion but not to stand in the way of the Destruction of the Foundation the Founders Constructed..

When in your lifetime would you have Imagine the Wholesale Destruction of Border Security or side stepping of the 109,000 Deaths last year from Fentanyl ..

The List is Long ..

Last Night in Georgia should be the Last Straw for US Home Gammers with the Derby Donkey and the Republican Party but it’s not ..

MO Money..

The final tally tells me that 51.4% of people that live in Georgia have a low IQ lol

KB
Originally Posted by ribka
you are correct sir once again

The List is Long ..

MO Money..

But, but, but, the Red Wave, the Reds are going to save US right, please.

The List is Long ..

MO Money..

Some just don’t get it. Why do they think things like the border never get solved? Every one of these bastids comes out of Congress worth tens to hundreds of millions more than when they went in; all on a salary of $174k per year. They’ve exempted themselves from insider trading rules that would have you and me in jail. Trump and Reagan are the only two I can think of that didn’t significantly benefit financially from their time in office.
The Devil went down to Georgia cause he was looking for a soul to steal….
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The Devil went down to Georgia cause he was looking for a soul to steal….

And he got those of you and your buds.

CLUES: LIKE TRUMP SAID, HE CAUGHT THEM ALL. YOU'RE GOING TO WISH TRUMP WERE THE LIAR YOU AND YOUR CREW SAID.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

YOUR BUDS THE PODESTAS TOO.

PODESTA ART FROM ANDERSON COOPERS MOMS POOL IN THE VANDERBILT MANSION

YOUR BUDS ARE GOING DOWN.

LIKE Q SAID, SLEEP WELL. WE CAN HELP. ITS COMING.

Like Q sad about your crew Houston, These people are sick. You're sick for supporting them too

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by WAM

This is a great point and one I've been saying for the last two years. If he would have appointed Collins there would have been no runoff in 2020 and he would have easily cruised to re-election this time. Unbelievable the missed opportunities because of bad candidates.

They wanted those millions in donations to the PAC’s from her husband. Doug is a great speaker and knows the issues. He bowed out in the Georgia jungle primary to Loeffler in 2020 rather than spilt the Republican vote.
So, warlock won right?
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
So, warlock won right?
No, but he will be sworn in come January
Posted By: Eric308 Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/07/22

Close. The vast majority of Americans are not socially isolated elderly white bigots pining for some bizarre ideal of a 1960 Nation with minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.
Originally Posted by Eric308

Close. The vast majority of Americans are not socially isolated elderly white bigots pining for some bizarre ideal of a 1960 Nation with minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.

That's a lot of words to admit you're a smelly queef.

Hey fuqtard WTF do you think Biden is doing? Seen his speeches lately?

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.
Originally Posted by Raferman

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.
that sure dont surpize me
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/08/22
Most people do not think like the minds poisoned by the right-wing misinformation complex that monetizes their ignorance, hatred, and prejudice.

Can you cite an example of this right wing misinformation" bullshit?
I promise I’m a bigot and I hate Mfers like you with all my heart. Pray there’s never a rest!
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
So, warlock won right?
No, but he will be sworn in come January

Truth.
Originally Posted by TallPine
Repub leaders have to find a way to appeal to just a few more percentage of the urban vote. Everywhere. Not sure how you do that exactly but thats the answer.

More early vote outreach, help getting people out to vote early, etc? The Dems are great at this, probably have an army of freeloaders with nothing to do but help volunteer in these efforts. Not sure the answer but being more competitive in this area is the key imho.

No. That would just cause the traitors to cheat more.

You mean back when traitors and quueers weren't destroying the US with open borders, fentanyl, child trafficking, foreign invasion, etc?

Back when schiett like this wasn't running the nation? Clue, people who will follow this schiett will follow the 2 beasts.

Posted By: akrange Re: Georgia Runoff Walker Win? - 12/08/22
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by Raferman

^^^^^^^^
Supports gun bans.
that sure dont surpize me

My Question is how much longer can “ We the People “ look the other way a the Corrupted Software of Millions of our Fellow Americans..

You see the Drop off ..

You see that if you don’t react it’s Two Steps to Hell..

They ain’t going to be Happy till it’s all Rubble..

Psychopaths want to Win at any Cost ..

The Time for Talking to the Left is Over ..

Remember one Thing their Bringing in Reinforcement everyday thru our South Border..

And the Devils Potion which can Kill Thousands…

Pocket Full of Shells

Buy an ar 15 yet Eric?
LOL
© 24hourcampfire