Home
Posted By: JPro Our public schools are failing - 12/06/22
I was making a building inspection recently and came across this sad indicator of the times.

Apparently, teachers aren't even making the distinction between Hail and Heil these days. How is little Junior ever going to get that 30 on his ACT? confused

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
They have been failing for a long time!
'Groid taggers ain't none of them ever had any schoolin.
Nope, blame the parents first.
notseez
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs

Yeah. Sure.
I was in a gas station bathroom in the same town years ago and somebody had written on the stall "I WORSHIP SATIN". Underneath, someone else added "Like the fabric??" grin
Originally Posted by JPro
I was in a gas station bathroom in the same town years ago and somebody had written on the stall "I WORSHIP SATIN". Underneath, someone else added "Like the fabric??" grin
LOL.
They would tag a chain link fence.
Our public schools are succeeding at their intended purpose. Indoctrination, not education.
Every one knows the balls go on the bottom.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This is true. Poor little redneck kid didn't get a dang thing right.

And "Hitler" is a proper noun. You gotta capitalize those....

Not on Barry.
How do we know that the artist didn't attend a private school, a parochial school, or was home-schooled?
Maybe the person preferred the English' "Hail," to the German, "Heil."

What a stupid fuucking thread. It demonstrates the failure of public education far more than a pic of graffiti.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Not on Barry.

Big Mike's balls slap against Barry's bottom.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

What a stupid fuucking thread. It demonstrates the failure of public education far more than a pic of graffiti.

I bet you're a ton of fun at parties.
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs

You think most kids of dimocraps have parents?

OP, the schools are doing great as for what the Dimocommies and NEA wants them to.
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I bet you're a ton of fun at parties.

Well, there is that.
There are plenty of people here on this site who write just as poorly, and take pride in that fact.
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Not on Barry.

Big Mike's balls slap against Barry's bottom JAW.
wink
Originally Posted by kappa8
Our public schools are succeeding at their intended purpose. Indoctrination, not education.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Stickfight
There are plenty of people here on this site who write just as poorly, and take pride in that fact.

I resemble that remark. mad
Don't blame schools, "it take a Village" thus the village is failing or doing exactly what their mission is.

I work in the school system, we are against impossible odds - we have the students for 7 hours, the street has them for 17.
I don't know,
Seems like they did a pretty good job painting Bezos' rocket ship.
Can't a guy just make a tongue-in-cheek humor post when he happens upon a building tagged with a misspelled white supremist slogan and an oddly-placed goober diagram? This isn't exactly material for The Atlantic.
Our public schools are "failing" in the exact way the Titanic is "sinking".

But if we were to say things in an honest way; the schools have failed. Long ago.

The Titanic sunk. Long ago.
© 24hourcampfire