Home
Posted By: Sheister Why you need 30 round AR mags - 12/06/22
The screaming like girl probably helped to protect these two as the pigs were running wild

Sweet, that would be fun..
I Like It

RUN
Because the other guy might have thirty round mags. Never be under gunned, because of you ran out of ammo! It would be fun that many pigs, in that short of time, I like it!
NOONE needs a 30rd magazine. We all need at least 5. 1 in the gun and 4 reloads minimum 👍🏻
Damm.........

that would be a hoot with the BO........
Where is that?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Where is that?

Not sure- my nephew sent it to me on our messenger group
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Damm.........

that would be a hoot with the BO........

Hell yeah... but I might go a touch heavier than a BO...

I genuinely would paid very real cash for that "day in the woods".
Originally Posted by MPat70
NOONE needs a 30rd magazine. We all need at least 5. 1 in the gun and 4 reloads minimum 👍🏻

How did you come to that conclusion?
That would be a lot of fun for a pistol.
had that happen to me once when in the swamp and on a pig trail, the dogs had the pigs running out of the swamp i was in there way, i only had a bolt action rifle and s&w 29, would of loved having a AR with 30 round mag
100 drum is even better.
I like your style! 5-30 round mags with 1 in the gun and 4 in the pouch.
Originally Posted by MarkWV

how about a few 30 mags coupled together with these

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100608270?pid=537889

have a few of these
Originally Posted by steveredd1

have a few of these
Even better.
Why not have 2 of em taped together?

Always 2 on the gun, simple push of the button and a flip.
Originally Posted by steveredd1

have a few of these
Even better.
Electrical tape is cheaper. Some of those couplers can be fickle w certain mags.
Those guys were obviously poor shots and screeching like women, probably pissed their pants too. And the reason it looks fun is because it is! I don’t leave the driveway without my AR and 4-5 20 rounders in the truck, never know when you’re gonna need to shoot up a mob of pigs on the way home from work or when you’re out doing chores.
Originally Posted by TheKid
Those guys were obviously poor shots and screeching like women, probably pissed their pants too. And the reason it looks fun is because it is! I don’t leave the driveway without my AR and 4-5 20 rounders in the truck, never know when you’re gonna need to shoot up a mob of pigs on the way home from work or when you’re out doing chores.

Kid, you live in a shooting gallery. 🤣
Originally Posted by Ringman

How did you come to that conclusion?
Because that is all that I have for my AR so it sounded good to me. I have 2 more on order. Then it will be 7 total. 1 in the weapon and 6 in the ammo pouches. I figure if its good for the infantry it's good enough for me.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Why not have 2 of em taped together?

Always 2 on the gun, simple push of the button and a flip.

with the couplers, push button and move over
When you have a hundred progressive fascist thugs attacking you and need to kill a bunch of them or die. Just like that kid in Wisconsin.
I keep an AR and 3 30 round mags in the truck. Two taped together on the gun for a fast reload. They have 55gr hollow points, the third is full of 62gr green tip penetrators. Hopefully it’s enough to get me home if things go completely to crap. My coyote rifle is an AR but KY limits us to to 10 rounds. I’ll carry two spares when I’m hunting. Luckily there aren’t any hogs to be worried about.
Just getting ready.
Cause that 50 round or 100 round drum is clumsy and not as reliable as taping of clipping 2 or 3 together
Posted By: WAM Re: Why you need 30 round AR mags - 12/07/22
Because you never know when you might run into a swarm of Zulu’s wanting to burn your ride with you in it. Shoot a few. The rest will go home; I promise.
I'd choose a camera and a jerry miculek.
© 24hourcampfire