Home
US Border Patrol agent killed in high-speed chase of illegal immigrant group

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-border-patrol-agent-killed-high-speed-chase-illegal-immigrant-group

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Lying Hiden Biden should be held accountable for the Agent’s Death.

Just as The Halfican should’ve been held accountable for the Murder of the Border Patrol Agent shot and killed with one of the guns He and Holder gave to the Cartels in their Traitorous “Fast & Furious” gun running crime scam. 😡
Biden bears the blame for this death.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Just as The Halfican should’ve been held accountable for the Murder of the Border Patrol Agent shot and killed with one of the guns He and Holder gave to the Cartels in their Traitorous “Fast & Furious” gun running crime scam. 😡

Isn't that kind of like suing Remington for damages caused by criminals that use their guns?

*No, not really I guess.
Biden & Co. do not have any guilt nor are they compelled to take action because there is "more important matters that needs our attention"! Like ribbon cutting ceremonies and welcoming Chinese businesses to Arizona!

Come on man! Stop with the logic already and get with the plan man! You need to start believing what the democrats are telling you and stop relying in the damn facts!
Politicians have illegally refused to enforce laws in the books to protect our border. Remington sells a legal product.
Originally Posted by shootem
Politicians have illegally refused to enforce laws in the books to protect our border. Remington sells a legal product.

Yes, I realized it after I thought a little more about it. Just my knee jerk reaction.
We need to petition TPW for an open season.
That is terrible. I just checked fake news ABC, and nothing about this.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.
Originally Posted by nimblehunter

No schiett, the channel missed it of Gayghost and Houston_2?
From the shadows seek not earthly gifts, but from darkness reach into the light, destroy the evil ones, one at a time if need be, God knows when it will be time. Don't bend a knee, bow, but never lose sight of your surrounding while bowing, watch your six. The enemy is all around.

Traitors have only one of two choices: hanging from a lamp post or tree limb or 3 bullets in the head. Nothing can stop what is coming.
Biden will just tell the family to sue Honda.....
Its a crying shame we lost an agent chasing wets. Biden is going to release them after they are caught. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Yes, I realized it after I thought a little more about it. Just my knee jerk reaction.

You do realize you could be crucified here for snap decisions.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You do realize you could be crucified here for snap decisions.

You could pull a baby from a campfire and get crucified around here.
Thousands of people a year dying from drug overdoses with drugs brought across the southern border and you think Bidet gives a flying pluck about a border patrol agent. He just said yesterday that computer chips are more important. Wake up folks! Edk
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Its a crying shame we lost an agent chasing wets. Biden is going to release them after they are caught. Hasbeen

Exactly. Why even bother chasing them? Nothing's going to happen to them and you're endangering yourself for what?
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Exactly. Why even bother chasing them? Nothing's going to happen to them and you're endangering yourself for what?

PREZACTLY my point.

They “Lying Hiden Biden’s Administration” just plays catch and release with all of them they apprehend now.
After they give them a Free Cell Phone, Govt EBT Cards and “Gift Cards” for food FREE Food & Clothing.
Not to mention FREE Cell Phone Service, And FREE Medical Care. 😡

And remember how Biden and ICE Rewarded the Horseback Mounted Agents who rounded up the 10K Haitian Wetbacks in the riverbed in Del Rio ??? 😡

They should all catch the “Blue Flu” and walk off the job tomorrow in a Sickout protest.
Originally Posted by nimblehunter

Yep. FOX was the only Press Coverage I saw on the web.
© 24hourcampfire