Home
Posted By: MPat70 What breed of dog is this? - 12/07/22
The brown ones are retards, likely barely smarter than the sheep. And sheep ain't known for intelligence
Ha! Years ago, one of my uncles had some goats. One of the nanny's died or rejected a kid, so my aunt bottle raised it, at the house. It had the run of the yard, just like the dogs..... in fact, it thought it was a dog. When someone would drive up, it would bleat as the dogs barked. It would lay out by the road and chase cars that came by. They decided it was gonna get killed by a car, so they put it in the pasture with the other goats, wouldn't have anything to do with them.
That's true about the brown dog, as far as I'm concerned.

The sheep is just having fun like the dogs.

Great video.
Grandparent had a little ewe we called lambchop. Went everywhere with the heeler.

Out in the field while grandad was baling one day, baler kicked open and lambchop was right there, big round bale squished her.
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: What breed of dog is this? - 12/08/22
Evnin, I believe that's one of those wooly East Indian genuine bringer backers. They learn how to run fast trying to get away from those East Indians that wear those xtra high rubber sandles!! I think not sure could be,,,,, no I'm pretty sure. GWP πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
A Democrat retriever!
Sorta on topic grin

That is a Nelson dog!
Sooner! Just as soon stay home as to go hunting!
© 24hourcampfire