Home
First NC, now WA and OR are reporting incidents. They are being tight lipped on details. Any scoop or commentary?
Trump & Patriots are in control
Did you hear that FBI? Get the fugk off this forum full of patriots and get out there and stop some real enemies of the state.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Copycat jackasses mimicking the first one.
Some dumb azzz, started it in NC, then copy cats run with it.
I am smelling a rat with these shootings. All too familiar with a certain playbook and the timing is suspicious to me.
Fed
The whole thing glows in the dark like a sumbitch.
Not me, ammos too expensive and candles give me a headache.
I’m thinking maybe false flag?
Those that would interrupt the power grid need be punished severely. Enough of this nonsense. If you see something......react. I may say lives. Your family, your friends, yourself. REACT! MTG
I’m told that the cat doing it down here was very precise and knows well what he’s doing.
My guess is an organized terror group is practicing for the near future
I'm betting copycat. There are reports fo conspiracy on the internet though. I cannot remember the beef whoever had60years ago around denver; or if they ever caught anyone

Did theyuse Ruger No. 1s?.
False flag... ban guns
You have to have familiarity with that equipment in order to place your shots where they will do the most damage. Apparently this perp or . perps have that knowledge.

You don't suppose this would be a false flag event to build up support for more strenuous gun laws, now do you? whistle

EDIT: irfubar types a little faster than I do. grin
My money is on Antifa
I'm sure it's all very benign. Just some right wing nut job with a gun fetish. Nothing to worry about.

Back to football.
Originally Posted by jnyork
You have to have familiarity with that equipment in order to place your shots where they will do the most damage. Apparently this perp or . perps have that knowledge.

You don't suppose this would be a false flag event to build up support for more strenuous gun laws, now do you? whistle

Maybe, it could be as simple as putting a couple of holes into an oil cooled transformer that takes days to replace. I think those are fairly big targets. I honestly have never give it any thought. Who ever it is needs to be made an example of when caught.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
My money is on Antifa
YEP!!!!
Drunk white people.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Drunk white people.

Those damn deplorables cannot be trusted with guns
Originally Posted by mark shubert
My money is on Antifa
YEP!!!!
I think the odds could lean in that favor. But it seems that is the last place they want to look.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Drunk white people.

I resemble that remark
Antifa and BLM losers.
Tin foil hat wearing boomers.
My money is on Antifa
YEP!!!!

Anitfags, wannabes, copycats.
Contrived crises by design.

My money is on Antifa
YEP!!!!

They may be carrying out the mission, but they're not the brains behind the operation planning and financing it.

BLM and the ANTIFA trash are chaotic and undisciplined on their own. These are strategic and measured attacks to further a specific goal.
Just shows how vulnerable everything is
There's a city building close by that I have
to go to now and again, and the "security
guard " is usually asleep in her car leaned
back in the seat just outside of the entrance
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Bullshit... absolute bullshit... if they were the problem there would be mounds of dead bodies.....
I welcome darkness.
LOL…..try again.
Originally Posted by kennyd
I'm betting copycat. There are reports fo conspiracy on the internet though. I cannot remember the beef whoever had60years ago around denver; or if they ever caught anyone

Did theyuse Ruger No. 1s?.
How do we know it's not someone acting in an effort to get the Fed's to start mass arresting or accusing like what happened on January 6th ? Yes, some folks needed to go to jail but others just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and they still got hammered. This whole thing stinks. We can no longer trust the Fed's to act in America's best interest. Stolen election after stolen election should of put America on alert to Federal shenanigans.

Can you say "Crystal Nacht" ?

kwg
Weren’t me. I can’t afford the gas to get there or the ammo required.
Russians, they did it to Ukraine with missiles, Germany by shutting off the gas supply, and now us, one substation at a time.

I hope you howler monkeys are happy.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m told that the cat doing it down here was very precise and knows well what he’s doing.
He could be power lineman knows about substations. I was a Lineman for years and If I wanted to, I know exactly what to shoot to take out Transmission & Distribution equipment to cause a blackout.

Bullshit... absolute bullshit... if they were the problem there would be mounds of dead bodies.....

Nah, they all have to be home by 10:00 PM to take their meds and watch the news.

Nah, they all have to be home by 10:00 PM to take their meds and watch the news.
Definitely Milennials and/or Zoomers….they are all about too much whiteness…

You would have beat them home callnum.
Leftist scum, they have their reasons. They are Eco terrorists and want to inhibit the use of fossil fuels by destroying the grid. Or the FBI.

Fact.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Everyone knows the majority of boomers out there are paper tigers that talk big but only care about their money. They are very vocal though to try and sound tough.
Calls4cum still pretending to be young.

LOL

they ought to move to Mountain time zone, we get the Fox News at 9!

Top that! I'm having a can of medicine right now!
Originally Posted by Ahoyza
First NC, now WA and OR are reporting incidents. They are being tight lipped on details. Any scoop or commentary?

Scoop: The Feds have been gearing up for a while to pin this kind of thing on Accelerationists, so that's who they're going to find did it.

Commentary: 13 posts in two years and now asking someone to spill the beans??
I think whoever is doing it, it's practice runs. See what works, what doesn't, see what the response is. Testing, testing...
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-ne...trusions-at-6-power-stations-in-florida/

Andrew Dorn, Evan Lambert

Posted: DEC 7, 2022 / 03:38 PM CST | Updated: DEC 7, 2022 / 04:58 PM CST

(NewsNation) — Just days after what officials are calling a “targeted” attack at two Duke Energy substations in North Carolina, NewsNation has obtained federal documents showing evidence of at least six other “intrusions” at Duke Energy substations in Florida.

In September, Duke Energy Florida experienced at least half a dozen “substation intrusion events,” according to an incident report obtained by NewsNation.

You can watch Evan Lambert’s full report today on “Rush Hour” at 5 p.m. EST.

On Sept. 21, an intruder “forced entry” into the Zephyrhills North substation in Pasco County, manually tripping equipment that caused an outage lasting nine minutes, according to a report filed with the U.S. Department of Energy.

One day later, someone “forced entry” at Duke’s East Clearwater substation in Pinellas County, again manually tripping equipment that caused an outage lasting two minutes.

The two substations are about 50 miles apart and both incidents took place in the early morning hours between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.

Experts say the threats to infrastructure are nothing new but appear to have become more common recently.

“It’s definitely not a new type of threat but I think we’re seeing a level of intent to cause damage that is higher than we’ve probably seen in the past,” said Todd Keil, an associate managing director for security risk management at Kroll, who previously worked with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Federal law enforcement warned of attacks on power plants
The report filed by Duke Energy Florida said the two latest incidents followed four other “similar substation intrusion events,” all of which occurred in the state during the month of September.

Earlier in the month, an intruder entered Duke’s Bay Ridge substation in two separate incidents on Sept. 10 and Sept. 13. The Orange Blossom substation was targeted on Sept.18, as was the Zephyrhills substation on Sept. 21.

Duke Energy issued the following statement after NewsNation asked for additional information about the incidents in Florida:

We can’t comment on any ongoing legal proceedings or investigations. However, given the nature and scale of our operations, we – alongside federal, state and local law enforcement and security officials and industry partners – are continuously assessing and evolving our measures to protect our critical infrastructure. That partnership includes helping bring anyone, who damages our system, to justice.

DUKE ENERGY
Federal law enforcement suspects the people behind the Florida intrusions likely have inside knowledge of the grid and understand how to power down equipment without causing damage, according to a memo obtained by NewsNation.

“The fact that someone has potentially identified a critical substation and then has knowledge of those critical pieces of equipment inside that substation leads me to believe that they’re dealing with people who have inside knowledge,” the memo read.

Duke Energy Florida said it is actively investigating the incidents with law enforcement and has installed video surveillance equipment and posted guards at substations in the area, according to the incident report dated Sept. 22.
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Hahahahaha hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Everyone knows the majority of boomers out there are paper tigers that talk big but only care about their money. They are very vocal though to try and sound tough.

You little internet pussy want to try this one on for size?
Originally Posted by rickt300

Back off this Rick….if you was a high fence hunt he’d be deadly…..LOL

Hahaha, well you outed yourself there old man. Notice how I said the majority fall into that category of being a paper tiger. You are one of them. Plain and simple.
The toughest guys I know don't say [bleep] like you did, what is that? That's hilarious. Plus you got pissed because you knew I was talking about blow hards like you!

Hook line and you showed your stripes. That was too easy, I bet you're hell on wheels in a fight though. Lol
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Back off this Rick….if you was a high fence hunt he’d be deadly…..LOL

He is probably scared [bleep] of Pit bulls. Sick of all this pussy [bleep] you guys snivel about. Fuqqing pussy hurt jackasses blaming us for them being gutless and worthless. As far as mounds of bodies I would bet that by far I have seen more dead
than 90% of this forum.
Domestic terrorist... guarantee you they are leftist

Lmao! Git em Rickey! You sound like a bad ass
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
My guess is an organized terror group is practicing for the near future
California got hit a couple of years ago and I figured it was a test run. The one in N.C. I figured it was an attempt to disrupt the Drag show.
Ok Boomers

Man, what did you guys do to look tough before the Internet?
Cards in the spokes, comb in the back pocket and a pack of smokes rolled up in your sleeves? Not to mention greasy hair, pretending to be your dads because they actually were tough. The rest of your life you spent trying to perfect it, often convincing folks you were tough, others simply didn't want to waste their time proving you wrong. And here you are, most of your family has left you or wants nothing to do with you, including your kids. All you have left is what money you accumulated through the easiest time in America to gain wealth, and to sit online and try to be a tough guy. [bleep] Internet is full of guys like that. The faster they get wound up, the surer you've pegged one for being just that. The true tough guys don't get wound up so easily, they've seen what it does. So.......

That’s where I’d put my money.
Originally Posted by tzone

That’s where I’d put my money.

Pretty sure you're right, might not be home grown though, at least not entirely. Those guys are so basic in everything they do. If it was a trebuchet then maybe.
Some [bleep] that thinks she can't get an abortion anymore, a nut job that hates fossil fuels, a jaded gay elementary school teacher or all the above Bill Ayers wannabes.....

The same people that can justify ballot harvesting and fraud, "for democracy".

You hillbillies say that leftist don’t own guns and only throw bricks.

Which is it?
They don't hardly dole out punishment for
anything anymore, so it makes these pinheads
bold after a few hits and a 40 oz

Which is it?

We hillbillies say leftist dont want others to own guns or bricks
Whoever they are they should stretch hemp off a power pole when caught.

Agree
But MAGA will be blamed
The Narrative is already starting
It's the MIC. They need another target, a new grift. Russia didn't take the bait so they're fishing domestically now.

If you still think this government gives a sh it about you ... gfc you would be a dense one.
I just got off the phone with my lineman friend. He's been at it for over 20 years. He says most people don't have any idea how vulnerable the system is and that we could in short order be brought to disaster as a country with a semi organized effort by folks that know where to attack. He also told me that transformers are on backorder and delivery is over a year away on most if even then.
Democrat antifa.

Which is it?
Watch who you’re calling a hillbilly, city schitt.

We’ve never said you didn’t own guns….we just said you wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box. You put more of your city trash in the dark than country boys. Come out of your mom’s basement sometime after wiping the Cheetos off your keyboards. You’re just a bunch of sissy’s throwing bricks at your own kind. Love it when the Left eats the left.
Somebody is pissed at the power company. They need to work on customer relations.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I just got off the phone with my lineman friend. He's been at it for over 20 years. He says most people don't have any idea how vulnerable the system is and that we could in short order be brought to disaster as a country with a semi organized effort by folks that know where to attack. He also told me that transformers are on backorder and delivery is over a year away on most if even then.

I heard the same kind of thing today from a pretty reliable source.

A tree can take out the grid or a bird the transformer….c’mon guys. Don’t feed into the BS.

That’s been my thoughts…Transformers are oil cooled. All you got to do is put a hole in the bastards and the oil runs out like pouring piss out of a boot. And they are big targets.

A tree can take out the grid or a bird the transformer….c’mon guys. Don’t feed into the BS.
Putin did it.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Somebody is pissed at the power company. They need to work on customer relations.

I'm sure that's it, nothing to see here.
Conservatives do not shoot transformers... we knew long ago how vulnerable they are
Originally Posted by Raferman

Putin did it.
I see you are a stalker…I think I’ll follow you from here on out and call you a commie lover. Since you seem to suck Putins dick.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Putin did it.
I see you are a stalker…I think I’ll follow you from here on out and call you a commie lover. Since you seem to suck Putins dick.
Says the tard with Zelensky balls deep in his old ass.
LOL
FMJs and a can suppressor can do a lot of quiet damage from a distance.

These substations are most often well lighted facilities and very unsecured.
"Man, what did you guys do to look tough before the Internet?"

CB radios.
PJ
Who benefits? Not environmentalists, because they think electricity is "green." Not drunk rednecks. Not Antifa, because no cameras. Feds, though, can call it "domestic terrorism," and use it as another excuse to demonize gun owners as potential terrorists.
Beta groomer limp wrists OR Canada. Canucks have some good snipers.

Chinese trying to sell us some of their Made in China transformers.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Copycat jackasses mimicking the first one.
THAT!
Last night on the news they said they have empty cartridges from the NC shootings, but would not say what caliber.
Originally Posted by jnyork

and this morning 8 am thursday .. Biden is on the news saying he will be pushing for an assault weapons ban again now hat they have a majority in the senate
You guys never seen First Blood?
After reading all this the smart move is to invest in tin foil for the next 2 years.
After reading all this the smart move is to invest in tin foil for the next 2 years.

Your broke ass never bought stock in your life.

LOL

Cousin fugker.
Originally Posted by deflave

Your broke ass never bought stock in your life.

LOL

Cousin fugker.

I said the smart move. No one ever accused you of being smart.

Dumb fugging Floridian.
I said the smart move. No one ever accused you of being smart.

Dumb fugging Floridian.

You don't know what a "smart move" is.

Because you're a broke dick bumpkin.

LOL
Originally Posted by funshooter

Agree
But MAGA will be blamed
The Narrative is already starting
This stuff is taught in commie 101.
Create the problem, blame the enemy for the problem, offer yourself as the solution to the problem!
Trouble is the American People have been dumbed down to where they believe this horse manure.
7mm
Why would they try to cut power in East Carolina ? Lightly populated, Rural.
It's deer season, someone missed.
When I heard about it, my first thought was the FBI. It would be right up their alley.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Who benefits? Not environmentalists, because they think electricity is "green." Not drunk rednecks. Not Antifa, because no cameras. Feds, though, can call it "domestic terrorism," and use it as another excuse to demonize gun owners as potential terrorists.
You are probably right on the Fed false flag angle...
But on the other hand, trying to apply logic to extreme enviro views is hopeless, I mean these people are out there, way out there. They may be pissed because 61% of power is still generated with fossil fuels, who knows? Some of the tactics employed in stopping the Alaska Pipeline, the fishing industry, the logging industry...I've seen it first hand and no one can make sense of it. When the Medford Mail Tribune asked some "tree sitters" to articulate their views/policy some years back, they were unable to utter a single coherent thought. We think of eco warriors as being somewhat organized and goal oriented...I haven't seen that yet.

This doesn't strike me as leftist.

Leftist attacks are generally about symbolism, stuff like throwing paint on famous paintings.

These attacks are practical. A few shots at the right equipment and they shut off power to tens of thousands of homes.

Who ever is doing this, they had a job. They understand how the world works beyond what you can learn in a genders studies text book.

If this is domestic, it's coming from the right, not the left.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Could be organized thieves
Never underestimate the destructive stupidity drunk/stoned rednecks (especially in groups of 3-4) are capable of. As the family tree gets closer to a pretzel, shooting the water tower, stadium lights etc becomes practically a rite of passage.

The upside is nobody that dumb can STFU for long, so patience and or pissed ex pal, GF etc is all it takes.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Leftist attacks are generally about symbolism, stuff like throwing paint on famous paintings.

These attacks are practical. A few shots at the right equipment and they shut off power to tens of thousands of homes.

Who ever is doing this, they had a job. They understand how the world works beyond what you can learn in a genders studies text book.

OK, COVTARD.

Watch out for those Corona Farts.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I didn’t know NC had a power grid.
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Never underestimate the destructive stupidity drunk/stoned rednecks (especially in groups of 3-4) are capable of. As the family tree gets closer to a pretzel, shooting the water tower, stadium lights etc becomes practically a rite of passage.

The upside is nobody that dumb can STFU for long, so patience and or pissed ex pal, GF etc is all it takes.

back then we only needed 3 in my group - not 4
Maybe it was planned at a Beer Hall in Munich by the Q people?
German Coup
Former LE and military. In other words, people that took an oath to defend their country from enemies foreign and domestic?
"Never underestimate the destructive stupidity drunk/stoned rednecks (especially in groups of 3-4) are capable of. As the family tree gets closer to a pretzel, shooting the water tower, stadium lights etc becomes practically a rite of passage.

The upside is nobody that dumb can STFU for long, so patience and or pissed ex pal, GF etc is all it takes."

Thank you, SargeMO. The simplest explanation is usually correct.

You would probably need a job before you start investing.
I welcome darkness.

In your men...???
And now in SC.... the Fed guy says must be neo-Nazis

A spokesman for the North Carolina power company said that large piece of equipment has to be replaced (not repaired) and it would not be done quickly. What would that be that a high powered rifle could put out of commission?
A spokesman for the North Carolina power company said that large piece of equipment has to be replaced (not repaired) and it would not be done quickly. What would that be that a high powered rifle could put out of commission?
It really depends on the bullet being used. The proper bullet out of a .338 could do a lot of damage to anything that isn't heavily armored.
It isnt hard to F up electrical stuff.
Originally Posted by EMoore
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
LOL. I love it.

YEAH! As symbolic as spiking trees, burning veterinary laboratories, developments, ski resorts, auto dealerships, and destroying mink farms!

Uh...wait...nevermind...
Originally Posted by Tyrone

YEAH! As symbolic as spiking trees, burning veterinary laboratories, developments, ski resorts, auto dealerships, and destroying mink farms!

Uh...wait...nevermind...

Exactly.

And look at how this is different.
Didn't the narrative just change to confiscating "long guns"?

Well, there you go, they telegraphed their next false flag.
Drunk white people.

Worse than a bunch of drunken indians!!!!
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You are probably right on the Fed false flag angle...
But on the other hand, trying to apply logic to extreme enviro views is hopeless, I mean these people are out there, way out there. They may be pissed because 61% of power is still generated with fossil fuels, who knows? Some of the tactics employed in stopping the Alaska Pipeline, the fishing industry, the logging industry...I've seen it first hand and no one can make sense of it. When the Medford Mail Tribune asked some "tree sitters" to articulate their views/policy some years back, they were unable to utter a single coherent thought. We think of eco warriors as being somewhat organized and goal oriented...I haven't seen that yet.
I think eco-warriors are about as grassroots as Antifa and every "patriotic" right-wing organization. They are funded through foundations and other NGO's, and controlled entirely by feds.
Ernest T Bass ?...
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Uh...wait...nevermind...
Don't forget burning US Forest Service offices, and outbuildings!
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I welcome darkness.

In your men...???

In all things.
False flag... ban guns
Bingo
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/two-men-arrested-attacks-washington-state-power-substations-2023-0
https://www.fox9.com/news/energy-at...-power-grid-knocked-out-on-christmas-day
Uh, yeah. That does not look much like my idea of the typical BLM/antifa.

Just a couple retards out for some entertainment.

And so fugging stupid, they forgot to leave the phones at home.

Read any of the manifesto's written by several of the mass murderers. They are many times eco terrorists. For example the guy who shot up the walmart in El Paso. And that guy who killed 50 people in Sweden. Same crap. Those guys are not "from the right". It does not take a genius to know transformers can be damaged by rifles. Well maybe in your neighborhood.
Don't know if this latest has been posted?
Two men arrested in Washington state for vandalism.

LINK: https://apnews.com/article/disaster...dalism-749e7b4f3bf19d5a754f131e48143ea8/

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
[quote=simonkenton7]"Never underestimate the destructive stupidity drunk/stoned rednecks (especially in groups of 3-4) are capable of. As the family tree gets closer to a pretzel, shooting the water tower, stadium lights etc becomes practically a rite of passage.

Yup.
If they r rednecks,they work for the power company.They seem to b well placed rounds....?
If they had done that during the Super Bowl -
folks would be calling for the death penalty!
Originally Posted by Oldidaho
[quote=simonkenton7]"Never underestimate the destructive stupidity drunk/stoned rednecks (especially in groups of 3-4) are capable of. As the family tree gets closer to a pretzel, shooting the water tower, stadium lights etc becomes practically a rite of passage.

Yup.
As opposed to the brilliance of the citiots/suburbanites ? It isn't rednecks who've brought this Country to it's pitiful state, they are overwhelmingly conservative. It's those fuggin stupid liberal commie city slickers that have fugged it all up.
If they had done that during the Super Bowl -
folks would be calling for the death penalty!

Still are.
© 24hourcampfire