Home
Mannlichers people are behind every bit of this sh-itt, every single bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh!
Progressives strike again!
https://www.fwparker.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_W._Parker_School_(Chicago)

Unfortunately, grooming and pedophilia are progressive values, so this guy has only enhanced his woke points.

It's going to take some fringe individual going off to end this.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Mannlichers people are behind every bit of this sh-itt, every single bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Ugh!
Progressives strike again!
https://www.francisparker.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_W._Parker_School_(Chicago)

Unfortunately, grooming and pedophilia are progressive values, so this guy has only enhanced his woke points.

It's going to take some fringe individual going off to end this.

These people DGAF what the chipsNdips gang think. They know that no one is going to whip their ass late some dreary night.

When I talk about people getting off their asses and getting together in numbers as our fore-father recommended -THIS GUY- could easily be ''steered'' in the right direction.
But nope,,, >>>>honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger
Mike, I understand the sentiment. But it has rarely ever worked like that.

Take Islam for example. Yes, sometimes they invaded areas with armies and said "convert or die" to all the inhabitants. But other times they immigrated slowly under the guise of "religion of peace" and tolerance. Why then did Christians and Jews become such minorities as to be nearly non-existent? Fringe actors. Mostly criminals who got off easy when they preyed upon infidels.

The same thing is happening today only it's against Conservatives and perpetrated by criminals that get off easy and groups like Antifia that are rarely prosecuted at all.
That guy is a good candidate for a ride involving a pickup truck, a chain and a gravel road.
Mike, I understand the sentiment. But it has rarely ever worked like that.

Take Islam for example. Yes, sometimes they invaded areas with armies and said "convert or die" to all the inhabitants. But other times they immigrated slowly under the guise of "religion of peace" and tolerance. Why then did Christians and Jews become such minorities as to be nearly non-existent? Fringe actors. Mostly criminals who got off easy when they preyed upon infidels.

The same thing is happening today only it's against Conservatives and perpetrated by criminals that get off easy and groups like Antifia that are rarely prosecuted at all.

Agree..
Islam > gets together in numbers and presses forward, conservatives/supposed 'patriots' ride their barca lounger.
Work him (it) over with a belt sander and dump his rotten carcass into a vat of alcohol!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Gayghosts, Sickermores, Gooschietts kind of people and Houston_2.

But whoso shall cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to fall, it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

This means they won't get the millstone treatment. What they get will be worse. It would be better to get the millstone around their neck and cast into the sea.
Liberal responses:
1) That's not true.
2) If it is, it's a one-off.
3) You disagree with this in the classroom? You are a hate-monger, anti-trans and want to suppress the constitutional rights of LGBTQetc.

Those are not facetious "poke fun at the left hyperbole" responses. Those are actual responses. Yet the left, with the assistance of the media, control the narrative and a larger portion of the population believes those assertions. Therefore, it can't be that conservatives (and yes, even some liberals) think that this is inappropriate material for children. To our Democrat friends here on the forum, I posit to you that most people objecting to this very stuff, also object to the same stuff being presented to children in school by straight people. How's that for hypocrisy. It's not "who" is providing this stuff to the children, it is "what" is being presented to childrent that is important. Holy crap!!!!

Originally Posted by bruinruin
That guy is a good candidate for a ride involving a pickup truck, a chain and a gravel road.

I like the way you think.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There's a lot of cryptofahgs here too. AKA "allies" in LGBT parlance.
This, too, shall die due to its grossly degraded nature and rottenness at the core. Those who support now it will then not look you in the eye - and mutter something like "Oh well, we tried".
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There's a lot of cryptofahgs here too. AKA "allies" in LGBTQBS parlance.
wink

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder as is lieberalism.
More commentary free video sharing from our resident brain dead in chief.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
More commentary free video sharing from our resident brain dead in chief.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

what's the big deal?

Half of the patriots on here luv this schit and approve of billions of our dollars to fund and spread it. Right burnsie ?

Originally Posted by ribka

what's the big deal?

Half of the patriots on here luv this schit and approve of billions of our dollars to fund and spread it. Right burnsie ?

Gonna make WV Mark splooge his panties.
LOL
Why do these degenerates keep trying to access children? That's the key, and why I think that wind chimes and pikes are the best options here.
The homos have infected every facet of the educational system.They're there to groom kids and nothing more.

The homo defenders will claim this statement is not true but a large body of ever accumulating evidence proves otherwise.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Why do these degenerates keep trying to access children? That's the key, and why I think that wind chimes and pikes are the best options here.

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Work him (it) over with a belt sander and dump his rotten carcass into a vat of alcohol!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, sand every bit of outer skin off, slowly. I didn't get as far as the alcohol, but great thought!
These situations are out there happening daily. Some of you clowns in here wonder why we refuse to support phags and trannies. This is what endlessly supporting this trash gets you. Anyone pushing this crap on a child should be hung
The phags, trannies, pedophiles, and other perverts definitely need our support- - - - -with a tall tree and a short rope!
Originally Posted by gunchamp
These situations are out there happening daily. Some of you clowns in here wonder why we refuse to support phags and trannies. This is what endlessly supporting this trash gets you. Anyone pushing this crap on a child should be hung
They don't permit the slightest advocacy for this crap in Russia, which is part of why the globalists currently ruling us in DC are sending billions of our tax dollars to Ukraine to fight them.
Affiliated with the Catholic Church ..

Who would have Thought ..
Originally Posted by akrange

Not accurate.School type = Independent Private school.

Francis W. Parker School is an independent school serving students who live in the Chicago area from Pre-K through twelfth grade. Located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, the school is based on the progressive education philosophies of John Dewey and Colonel Francis Wayland Parker aka Commies,emphasizing community and citizenship. Tuition and fees range from $35,720 for kindergarten to $40,950 for grade 12.
Originally Posted by akrange

It's totally Atheist & Progressive, my friend.
https://www.fwparker.org/
The parent's reaction to this shows they are complicit. They are, in the LGBT World, known as "allies". They are the people who ignore complaints of sexual abuse.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
They don't permit the slightest advocacy for this crap in Russia, which is part of why the globalists currently ruling us in DC are sending billions of our tax dollars to Ukraine to fight them.
Spot on. This has always been the reason why dems and rinos hate Russia. They still have some morals left
The parent's reaction to this shows they are complicit. They are, in the LGBT World, known as "allies". They are the people who ignore complaints of sexual abuse.
Yup. That womans reaction to veritas tells me everything. They shouldnt have children. Disgusting what this country has become. Disgusting there are so called republicans supporting this crap too
slava Ukraine and slava pedophilia!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire