Home
https://rumble.com/v1ze4d0-covid-19...-work-and-possible-causes-of-injuri.html

So does this get into the vaxtards happy place?
Ed Dowd testimony on Capital hill.

Is this an attack on America? Like the Covid virus was? And is the gene therapy MRNA a follow on of the attack?
WI Senator Ron Johnson <R> does great work, and is an asset to the USA. This is why I voted for him to remain in office. Imagine Mandella Barnes <D> in Senator Johnsons place. WI democrats almost made that happen.

To the point of this thread, the mrna producers have a financial interest in continuing to inject all American citizens, and by association a portion of the political class has that same financial interest. Damn the consequences.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Hoping for some consequences.
my friend ,a pediatrician, testified there in dc today

she's a brave woman and a very good doctor
They can hold hearings and investigate each other until the sun goes out. I want to see some of these people suffer consequences for their actions.
Originally Posted by 45_100
They can hold hearings and investigate each other until the sun goes out. I want to see some of these people suffer consequences for their actions.

Me too!
Originally Posted by rickt300
Gonnorhea?
LOL
Originally Posted by ribka
my friend ,a pediatrician, testified there in dc today

she's a brave woman and a very good doctor

If I was still in that zone... I would gladly offer to buy her and her party dinner.

If she wants a Chesapeake Bay weekend (and 3 hours of travel) it would be our pleasure to show her rural Virginia and find her a top shelf BnB.
Nothing they say or do matters until there are heads on stakes and asses on barn doors.
Originally Posted by bkraft
Nothing they say or do matters until there are heads on stakes and asses on barn doors.

It is a process dude...

Work the process to achieve the results you desire.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

It is a process dude...

Sure it is.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by rickt300
Gonnorhea?

Jailed Biden voters from Tennessee.

It is a process dude...

And how many must suffer/die before something gets done? This injustice pisses me off to say the least.
Originally Posted by coat4gun

It is a process dude...

And how many must suffer/die before something gets done? This injustice pisses me off to say the least.

How did it go? Being pissed off I mean. "We got us a crusader here" Justice? My love is vengeance never free.
© 24hourcampfire