Home
Posted By: Irving_D A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Stumbled on this on YouTube a short no bs video.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Irving D, Daughter,

GREAT JOB CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Great stuff Irving!!!!
Posted By: LBP Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Awesome congratulations!!
I don't have any kids, but that first, "Thanks dad", got me warm inside.
Parenting done right.
Awesome job by the young lady. She was "hunt ready". With a bow no less. Kudos to Dad for his efforts.
Posted By: JeffA Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Great video!

This video will really age well for that girl, great her father took the time to put it together and archive it.
Posted By: pullit Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
GREAT VIDEO, Love to see that bond between father and daughter. Congrats to both as well
Very impressive. She was well prepared. I wish I would have spent more time preparing my 10 year old than I did building guns for him this year. Trying to get a kid in position in the field proved harder than I anticipated. Although being in a blind and having the deer come to you would help. But that's really impressive to see that with a bow. Most 10 year Olds couldn't pull a bow heavy enough to be legal in Idaho.

Bb
Posted By: killerv Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Pretty cool, that's young, and I'm proud to see she didnt do it with a crossbow. She did it with the real deal.

My dad was in the stand with me on my first bow kill, 13yo, pulling back 35lbs with a XI bow, kisser button, one pin, finger release. He jumped the string and turned straight into the arrow...maybe went 20 yards.

My 11yo wants to do it so bad, we'll see how he comes along with it before next season, I've got one good bow stand we should be able to make it happen in.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Sorry for the misunderstanding, not my daughter. Just a great video I wanted to share. No kids for me
Here's an older video thats been out for awhile, this girls reaction is the best, 11yo

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Great video! Brought a smile to my face this morning.

Thanks for sharing it, Irving!
Nice commercial for Whitcomb’s Whitetails.
Posted By: crc1514 Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by splattermatic
I don't have any kids, but that first, "Thanks dad", got me warm inside.

That’s the moment that stood out to me as well. I have a daughter about the same age as the one in the video.
Great job by the young lady.

Only criticism I have is that dad should have blacked out they license plate on the SUV. Lotsa crazies out there.
Posted By: acy Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Awesome videos!
The Sportsman channel pro guides would have still backed out until next morning....
Posted By: navlav8r Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by killerv
Here's an older video thats been out for awhile, this girls reaction is the best, 11yo

She’s about to wet her pants😁
Posted By: MrWilson Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
That is great !
Posted By: memtb Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Awesome……a great experience shared between a father and daughter! This will never be forgotten…..especially with YouTube involved! memtb
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
GREAT
Posted By: slumlord Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Good for her, memories made

A year’s practice rewarded her dedication.

Special note- I did not see any corn pile or Turbo 9000 super slinger
Thats priceless, congrats to her. Well done!
Posted By: MPat70 Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Perfectly done! Good for her! Love to see younglings taking up hunting👍🏻
Posted By: Mike_S Re: A little girls first buck - 12/09/22
Nice little buck. The perfect deer to make you want to get out again. Good job to her and her dad.

I guess I’m too cynical today. Nice home videos and I would keep them within our home. I don’t understand the compulsion to publish everything online or needing the ‘likes.’

Vid #2: Shot looked like an okay shot, but neither one of them paid any attention to which way the deer went after the shot. Yup, exciting, but the shot is just the first step. Dad missed a chance for a lesson. But hopefully they got the likes they wanted.

Like I said, too cynical.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I guess I’m too cynical today. Nice home videos and I would keep them within our home. I don’t understand the compulsion to publish everything online or needing the ‘likes.’

Vid #2: Shot looked like an okay shot, but neither one of them paid any attention to which way the deer went after the shot. Yup, exciting, but the shot is just the first step. Dad missed a chance for a lesson. But hopefully they got the likes they wanted.

Like I said, too cynical.

Good Lord 🙄🙄🙄
You follow the blood trail, that's half the fun, especially for a kid. I guess she should have just dropped him in his tracks with 308 or something. And how do you know he wasnt watching the deer the whole time while hes trying to hold the camera on his daughter. A lot of lessons to be learned by tracking also.

From what I gathered from another video she is a state champion archery shooter now.
© 24hourcampfire