Home
Posted By: Muffin $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
The EV 'solution '
Posted By: Whelenman Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
I got some for $2.88 yesterday. $3.47 everywhere else around here.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
2.53 here
$2.38
If everybody would just move to a mountain top they could coast downhill to the grocery store.
Posted By: scottf270 Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
Paid $2.59 at the local co-op cash. Every other station in the area , owned by 2 companies, is still at $3.09 to $3.19. Shows how much "gouging" is going on. I will walk before I buy gas anywhere else. Haven't been inside a quick shop except when traveling for years.
Posted By: ERK Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
3.59 here in oil producing ND. Edk
$3.49 here, but only at Costco.
4.15 cheapest here
Originally Posted by stxhunter
2.53 here

Yep. Most of it is $2.55 here. Saw some yesterday in town for $2.50.

I’m sure DumbF.uck Lying Hiden Biden will soon claim he’s “ responsible” for lower prices.

Meanwhile, a lot of food and grocery goods are at all time high 35 to 45 percent fuggin increase.
Like Eggs. Bread, Milk, lunch meat, ect. 😡
Posted By: smarquez Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
$3.69 at Costco. As low as $4.19 but still around $4.50.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
It was $3.79 here yesterday.
$ 3.39

I like butter pecan
Posted By: 45_100 Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
Gasoline is coming down in price but diesel is staying the same or going up in price. You have to wonder if this is planned. Distract the general population with lower (not low) priced gasoline while diesel prices increase which increases the price of everything else. Everything moves with diesel.
Posted By: deflave Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
Whatever you guys do, don’t read the article.

LOL

Just explain what you pay locally and go back to your ice cream.
Posted By: sidepass Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Certifiable
4.15 cheapest here
Saw some under $4 a gallon but a carjacking was a real possibility in the hood.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
The problem with electric vehicles is that they are an extremely expensive solution to a nonexistent problem. There is plenty of evidence to support that there is no “existential climate crisis.”

This is all you need to read from the article.
Posted By: Redneck Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
$2.99 yesterday... Lowest it's been for quite a while.
Posted By: CCCC Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
Couldn't afford to completely fill the tank in my old Chevy coupe, but did buy 10 gallons at the Merit station for 14.9c/gal. - and the pumper also wiped my windshield. No diesel available. Oh wait - dreaming - that was 1955.
Posted By: las Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/09/22
$23/gal does save gas. Out in the villages, that is approximately the cost of gasoline, and not many can afford it to run their boats nd ATVs. So they don't.

Locally gas has dipped below $4.00/gal, diesel is about a buck more.
Did no one read the linked article?

It has virtually nothing to do with the price of gasoline for your vehicles, and everything to do with EVs being subsidized at a level equivalent to paying their owners $23 for each gallon of gasoline that they kinda-sorta didn't use.
Originally Posted by deflave
Whatever you guys do, don’t read the article.

LOL

Just explain what you pay locally and go back to your ice cream.
Ice cream costs more than gasoline.
Posted By: DMc Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/10/22
Excellent article and show's how the [bleep] politicos are literally raping us.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: $23/GAL - for gas!?!?!?! - 12/10/22
Not the first time I’ve seen such a breakdown. This is the ugly truth that will never make it out in the MSM. Similar story for alternative energy sources, unreliable and can’t begin to compete with other types without massive infusions of your tax dollars, along with mandates for their use. Doesn’t mean they have no value, or that we shouldn’t develop good ones, but in the long term if they can’t compete, they deserve to fail. So far, our tax money is mostly make rich azzholes richer, not making the technology better.
© 24hourcampfire