Home
Posted By: gregintenn Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Swaps an international terrorist for an America hating dike who plays with a ball. Great move, dumbass!
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Get used to it. This is our society today. I’m actually surprised that he didn’t give up more.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Get used to it. This is our society today. I’m actually surprised that he didn’t give up more.

I’m sure there was a lot more to Biden’s “deal” than meets the eye. Probably carrying on his boss, the Halfican’s Tradition of throwing in a couple of plane loads of cash.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Well let’s face it, Joe Biden is the major enemy of the United States, so if you judge his actions in that light, it all makes sense…
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
FJB lies awake at nights coming up with ways to piss off conservative and patriotic Americans and more ways to piss off $$$$ to further devalue the dollar! He's committed TREASON nine ways from sundown!!
Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I’m sure there was a lot more to Biden’s “deal” than meets the eye. Probably carrying on his boss, the Halfican’s Tradition of throwing in a couple of plane loads of cash.

You are giving Obama way too much credit. He is also an idiot sock puppet controlled by the shadow government. To see. just how much of an idiot Obama is just let him go off script and speak his own words.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You are giving Obama way too much credit. He is also an idiot sock puppet controlled by the shadow government. To see. just how much of an idiot Obama is just let him go off script and speak his own words.

No doubt. Neither could pour piss outta a boot without directions on the bottom. Soros and the Deep State Cabal pull their strings.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
This is the first time anybody has been aware of an WNBA trade......
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Biden is a Russian asset.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This is the first time anybody has been aware of an WNBA trade......
LOL!
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Swaps an international terrorist for an America hating dike who plays with a ball. Great move, dumbass!

Well stated and he is probably in putins pocket.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
FJB, you can sure tell he has absolutely no business experience.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Griner ain't a dyke. He's a [bleep] dude.
Posted By: PineTop Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
[bleep] that "it"
And joe
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
FJB lies awake at nights coming up with ways to piss off conservative and patriotic Americans and more ways to piss off $$$$ to further devalue the dollar! He's committed TREASON nine ways from sundown!!

No he doesn't.....he doesnt lose any sleep ever.......he has waaaaay more than enough radical leftists to do the planning, he just needs to know where to sign......

He hasnt made a decision in 15 years.
Posted By: zoddthegod Re: Biden the deal maker - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Biden is a Russian asset.
That would have been the headline if Trump had done this.
© 24hourcampfire