Home
Posted By: tnscouter Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
President Donald Trump sells out his NFT collection in 12 hours. 4.45 million dollars was raised with the sale of 45,000 NFT's.

Trump only licensed himself for this collection and is not the owner of the company creating this.

Over $400,000 has already been spent buying and selling these on the open market.

Love him or hate him the guy can generate publicity. I wistfully imagine what could have been if Paul Ryan and some others hadn't made it their mission to destroy the one guy who threatened the corrupt lives of all those people on the hill. I can't think of anyone else who wouldn't have withered away by now under the unfair and sinful actions of many. -tnscouter
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
No matter how hard the Deep State, MSM & the Democrat party works trying to fabricate lies against President Trump to convince people to turn their backs on him; President Trump once again proves that he has the most loyal supporters of any President or politician in history hands down!!!

Everyone was laughing at the idea of these trading cards, hoping for a major flop! Once again President Trump proves them all wrong.

Winner πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cool, I will wear my new ultra maga t-shirt to work today and watch some heads explode!
Originally Posted by MPat70
No matter how hard the Deep State, MSM & the Democrat party works trying to fabricate lies against President Trump to convince people to turn their backs on him; President Trump once again proves that he has the most loyal supporters of any President or politician in history hands down!!!

Everyone was laughing at the idea of these trading cards, hoping for a major flop! Once again President Trump proves them all wrong.

Winner πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You forgot Enemy #1, The Republican Party itself.

The MSM and the Democrat Party will alway fabricate lies about Republicans, especially Conservatives, but it is something completely different when a President’s own Party joins in the act.

Not only are the Republicans fabricating lies, etc. in order to destroy Trump and his supporters, they are actively engaging in in the same tactics in order to destroy candidates and active members of their own party that support Trump and the MAGA agenda.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
How long before he launches a line of shirts and hats w/the digital card logos on them? He'll make 10X more $$ on them.
Originally Posted by horse1
How long before he launches a line of shirts and hats w/the digital card logos on them? He'll make 10X more $$ on them.
Well, if that was not in the works, it is now.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
$4,455,000 made in one day .... and his critics are calling that move stupid.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Lol, who's the stupid fuggs now!
What’s 4.5 million to Billionaires..

The Demoncrat’s Do Money Laundering Book Deals Yuge , Bigly all the Time ..

Trump is a Magnificent Bastard ..

πŸ•Ί
Originally Posted by 12344mag

uh...the people who bought them?
Originally Posted by akrange
Trump is a Magnificent Bastard ..πŸ•Ί

In 100% agreement on that statement!

KB
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by akrange
Trump is a Magnificent Bastard ..πŸ•Ί

In 100% agreement on that statement!

KB

Totally agree the commies and establishment are still terrified of Trump. God bless Trump and America!!!
Posted By: wytex Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
I am amazed that even Trump supporter would just hand over their money to him that way. Right into his personal pocket , not for campaign or anything like that.
Here, richest man in America according to some, take my money. Just why?
Posted By: DMc Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
Beaver. I'm nominating Sycamore for the dumbest, stupidest lard azz on the Fire.
Posted By: erikj Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/16/22
Democrats netted more than eight billion selling a fake crypto.
Originally Posted by wytex
I am amazed that even Trump supporter would just hand over their money to him that way. Right into his personal pocket , not for campaign or anything like that.
Silly, right?

One $99 Trump Digital Trading Card Already Listed For Whopping $24,000.00
How many votes will this translate into in 2024?
Originally Posted by gregintenn

If the Dumbocrats are in control of the counting maybe they will give him 10 votes
Trump trading cards or NFT's, lmfao. I cannot believe any sane adult thinks this is a good move. JFC.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Trump trading cards or NFT's, lmfao. I cannot believe any sane adult thinks this is a good move. JFC.

Good or Bad
It does not matter
President Trump in his brilliant way just showed the Libtards that he still has a Huge Support from We The People.
SMFH.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Your NFT would be a di1do?? Pfft.....
Once again, the phaggots and Never Trump 'tards come out of the network for......why??
What’s an NFT?
Originally Posted by cra1948
What’s an NFT?
It's a digital image authenticated through blockchain technology.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Once again, the phaggots and Never Trump 'tards come out of the network for......why??
Some of us are Former Trumpers. He had his shot. He fuucked it up. He is great at rhetoric and poor at follow-through. I'd rather a guy kept his mouth shut and actually followed defended the Constitution.

I bet you could suck his dick though. You'd like that, huh?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Some of us are Former Trumpers. He had his shot. He fuucked it up. He is great at rhetoric and poor at follow-through. I'd rather a guy kept his mouth shut and actually followed defended the Constitution.

So did Pat Buchanan. So did Ross Perot. You'll never be satisfied with ANY candidate and you'd turn your back on Jesus himself if he ran for city council.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/17/22

So did Pat Buchanan. So did Ross Perot. You'll never be satisfied with ANY candidate and you'd turn your back on Jesus himself if he ran for city council.
HuntnShoot and so called Republicans like him that has flipped on President Trump is easily explained. They are week minded individuals that feel the need to remain relevant by jumping on the newest sensation. President Trump filled that role for 4 great years. But like all people who only chase the shiny object, once President Trump was denied his rightful reelection by the Deep State, they lost interest, couldn't reconcile the loss, it bit into their ego of being accepted as fashionable.

So once the election was stolen and since they are cowards at heart, they couldn't bring themselves for another 8 years of nitty gritty trench fighting. Their weak ability to self reason allowed the Rhinos, Dems, MSM & Deep State the opportunity they needed to feed their empty minds with what THEY WANT THEM TO BELIEVE IS THE TRUTH!
But in essence is nothing but lies and propaganda carefully constructed to protect themselves, and the Deep State are experts at covering for their own.

Want to piss off a Trump conservative: lie to them. Want to piss off Rhinos & Dems: tell them the truth!

I hear the same question all the time: "how can anyone vote for these people?"
It's simple, the average American is a low information voter! Couple that with the need to always be relevant no matter the cost, and you get HuntnShoot and his ilk,...
Posted By: kw565 Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/17/22
Agree
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Lol, wrong Schitstain, doubling your money inside of 24hrs is never stupid.

I have to admit, I thought it was kind of a dumb idea and am surprised it went as well as it did but then again I didn't double my money.
Originally Posted by DMc
Beaver. I'm nominating Sycamore for the dumbest, stupidest lard azz on the Fire.

How many did you buy?
Originally Posted by DMc

How many did you buy?
Merry Christmas you Uber Retarded Liberal.

....., doubling your money inside of 24hrs is never stupid.

I have to admit, I thought it was kind of a dumb idea and am surprised it went as well as it did but then again I didn't double my money.

that's kind of how Ponzi schemes work.....

....., doubling your money inside of 24hrs is never stupid.

that's kind of how Ponzi schemes work.....

Be honest now, how is it to live with the fact that the guy you hate has more money than you could ever imagine and he's smarter than you could ever hope to be?
Posted By: HawkI Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/17/22
Originally Posted by wytex

It could be worse. Some people really did vote for Biden and would again. I'd say handing the reigns over to that retard and applauding it has handed him more money with net losses in the billions.

Continue to be amazed....
He didn't defend being called a retarded liberal. Take note.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too.

How many did you buy?
Be honest now, how is it to live with the fact that the guy you hate has more money than you could ever imagine and he's smarter than you could ever hope to be?

I don't hate the fella.

And I don't measure myself by money or brains (lucky for me, huh?)

If I won the lottery, I would stay in the town I live in and in the house I live in.

If I had more brains, I think I would do the same.

At this stage in life, me getting more brains is even less likely than me winning the lottery, so I count myself lucky to be content with where I am in life and how I got here.
At this stage in life, me getting more brains is even less likely than me winning the lottery,

Finally!

Something we can agree on.
Has he stated his plans for the profits?
Geez ..

Think back to Space Balls ..

Where’s the Real Money ..

Merchandise..

Trump gets a Two’fer ..

Money n He’s still in y0 Head ..

That means the MarxTards too..

Keeping Yourself in the Headlights is Expensive especially when those people are against You ..

Mystery Solved..
[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump proves himself again. - 12/17/22
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Has he stated his plans for the profits?

Hopefully it’s used to pay his legal bills.
Originally Posted by DMc

I second that
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Greg, you missed something in Trumps Important Announcement Thursday. He never said anything about IF HE WAS REELECTED. He stated as fact what he would do WHEN HE IS INAUGURATED. CLUE

Truth. A quitter who can't connect the dots. He has no clue a nations people must support freedom and fair elections if it is to be a free republic. He has no coof Leading the people from Dark to Light or the Great Awakening.

Military imposing it won't work even if the Military must be used at some point to bring the traitors to justice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DMc

I second that

How many did you buy?
Originally Posted by SargeMO
[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]

That's why Trump is a Nationalist. He only ran on the R ticket.
Originally Posted by DMc

I second that

How many did you buy?

One

I think it was Traitors, Dominion, CCP, 5 EYES, TWITTER, FB Y, CY A, DOJ, ETC who ATTEMPTED to screw it up.

In actuality it was in THE PLAN for them to step in the treason trap. Only by it being done can the trap be sprung and the truth being revealed to the people for the Great Awakening and for the people to go along with the prosecutions of the pukes and the resultant demand for voter ID to destroy the DNC and for audits of future politicians.

I think Trump and Q and the Military Intel Patriots lost you a Chess Level One.

What's funny is if you hadn't leaned on your own understanding or listened to the MSM you could have followed Q and had a Clue.
Who called it J Loco?

I said Musk moved because he is a genius and businessman with dreams and visions and he didn't want those ended.

He is moving with Trump to destroy Houston_2s and Angus' and Gayghosts and Sickermores and ....'s Nazi World Order, just as Putin is doing in Ukraine and just as Xi is doing destroying the CCP and will do in Taiwan.

Q, "Putin and Xi will become our allies."
Originally Posted by DMc

I second that

How many did you buy?

One

which one did they give you?
© 24hourcampfire