Home
Posted By: TreeMutt Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Kharkov mayor reports no electricity in the city...

Kiev mayor Klitsckho has shut down the subway system as refugees seek shelter there from Russian air attack!

Seems it was reported in September that Ukraine was "winning" and Russia was running out of air munitions and troops? But how then can the Russians be escalating air attacks on Ukrainian power systems and infrastructure smile
they were never winning, just given a respite .
Posted By: rainshot Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
That entire conflict has been mis represented. It is a great lie. Zelenskyy is a puppet and Washington is prosecuting a proxy war with Russia which they are loosing at the expense of the citizens of Ukraine. It is a war that never had to be if Zelenskyy had only honored the Minsk Agreement. It is a war they cannot win and we cannot help with. our nation has been drained of it's wealth and munitions to the point we are vulnerable and the EU that followed the Biden regime's commands is suffering.
Posted By: Japlvr Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
That entire conflict has been mis represented. It is a great lie. Zelenskyy is a puppet and Washington is prosecuting a proxy war with Russia which they are loosing at the expense of the citizens of Ukraine. It is a war that never had to be if Zelenskyy had only honored the Minsk Agreement. It is a war they cannot win and we cannot help with. our nation has been drained of it's wealth and munitions to the point we are vulnerable and the EU that followed the Biden regime's commands is suffering.

Truth!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
It was a war only because the Bidet puppet would not agree to have no war with Putin. The NWO needs our billions sent to Ukraine and now also to Africa.
Posted By: akrange Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Stock Piles of Munitions Etc are get low on each side..

Mr. Pudd’n gift to Afghanistan is paying off Handsomely..

Man I Love me some Death n Destruction Stocks

Cigarettes Too ..

Hahaha Hahaha

You know The King and Hilarious did the same thing in Libya..

Stupid Yankee’s
On Newsmax this morning, some Uke military High Poobah Genl. Zaluzhniya says Kyiv is threatened...200,000 fresh Russian troops poised for a winter assault predicted to be launched in January. Maybe Mrs Zelensky was in Paris buying beachwear for a move to a remote Pacific island.
Not sure Ukraine is winning, but a lot of Russians are dying so that's a win of sorts.
Posted By: hanco Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Give them more money! Raise our taxes some more!
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Not sure Ukraine is winning, but a lot of Russians are dying so that's a win of sorts.

Why are dying Russians a win? You want Banderastan to continue to be ruled by Nazis?
That entire conflict has been mis represented. It is a great lie. Zelenskyy is a puppet and Washington is prosecuting a proxy war with Russia which they are loosing at the expense of the citizens of Ukraine.
^^^Right there^^^
Why? It isn’t 1950.

How many billions has it cost us and our tranny first government at tax payer expense in tax dollars and inflation?
Our tax dollars at work in money laundering central.
So the beautiful people worldwide stock portfolios flourish and the CYA war works by keeping the dirty laundry suppressed.

Pray for Ukraine... LMFAO!!!
Fuuuukers been playing both sides since WW2 at the least..
About the most corrupt modern nation on the planet outside of 3rd world schit holes and our own country.

🖕🖕🖕🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🖕🖕🖕

Arrrgh...
From what I was told on the radio.

The Russian Army etc can’t do much on the ground.

So they be launching stuff in the air to thwack whatever they can.
Yep. Russia is using drones and missiles to knock out the Ukraine electric grid so the people may freeze to death this winter. Russia may launch a winter attack. Don't know. They lost a lot of tanks and vehicles in Ukraine, mostly due to poor maintenance.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
"All I know is what I read in the papers." - Will Rogers
So Russian people are inherintaly bad? Our country caused the war. It’s our fault. Ukraine has been a deep state grift for decades.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Time will tell the truth.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Why? It isn’t 1950.

How many billions has it cost us and our tranny first government at tax payer expense in tax dollars and inflation?

Let's see, Russia is not exactly our friend. Putin has supplied weapons than have killed countless American soldiers. Putin is a traynacial dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands between Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. He has/had Europe by the balls which wasn't exactly beneficial to the US.

So the billions we are currently pisssing away in Ukraine is a small investment compared to letting Putin continue to disrupt/extort energy markets, and destabilize Eastern and Western Europe at will. Further, the shocking lesson that Putin and Russia are experiencing hasn't been lost on China and their designs on Taiwan. So again, another win in my books.

NATO has finally realized their vulnerability and are investing in their own security which is what Trump was screaming over for years. The fight in Ukraine has done something that no politician has been able to achieve - force our NATO partners to start carrying their weight.

I hope Putin bleeds his last man fighting in Ukraine - he certainly seem intent on doing exactly that. The Russian economy will be flattened and more importantly, the future threat of the Russian Military will be something on the order of Fiji and Putin will most likely suffer a kitchen accident very soon.

Happy ending.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Maybe you could rethink that? My father had your attitude toward Japanese.

Have you ever studied history and seen that Russia and the USA were traditionally friendly toward each other? They sold us Alaska and except for the period from about 1920-1990 we got along very well. As a matter of fact during our period of strained relations they were the deciding factor in beating the Nazis.

Russia may have had very good cause to attack Ukraine. We would never know.
Why? It isn’t 1950.

Let's see, Russia is not exactly our friend. Putin has supplied weapons than have killed countless American soldiers. Putin is a traynacial dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands between Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. He has/had Europe by the balls which wasn't exactly beneficial to the US.

So the billions we are currently pisssing away in Ukraine is a small investment compared to letting Putin continue to disrupt/extort energy markets, and destabilize Eastern and Western Europe at will. Further, the shocking lesson that Putin and Russia are experiencing hasn't been lost on China and their designs on Taiwan. So again, another win in my books.

NATO has finally realized their vulnerability and are investing in their own security which is what Trump was screaming over for years. The fight in Ukraine has done something that no politician has been able to achieve - force our NATO partners to start carrying their weight.

I hope Putin bleeds his last man fighting in Ukraine - he certainly seem intent on doing exactly that. The Russian economy will be flattened and more importantly, the future threat of the Russian Military will be something on the order of Fiji and Putin will most likely suffer a kitchen accident very soon.

Happy ending.
What do you think of the killing and destruction committed by the USA all over the world in places far from our shores and often against people and governments that posed no threat to us. As did the Afghanistan, the Iraq, the Libya, the Vietnam debacles we gained absolutely nothing but bankruptcy of our treasury.

Are our invasions and killing more righteous?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It was a war only because the Bidet puppet would not agree to have no war with Putin. The NWO needs our billions sent to Ukraine and now also to Africa.

dont forget the Big Guys vig or is it Zels vig after the Big Guys takes his off the top?
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
and our tranny first government

I like that ...
dave
Hastings - That's a silly Tu quoque argument, but to address your point, I'm all for pulling our forces back to our shores to fight the invasion happening on our borders.

I don't want to see any more American blood spilled in $hithole countries, but I will happily supply anyone willing to fight Russia, China, islamic terrorists, and enemies of this country with all the bullets they need.
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Why? It isn’t 1950.

Happy ending.

The last sentence in this post reads something like what the Nazis thought of the Soviet military following the Russo/Finish Winter War of 1940. Total contempt and underestimation.They would learn a lesson, 8 0ut of 10 German soldiers killed during WWII were killed by the Red Army. Of course, they bled like hell to achieve that and Russia is not the large empire that the USSR was with the same manpower. But they still have formidable allies (China biding it's time) and vast untapped resource in Siberia.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Zelinski's wife was in Paris Chrismas shopping. I guess she spent 40,000 pounds in a morning. So that is winning, and what the war is about.

https://ussanews.com/2022/12/15/zelenskyys-wife-drops-40000-in-christmas-shopping-spree-in-paris/
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Prolonging this war is one of the most evil things we have ever done as a country.
Hastings - That's a silly Tu quoque argument, but to address your point, I'm all for pulling our forces back to our shores to fight the invasion happening on our borders.

I don't want to see any more American blood spilled in $hithole countries, but I will happily supply anyone willing to fight Russia, China, islamic terrorists, and enemies of this country with all the bullets they need.
Perhaps my argument is tu quoque but sometimes that type of argument is valid. Why would you concern yourself and be willing to at tremendous expense finance a war in a far off country over matters that do NOT concern us?

Your remarks evince a hatred toward Russia that is hard to understand. Do you think Russia might have been a bit paranoid after WW2? As we did with Japan prior to WW2 didn't we set up an alliance (NATO) to isolate, contain, and threaten Russia? Russia actually has a history of isolationism. And a history of being attacked from the west. Hence their desire to have a neutral buffer state.
Posted By: ribka Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
hundreds of thousands? lol

saad how dumb and misinformed Americans are now.

we ve sent over 150 billions and most of that has been stolen while half of Americans live pay check to pay check

Why? It isn’t 1950.

Happy ending.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The last sentence in this post reads something like what the Nazis thought of the Soviet military following the Russo/Finish Winter War of 1940. Total contempt and underestimation.They would learn a lesson, 8 0ut of 10 German soldiers killed during WWII were killed by the Red Army. Of course, they bled like hell to achieve that and Russia is not the large empire that the USSR was with the same manpower. But they still have formidable allies (China biding it's time) and vast untapped resource in Siberia.

On June 22, 1941, The USSR was invaded by 3.5M German troops, which quickly occupied more than half of European Russia. This is not the same. That was existential for them. This is not. Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin is no Stalin. Ukrainians are not in Volgograd or at the gates of Moscow. Stalin had 12-yr-olds working in the factories 14 hours a day, seven days a week. Putin doesn't. Stalin had the U.S. providing about 20% of its war material. Now, that goes to the Ukrainians. Totally different. Russia's 1944 Operation Bagration, which destroyed the German Army Group Center, never could have happened without all of the tens of thousands of 5-ton trucks we gave them. Totally different. Russia never has been successful at invading other countries. In WWII, it succeeded in defending itself from a massive attack with enormous U.S. and British aid. Not the same thing.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Perhaps my argument is tu quoque but sometimes that type of argument is valid. Why would you concern yourself and be willing to at tremendous expense finance a war in a far off country over matters that do NOT concern us?

Your remarks evince a hatred toward Russia that is hard to understand. Do you think Russia might have been a bit paranoid after WW2? As we did with Japan prior to WW2 didn't we set up an alliance (NATO) to isolate, contain, and threaten Russia? Russia actually has a history of isolationism. And a history of being attacked from the west. Hence their desire to have a neutral buffer state.

he has zero comprehension of history in that part of the world

Its funny when American goobers are outraged when one country invades another while the past 70 years the US has invaded 20 some sovereign countries without out cause, killing tens off thousands of innocent civilians , and we have hundreds and hundreds of military bases around the world meddling in other countries' poitics and causing endless warsl.

Concern yourself not with the leftist Concern Trolls that have invaded the forum.

I lump Russia, Iran (and all of their minions), China, and North Korea in the same boat. A bad day for them is a good day for the US. A weak Russia is good for the rest of the world.

If Russia took over Ukraine, how would that benefit any of our allies or for that matter, the US?

Ask Georgia how that Russian isolationism is working for them...
Originally Posted by ribka

Its funny when American goobers are outraged when one country invades another while the past 70 years the US has invaded 20 some sovereign countries without out cause, killing tens off thousands of innocent civilians , and we have hundreds and hundreds of military bases around the world meddling in other countries' poitics and causing endless warsl.

Same Tu quoque argument.
^concern troll

but yet those same liberals and democrats are fine with us having an open southern border ,and letting the rest of the world invade this country. and meddling in our politics and causing endless problens
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
If Wyoming Arms would just send them some rifles it would all be over............
We need to kick Putys ass back to Russia so Hunters Rosemont Capital and that crooked pharmaceutical bunch he's tied up with can get those 46 Bioweapons Labs up and running so Obama, Bidets, Soros, Gates and Kilery can get another 1400 fughking pathogens going so they can release them in different spots so Pfizer and Moderna can research effective treatments on two legged ginuea pigs like they did with Covid-19.

Big Pharma needs the money to keep financing POS crooked anti 2A politicians.

They can let politicians know when they are going to have good news come out so they can invest and make millions over the years.
Posted By: Northman Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Blue numbers is last 24 hours:

Russia loosing 100.000 soldiers, 3000 tanks and 6000 APC/IFV in 10 months..
And gained less then 1000sq miles in 9 months... after it lost most of what it gained in first month.

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If Wyoming Arms would just send them some rifles it would all be over............

Some people use arms companies as cover for nefarious activities such as being mercenary fighter jet pilots, dummy.
When the Ground gets Hard we’ll See ..

I Hope We Don’t…
Posted By: efw Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Concern yourself not with the leftist Concern Trolls that have invaded the forum.

Winner winner
Originally Posted by Northman

And gained less then 1000sq miles in 9 months... after it lost most of what it gained in first month.

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

What's funny is that you are stupid enough to really believe that schiett.

Come on, give us some good stuff like

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/05/the...aud-arizona-secretary-of-state-says.html

Here's a good one you stupid result of a failed fughk. Save it, you can use it on us later.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image hosting website
The analogy to WW2 is kinda similar.

The U.S. support was the reason Russia 🇷🇺 won then.

The U.S. support is the reason Russia 🇷🇺 is losing now.

Merry Christmas 🎄
Posted By: Northman Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22

Strange how a MAGA Republican like you belive everything that comes from Russian propaganda, but nothing else.

Only believing in Far right news and Russian news... Must be sad life to be so gullible..
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
If the Ukrainians had honored the Minsk agreements:
- the Donbas would still be part of Ukraine
- millions of Ukrainians would still be in Ukraine
- Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainians would still be alive today
- Hundreds of billions of $$ worth of damage would not have happened to Ukraine
- Europe would still be getting LNG from Russia at 1/7 the cost of the gas they are getting now.

And on, and on. That's even given the 2014 CIA coup. If that hadn't happened, Crimea would still be part of Ukraine.
Putin needs to withdraw so the NWO WEF cabal can take that nuclear site over again and start building dirty nukes to fire into Russia so they can start a Nuclear WW3 to reduce the earths population in line with Klaus Schwabs and Bill Gates' 2030 Agenda of a world population less than 500 million.

Oh, nevermind, i forgot, just as the MSM predicted Puty blew up the nuclear site in the fighting to take it and it spread radiation contamination all over hell and creation and now tens of millions are going to die.

Oh wait, you mean that didn't come to pass? Uh, and Little Kim didn't go off the rails as the MSM said and take out the western US either?

Hey Northmam, your MSM seems to be FOS.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
You don't seem to have any sympathy for the Ukrainians.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
The first casualty of war is truth.

Funny some still believe the propaganda channels , or that “their side” is the virtuous side and it’s the “others” that are evil .

Dehumanizing people is the first step in justifying violence against them.
Funny you Mention That ..

Mr. Pudd’n has been Pointing his Crooked Finger at US since his Installation..

We’re just waiting..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If the Ukrainians had honored the Minsk agreements:

The Minsk I or Minsk II "agreements" that both sides violated?

If Russia had honored "Budapest Memorandum" then none of this would have happened. Ukraine gave up their nukes in that deal...

Strange how a MAGA Republican like you belive everything that comes from Russian propaganda, but nothing else.

Only believing in Far right news and Russian news... Must be sad life to be so gullible..

what a dumb kahunt. Love sky rocketing food prices, open borders, ridiculously exspensive ineffective Obamacare, embraces child grooming and pedophila, destroying he middle class,

Look at the stock market this week dum dum
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

On June 22, 1941, The USSR was invaded by 3.5M German troops, which quickly occupied more than half of European Russia. This is not the same. That was existential for them. This is not. Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin is no Stalin. Ukrainians are not in Volgograd or at the gates of Moscow. Stalin had 12-yr-olds working in the factories 14 hours a day, seven days a week. Putin doesn't. Stalin had the U.S. providing about 20% of its war material. Now, that goes to the Ukrainians. Totally different. Russia's 1944 Operation Bagration, which destroyed the German Army Group Center, never could have happened without all of the tens of thousands of 5-ton trucks we gave them. Totally different. Russia never has been successful at invading other countries. In WWII, it succeeded in defending itself from a massive attack with enormous U.S. and British aid. Not the same thing.

so Russia never went into German territory ?

How many unjustified invasions , wars has the US won since 1945? zero
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You don't seem to have any sympathy for the Ukrainians.

I don't. The Ukrainian people have allowed their country to become a $hithole and one of the most corrupt centers for international money laundering. They did very little over the decades to arm themselves and much of the population is completely disconnected from any notion of national defense. Complacency has its consequences.

There have been a brave few who have joined the call, and they should be proud of their achievements. I believe the rest of the world is quite frankly surprised as hell that they were able to stop the Russian invasion and inflict massive casualties while destroying a large percentage of Putin's conventional war machine. How long they can continue is anyone's guess. Spring is coming and as soon as the fields dry, it will be Game On once again.

Grab the popcorn...
I see the Uko NAZIs are bombing christian churches. again. Funny how all of the "patriots" on here love this

Originally Posted by Angus1895

Merry Christmas 🎄
A lot has changed in 80 years. The U.S. doesn't have a manufacturing base anymore or millions of men tough enough to put boots on the ground. Russia's ally China has both.
If a few getting rich is "winning".
Posted By: denton Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Nobody wins a war. One side just loses more than the other.

Russia's military will take a generation to rebuild. They will likely not invade and occupy a neighboring country for a long time. That's not a bad thing.

The death and misery for both sides is appalling. Somehow we should figure out how not to do that, but somehow we don't.

My guess is that Putin is very ill and is on drugs like Prednisone that create euphoria and overconfidence. If so, the war will last as long as he does.
I see the Uko NAZIs are bombing christian churches. again. Funny how all of the "patriots" on here love this

Truth.

Russia fighting Germany in WW2 saved a hell of a lot of people in Western Europe. People tend to forget things like that when they swallow the MSM BS for years.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
As to the OP's question .. it is hard to tell. The news is being spun, is being weaponized to support agendas, left and right, to the degree that it can't be trusted to tell the story accurately. People on both sides of the political aisle are willingly duped so that what they want to hear is "truth" and what they don't want to hear is "lies." I don't know what the truth of the story is. Probably somewhere in between. What is pretty certain is stuff is getting blown up and people are dying.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

You are a f u c kong idiot at best lmao

Merry Christmas 🎄
Who told you russia is losing? Cnn. Msnbc? Our full on corrupt phag and tranny loving gov giving away billions of our dollara that we technically dont have to fund an equally phag and tranny loving gov in ukraine should piss off every red blooded american. Shame on any of you who support ukraine
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

in 8 months Ukraine has realeased zero casualty stats. Kiev independent ??? lmao. They said the space ghost of Ukraine shot down 50 Russian jets

Sounds legit

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

in 8 months Ukraine has realeased zero casualty stats. Kiev independent ??? lmao. They said the space ghost of Ukraine shot down 50 Russian jets

Sounds legit

Geewiz the Russians are hitting the Ukraine with missiles again. And it's funny when they are getting their ass kicked they just don't leave and go home.
The Russian people are not having a problem with our sanctions or the Ukraine. Putin is taking his time and kicking ass. I guess we just have to believe the Ukrainian statistics cause free press there hasn't been eliminated or anything like that. Common sense?
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Ukraine. If not the most then among the top 3 most corrupt countries in the world. If it weren’t for the dirt and bribes, etc that hang over our government and corporations, we would not give a damn about Ukraine nor Russia. The entirety of both countries are not worth the blood of any of our people.

This fighting has exposed the fact the Russia’s military doctrine is weak and the USA really has very limited threat from them.

As mentioned earlier, the vig involved is only creating massive wealth to dirty politicians and the MIC. Let NATO live and die on that hill. Force their monies to handle it. With our treasure spent there and now Africa, it’s a stupid bet. I don’t give a flip about any of it while Our nation drowns in illegal aliens and the stupidity that operates our largest cities and blue states.

America first. Can you only imagine what those same dollars, wisely spent, could do here?

Yes. After the USSR completely eviscerated the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe on Russian soil and after the Russians transferred most of their elite troops in the east to the Ardennes.
A lot has changed in 80 years. The U.S. doesn't have a manufacturing base anymore or millions of men tough enough to put boots on the ground. Russia's ally China has both.

We seem to be producing a lot of HIMARs, which are killing thousands of Russians every month. China's not supplying Russia because it wants Russia to lose so that China can fill its declining power vacuum.
Kharkov mayor reports no electricity in the city...

Kiev mayor Klitsckho has shut down the subway system as refugees seek shelter there from Russian air attack!

Seems it was reported in September that Ukraine was "winning" and Russia was running out of air munitions and troops? But how then can the Russians be escalating air attacks on Ukrainian power systems and infrastructure smile

Hard telling, Hard to distinguish propaganda from truth. Propaganda is being dished in heavy doses from many directions, including here. Who's propaganda do you wish to be motivated by & who are you inclined to hate. The way this situation is promoting hate is heartbreaking. I am from the west So if I admire the fighting spirit of Ukraine doing there best to hold there ground while being forced to take out Putins Minions.

Valid questions. Just sorry to see Leaders are encouraging us to demonize one another. feel I have read a quite a few accurate assessments despite all of the lies we are being told. Despite my distaste for the propaganda, I am of the opinion Putin's version is based on more lies than the Western version.

Personally I do not care for the casual tone we use on so many levels when playing with the Doomsday clock.

I for one am thankful that Ukraine has received the support they have.

I don't believe the world stands to be a better place if Russia were allowed to take control of Ukraine & if that were successful who would be next. Just to share the flavor of the propaganda I have been listening to frown
Sooooooooo….

Russia is winning?

That will be the day.

Attached picture FF2907CB-AD5B-4DF8-9B05-E6B3A523E4D2.jpeg
Posted By: dassa Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Why? It isn’t 1950.

Happy ending.
I might be misremembering, but didn't you claim to be Libertarian?
There is so much dumbfukery from so many in here its sickening. F u c k Ukraine and anyone backing them. They are one of the most corrupt nations in the world and work directly with all of our most corrupt and evil politicians. How can any of you clowns back them? I seriously want to know. What threat is Russia to the US if we arent constantly poking them and try to force their hand into a nuclear war? You jackasses would rather have full blown nuclear war than just shut your coksukers for 5 seconds and actually think about the corruption your are backing
I back Ukraine because I believe no nation can invade another this close to NATO.

I also believe the world would be a better place without the current Russian regime.

I also believe Ukraine is not near as threatening as Russia is for the U.SA.

An example :
To continue to allow discussion about these things openly.

It ain’t purfect…….

But U prefer another country?

I don’t.

Thanks

Attached picture DA5CE198-1F41-49B2-B4B3-D9CBC73B80FE.jpeg

Yes. After the USSR completely eviscerated the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe on Russian soil and after the Russians transferred most of their elite troops in the east to the Ardennes.

The Russians were allowed to go into Berlin first. We didn't get all the paperclip fellas.
There is so much dumbfukery from so many in here its sickening. F u c k Ukraine and anyone backing them. They are one of the most corrupt nations in the world and work directly with all of our most corrupt and evil politicians. How can any of you clowns back them? I seriously want to know. What threat is Russia to the US if we arent constantly poking them and try to force their hand into a nuclear war? You jackasses would rather have full blown nuclear war than just shut your coksukers for 5 seconds and actually think about the corruption your are backing
Exactly right. You're post would be an excellent rebuttal to the post right below it from Angus1895.
My post was a rebuttal to your quoted one,

That’s why it was below it.

DUH

U better eat some Christmas cookies.

U might be low on blood sugar.

Just made these today!

Attached picture 0BAA6C86-3BDB-48F8-9BCE-127662B67F53.jpeg
Posted By: Switch Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Why in the [bleep] are we even involved? JFK sent me to Viet Nam to end communism and we all know how that worked out. After a couple of endless wars since it seems we'll never learn! Don't want the song and dance man to spill the beans on Hunter and the Big Guy. Protection money for the Biden crime family!
Don’t you think communism is a weaker entity now compared to then?

If not why?

Do you think communists will be stronger or weaker if Russia captures Ukraine?

Why?

If not why?

Do you think communists will be stronger or weaker if Russia captures Ukraine.

Why?

You think Russia is communist? lol
Russias biggest friend….

Aka the booger man china 🇨🇳 is communist.

Was Putin a communist?

R U a special kinda intellect?

I ain’t.
Do you back the US invading Iraq two times for no reason and spending all most 20 years there and withdrawing in defeat. How about when the US invaded Somalia twice? invading Afghanistan for no reason and occupying for 20 years then leaving in defeat again lol
America!!!

I back Ukraine because I believe no nation can invade another this close to NATO.

I also believe the world would be a better place without the current Russian regime.

An example :

It ain’t purfect…….

I don’t.

Thanks

If not why?

Why?

what party controls the Duma in Russia genius?

Why are we arming and supporting actual NAZis now which the US and the UN declared as terroist organizations?

lmao
U prefer another country?

I don’t.

An example :

It ain’t purfect…….

I don’t.

Thanks

I don't give a flying fûck about NATO. We've propped them up on the backs of the US taxpayer long enough.

Careful what you wish for, as much handwringing as some do over Putin, what replaces him could very well be worse.

The ukraine would never invade the US, but our corruptocrats use them to launder their money. I'd say that's a pretty big threat.

Beliefs are just that. Some believe there is no God, some believe you need a pedo to carry your prayers to Mary in order for them to be heard. Some believe you'll get your own planet if you make enough children here on earth.

I believe the only way to save the US is to divest ourselves of foreign entanglements and focus our efforts and resources here at home taking care of our own people.
I wish I didn’t care about NATO.

But sadly Europe needs to be chaperoned otherwise they will start another world war IMO.

Sucks,

kinda like owning stock dogs…..

If you ain’t controlling them they gonna run some stock through the fence.

We seem to be producing a lot of HIMARs, which are killing thousands of Russians every month. China's not supplying Russia because it wants Russia to lose so that China can fill its declining power vacuum.

How many HIMARs systems are operational and working in Ukraine today? How long doe sit take to train someone on HIMARS? Are the instructions all translated into Ukrainian now? How big of a support team does a HIMARs take? I have not seen the thousands of Russian being killed by HIMARS. Is that coming from Biden because I thought it was a million Russians and Putin died of cancer in April , then May, then July then November Putin died again from cancer. A few months ago it was our 30 year obsolete javelins, many that didn't even work because of dead batteries, , that were killing thousands of Russians a day.

Sound like you have great intelligence. lol
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22

You mean the Germans, not Russia, transferred troops to Ardennes (France). The furthest Soviet advance was indeed in Germany as they captured Berlin and the Reichstag which is in central Germany... but they also took Vienna, Budapest , Prague, all this well after Warsaw. Where the Red Army advanced the Red Army stayed and also raped literally hundreds of thousands. A real conquest army but they had a blood oath to fulfill and in this case payback really was a bitch!

Budenny wanted Stalin to go all the way to the channel but Stalin supposedly replied "who will feed them?"

You mean the Germans, not Russia, transferred troops to Ardennes (France). The furthest Soviet advance was indeed in Germany as they captured Berlin and the Reichstag which is in central Germany... but they also took Vienna, Budapest , Prague, all this well after Warsaw. Where the Red Army advanced the Red Army stayed and also raped literally hundreds of thousands. A real conquest army but they had a blood oath to fulfill and in this case payback really was a bitch!

Budenny wanted Stalin to go all the way to the channel but Stalin supposedly replied "who will feed them?"

my question was sarcasm of course

Americans don't even know basic world history and now want to start a nuke www III based on ignorance
They will keep saying that as long as our stupid and/or corrupt politicians keep sending the crooks money. I guarantee those same crooks will be in places like the Riviera in yachts when the Russians roll into their Capital.

Right. Typo. The Krauts transferred about 25 elite and SS divisions out of Russia.
Tree Mutt, re Is Ukraine still winning? Tff. Winner, winner.

Merry Christmas 🎄
Who told you russia is losing? Cnn. Msnbc? Our full on corrupt phag and tranny loving gov giving away billions of our dollara that we technically dont have to fund an equally phag and tranny loving gov in ukraine should piss off every red blooded american. Shame on any of you who support ukraine

Amen.

If not why?

Why?

The communists in the US are the ones we should be worried about. Are you too stupid to see them running their Cloward - Pivin Strategy of bankrupting the US?
Keep fugging with the Bear. Putin has no choice. Win in Ukraine or die from US Bioweapons Labs pathogens or from US nukes.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-warns-us-on-sending-patriot-missiles-to-ukraine-/6878385.html
Ukrainian money laundering of US taxpayer dollars is going smashingly. I suppose that's "winning" for them.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Ukrainian money laundering of US taxpayer dollars is going smashingly. I suppose that's "winning" for them.

It's winning kickback money for Zelensky, Bidens, Kilery, Piglosi, Kerry, Romney, the US Military/INDUSTRIAL Complex, the WEF and CFR for sure.
Has anyone mentioned Zalinkys wife spending 40000 euros in Paris on a three day shopping spree. Where do you think that money came from. Hint U.S. tax dollars. And some can't see truth through the lies. We all should be concerned about our own country. Not a corrupt crap hole. Keep sending support to the Ukraine so more people get killed. Endless wars for monetary gain. Can't have peace talks too much money to lose and corruption to expose.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
Exactly!!! And I'll add this, If you are back Ukraine , You are literally supporting, G Soros, Hill an Bill, Pelosi,Mittens,Klaus Shwab,WEF,NWO, League of Nations Globalism, and complete Gov fuQery , including election fraud,bio weapons, and SELF PROCLAIMED NAZIS,, I mean come the FUQ on ,, ALSO is Angus a John Burns sock puppet,, they both sound stupid as catshit smells
Posted By: hosfly Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/16/22
And while Im logged in, Ill say this , Russia,MEH... take em or leave em BUT,, they had enough balls to kick the world bank out of their country, gaurd their borders, dont promote [bleep] and trans Bull sht, picked up from a massive country break up, and had the sand to stop the cartel known as NATO from coming to their border,like they said they would,,, Hell The US has invaded more countries and killed more People since the cold war has ended than Russia,,, Yall UKTARDS are hard to figure,,
I'm surprised Burns hasn't showed on this thread yet.
Russia could not have won WWII without America. We gave them the following:

400,000 Jeeps and trucks
14,000 airplanes
13,000 tanks
1.5 million blankets
15 million pairs of boots
107,000 tons of cotton
2.7 million tons to petroleum products
4.5 million tons of food.

We also supplied Britian with equipment, as well as the Free French forces.

We were truly the Arsenal of Democracy.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Originally Posted by hosfly
And while Im logged in, Ill say this , Russia,MEH... take em or leave em BUT,, they had enough balls to kick the world bank out of their country, gaurd their borders, dont promote [bleep] and trans Bull sht, picked up from a massive country break up, and had the sand to stop the cartel known as NATO from coming to their border,like they said they would,,, Hell The US has invaded more countries and killed more People since the cold war has ended than Russia,,, Yall UKTARDS are hard to figure,,

Amen. Inconvenient truths.
There is still room on da bus!

Y’all Putin pufters better jump ship and pick a winner.

B4 Putin pitches da towel!

Huh Jäegermeister?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
All you "kill the Russkies!" boomers should just go hide under your desks.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

An example :

It ain’t purfect…….

I don’t.

Thanks

I don't give a flying fûck about NATO. We've propped them up on the backs of the US taxpayer long enough.

Careful what you wish for, as much handwringing as some do over Putin, what replaces him could very well be worse.

The ukraine would never invade the US, but our corruptocrats use them to launder their money. I'd say that's a pretty big threat.

Beliefs are just that. Some believe there is no God, some believe you need a pedo to carry your prayers to Mary in order for them to be heard. Some believe you'll get your own planet if you make enough children here on earth.

I believe the only way to save the US is to divest ourselves of foreign entanglements and focus our efforts and resources here at home taking care of our own people.
Well fuggin said!!!
Exactly!!! And I'll add this, If you are back Ukraine , You are literally supporting, G Soros, Hill an Bill, Pelosi,Mittens,Klaus Shwab,WEF,NWO, League of Nations Globalism, and complete Gov fuQery , including election fraud,bio weapons, and SELF PROCLAIMED NAZIS,, I mean come the FUQ on ,, ALSO is Angus a John Burns sock puppet,, they both sound stupid as catshit smells
Chit, should have known he was with burns. Makes more sense now. Also love his little rainbow avatar lmao
Posted By: Hastings Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Tell "em
There is still room on da bus!

Y’all Putin pufters better jump ship and pick a winner.

B4 Putin pitches da towel!

Huh Jäegermeister?
Love your rainbow avatar. Great fit for you
hundreds of thousands? lol

saad how dumb and misinformed Americans are now.

we ve sent over 150 billions and most of that has been stolen while half of Americans live pay check to pay check

Why? It isn’t 1950.

Happy ending.

^^^^^

It's winning kickback money for Zelensky, Bidens, Kilery, Piglosi, Kerry, Romney, the US Military/INDUSTRIAL Complex, the WEF and CFR for sure.
Exactly. All the usual suspects pushing the war are loving how clean and soft their money is once it comes out of Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

400,000 Jeeps and trucks
14,000 airplanes
13,000 tanks
1.5 million blankets
107,000 tons of cotton

And the British are the only ones that paid us back if it's even true that they did. We should have stayed out of WW2. Germany would not have declared war on us if we hadn't already effectively been making war on them. Same as we are now making war on Russia.

Our participation in WW2 left half the world under communist domination

Utter BS

Russia was bent on expanding the Soviet Empire and grabbed the free countries of eastern Europe. They felt empowered and emboldened, and they decided to just take territories they wanted. It was Truman's and especially Churchill's fault that Russia used belligerence to grab nations of eastern Europe. Truman was a short-man idiot, and Churchill wanted Russia to help them restore some of the lost British Empire. Churchill got private assurances from Stalin that Russia wouldn't interfere with England's regaining the Empire. Russia figured the West would push back, but it pissed down it's collective leg and opened the door for Stalin, much like it did for Hitler in 1939.

As to the vaunted Minsk Accord, it was the Russian backed Donetsk separatists who violated the accord when they attacked and took Donetsk International Airport. After that all bets were off, and the Accord was trash.

The USSR eventually would have worn out the Wehrmacht. By the time we entered the war, Hitler had lost his opportunity for a decisive victory. It would have taken a couple years longer. Stalin had a formal plan implemented to run all the way to the Iberian Peninsula even when we were in the war. But he cancelled them the day we tested the bomb at White Sands. If we weren't in the war, all of Western and Central Europe would have been Soviet. The USSR would have had half of the richest continent of more resources to exploit. If we weren't in the war, we wouldn't have engaged int he most-expensive operation in U.S. history--the Manhattan Project. Russia would have had the bomb first, and we would have become their vassal.
I watched a docu the other day about Stalin wanting Yugoslavia, where Tito resisted long enough until USA helped him out. Stalin died soon after.

Don't suppose POS recalls that and is why POS is supporting Ukraine? POS probably don't recall much of anything except ice cream and little girls hair.
They lost a lot of tanks and vehicles in Ukraine, mostly due to poor maintenance.

Yep.

Lol.
I believe whatever the news tells me! They would never lie!
The US is expanding training for Ukraine troops in Germany. Presently training 500 Ukraine troops per month and with a significant increase to follow.

Much of the training will be directed at the use of high tech weapon systems. Other training will center on special ops.

Reuters, AP

400,000 Jeeps and trucks
14,000 airplanes
13,000 tanks
1.5 million blankets
107,000 tons of cotton

And the British are the only ones that paid us back if it's even true that they did. We should have stayed out of WW2. Germany would not have declared war on us if we hadn't already effectively been making war on them. Same as we are now making war on Russia.

Good grief, Hastings.
Hastings needs mo cookies.
Russia isn't robbing US coffers. Ukraine isn't robbing US taxpayers. The people getting wealthy off of this supposed conflict are the same people fomenting it, and the people paying for it are again just citizens who want to live their lives in peace.

Exactly. All the usual suspects pushing the war are loving how clean and soft their money is once it comes out of Ukraine.

Bingo.
Disdain from Houston and Angus is much appreciated. Would not want them to upvote my thoughts on this subject.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

400,000 Jeeps and trucks
14,000 airplanes
13,000 tanks
1.5 million blankets
107,000 tons of cotton

Good grief, Hastings.

Can you suck enough dick to satisfy yourself and your husband?
Disdain from Houston and Angus is much appreciated. Would not want them to upvote my thoughts on this subject.

No disdain, Simply marveling at your recollection of the history of that era.

Forgive me for disagreeing with your recollection and your short essay on that time frame in history.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

No disdain, Simply marveling at your recollection of the history of that era.

Forgive me for disagreeing with your recollection and your short essay on that time frame in history.

Of course, you should recollect that you thought Zero and the Bidet would bring America together.
Posted By: skeen Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][img]
Jäegermeister

Seems u B

Wanting it tore apart

More than most

Merry Christmas
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Were they ever?
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
I thoroughly enjoy when people think Biden/Putin/Zelensky is in charge…

Wake Up!
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][img]

Frogsnacks O'Hoolihan.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Those who argue that we should stop helping Ukraine are making arguments that sound, in some cases, similar to arguments the West made in 1938 about why the West should not help Czechoslovakia defend itself against Hitler.

At the time, Churchill said, "You have got shame. You will get war."

And at least the Ukrainians are willing to fight for their country, unlike the bums in South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Those who argue that we should stop helping Ukraine are making arguments that sound, in some cases, similar to arguments the West made in 1938 about why the West should not help Czechoslovakia defend itself against Hitler.

And at least the Ukrainians are willing to fight for their country, unlike the bums in South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Holy schit.

No wonder you catch so much grief here.
Posted By: Jason280 Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
[quote=Hastings]

The USSR eventually would have worn out the Wehrmacht. By the time we entered the war, Hitler had lost his opportunity for a decisive victory. It would have taken a couple years longer. Stalin had a formal plan implemented to run all the way to the Iberian Peninsula even when we were in the war. But he cancelled them the day we tested the bomb at White Sands. If we weren't in the war, all of Western and Central Europe would have been Soviet. The USSR would have had half of the richest continent of more resources to exploit. .

If Hitler hadn't been such a murderous megalomaniac, he could have almost certainly defeated the Soviets by 1942. First and foremost, he has to to keep Japan from provoking the US. He should have convinced the Japanese that everything they needed could have been supplied through conquered territories in the east....including ore and oil. Secondly, he should have completely destroyed the BEF at Dunkirk in 1940, forcing the British to sue for a negotiated peace. Taking Britain out of the war means a significant portion of the German Luftwaffe can be redeployed to the eastern front, as well as a considerable number of armor and mechanized forces (not to mention the manpower, as well as the logistics of a single vs two front war). While invading the Soviets, the Germans have to move through as a liberating army (instead of murdering and raping their way East)....Ukrainians would have definitely joined arms against Stalin. Simultaneously, Hitler needs Japan to open a second front against the Soviets....Japan in the 40's was possibly one of the most anti-communist countries in the world. The amount of resources the Japanese committed against the US would have been a huge threat to the Soviets, and there is little chance Stalin could have defeated both in 1941...especially without Lend Lease from the US.

Most people don't realize how "isolationist" the US was in 1940-1941, and it took Pearl Harbor to change it....most US citizens (and politicians) wanted nothing to do with a war in Europe. Same can be said about The UK. WW1 was still fresh in the minds of the nation, and most wanted to avoid a protracted conflict.

If we weren't in the war, we wouldn't have engaged int he most-expensive operation in U.S. history--the Manhattan Project. Russia would have had the bomb first, and we would have become their vassal.

The US spent more on the B-29 program ($3 billion) than the Manhattan Project ($1.9b). Furthermore, a significant part of Russia's atomic development depended on espionage from the US program. That being said, even if the Soviets had developed atomic weapons first, how would that have made the US a communist vassal state?

Not real sure why GB, France, and the USA got mixed up in that WW2 fracas. Would Germany have been any worse than the Soviet Union? We will never know. I know our family lost some of the boys born in the 1890s and 1915-25 range fighting in foreign wars. I remember the grief of my great aunts and my grandmother. My father obviously had PTSD now that I know what it is.

And not one time was the USA threatened with invasion or even attack if we would have just stayed neutral.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22

400,000 Jeeps and trucks
14,000 airplanes
13,000 tanks
1.5 million blankets
107,000 tons of cotton

Don't forget Lend Lease aid to Chiang Kai Shek's Nationalist Chinese which ended up going to corrupt war lords and crooked landlords. And no, the Brits never paid us back. The Finns were the only country to pay us back.

Hitler - AshkeNAZI Jew. - NAZI (It's a clue)

Azov - AshkeNAZI Jew - Kenites, Cananites, descendants of Cain, the evil Khazarian Mafia, who killed off the King of Prussia and then Cromwell and took over the Bank of England and viola the owners of the Federal Reserve and Central Banks and your ass.

The Vipers, the Monechangers (Banksters) JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple and who Crucified Christ 3 days later.

Think Vindeman, Yovanovitch, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Schietfy, Nadless, Schumer, Kurt Waldheim (Sec Gen of UN) Zuckerberg, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bezos, UN head, WEF, CFR, Illuminati,....False Jews

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dumbassed Angus', Houston_2, Gayghost, Sickermore, Lostinhell, Gooschiett and Funkybones Heros.

This is wrong on so many fronts and an awful comparison

The USSR eventually would have worn out the Wehrmacht. By the time we entered the war, Hitler had lost his opportunity for a decisive victory. It would have taken a couple years longer. Stalin had a formal plan implemented to run all the way to the Iberian Peninsula even when we were in the war. But he cancelled them the day we tested the bomb at White Sands. If we weren't in the war, all of Western and Central Europe would have been Soviet. The USSR would have had half of the richest continent of more resources to exploit. If we weren't in the war, we wouldn't have engaged int he most-expensive operation in U.S. history--the Manhattan Project. Russia would have had the bomb first, and we would have become their vassal.

Socialist Hastings' rose colored glasses of historical retrospect are foggy.

Need cleaning with a cotton cloth born from American farmers and a cleaning agent produced by American factories.

Sheesh. Fugkin commies.

This is wrong on so many fronts and an awful comparison

Yep. He has it completely bassackward. A successful seduction by the MSM.

Now the AshkeNAZI Jews are set to move their next Ukraine to Africa. Hey, they need our money.

Because Putin is cutting the head off the Snake (Satan) in Ukraine. Africa needs leaders bought and Dominion Voting machines.

Posted By: rainshot Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Hitler was not only a melomaniac he was a meth addict as was most of his army. By the time he invaded Russia he couldn't get out of bed without his shot of morphine. He refused to listen to his generals and paid the price. Chamberlan at Malta allowed Hitler to take the Sudetenland. After that Hitler had a green light to expand his territory. Many people here including FDR were fans of Hitler. Even Lindberg was a big fan. Not unlike the war for independence many Americans wanted to sit back and do nothing. Tojo was actually ruling Japan, not the boy emperor. Both the Nazis and Japanese were brutal and inhumane.
Ukraine has a large contingent of Nazi that are just as brutal as their predecessors. Our proxy war with Russia is just a coverup for the corruption that we've perpetrated over the years. The Russia of today is nowhere near the Russia of Stalin in my opinion. if not, prove me wrong. Where are the bodies? Stalin murdered millions of citizens.
Our own government has been corrupted for many decades. FDR almost managed to enhance the depression indefinitely with his insane monetary policies. Like Woodrow Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin D. was educated in Europe and well-schooled in socialism.
Not long after its inception the FBI was tooled as a benevolent Gestapo and used against anyone in government that would not comply with Hoover's wishes. It's the same for the CIA and all the layers of government military complex Congress created to get around having to actually govern.
This little melee in Ukraine is fixing to cost somebody 120 million a day or so, from here on out. We will foot the bill, I am most certain. Phuque Ukraine!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
This little melee in Ukraine is fixing to cost somebody 120 million a day or so, from here on out. We will foot the bill, I am most certain. Phuque Ukraine!

We are spending the money to justify printing the money to cause unreal inflation to destroy the economy of the nation and take America down.

Why, to starve us into accepting the Nazi World Order Econimic Reset.
Pretty much! Hopefully, with anyone but MLRO/BHO at the helm of their order!

Posted By: Northman Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Interview of a Russian "conscript" from prison...

So, he gets a meal with meat for that. He's almost as believable as Zero and Kilery and your POS Bidet.

So, he gets a meal with meat for that.

Some people just believe what they want to believe. Like PT said, there's a sucker born every what?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Gaylensky made Orthodox Russian religions illegal.

Now, he's seizing all of the church assets, and gettin ready ta throw the church leaders in prison.
Posted By: ribka Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
excellent sir!!

Hitler was not only a melomaniac he was a meth addict as was most of his army. By the time he invaded Russia he couldn't get out of bed without his shot of morphine. He refused to listen to his generals and paid the price. Chamberlan at Malta allowed Hitler to take the Sudetenland. After that Hitler had a green light to expand his territory. Many people here including FDR were fans of Hitler. Even Lindberg was a big fan. Not unlike the war for independence many Americans wanted to sit back and do nothing. Tojo was actually ruling Japan, not the boy emperor. Both the Nazis and Japanese were brutal and inhumane.
Ukraine has a large contingent of Nazi that are just as brutal as their predecessors. Our proxy war with Russia is just a coverup for the corruption that we've perpetrated over the years. The Russia of today is nowhere near the Russia of Stalin in my opinion. if not, prove me wrong. Where are the bodies? Stalin murdered millions of citizens.
Our own government has been corrupted for many decades. FDR almost managed to enhance the depression indefinitely with his insane monetary policies. Like Woodrow Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin D. was educated in Europe and well-schooled in socialism.
Not long after its inception the FBI was tooled as a benevolent Gestapo and used against anyone in government that would not comply with Hoover's wishes. It's the same for the CIA and all the layers of government military complex Congress created to get around having to actually govern.

lol. bums. how combat tours do you have beta?
Posted By: efw Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Wouldn’t Ukraine have to have been winning at some point for them to “still” be winning?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Holy schit.

No wonder you catch so much grief here.

hes a virtue signaling beta moron like Tarqueen
It's obvious that what most people "know" about the eeevil Naaahtsies, they learned by watching Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Some people just believe what they want to believe. Like PT said, there's a sucker born every what?

And dumbasses like you and Northmam and Houston_2 believe the Bolshevik Owned MSM, Googlefu, and U Tube.

There is a reason a Q drop put FB, Google, You Tube, etc in Kill Boxes.

They were never "winning".
Are they winning?
The Resident Bidiot has given them more than Russia's annual defense budget.... And is now trying for a multi trillion blank Check....
They are taking us to the cleaners....
How do you win a war that is being fought entirely within your own country? To me that sounds like losing.

If Ukraine were truly winning wouldn’t that require some ability to be taking the war into Russia. That it’s being fought nearly entirely inside of Ukraine tells me that Ukraine is in no position to win anything.
Originally Posted by efw
Wouldn’t Ukraine have to have been winning at some point for them to “still” be winning?
Oh no, just ask the pro-phag [bleep] in here. They love zelensky and ukraine. We have to have somewhere for the pukes they voted for to wash their money
Wait i get it now. You guys hate russia so much because they actually have morals and are against glorifying queers and trannys. Makes perfect sense
How do you win a war that is being fought entirely within your own country? To me that sounds like losing.

If Ukraine were truly winning wouldn’t that require some ability to be taking the war into Russia. That it’s being fought nearly entirely inside of Ukraine tells me that Ukraine is in no position to win anything.
Youre making too much sense here

And dumbasses like you and Northmam and Houston_2 believe the Bolshevik Owned MSM, Googlefu, and U Tube.

JagTX I was referring to the post by NMan
Posted By: hosfly Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Actually,,they are both winning,, Ukraine is getting Billions from the US and Europe, will NEVER pay it back, And Russia is winning by bringing the US to its knees, by bleeding her dry,, In the end Ukraine will agree to not go NATO, and we will GET to rebuild their country back better,I mean after all they all speak russian over there just diff dialects,,just like spanish around the world is spoken differently,in the end,theyll get along and we will be broke back better,, Russia will be the power house, Ukraine will sell them grain for fuel, Europe will buy oil for rubles or gold and we will be broke and where the USSR was 30 yr ago,,book it
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22

Reading comprehension must be difficult for you. I was referring to the South Vietnamese, not the American military.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/17/22
Wait i get it now. You guys hate russia so much because they actually have morals and are against glorifying queers and trannys. Makes perfect sense
And control their borders,,,

Reading comprehension must be difficult for you. I was referring to the South Vietnamese, not the American military.

Ok it’s fine. Funny that a weak beta male who has never been in actual combat thinks he would do better in combat than someone from Vietnam who spent 15 years in and around heavy fighting guerille operations. And Vietnam A small third world country that beat the US. If I was a south Vietnamese I sure would never trust the US govt who has thrown every country and it’s citizens that supported us under the bus and left to be tortured and die

The US has one of the worst records on human rights bombing and droning and torturing civilians in the world ;certainly much worse than modern day Russia
Actually,,they are both winning,, Ukraine is getting Billions from the US and Europe, will NEVER pay it back, And Russia is winning by bringing the US to its knees, by bleeding her dry,, In the end Ukraine will agree to not go NATO, and we will GET to rebuild their country back better,I mean after all they all speak russian over there just diff dialects,,just like spanish around the world is spoken differently,in the end,theyll get along and we will be broke back better,, Russia will be the power house, Ukraine will sell them grain for fuel, Europe will buy oil for rubles or gold and we will be broke and where the USSR was 30 yr ago,,book it
Spot on my friend!

JagTX I was referring to the post by NMan

Thanks, TM, sorry about that. Please forgive.
Who cares? We need to stand down.
When did Congress vote to declare war on Russia via/Ukraine???????

https://amgreatness.com/2022/12/13/when-did-congress-vote-to-go-to-war-with-russia/

"With each passing day, week, and month, the United States is being drawn closer to direct military conflict with Russia. We’re already engaged in a proxy war, and we are now tempting the dogs of war to slip off the leash well beyond our ability to control them. This is both extremely dangerous and foolish. And it’s being done without the full knowledge and support of the American people."
Posted By: Hastings Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/18/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
When did Congress vote to declare war on Russia via/Ukraine???????

https://amgreatness.com/2022/12/13/when-did-congress-vote-to-go-to-war-with-russia/

"With each passing day, week, and month, the United States is being drawn closer to direct military conflict with Russia. We’re already engaged in a proxy war, and we are now tempting the dogs of war to slip off the leash well beyond our ability to control them. This is both extremely dangerous and foolish. And it’s being done without the full knowledge and support of the American people."
We have been looking for trouble with Russia. We just might be getting ready to find it. How in God's name have we been stupid enough to get mixed up in a European war?

All over 2 nasty countries fighting a border war and we picked the nastiest side.

If Russia gets desperate enough to decide to stop us from arming their enemy they only have to succeed in delivering one weapon.
Now that it's winter, we should launch an immediate and full-scale invasion of Russia. Go "all in." Those never fail.
Now that it's winter, we should launch an immediate and full-scale invasion of Russia. Go "all in." Those never fail.

Yeah, ask Herr Adolf and the French Grande Armee how that worked out wink
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yeah, ask Herr Adolf and the French Grande Armee how that worked out wink
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!"
Posted By: akrange Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/18/22
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

No Bucky Boy ..

The Show must Go On ..

Till Death Du US Part ..
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

No Bucky Boy ..

The Show must Go On ..

Till Death Du US Part ..
Strikingly wise words.
Posted By: Switch Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/19/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

An example :

It ain’t purfect…….

I don’t.

Thanks

THIS ^^^^^
Posted By: BCBH Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/20/22
LOL The "Ukrainian Nazis" are visiting and welcomed to Israel. Looks like a bunch of you fell for another jewish trick lol.

"Ukraine's Azov Regiment visits Israel: 'Mariupol is our Masada'
Azov officer Ilya Samoilenko, one of the defenders of the Azovstal steelworks in Mariupol, led the delegation to Israel."

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-725351
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/20/22
Originally Posted by BCBH
LOL The "Ukrainian Nazis" are visiting and welcomed to Israel. Looks like a bunch of you fell for another jewish trick lol.

"Ukraine's Azov Regiment visits Israel: 'Mariupol is our Masada'
Azov officer Ilya Samoilenko, one of the defenders of the Azovstal steelworks in Mariupol, led the delegation to Israel."

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-725351

ThE NAZIs killed six million Jews. Here in the West with our heavily Jewish media, someone can’t be a NAZI if he doesn’t hate Jews.

In Russia they view things a bit differently. They hardly even notice the six million Jews as opposed to the 20 million (or more) Russians killed by the NAZIs. That figure includes at least three million Russian POWs killed in the camps just like the Jews were.

The Jews and many in the West seem to think Hitler invaded Russia to kill more Jews. The Russians tend to think that he invaded Russia and killed whomever he found there because he wanted the land for Germans and he considered the Slavs to be nearly subhuman.

The modern Jews can’t tolerate a people or society who were as low or lower than they were in the NAZI pecking order.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Is Ukraine still winning? - 12/20/22
The Russian ruble has lost a lot of value lately. Hoping that is not a bad sign for Russia but suspecting it is.

After all they are fighting the combined weight of Western Europe and the USA and the central banks.

Just as Cato constantly raged "Carthage must be destroyed" the New World Order oligarchy is constantly saying ''Russia must be destroyed". If the resource and armament wealthy country of Russia cannot be brought to heel the NWO cannot go forward.

Russia realized what was going on and decided to fight before NATO was installed right on its western border. If Russia goes down China and India will fold.

Trump was put out of office by open fraud because he wasn't a NWO man and would never have gone to war to support the banks. The feeble minded Joe signs whatever he is told to.
© 24hourcampfire