Home
Title says it all.

Hannity testified under oath that he did not believe for one second that the 2020 election was stolen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...believe-one-second-2020-election-stolen/

Funny schit right there.
He's a dumbass

And I used to watch him every night ............
POS just threw Trump under the bus, didn't he.
I can’t stand him and never thought much of him. What people fail to realize is that he’s a talk show host just like Jerry Springer or Oprah or Merv Griffin etc.

He cares about ratings and money…..he is not a vocal, conservative moral authority nor is he a journalist, he is a TV personality that follows the money not the morality.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I can’t stand him and never thought much of him. What people fail to realize is that he’s a talk show host just like Jerry Springer or Oprah or Merv Griffin etc.

He cares about ratings and money…..he is not a vocal, conservative moral authority nor is he a journalist, he is a TV personality that follows the money not the morality.
This. Never liked the guy. I've been very familiar with him since the old days (early 1990s) when he was the occasional fill in radio show host for Bob Grant in New York. I was a huge fan of Bob Grant's.
Of course, the only stolen elections are when the democrat loses, right, Sean?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Title says it all.

Hannity testified under oath that he did not believe for one second that the 2020 election was stolen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...believe-one-second-2020-election-stolen/

Funny schit right there.

Stupid p**** sumbich.
I used to listen to him, but got a gutfull six or eight years ago...always letting leftists lie their asses off on his show without calling them on it.

He's just another establishment loser.
As soon as I heard his spineless description of Jan 6, I fired him and never turned it on again

This.

I've never thought him anything more than a rabble rouser with a memorized schtick. My fear is that stupid sumbich igniting a fire in some moron to go out and hurt somebody, giving the marxists years of copy and leverage.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I used to listen to him, but got a gutfull six or eight years ago...always letting leftists lie their asses off on his show without calling them on it.

He's just another establishment loser.

Yep.
I quit listening to him a few years back. In the beginning I liked him, but eventually he started to grate on my nerves. Just came across as a big phoney.
Boy oh boy, do I miss the days of Rush❗❗❗
He is free to join the other side. Perhaps he would like to spend more time with his buddy and American traitor, Lindsey Graham.
But he's proficient in the use of firearms, knows 16 martial arts and was born a poor black child.
Trump throws everybody under the bus. Why would his deciples be any different?
Originally Posted by MPat70
I quit listening to him a few years back. In the beginning I liked him, but eventually he started to grate on my nerves. Just came across as a big phoney.
Boy oh boy, do I miss the days of Rush❗❗❗

"Boy oh boy, do I miss the days of Rush". True that!^^^
…and worked construction.
So Hannity won’t save us?
Hannity is a penis wrinkle. Not even a whole dick.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Hannity is a penis wrinkle. Not even a whole dick.

Very surprised that after all of his "Blowing Hard" commentary, that he would reverse course.

I never did like his high opinion of himself, which he expresses in every 20 minute long winded monolog.

Guess when it comes to potentially getting into trouble, he is a little mouse.

And NO, you can't "Unpeel an Onion"!

WOW!
Fuqk that dude, I'm just pissed that he's bangin' that hot ass ho Ainsley Earhardt.
Sean Hannity has earned a lump of coal in his Christmas stocking FOREVER
Fugg hannity. Hes a bitchass rino. They can all rot in hell
Originally Posted by navlav8r
…and worked construction.
Don’t forget the pos washed dishes and his family was good cops.
They got the same thing on Him as they got on Ms. Lindsay..

They got the same thing on Hannity, Ms. Lindsay as they got on Kevin Kommiefornia..

Hannity is Damaged Goods ..

Like the Boy Scouts..

Now their Rump Rangers ..
Hannity has always been a Schitbird.
But but he’s not a republican. He’s a bonified coinsoivitive.

Yep

In my mid-20s I had a couple years where I liked him but haven’t in about 15-20.

Came to see him as a cynical shyster who was happy to grift on conservative laments when Reps were losers and then saw that he came to enjoy keeping it that way
Originally Posted by efw
Yep

In my mid-20s I had a couple years where I liked him but haven’t in about 15-20.

Came to see him as a cynical shyster who was happy to grift on conservative laments when Reps were losers and then saw that he came to enjoy keeping it that way

Great analogy!
Why should you care? All the media is the baggage
Originally Posted by mirage243
Fuqk that dude, I'm just pissed that he's bangin' that hot ass ho Ainsley Earhardt.
She may be somewhat hot but she is a dumb as fugk airhead. Not that it matters though I guess.
Originally Posted by Yoder409
He's a dumbass

And I used to watch him every night ............
I gave up on that blowhard about five years ago.. I haven't watched since..
Originally Posted by rainshot
But but he’s not a republican. He’s a bonified coinsoivitive.

He’s a N/E Yankee who use to wash tables and Suck His Toe for a Quarter..

If your watch’n Hennity you need to be in a Shelter..
Originally Posted by ltppowell
But he's proficient in the use of firearms, knows 16 martial arts and was born a poor black child.
All my friends say when they want to buy a gun, hey hannity what kind of gun should I buy. Yeah right!
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Dear God, please reincarnate Rush quickly.

Devil, you may have Hannity...

Navin Hannity
While Tucker Carlson was going after Hunter Biden on TV, privately he was messaging Hunter Biden, asking if he could help getting his child into Hunter Bidens previous club in college.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...
I only listened to him a couple times. He is just as bad as that twat racheal madcow. I listened to her one time for about 15 minutes. That was enough.
I’m just a retired farmer but I can still smell bullshit. Edk
He's only slightly more intelligent than AOC.
Originally Posted by Northman
While Tucker Carlson was going after Hunter Biden on TV, privately he was messaging Hunter Biden, asking if he could help getting his child into Hunter Bidens previous club in college.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

lying sack of schit as usual. That was in 2014. He started going after Hunter 2021.
Let me interrupt you Hannity. What a putz. never could stand that twerp.
How would he know anyway? Did he have his staff do an investigation?
Way past his prime. Can't stand to listen to him now. Same ol junk, night after night.
lmao

Most of yall clung to every word that douche belted out from his loud piehole every night

🤣
He's intimidating. He knows the martial arts you know.
I stopped paying attention to Hannity long ago. It appears it was a good decision on my part. I will tune into Watter and Carlson occasionally and on several occasions, I listen to The Faulkner report and the 5. I know there are some really good reporters on Fox and I tend to listen to them on satellite radio. I include Maria Barteromo, Stu Varney and Larry Kudlow.

But, not Hannity.

kwg
I quit Fox a year or two ago.
Lol...everyone wanted to kick my ass a few years ago for pointing this out to you

But then again, you wanted me to donate to Glenn Beck because he was going blind too.
Megan Kelly interviewed some folks billed as "The Duggars" the Friday night before she disgraced herself during the first presidential debate in 2016. I said to myself, that's not news.

I/ve not watched Fox News since that so called debate of 2016.

Never listend to Hannity on the radio.

After Rush passed I listend to talk radio for about a week.

Since then I read to stay abreast.

Even that, everyone has an agenda.

Best to remember they are all getting paid to put buts in the seats.

ya!

GWB
Lol...everyone wanted to kick my ass a few years ago for pointing this out to you

But then again, you wanted me to donate to Glenn Beck because he was going blind too.

Nobody wanted to kick your ass, cause nobody gives a fuqk what you think. You're credibility here is long gone.

Glenn Beck is another weak-sister wannabe fraud.
I can't understand how Fox is able to sell advertising with anything Hannity does? I still watch You Tube clips of Tucker from time to time but they paste Hannity clips promoting himself at the end of some of those... I have about sprained a finger clicking pause more than once.
I watched him once in a while until he started promoting the JAB. NO MAS !!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire