Home
I knew the All Summer Long beat was a ripoff of Werewolves of London, but never made the connection to Sweet Home Alabama.

I never made the connection either.
Cmon man

You been under a rock??? lol

I was in MRI tunnel Thursday, first few licks came on and I oh hell yea some Ed King. …ahhh focuk,,,nope it was that kid rock abortion

Even tho I like KR, I hate that one song

Welcome To Alabama, the state line says- Sweet Home Alabama.

It don’t say “blah blah blah summer time in northern Michigan’ JFC 🤦🏻
Gawd I hate this place sometimes

bang my head thru a block wall

Like dumbfukks living 78 years never had a Dr Pepper or heard of Foghat.
KidRock used to be a wannabee rapper, stealing other music is what they do..
Originally Posted by slumlord

I stopped drinking kids drinks 45 years ago.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

I stopped drinking kids drinks 45 years ago.
You should have your water tested for heavy metals.
Who is this Leonard?
G,C, & D. Mix n Match. Speed up the tempo, slow it down. Somewhere along the line the tunes begin to cross over. Like Mexican food it’s the same components just arranged differently.
Originally Posted by shootem
G,C, & D. Mix n Match. Speed up the tempo, slow it down. Somewhere along the line the tunes begin to cross over. Like Mexican food it’s the same components just arranged differently.
Yep, lots of different ways to make scrambled eggs, but when it’s all said and done… it’s still just scrambled eggs! laugh
Never made the connection??!! Have you heard the song?
No B flat?
yes to both ..
Somebody been living under a rock.
And not kid rock
It wouldn't surprise me. I remember when I heard the, "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again" and "Ghost Riders In the Sky" were the same song with the tempo being the big difference. Even some of the classics are rip offs of folk songs. The March of the Caucasion Chief by Kachatorian or however the hell you spell his name was a rip off of an Armenian folk song. I used to date a couple of Armenian girls way back when and it was an interesting time. But sometimes they'd play recordings of their folk song and when I recognized the "March"I commented and they told me the story. I used to know of a couple of others but my memory banks are slowly fading out.
PJ
He gives reference to Sweet Home Alabama in the song ya'll....

Isn't this a 15/17 year old song....
Just try to say you don’t like Kid Rock’s All Summer Long…I dare ya ! grin
Three chords and the truth.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
No B flat?

Yeah, it’ll fit in most nights. Somewhere between the cork and the bottle bottom.
© 24hourcampfire