Home
Cargill is correct. A plain reading of the statutory language, paired with close consideration of the mechanics of a semi-automatic firearm, reveals that a bump stock is excluded from the technical definition of "machinegun" set forth in the Gun Control Act and National Firearms Act."

United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
January 6th, 2023

Bwaa haa haa.... Now how long before it's struck down nationwide?
Lol, now the ATF can be sued for violating civil rights and replace any BS that people destroyed because they were to they had to.

Fuqk these people.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, now the ATF can be sued for violating civil rights and replace any BS that people destroyed because they were to they had to.

Fuqk these people.

BS, Nothing is being done. wink
Yeah I doubt the government will be reimbursing anyone for their bumpstocks or anything else for that matter!
I don’t have the slightest urge to own one, but I will rejoice every time gov’t overreach is struck down.
Wizard gets whizzed on, again.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I don’t have the slightest urge to own one, but I will rejoice every time gov’t overreach is struck down.

Amen on that.
As long as there are shoelaces and belt loops, what's the advantage to having a bump stock- - - - -other than keeping the gunsmiths busy fixing damaged rifles? Glad the ruling was made, but the whole concept sounds like a solution in search of a problem!
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Amen on that.
I'll join the congregation, on this one!
Good deal.

Fuqk these people.

Heartily and often.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Yeah I doubt the government will be reimbursing anyone for their bumpstocks or anything else for that matter!

They only take.
<this space reserved for burns>
<this space reserved for dropping kyle lambs name>
It was a stupid ban anyway. You can get the same effect with a stick and a rubber band.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Fuqk these people.

BS, Nothing is being done. wink

Nor will anything BE done!

^^^^THIS!!!^^^^

I guess if you can afford the ammo. 👍 I can't.

My position is to repeal the GCA '34 and any gun law passed since then.
Read the GCA '68.
It's almost word for word the law Hitler passed in 1938 in Germany.

While we're at it, reinstate the "gold standard"!
Reissue 90% silver coins and gold and silver certificates.
How about a cash only society. That'd stop lot'sa phone scams.

Oh yeah!

"... Cargill is correct. A plain reading of the statutory language, paired with close consideration of the mechanics of a semi-automatic firearm, reveals that a bump stock is excluded from the technical definition of "machinegun" set forth in the Gun Control Act and National Firearms Act." ..."

^^^^This too!^^^^
© 24hourcampfire