Home
Is it easier to win in colder states, where you hit room temp quicker? Though Alaska probably has a disadvantage with fewer candidates.
Your premise is 100% wrong. You hit room temperature sooner in warm states. Thermodynamics, delta T and all that.
Wannabebwana;
Good afternoon my friend to the east, I trust you're getting decent weather out in your part of Ontario this second Sunday of the year.

It would appear that the answer to your question might be yes as it pertains to our side of the medicine line, which frankly surprised me a wee bit seeing as how the legacy media likes to tell me the streets are running red down in Vancouver.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/433691/homicide-rate-in-canada-by-metropolitan-area/#:~:text=This%20statistic%20shows%20the%20homicide,per%20100%2C000%20population%20in%20Canada.

Now for sure this is data from 2021 and it might have changed somewhat in 2022, but the colder population centers are in the lead aren't they?

Strange, I'd have put money on that not being the case and as it appears would have been wrong yet again and lost money - yet again. wink

At least I'm consistent in my being wrong, there is some comfort in that - though it is, dare I say - cold comfort indeed. grin

Best to you all this year sir.

Dwayne
No. If you happen to die in Deflave's back yard, where it is always 98.6 degrees, you are already at room temp.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Is it easier to win in colder states, where you hit room temp quicker? Though Alaska probably has a disadvantage with fewer candidates.
Ambient temperature challenge, perhaps. Depends on specific venue - inside room, heated garage, unheated garage, outdoors, etc.

Room temperature encompasses a much smaller range.
© 24hourcampfire