Home
Posted By: Birdwatcher Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Seven year old girl.... šŸ˜”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ies-mauled-death-neighbors-pit-bull.html
Pits need to be extinct.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Pit bulls need a job, such as a catch dog on hogs and locked up tight when not working. They are terriers which means they are born killers
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Certainly a shame a life lost so young and a preventable tragedy. God bless the little victim and her family. Like JWP said, pit bulls area of limited use, though I would never own one.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
If you own a dog that kills an innocent person such as this little girl, YOU are tried for first degree murder.

Drag 20 year old Lopez behind a truck for a mile to show what happens to irresponsible little gangsa punks.

95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something. I've seen this stuff numerous times and no one ever has a pocket knife/pistol, society full of girly males.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Where are the usual apologists for the breed?
I call pitbulls "kid thrashers", pretty much all they do. They should all be euthanized.
Originally Posted by bluefish

Probably draping another chain on their pity to get dem swol
Posted By: rainshot Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Such a shame. hope they prosecute the boy for letting that thing roam around.
Posted By: Caplock Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Drag him to the nearest hog farm and throw him in.
Plain and simple to me. Pit pulls are just not worth the risk.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If you own a dog that kills an innocent person such as this little girl, YOU are tried for first degree murder.

Drag 20 year old Lopez behind a truck for a mile to show what happens to irresponsible little gangsa punks.

95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something. I've seen this stuff numerous times and no one ever has a pocket knife/pistol, society full of girly males.
This. I'm all for freedom so I wouldnt say to ban the damn things. I just prefer that if youre dumb enough to own one and it gets out and kills/harms someone, your ass pays the price. Pretty simple
"95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something."

I bet you are quoting them Mike. "OMG do something." And if it was a female she shrieked and screamed.
Month or so ago a pack link to story. of pits attacked a lineman in MS.

Lucky for him the neighbor to the house he was working at was a retired nurse.

Guy at the house he was working at, was home. Came out with a gun. Shot 1 dog.

He was airlifted.

Lucky those folks were there to help him.

I think the owner was charged for letting them run wild.
Posted By: boatboy Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Plain and simple to me. Pit pulls are just not worth the risk.
agreed

Send the all to Hornady for ballistic testing
Hank
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"95% chance that whoever found the little girl being mauled didn't have anything whatsoever to stop the mauling, >> phone OMG OMG "somebody" do something."

I bet you are quoting them Mike. "OMG do something." And if it was a female she shrieked and screamed.

I remember hearing a 911 call, mother - ''help help the dog is killing my daughter'' 911OP [operator] ''we've got someone on the way'' '' you've got to get the dog off of her'' I CAN'T. Screams, crying oh-no omg oh-no crying,, 911op '' you've got to get the dog off of her, do you have a knife of something?''. A slow answer > no. You could hear the dog swinging the little girl making the popping slapping sounds while the woman cried and begged the 911op for help.
Weak useless lame people abound in this country and it's getting worse at a fast pace.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Pits need to be extinct.

Status symbols in the hood down here.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Ban assault dogs.....

Letā€™s not fall for leftest style policy making based on emotions. We shouldnā€™t restrict a persons right to own certain dogs. We should hold owners FULLY responsible for their dogs actions. Both criminally and in civil court.

In a perfect world this would work. But today they will not hold people accountable .
Posted By: dale06 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by gunchamp

This. I'm all for freedom so I wouldnt say to ban the damn things. I just prefer that if youre dumb enough to own one and it gets out and kills/harms someone, your ass pays the price. Pretty simple

That doesnā€™t help the person thatā€™s mauled to death, or has their face removed. Kill all the pits and then thereā€™s no need to prosecute some idiot that owns a pit.
Posted By: Dp1975 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Doesnā€™t really say but Iā€™m betting the little girl was outside alone. I wouldnā€™t let a 15 year old roam around outside in east Baton Rouge in the daytime. The whole freakin place is a trashy dump and an embarrassment to the state. You telling me the ā€œrelativesā€ didnā€™t know they had a freakin pit Bull living next door? No fence, so what the pit was invisible? These stupid white trash MF on both sides of the attack. The guy doesnā€™t need a dog and the hood rat bitā‚¬h donā€™t need a 7 year old.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by bluefish
Probably at the Dog Pound busy ā€˜rescuingā€™ another harmless ā€œlab mixā€
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Doesnā€™t really say but Iā€™m betting the little girl was outside alone. I wouldnā€™t let a 15 year old roam around outside in east Baton Rouge in the daytime. The whole freakin place is a trashy dump and an embarrassment to the state. You telling me the ā€œrelativesā€ didnā€™t know they had a freakin pit Bull living next door? No fence, so what the pit was invisible? These stupid white trash MF on both sides of the attack. The guy doesnā€™t need a dog and the hood rat bitā‚¬h donā€™t need a 7 year old.

Baton Rouge holds top honors as the trashiest craphole I've ever been to.
Dated a woman who went to college [collage smile ] there. Visited her there twice, both times someone tried to break into my truck.
White?, they look hispanic to me, and yes the child was very likely unattended to.

I was shaking my head a while back, saw two little boys 7 8 9? years old and a little girl about 3 playing outside. The boys were probably in charge of the little girl, no adults in sight. The tiny little girl was about three feet tall trying to ride one of the razor skate things. I was riding my bike making laps around a big shopping center. Next lap the little girl is up the road around the corner on another road about 100 yards from home by herself. I verbally led her down where the boys were and told them to watch her. Anyway some ''parents'' are absolutely pathetic, not making judgement on the people in the article - just making an observation.
How many people have to get killed or mauled before something is done. These dogs are lethal weapons, hold the GD owner accountable. Once a few of them go to prison for murder or manslaughter, change will come.
Unattended children is an epidemic in Louisiana.
At least once a year thereā€™s some fat white trash bitā‚¬h on tv in a trailer park crying about her ā€œbabyā€ either ran over, kidnapped or dog mauled.
Neck tattoo and cigarette mandatory. Some people donā€™t need kids let alone dogs. Always the same story she/ he was outside playing and it happened. Yeah after dark no fence no supervision [bleep] neighborhood what could go wrong?
Look at homeowners insurance these days with a Pit bull, or any of the aggressive breeds. Crazy expensive if you can get it.

Not that any of these scum bags have it or care about anyone but themselves.
At least once a year thereā€™s some fat white trash bitā‚¬h on tv in a trailer park crying about her ā€œbabyā€ either ran over, kidnapped or dog mauled.
Neck tattoo and cigarette mandatory. Some people donā€™t need kids let alone dogs. Always the same story she/ he was outside playing and it happened. Yeah after dark no fence no supervision [bleep] neighborhood what could go wrong?

Not all of Louisiana. Three cites, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Shreveport.
Want to know what those cities have in common, other than a [bleep] load of pit bulls?

Democrats..............
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
The only good thing about that story is that the owner was charged with a homicide.

If I were that little girl's father he would not be the only one charged with a homicide.

There ought to be a bounty on pit bulls and also on their owners. Justifiable if you kill one of either.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23

You racist POS, does the name Lopez sound like a white trash name to you? As for knowing the next door neighbor had a dog living next door sure they probably knew it. As for the guy needing a dog how the hell would you know? You just said he lived in a high crime neighborhood. As for the "hood rat bitch" not needing a daughter fuq you you jackass. Why not point to the reason Baton Rouge has turned into a hell hole? Start with who runs the city, why laws are not enforced don't blame the people stuck living there. Fuqqing Biden voter.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
The sad thing is in some locales shooting that pit bull mauling a small child will get you arrested for cruelty to an animal plus discharging a firearm within city limits. The system is just too badly screwed up.
PJ

Fuq you again you racist Piece of Schit. Who the fuq do you think you are? Eat schit and die fuqhead. You could care less about that girl, pit bulls or the bad things that happen in poor neighborhoods that are no longer properly serviced by the local authorities, all you want to do is squeal your racist idiotic bullshit. If you haven't noticed it gets dark pretty early this time of year and kids should be able to play in public.
It says someone came to the little girls aid but failed to save her. Why wasn't that person able to kill the dog? I could have easily killed that dog busy biting someone else. All you dog cowards are a big part of the problem. If you are afraid of a dog then you are worthless in any sort of a fight. That said if you airheads feel that banning a dog breed is the solution to the problem then you are just like the leftist scum saying banning guns is the solution to their problem.
Originally Posted by jwp475
Pit bulls need a job, such as a catch dog on hogs and locked up tight when not working. They are terriers which means they are born killers
Exactly. Folks generally don't understand the terrier part of dog breeds. Generally pits are pretty good around people but that terrier side of them needs to he at work to satisfy their prey and aggression drive.

I may incorrect but I believe current the breed responsible for the most dog on human fatalities is now the Cane Corso.
I caught 2 of them running free on my farm, now there like Dinosaurs. extinct
rick300,

Your posts sure have changed lately you don't seem like the same guy.
Wow.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Oh the dog drama........
Posted By: 700LH Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
This is how ALL pit bulls should be post haste

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
...if you airheads feel that banning a dog breed is the solution to the problem then you are just like the leftist scum saying banning guns is the solution to their problem.

Guns don't spontaneously run around the neighborhood attacking children all by thmselves. Pit bulls do. Leftist scum yourself.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by 700LH

Lol, all you have to do is go ask your Doc for a Pit Bull Vaccination.......Protects against all Pit Bull attacks. Recommended by the AMA as part of your regular shot routine.
Jackson Handy: I "love" dogs!
Having said that I have actually been dispatched to maybe 100 dog bite incidents during my working career of 29 years.
NONE of those dog bite investigations held a candle to the damage done to humans (big and small) by the "pit bull" breed.
I agree the pit bulls should NOT be allowed to breed/conceive/give birth anymore!
I have seen the damage done to human flesh by pit bull dogs - and they are NOT worth it.
I have NO idea what sets these pit bulls off on the rare occasions it happens - but again - they are not worth it.
Simply phase them out (neuter and spay them all immediately) in a relatively short time by not allowing them to breed nor for anyone to own a batch of them.
That way no one immediately loses their "beloved pet" and soon this ongoing horror is soon eradicated.
Bottom lone - they are not worth it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wonder what the back-story is here?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Originally Posted by jwp475
Exactly. Folks generally don't understand the terrier part of dog breeds. Generally pits are pretty good around people but that terrier side of them needs to he at work to satisfy their prey and aggression drive.

I may incorrect but I believe current the breed responsible for the most dog on human fatalities is now the Cane Corso.
One of my workers ask me to come over to his sister's house this morning, he is replacing a shower and had a plumbing question. they had one of those Cane Corsos in a kennel in the house, it was barking and growling. First time I've seen one, didn't realize how big they are. I told him if I even think it's going to get out of the kennel I'm going to shoot it. Told him his sister was crazy having that dog around her small children.

Fuq you again you racist Piece of Schit. Who the fuq do you think you are? Eat schit and die fuqhead. You could care less about that girl, pit bulls or the bad things that happen in poor neighborhoods that are no longer properly serviced by the local authorities, all you want to do is squeal your racist idiotic bullshit. If you haven't noticed it gets dark pretty early this time of year and kids should be able to play in public.

Lol fuā‚¬k you you wormy bit-ā‚¬h probably a fuā‚¬King n-igger . And as a matter of fact I am racist I donā€™t like beaners, coons queers or Fa-gs like you either. Unattended kidsā€¦no excuse. Itā€™s dark at 6:30 you dumbass why was a 7yo girl outside alone after dark? I doubt seriously you could fight off a house cat let alone a pit Bull lol. And also Fuā‚¬k you you wormy bitā‚¬h lol

Lol fuā‚¬k you you wormy bit-ā‚¬h probably a fuā‚¬King n-igger . And as a matter of fact I am racist I donā€™t like beaners, coons queers or Fa-gs like you either. In attended kidsā€¦no excuse. Itā€™s dark at 6:30 you dumbass why was a 7yo girl outside alone after dark? I doubt seriously you could fight off a house cat let alone a pit Bull lol. And also Fuā‚¬k you you wormy bitā‚¬h lol

Aww the racist little faqqet Biden voter is triggered, try me you leftist POS.
You tell me how to try you you bitā‚¬h. You in Texas drive your black or beaner ass to La and Iā€™ll show you you bitā‚¬h. Running your C-Um dumpster on a forum ainā€™t gonna do it you C-UNT
Posted By: JeffP Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
I went to a dog training seminar one weekend. 100 pound girl had a cane that was a puppy. Less than a year old and it was being dominant around his food with her and her daughter.

Definitely the wrong dog in the wrong house.
rick300,

Yā€™all need to cut Ol Rick some slack. A friend of mine is a marriage counselor and has been working with ā€œlil Rickā€
His wife has been cheating on him with a n-igger she says because Rick has a micro penis? Ricks Mom is also a dirty w-hore( not sure if thatā€™s relevant but she is a dirty whore) lol
Some local acquaintances use pits for hog hunting, but they're in large pens when not hunting and not household dogs. It's a shame that the breed has been 'corrupted' over the past decades, they're (mostly) not what they were 100 years ago.
[quote=gonehuntin]Some local acquaintances use pits for hog hunting, but they're in large pens when not hunting and not household dogs. It's a shame that the breed has been 'corrupted' over the past decades, they're (mostly) not what they were 100 years ago.[/quote)

Years ago when I was deep into hog hunting we usually kept some bay dogs and pits. I only recently got into Catahoula's. Back then Bluetick hounds were our bay dogs and we had some massive pit crosses, giant dogs. The Blueticks were usually pretty easy to get along with. Those 100 pound pit crosses were not fit for the public. If you acted like you had some sense you had no problems but if you somehow pissed that giant red nosed pit looking dog off you needed to get in your truck and leave. Around us never a problem, wouldn't know how they might act around kids while loose because we never let that happen.
rick300,

So how have I changed when it comes to literally leftist lying racist low lifes? Don't worry I am the same, I never had much patience with blithering idiots and that has thinned some since the idiots installed Biden.
rick300,

Yā€™all need to cut Ol Rick some slack. A friend of mine is a marriage counselor and has been working with ā€œlil Rickā€
His wife has been cheating on him with a n-igger she says because Rick has a micro penis? Ricks Mom is also a dirty w-hore( not sure if thatā€™s relevant but she is a dirty whore) lol

The faqqot posts again! Funny schit too. If you would like you can PM me and we could meet somewhere if you live close enough. You know to hash this out like gentlemen.
You tell me how to try you you bitā‚¬h. You in Texas drive your black or beaner ass to La and Iā€™ll show you you bitā‚¬h. Running your C-Um dumpster on a forum ainā€™t gonna do it you C-UNT

Ooooh a threat. Calling you a racist really trips your racist Biden voting ass out doesn't it, truth hurts I see.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, all you have to do is go ask your Doc for a Pit Bull Vaccination.......Protects against all Pit Bull attacks. Recommended by the AMA as part of your regular shot routine.
Best "shot" for pit bull disease is a properly administered 9mm or equivalent.

Too bad that little girl wasn't 9mm protected.

Those kinda stories make my trigger finger itch.....

DF

Ooooh a threat. Calling you a racist really trips your racist Biden voting ass out doesn't it, truth hurts I see.

You the one that probably voted for Biden. You come to La you C-UNT and Iā€™ll shut that CUM-dumpster you call a mouth permanently. Oh yeah you also a Bitā‚¬h lol
Posted By: killerv Re: Another pit bull mauling - 01/09/23
Hate these things, had two get in the yard a couple weeks ago, my son was out there and and here they come towards him. A scary moment and I was about 100 yards away.

Had to stop using my oldschool country vet, I'd be in there with a lab and there'd be atleast 6 pits waiting to get ears clipped, etc. He started losing a lot of business and finally went way up on the ear clipping to keep that kind of traffic down. Bunch of wife beater wearing rednecks/trailer trash talking pitbull lines with the pit owner next to them.

My sis in law has one they'd shoot up with steroids, both her and her boyfriend were on steriods at the time. If I can find a pic I'll post it. Dog looked like Stallone from Rocky IV
© 24hourcampfire