Home
Posted By: simonkenton7 Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Lead story on CBS News tonight at 6:30 with Nora O'Donnell, the main news outlet of the day for CBS, even more top secret documents found at Biden's house. Supposedly his lawyers found these documents, and turned them over to the FBI. CBS News has been the Propaganda Wing of the Democrat Party for at least 7 years. Why would they run such a damaging story, as the lead story tonight.

Why wouldn't Biden's lawyers, who are even more crooked than Joe is, just destroy these documents? We also know that the FBI has been working for the Dems for at least 6 years. Why didn't the FBI collude with the media, to sweep this under the rug?

Biden just announced last week that he is running in2024. The Dem leadership, starting with Obama, who has made no secret of his contempt for Biden, has decided that Joe has to go! Mr. Biden, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of the scheming radical Libs at CBS News and the FBI?

cbsnews.com
CBS News has learned that more documents marked classified from Joe Biden's tenure as vice president were found in at least one additional location than previously known. The discovery was made after lawyers for Mr. Biden found the first batch of roughly 10 documents at a private office in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 2.

It is not clear when the additional documents with classified markings were found.

A source familiar with the Justice Department's review did not identify the additional location where documents were found. The U.S. attorney charged with investigating the Biden documents is aware of the additional documents, but sources couldn't say where these documents are being housed.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment. Lawyers designated by Mr. Biden to handle his post-vice presidency papers did not respond to multiple phone calls.

NBC News first reported that additional Biden documents with classified markings were found at another location.
Posted By: ribka Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
His attorneys were cleaning his office? I’m sure this wasn’t manufactured

Lol
Posted By: hanco Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Believe it when I see it !
Posted By: 700LH Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Ain't nobody gonna do nuffin,,,,

Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Biden resigns under pressure, Kamel toe takes over, Newsome is VP.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Nothing happens by accident. They are probably ready to get rid of him. But I’ll only believe it when I see it.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: rainshot Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Biden hasn’t made one decision since he was installed. He is their placeholder and scapegoat in case things go south. If he gets ran off it’s because of the bigger plan. He was born a sh*t for brains idiot and he was a good team player.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Here's what's baffling to me. The first batch of documents that was found was found at a think tank office that Biden used AFTER his term as VP.

Why would he have top secret documents at the think tank office? Who there would have the clearance AND the need to know?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by hanco

I’d say the same, but we all know not a damn thing will be done about it.
Nothing will ever happen to the Biden Crime Family unless the People have enough of this Bullschitt.

Oh, and when do y’all reckon the Waffen ATF will arrest Crackhead Hunter for lying on a form 4473 ???

Never gonna happen as long as the DOJ, FBI, ATF ect ect ect are running interference 24/7 for the Criminal POS Biden’s. 😡
Posted By: Teal Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
As I said before, this is how they get rid of him. Especially since he didn't have declass authority when he took them. Enter Newsom/Harris 2024

The low amount of papers is troubling tho. You will 'accidentally' take a bankers box full. Its in the stack. You don't "accidentally" take these little bits. Betting they're very specific in nature.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden hasn’t made one decision since he was installed. He is their placeholder and scapegoat in case things go south. If he gets ran off it’s because of the bigger plan. He was born a sh*t for brains idiot and he was a good team player.
This.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
It’s the event we all knew was coming (except his dumb ass) The (D)’s are about to push him in front of a bus.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Joe made it past the 2 year mark.

Get ready for 10 years of President Harris.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
It’s the event we all knew was coming (except his dumb ass) The (D)’s are about to push him in front of a bus.

Yep. Right when the investigations begin....

Sad how easily the American public is so easily manipulated
Posted By: Diesel Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Getting ready for newsome.

What a snakepit.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Here's what's baffling to me. The first batch of documents that was found was found at a think tank office that Biden used AFTER his term as VP.

Why would he have top secret documents at the think tank office? Who there would have the clearance AND the need to know?

I’m sure they accidentally fell out of a briefcase
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

Yep...It was either top secret docs or he’s going to be exposed for smelling 6 year old girls underwear.

Either way, the D’s know their delusional idiot can’t run in 2024 without getting crushed by a Republican.

🦫

Paul top secret documents are extremely common as are ts security clearances now
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
bet they were planted for the plan so he don't run in 2024
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Relax guys.

Ain't nobody gonna do a damn thing.

Have you not learned the democrat double standard by now?

They can do what they want when they want, to whom they want. No consequences.
President Harris.

I just puked in my mouth.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
best day for America & 24 HR members

when this fuggin' brainless POS is gone

Let's Pray...........
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
President Harris.

I just puked in my mouth.

the scarey part.............................
Foxnews will run with this hoax the next few weeks 24/7 for all of the normy boomer patriots
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Much like the ones found in Florida a few months ago?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Biden is toast.

I'm not saying Biden will be prosecuted. He won't. This was also a lead story on ABC News tonight, as well as on NBC with Lester Holt. This is how The Establishment gets rid of Biden. The election starts in just a few months. These documents have been in Joe's possession for 5 years, funny how they just got leaked.

Also, since now Biden's own lawyers admit he did the exact same thing Trump did, with the secret documents at Mar-a-Lago, this gives the Feds the excuse to let the Trump case go away. Can't prosecute Biden, you can't prosecute Trump. Trump has real good lawyers and his "documents" trial would have been a farce.

No it doesn't open the door for Kamala. Dems know she is a loser.

How do y'all like Governor Newsome?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Is this Going to be investigated by the same campfire sleuths as the Idaho murder?

#columbo
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Vice Presidents can declassify documents?
Apples to billiard balls comparison dumbfugk.

So caldumb can VPs declassify and hold classified documents?

Your third rate goober Illinois education sure paid off

Crawl back in your broken down methed out singlewide and brush your one toof. Lol
Good news the trusted nbc is on it

God bless these journalists

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Biden is toast.

I'm not saying Biden will be prosecuted. He won't. This was also a lead story on ABC News tonight, as well as on NBC with Lester Holt. This is how The Establishment gets rid of Biden. The election starts in just a few months. These documents have been in Joe's possession for 5 years, funny how they just got leaked.

Also, since now Biden's own lawyers admit he did the exact same thing Trump did, with the secret documents at Mar-a-Lago, this gives the Feds the excuse to let the Trump case go away. Can't prosecute Biden, you can't prosecute Trump. Trump has real good lawyers and his "documents" trial would have been a farce.

Could you imagine ?

cameltoe at the helm ?
Originally Posted by ribka

Crawl back in your broken down methed out singlewide and brush your one toof. Lol

He’d give his heroes ole Lying Hiden Biden and the Halfican a blow job in a heartbeat. 🤪
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’d give his heroes ole Lying Hiden Biden and the Halfican a blow job in a heartbeat. 🤪

Obama love himself meth mouthed pillow biters like caldumb for hiding the Halfrican sausage

Lmao
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Could you imagine ?

cameltoe at the helm ?

Can you even imagine how fuggin stupid a word salad speech her State of The Union Address would be ???🤪
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Why on Earth would they want to replace the perfect manchurian candidate they installed in the white house? A rubber stamp yes man who questions nothing and obeys his handlers and has no clue about what is going on? No, they don’t want to replace him. Something else is up.
just fur joey

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Steve Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

Lol

At $3K an hour they'd better do windows.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I’d say the same, but we all know not a damn thing will be done about it.
Nothing will ever happen to the Biden Crime Family unless the People have enough of this Bullschitt.

Oh, and when do y’all reckon the Waffen ATF will arrest Crackhead Hunter for lying on a form 4473 ???

Never gonna happen as long as the DOJ, FBI, ATF ect ect ect are running interference 24/7 for the Criminal POS Biden’s. 😡
Filling out the required spaces on the 4473 is forced testimony and unconstitutional.
Posted By: ackleydave Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Why on Earth would they want to replace the perfect manchurian candidate they installed in the white house? A rubber stamp yes man who questions nothing and obeys his handlers and has no clue about what is going on? No, they don’t want to replace him. Something else is up.
I think they have a better grasp of Joeys dementia trajectory than we do. They got to get rid of him before the next election so they are getting the ball rolling early. I really thought Harris would be replaced first as she is totally unelectable.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by rainshot

He was known as being the dumbest man in D.C. when he was a senator. Oh, a pox on everybody in Delaware for voting for that dumbass all these decades.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Anybody else find it comical that Biden has a “think tank”?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Actually I think his aunt Nancy will get the job. But, the dems have been holding on to this for a while. That was no accident.

kwg
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

She can’t even wipe her butt without instructions.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Someone's gotta tell him what to say besides Jill.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Why would he have top secret documents at the think tank office?

$54MM of the funding for the think tank was provided by chinks.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
This isn't a remove him now move, it is the beginning of a "you aren't running in 2024" campaign.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

I'm not sure this is the event but the commies need to deep six him. They will fire off till they succeed.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I'm not sure this is the event but the commies need to deep six him. They will fire off till they succeed.

This was known in 2019 that he was a one term useful idiot

No one with an iq above 78 is surprised

Miss Graham the great conservative patriot is going save the country now. Bet he’s on deep state Hannity tomorrow

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/second-cache-classified-biden-documents-found-different-location
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Biden is toast!

Hellfire.....you're dumber than he is if you think that!!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I don’t understand why people say this. There is no one that likes her, respects her, nor wants her to be POTUS.

Not us on the right, not RINOs, not democrats, and not the media.

Kamalatoe will never be president.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
No. Those were declassified.

Joey’s we’re classified and top secret. Biden is a criminal.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
A lot of people have predicted that Biden would not see the end of his term in office. This scenario has been written thousands of times right here on these boards.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

I'll sleep well tonight comforted in the certain knowledge there are great and honorable men looking out for America even when they are no longer receiving a government paycheck.

God bless our honorable president, Joseph Biden and his hard working and dedicated offspring.
Posted By: Dre Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
I’m with the nothing will happen group.
Same for killary.
What about all the names from maxwell/Epstein case ?
Create a diversion and move on like nothing happened.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

think China.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
My take is the deep state is up to something. Even if the documents were just found there like they are making out, it would have been to easy to have just moved them back where they belonged with no one being the wiser. They were "found" for a reason.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

Not sure, but it looks like this is, or could be, the Dem's game plan....
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Biden Aides Find Second Batch of Classified Docs at New Location: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/classified-documents-joe-biden/2023/01/11/id/1104015/

"We all know why it was kept secret — right before the midterms — that Joe Biden kept classified documents at his Chinese-funded 'think tank,'" Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., tweeted Tuesday.
Biden is toast.

How about this for a connection. Joe had classified documents and has to leave the Whitehouse. If Joe can't stay because he had classified documents, then Trump can't be president either. It's a tit for tat. Joe must go and Donald can't come back in 2024. They were both bad boys. No one get's prosecuted but Donald is washed up. Let's see if that argument shows up. My take is the democRATs will do whatever it takes to keep Donald from making a comeback.

kwg
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

I absolutely agree. It has some convoluted or inverted relation to the Mar a Lago document seizure, obviously: but I can’t figure how or to what end. And to what benefit for them and damage to Trump.

It’s like speaking in double negatives

Maybe I’m over-thinking it.
Could be as stooped a ploy as - “ahh look, they were White House dinner menu choices! Hahaha! Everybody makes mistakes! We cooperated. No big deal!

But that ORANGE MAN! HE HAD THE NUKE CODES IN HIS WIFE’S UNMENTIONABLES DRAWER! And FOUGHT ABOUT IT!”
Originally Posted by kwg020
Biden is toast.

How about this for a connection. Joe had classified documents and has to leave the Whitehouse. If Joe can't stay because he had classified documents, then Trump can't be president either. It's a tit for tat. Joe must go and Donald can't come back in 2024. They were both bad boys. No one get's prosecuted but Donald is washed up. Let's see if that argument shows up. My take is the democRATs will do whatever it takes to keep Donald from making a comeback.

kwg

This makes some sense
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Brandon's not going anywhere.

This will be stonewalled, glossed over & no charges ever brought.

The Demons don't care about all the bad press as elections are over until '24 & they will just make sure that for whatever reason, Brandon doesn't run again.

Even they are not so stupid to even consider running him, nor are they very interested in installing Kumala unless Brandon just suddenly keels over.

They have at least 50% of the voters that they'll never lose.

And besides that Trump isn't really a threat anymore as he's simply not electable. Unless the country completely implodes.....................soon.

MM
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by kwg020
Biden is toast.

kwg

Yeah, whatever the Real Motive behind this is, I pretty sure it has something to do with prosecuting Trump.

It’s always about Getting Trump with these people, always, this is no different
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
110% Planned and Staged.

Follow the money...
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
I'm a little surprised they are going with this ruse and don't just Arkancide him and put statues of him up all over the place for saving America from Trump and "facism". It would be so easy to slip him some goodbye juice instead of the "talkie drugs" he gets infused with every weekend.

Maybe that is plan b.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by Reloder28

She can’t even wipe her butt without instructions.

She's part Indian and part African.. which raises serious doubt she even bothers to wipe her butt.. or even thinks about it...

If you've ever been around people from Africa and/or India.... no one would have to explain that to you...

For the few that do wipe their butts, their fingers are usually the " T.P." they are using...
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

I believe it.

First, it dilutes their "case" against Trump if ignored, and second, we're two years out from the next presidential election.

(And I don't believe it's an accident.)
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
my guess is that biden's owners/handlers realize that his always limited usefulness has run out. Only a deep insider in the administration could have orchestrated these events.
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Don’t you think it odd that Ms. Tinker Bell jumped right on Mr. Pudd’n ..

I mean Really ..

All the Constitutional Digression this Administration has
had and Ms. Limpy finally took the Rooster out of his Mouth..

Oh Tinker Bell what about the Withdrawal from Afghanistan..

Leaving 85 Billion in Lethal Weaponry behind to foment Unrest in the World ..

Their setting Mr. Pudd’n Up ..
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Brandon's not going anywhere.

This will be stonewalled, glossed over & no charges ever brought.

The Demons don't care about all the bad press as elections are over until '24 & they will just make sure that for whatever reason, Brandon doesn't run again.

Even they are not so stupid to even consider running him, nor are they very interested in installing Kumala unless Brandon just suddenly keels over.

They have at least 50% of the voters that they'll never lose.

And besides that Trump isn't really a threat anymore as he's simply not electable. Unless the country completely implodes.....................soon.

MM
If Joe is running again it's because he knows the fix is in. We're talking democRATs here.

kwg
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
We'll know it's a setup when they drag Kanswala Harris into it
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
My take is the deep state is up to something. Even if the documents were just found there like they are making out, it would have been to easy to have just moved them back where they belonged with no one being the wiser. They were "found" for a reason.

Yep.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Here's a conspiracy theory for ya:

The reason the dems wanted McCarthy so badly as Speaker is because he's bought and paid for. They axe Joe and the hoe and guess who's next in line?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

Everyone despises Harris.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23

Very good catch there Paul.

As Paul has said, Biden was not vice president during the time the office at Penn was acquired for him. Trump was president at the time.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...lassified-documents-at-penn-biden-center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

So he had no right to any classified documents at all.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Very good catch there Paul.

And why did Hunter have keys to the office made for the guy in charge of China's Belt and Road initiative?

Link
Originally Posted by rickt300

As Paul has said, Biden was not vice president during the time the office at Penn was acquired for him. Trump was president at the time.

Ole LostHisDick60 AKA CalledScum couldn’t resist trying to suck Lying Hiden Biden’s dick every chance he gets.
It’s what F.aggot DemoRat’s do.
Odd that "lawyers" or "aides" would be giving statements on documents found at an old office or two that Biden left laying around, could this be the effect of Jordan's "weaponization of govt agencies" investigation?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
The Mar a Lago estate was and is overseen by Secret Service agents so there was at least some level of access to the documents that Trump had locked in his office.

Biden’s documents were reportedly in an unguarded office and this morning there are reports of more documents found in his garage! 😳
Originally Posted by navlav8r
The Mar a Lago estate was and is overseen by Secret Service agents so there was at least some level of access to the documents that Trump had locked in his office.

Biden’s documents were reportedly in an unguarded office and this morning there are reports of more documents found in his garage! 😳

Amazing! This seems to herald an outpouring of things to come. Incredible that the office was used to funnel funds from the Chinese into the college and Biden received between 700 and 900 thousand dollars from the Chinese for his trouble. I want McConnell investigated next.
Posted By: geedubya Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
I've heard it said that "timing is everthing"

Could it be that "Brandon" has served his purpose.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...uments-found-joe-bidens-delaware-garage/

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Doocy confronts Biden.

DOOCY: "Classified materials next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?!"

BIDEN: "My Corvette's in a locked garage so it's not like it's sitting on the street."

DOOCY: "So the material was in a locked garage?"

BIDEN: "Yes as well as my Corvette."

https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1613567182604234753
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Who is the person making the decision to torpedo Joe?
Reminder:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1612598929345941506
Posted By: Redneck Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Yawn. Now, if he wuz a GOP, the cops would be raiding his house, car, offices, toilet, closets, basement carpets, housekeeper's effects, ad nauseum...
Posted By: PaleRider Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
This way they can still pursue Trump for the classified documents (in addition to tax issues) he had and try to stop him from running in 2024, and they can say Slow Joe can't run either if they are both found guilty of some charges - that way they can get rid of two problems.
Remains to be seen if they can make anything stick on Trump, but they will continue to try.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/12/23
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Needs to stop by Lowes for a refill.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by PaleRider
This way they can still pursue Trump for the classified documents (in addition to tax issues) he had and try to stop him from running in 2024, and they can say Slow Joe can't run either if they are both found guilty of some charges - that way they can get rid of two problems.
Remains to be seen if they can make anything stick on Trump, but they will continue to try.
[quote=PaleRider]

This is what my first thought was as well. Anything to hit the DJT including their hero FJB.

As also stated earlier though VP doesn’t have Executive privileges like DJT did not that anyone in the MSM would ever distinguish between those facts
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Lol

Yeah, and his aides. And naturally they went to the MSM and law with it to hang their boss.

Remember, this is the guy who bragged about the way he got a prosecutor fired in Ukraine AND bragged to the world about how he and Zero set up the greatest Election Fraud system in history.

And he's not the real Joe Biden. Where is the real Joe Biden?

And Q said, "How do you slip one in?

And Trump said this is not the same Joe Biden we knew years ago (a clue).

And everyone knows he has dementia and won't be prosecuted, or will we be TOLD he was prosecuted?

It's time to start connecting some dots. Just saying.

Yeah. He got 81 million votes without campaigning. Really.

whistle
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And now Q asks what advantages we may have if the Patriots have their playbook.

Stevie Wonder, you keep on eating pages out of the MSM Playbook.

I'm getting some popcorn. It's a great show.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]ill be loving you

Posted By: akrange Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
The Stroke of 12 you will be Visited…
How many more of these caches of Top Secret Documents will be getting found?
So, uh, like what was the Bidets personal counsel doing digging around in the Bidets locked garage and ......?

In his personal file cabinets?
Posted By: RAS Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Now that the House has changed hands, money and resources will be going to find out exactly how did the Biden’s get multiple millions from foreign actors. You know, over any other dysfunctional family where the father is a pedo and the son is a crackhead.
Originally Posted by RAS
Now that the House has changed hands, money and resources will be going to find out exactly how did the Biden’s get multiple millions from foreign actors. You know, over any other dysfunctional family where the father is a pedo and the son is a crackhead.

BINGO

And Trump is playing with golf balls and Melania at MAL.

Originally Posted by RAS

BS. Stevie Wonder said the Rs are as bad as the Ds, but then again:

Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by ironbender

I don’t understand why people say this. There is no one that likes her, respects her, nor wants her to be POTUS.

Nobody wanted Biden to be POTUS either. Yet look where we are.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
"Q" orchestrated the whole thing!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
"Q" orchestrated the whole thing!

BS, Q is a Larp. Don't believe it ask CNN.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ironbender

Nobody wanted Biden to be POTUS either. Yet look where we are.

Yeah. Look where we are. Who is the POTUS? whistle
Amazing. Brandon is perfectly lucid and on point through Dooceys questions. So, situational dementia is a thing. Who knew.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

There are plenty of reasons to get rid of the dumbass. Imagine how much he has become privy to over the last two years. Then consider his idiotic diarrhea of the mouth. If you were responsible for half the [bleep] the Marxists have done, would you want Biden to be your spokesperson? It’s just a matter of time before he spills the beans. And they don’t want him to run again.
Posted By: blanket Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Nothing will happen
Posted By: Waders Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Michelle Obama will be the Dem nominee in 2024.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by Waders
Michelle Obama will be the Dem nominee in 2024.

I used to think the same thing, but then all these videos of her dick printing in her dress and whatnot started coming up. Sure makes you realize why Obama ushered in the tranny era.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
the entire world knows that the Clintons are corrupt, murderous & treasonous filth that deserve to be shoved under a maximum security prison for life

With all the evidence, has anything been done about them ? Sh it, they even nominated the cu nt to run for POTUS

Nothing happens accidentally or by discovery .... This is a plan for something bigger
Houston_2, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Funkybone, Gayghost, when yall get back from the grandkids BB games, do you think we will get to have a peek at the info Pedo Joe sold the Chynese? whistle

IIRC someone tried to give you pukes a clue. IIRC he said

Originally Posted by Swamplord
the entire world knows that the Clintons are corrupt, murderous & treasonous filth that deserve to be shoved under a maximum security prison for life

With all the evidence, has anything been done about them ? Sh it, they even nominated the cu nt to run for POTUS

Nothing happens accidentally or by discovery .... This is a plan for something bigger

You forgot, there is a new sheriff in town.

Kilery was a traitorus bitch but she had a clue.

$$$$$$$$$$$ There is a reason Q said there is Panic in DC.$$$$$$$$$

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]acer aspire v5 keyboard issues
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Yep, right on schedule.
Mr. Pudd’n Lives ..

And His Demise is Greatly Overstated…
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Yep, right on schedule.

And Moochell, well, he chokes on a dick.
Posted By: hatari Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
What the outcome.

Garland names Special Prosecuter. In record time they will hold a press conference and proclaim
“While we are concerned with the allegations, no reasonable prosecuter would file charges in such a case. Let’s move on”

See Pizzagate
Posted By: DMc Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Kameltoe's legacy will be pardoning both Bidens...
Posted By: ButchA61 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Here's a random thought:

What if they use the 25th Amendment and oust brain damaged Biden, and also "the 'Ho" Harris, and that leaves the new Speaker of The House, Kevin McCarthy as President. God helps us all...
Posted By: shootem Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
If Biden had any love from the in crowd Obozo would just say he had declared the docs no longer classified when Pedojo wanted to “transfer”them. Appears that ain’t happening. Not being a good loser the Sniffer in Chief might just do some blurting if he manages to use both brain cells at once. Jill & MethHead on the contrary will take some money and run (alive). If deemed unable to mute, The Big Guy might get a promotion to Dead President.
Posted By: hicountry Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I also believe the Democrats pulled the plug on Dementia Joe.

NFW would they allow the news to come out on the classified docs, as they've known about them for a while.

Second, the shtf on Crack heads laptop.

They are going to take him down.
Posted By: deflave Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
CockSocket and eyeball are good friends.

LOL
Look at the SC Bio ..

Worked with Wray Wray ..

Worked for Rod the Bagel ..

Mr. Pudd’n going to get the Hilarious Dust Off ..

If you want Mr. Pudd’n you have to Impeach Him ..

If he isn’t Impeached then your going to get what you Deserve..

Life is like a Box of Chocolates ..
Posted By: Teal Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Somehow I missed the hanging - Trump was president and ??????????
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by hatari
What the outcome.

Garland names Special Prosecuter. In record time they will hold a press conference and proclaim
“While we are concerned with the allegations, no reasonable prosecuter would file charges in such a case. Let’s move on”

See Pizzagate

Originally Posted by hatari
Ever the pessimist? Your date could have her top off and be giving you a blow job and the only thing crossing your mind would be “I’m never getting laid!”.

Posted By: cisco1 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I understand where Bidens' vette is .....hunters house.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I saw pics of the confiscated docs in boxes at a FBI warehouse.

They were stacked next to the ones from Florida.

The Florida pile was about twice as big.
Posted By: Teal Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

I've actually created, read, and used classified documents - you don't know a damned thing about it.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
This is either Russian disinformation or China's just returning the document that Joe gave them because they have no more use for them, or just blame it on trump
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I doubt we will every know the truth, but somebody and not a Republican did a major hit job on ole Buck Fiden. They timed it so it wouldn't hut the mid terms but look bad after.
if no one knew FJB had these why dint the lawyers just put them in the shredder. let me see I have something that I'm not supposed to have let me see let me see let's just go turn in the cops and make trouble for my self. Professional hit job
Originally Posted by steveredd1
if no one knew FJB had these why dint the lawyers just put them in the shredder. let me see I have something that I'm not supposed to have let me see let me see let's just go turn in the cops and make trouble for my self
Rhetorical, right
Posted By: szihn Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Well if the FBI has all the evidence I am sure Biden is safe. They soft pitch and cover for the communist and globalist. NO ONE is worthy of less respect then the FBI.
Originally Posted by szihn
Well if the FBI has all the evidence I am sure Biden is safe. They soft pitch and cover for the communist and globalist. NO ONE is worthy of less respect then the FBI.

now they will go into a shredder
Originally Posted by steveredd1
Originally Posted by szihn

now they will go into a shredder
Not this time,
Posted By: ribka Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by Teal

I've actually created, read, and used classified documents - you don't know a damned thing about it.

cal dumb's moron sock puppet isn't working to too well lol
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Biden wants to go out on top, as a sitting President, and get the FDR / JFK treatment. Riderless horse with boots backwards, people lining the street, photo of some black guy with a trumpet blubbering and boo-hooing after playing taps, media jìzzing in their pants over him. It's what an elderly narcissist (ie, a career politician) would want.

The puppet masters don't give a damn about any of that and want him out of the way.
Posted By: Steve Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1613700648218005506
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I doubt we will every know the truth, but somebody and not a Republican did a major hit job on ole Buck Fiden. They timed it so it wouldn't hut the mid terms but look bad after.

Yes. They waited until after the elections to release this story. Very well orchestrated political hit.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Lol

Since when do attorneys clean offices? LOL
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by Teal

cal dumb's moron sock puppet isn't working to too well lol

Other than totally proving what a dumbass he is. LOL
Posted By: benchman Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Trump, as President, had the authority to declassify documents. Biden, as VP, did not. How many documents there were, is irrelevant.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Sure you did dumb fu ck.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
"How do y'all like Governor Newsome?"

I don't!

Here's the way I see things happening. First a fast track impeachment of Bider. Harris becomes President. After a few month she's removed for inefficiency or some similar excuse and Newsome takes the White House. That's about as scary a scenario that I can think of on short notice.
PJ
Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Remember-
Demented joey had classified documents stored in (what was at the time) crackhead hunters home.

Trump did not have classified documents.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol

Since when do attorneys clean offices? LOL

4K a Hour Cleanse..

Doubt it ..

It was Plumbers..

Not the 80 Dollar a Hour ones but Plumbers none the Less .
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I don't know if it has been noted or elaborated on, but there seems to be an effort by the Left to downplay this relative to the Trump documents. As usual, the opposite is true. The Biden documents were held by him in an unsecure location while he was a former VICE President. Trump is a former (not really, but officially) PRESIDENT. I think this may be significant but it seems to have been overlooked.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
Originally Posted by PaleRider
That's my point. Other than the democRATs will try to prosecute Donald and will let Joe walk. You said it with less words.

kwg
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23
I took an anti-nausea pill this morning, and watched the first 15 minutes of Morning Joe on MSNBC.

Yes, it is a problem, but what Trump did is MUCH WORSE. All the Lib "journalists" agreed.

I turned off the tv.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Biden is Toast - 01/13/23

Except, STUPID, President Trump as PRESIDENT had every right to declassify them (which he did) whereas what Biden did as VICE PRESIDENT, he had NO AUTHORITY to do so. And do I need to explain to you (rhetorical question), the documents he had where in a place funded by the CHICOMS and in an UNAUTHORIZED spaces both here and in his house?
© 24hourcampfire