Home
Posted By: las She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
No not that!

I'm talking about my dog. She has lately begun to fake having a ball or small toy in her mouth so I'll try to get it (pay attention to her!).

She will press her mouth down hard against sofa or carpet, protect it with both paws, and play-growl. Too lazy to go get one????

Nah- I faked her out a couple times that way with my hands last week.

She learns fast!
Posted By: KFWA Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
sounds like a smart dog

We have a lovable dog that isn't too bright, he's good for cuddling up next to you and sleeping

and another dog that has an incredible vocabulary she understands, I'm constantly amazed at how much she understands
Posted By: 12344mag Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
Lol, "Let's see how dumb he is".......
Posted By: SuperCub Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
Who trains whom?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, "Let's see how dumb he is".......

LOL! laugh
Posted By: wabigoon Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
laugh Our first Sheltie, Anne, I backed away from the kitchen sink, and stepped on her foot, she yelped, and I made a fuss over her.
After that she would carry a foot when she wanted attention. She was a good dog!
Posted By: deflave Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
Originally Posted by las
No not that!

I'm talking about my dog. She has lately begun to fake having a ball or small toy in her mouth so I'll try to get it (pay attention to her!).

She will press her mouth down hard against sofa or carpet, protect it with both paws, and play-growl. Too lazy to go get one????

Nah- I faked her out a couple times that way with my hands last week.

She learns fast!

I would have her put down.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
Thought this was another Tulsi Second Amendment thread……..
Posted By: 673 Re: She's faking it.... - 01/17/23
LOL, I also had a dog that had hurt its paw somehow and received sympathy from everyone, it wasn't long and I realized he was lifting the other paw too whenever someone came around.
© 24hourcampfire