Home
Greta Thunberg staged at her own arrest at a coal mine in Germany where she was protesting.

Newsweek archive link

Why would she do this when there would obviously be footage showing it was fake? She is desperate to stay in the spotlight, but I don't see how staging an arrest helps.
She's a dumbass trying to stay relevant. She's probably realizing that she's getting too old to go back to high-school.
Guaranteed she owns and drives Tesla’s. It’s a type.
How dare you!
Originally Posted by tdbob
She's a dumbass trying to stay relevant. She's probably realizing that she's getting too old to go back to high-school.

Yep, she doesn't have the "effect" as she used to, so she needed a boost. If you're dumb enough to buy into that sch!t in the first place.
Well, she’s retarded.
Almost feel sorry for her. She's been brain washed by her parents since the day she was born, and now she thinks she's somehow relevant.
Bad publicity is good publicity. She is not relevant anymore, her time in the sun is fading and she is doing anything in an attempt to get free press.
Attention whore. She isn't 16 any longer so she needs to do something to stay in the spotlight.
Don't feel sorry for her, boys. That girl's been able to put many, many $$$$$$ in the bank. Still out there grifting. For a grifter, there are never enough $$$$$$.

Just sayin'. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That girl's been able to put many, many $$$$$$ in the bank.

Until she realizes her parents stole it all.
More importantly, why did the German gov't collude with her? Polizei actors?
Free advertisement for her look how far around the world the story traveled.
Stickfight: Can you say "attention whore"?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
who cares? Certainly no one in my household..
Stupid little biotch knows nothing about anything. Fook her.
Expect harvard to the rescue any minute now with an honorary doctrate and tenured professorship.....
I almost posted a pic of her being "gently carried" by the faux police the other day.
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Polizei actors?

That looks likely.
She’s a bigger fake than the climate change agenda. She speaks against consumerism but poses for the cover of Vogue magazine and buys $25,000 chairs for her luxury condo. Rules for thee but not for me.

Nick
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Well, she’s retarded.

No more than any other democrat.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Well, she’s retarded.

She’s got that going for her, which is nice.

Osky
Why does she do ANYTHING she does?
The only thing she craves is attention and she will go to any lengths to get it.
The WEF and climate change whackos ditched Greta for a smoking hot 19yo Iranian babe.
Doesn’t look like she’s missed many meals.
I'd like to see some reporter note that her artificial fiber coat, that actually at some point came from an oil well, and did that concern her at some level?
I'll never forget the drill platform that paused in Seattle a few years ago on the way to Alaska...literally a thousand protesters, U Dub, Earth First, Greenpeace, Sierra Club...all paddled out in Elliot Bay for the big photo op in? You guessed it, 100% plastic kayaks and attired in the most fashionable Patagonia and Columbia outerwear made from artificial fibers. The media ignored the irony.
A twisted little dweeb.
Total crap. The police work for the folks who are supporting everything she stands for.
21 hours ago — Greta Thunberg's net worth was over a million ... Even though multiple sites have estimated Greta's net worth to be around $100,000 she claims she ...
Personally, i never thought she was "great."

Thank me later.....
© 24hourcampfire