Home
https://www.remington.com/360buckhammer.html

https://www.remington.com/360buckhammer/360buckhammer-ballistics.html
I'll get one in the right platform. It would be great with cast bullets/pistol bullets.
LOL, yeah way to go Remington, now do what you do best, don't make brass, don't make ammo, don't market it properly, don't work with firearm manufactures, ...

Then proudly display it on the useless shelf along side you 30 Rem AR, which had potential if your head was not up your ass.
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL, yeah way to go Remington, now do what you do best, don't make brass, don't make ammo, don't market it properly, don't work with firearm manufactures, ...

Then proudly display it on the useless shelf along side you 30 Rem AR, which had potential if your head was not up your ass.

Henry has a handful of rifles being chambered for it.
A box of doughnuts says you'll see some CVA single shots as well.

Not to mention you can form cases from 30/30 brass. Try forming 35 Rem cases.

Any other pearls?
YAWN
Ain't this just a little longer case than a .357 maximum??
First the Winchester 350 Legend, now the Remington 360 Buckhammer?! Expect both to be left on the shelf during the next 'ammo crisis'
Seems like they took Winchester’s idea but gave us a .357 instead of a stupid .355. That’s shrewd business acumen. Can’t imagine them twisting it wrong like Remington has be known to do.
Yup, be a bunch of cheap guns built for it!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
First the Winchester 350 Legend, now the Remington 360 Buckhammer?! Expect both to be left on the shelf during the next 'ammo crisis'

Remington is notorious for Dropping The Ball, expect those that purchase a rifle in this to find NO Ammo and NO brass in 3-2-1. Think 30 Rem AR
Looks like a big 30 carbine round..
I don't think Remington did their market research
Wanna bet Remington has yet to discuss this cartridge with Die manufactures, Powder and bullet manufactures (load data) and major firearms manufactures before launching.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

LOL, ya think!
Slice off .308 brass at the shoulder, and a .429 bullet fits pretty nicely. Rimless, feeds through the same bolt actions that run the .308, and a Savage 110 with the barrel nut can be headspaced in a matter of minutes. I've got chamber reamers and a set of case forming dies a friend had custom made for the round, which shall remain nameless in case he decides to go into production. I've built up a few rifles for him, and they drop deer like the hammer of Thor.
Don't see much advantage of it over the 30-30 in the thick stuff. Likely more recoil too.
Other than a bit smaller bullet, it's not much different than the 375 or 38-55 Winchester. And yes, Rem will probably bungle it. What else is new ?
there used to be a wildcat (there once was a wildcat?) that was the .30-30 necked up to .35

Wonder if this is any different?

I think the purpose was to rebore pitted .30-30 barrels, back when labor was a lot cheaper than materials.
Case looks like a straight wall .30-30. If I wanted a serious .35 it would be a .35 Rem/.358 Win or a .35 Whelen. Meanwhile, back in the swamps, my .38-55 spits a 350 gr chunk of lead just fine.
Other than a bit smaller bullet, it's not much different than the 375 or 38-55 Winchester. And yes, Rem will probably bungle it. What else is new ?
Straight wall cartridges were obsolete 100 years ago.
That actually sounds really interesting!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Slice off .308 brass at the shoulder, and a .429 bullet fits pretty nicely. Rimless, feeds through the same bolt actions that run the .308, and a Savage 110 with the barrel nut can be headspaced in a matter of minutes. I've got chamber reamers and a set of case forming dies a friend had custom made for the round, which shall remain nameless in case he decides to go into production. I've built up a few rifles for him, and they drop deer like the hammer of Thor.

Didn't Desart Eagle do something like that at one point?

Another interesting one would be the 35 Remington necked up to .429.
Originally Posted by justin10mm

That may be, from a technology perspective. But lots of states require a straight wall cartridge in a rifle, by law. Otherwise you are stuck with a shotgun.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Case looks like a straight wall .30-30. If I wanted a serious .35 it would be a .35 Rem/.358 Win or a .35 Whelen. Meanwhile, back in the swamps, my .38-55 spits a 350 gr chunk of lead just fine.

Agreed

Not for me I Love my 450 Bushmaster
It’s a thumper

Hank
Please forget that it's a 150 year old design. Please forget the 30-30 or 35 Rem or a 100 others can out perform it.

It's simply designed for states that require straight wall rifle cartridges under a certain case length to be legal for deer hunting. Otherwise, they have to use slugs or BP.

Like they did with 5MM gun owners decades ago
Originally Posted by Craigster

Yup
All I need is a reamer and a set of reloading dies. Have a .357 H&R break action ready to rechamber and at least 100 once fired 30-30 brass that can be annealed and resized. Was thinking of rechambering to .35 Rem but there is no brass or ammo to be found. This round will work for me.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Like they did with 5MM gun owners decades ago

You can't form 5mm brass and load ammo from readily available components. Did you guys go to the same school?
Originally Posted by Sycamore
there used to be a wildcat (there once was a wildcat?) that was the .30-30 necked up to .35

Wonder if this is any different?

I think the purpose was to rebore pitted .30-30 barrels, back when labor was a lot cheaper than materials.

Just STFU
They should sell prostates for this crowd.

LOL, ya think!

When was the last time you killed anything?

But they are now LEGAL for deer hunting in some states.
Originally Posted by Prwlr

And REQUIRED.

Seems some here are missing its purpose...

Prwlr, a regular 30-30 or 35Rem isn't legal in these states, as they are based on bottleneck cases. So, rimmed, straightwall cases should have not been designed after 100 years ago, recent regulation changes have made straightwall cartridges the flavor du jour.
MIGHT be fun in a BFR.......hmmmm
Well Winchester reintroduced the 351 Winchester self-loader, only makes sense Remington would make a rimmed 35 Remington.

Brilliant.

The only thing stupid about it is that they will come....

Meanwhile, where is the R-P stamped 35 Whelen brass?
I like it. The 350 Legend has turned out to be fine deer cartridge and is great with cast bullets. The legend has the advantage of being easily chambered in most action types and the 360 would be nice in a single shot or a lever gun. I bet the Legend runs at higher pressures so ballistics probably won't be that far apart. Still good enough for a lot of deer hunting.
Originally Posted by EdM

No kidding. I mentioned the reason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I thought. can my explanation be that bad?

Originally Posted by gunzo
Please forget that it's a 150 year old design. Please forget the 30-30 or 35 Rem or a 100 others can out perform it.

It's simply designed for states that require straight wall rifle cartridges under a certain case length to be legal for deer hunting. Otherwise, they have to use slugs or BP.
I wonder if JES will be set up for this cartridge. I have a Rossi Rio Grande that would be a good candidate for reboring. Could be kind of cool.
I have been shooting the 358 Bullberry for over 35 years. I have it in a contender pistol and rifle and a Handi rifle. Killed many a deer with them. The only difference is the buckhammer is shortened to 1.8 inches per regulations and the Bullberry round is full length case and slightly bottle necked which does not meet those state requirements. The ballistics are really about the same. Those states that have these requirements do not allow cartridges such as the 38.55 or .375 win. Those cases however can be used to form the buckhammer.
Originally Posted by Lonerider
I have been shooting the 358 Bullberry for over 35 years. I have it in a contender pistol and rifle and a Handi rifle. Killed many a deer with them. The only difference is the buckhammer is shortened to 1.8 inches per regulations and the Bullberry round is full length case and slightly bottle necked which does not meet those state requirements. The ballistics are really about the same. Those states that have these requirements do not allow cartridges such as the 38.55 or .375 win. Those cases however can be used to form the buckhammer.

I'm curious. How can the 38-55 or 375 Win make the Buckhammer? Would you not end up with a bottleneck case?
https://www.ammoland.com/2023/01/federal-ammunition-power-shok-rifle-loads/#axzz7qoSVJJ5l

ANOKA, Minnesota – -(AmmoLand.com)- Federal Ammunition adds two Power-Shok rifle loads in the new 360 Buckhammer cartridge.

Federal Ammunition Power-Shok Rifle Loads

The 180-grain and 200-grain Jacketed Soft Point (JSP) are .358 in diameter and delivers energy and trajectory that match the 30-30 Win., with softer recoil and better accuracy. This brand new straight-wall cartridge—recently launched by Remington Ammunition—is specifically designed for lever-actions and is deadly-accurate past 200 yards. This new product announcement was made at the 2023 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“Decades of reliability and efficiency of Federal Power-Shok JSPs are what has made this product line a legend within hunting camps worldwide,” said Jesse Whiteside, Federal’s Product Management Senior Director. “Two offerings, 180- and 200-grain, in the all-new 360 Buckhammer cartridge are sure to impress lever-gun hunters who set their sights on big game.”

Summary of features include: New 360 Buckhammer cartridge specially designed for lever-action rifles; .358 diameter bullet provides ballistics and power like 30-30 Win., with softer recoil; straight-wall cartridge legal in more previously slug-only areas; Jacketed soft-point bullet; Available in 180- and 200-grain options: MSRP: $36.99, 20-round boxes.

“Our new Buckhammer cartridge meets the needs of a growing market opportunity due to changing laws in traditional shotgun/muzzleloader states,” continued Whiteside. “Within the last five years, several prominent deer-hunting states have passed laws allowing straight-wall cartridges in zones previously designated as shotgun- or muzzleloader-only. The new Buckhammer cartridge adds to the straight-wall list of choices while providing hunters with a powerful and ballistically superior new option.”

For more information on all products from Federal or to shop online, visit www.federalpremium.com.
Reminds me that I still need to take a deer with my 500S&W magnum Mosin Nagant.
What is pressure in cartridge?
Originally Posted by smallfry
What is pressure in cartridge?
The MAP for the 360 Buckhammer is 50K psi.
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

LOL, ya think!

When was the last time you killed anything?
Oh cum on sweetheart, we already had this discussion.

I’m a vegan and I don’t believe in killing animals for sport.

My only firearm is a High Point pistol, it scares me so it stays locked up.

How bout you, ever kill anything? Oh and no pictures please, they make me want to cry, after I through up of course.

Call me
Originally Posted by EdM

I’m pretty sure everyone gets the purpose, it’s the fact that it’s another Remington introduction that’s the problem.

If people didn't kill deer for their meat or whatever, they would over-populate and eat all of your corn, carrots, and arugula before it ever would get to your plate.
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

That may be, from a technology perspective. But lots of states require a straight wall cartridge in a rifle, by law. Otherwise you are stuck with a shotgun.

But, but, some states aren’t gay! Nothin’ wrong with shotguns. They can kill most anything.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

If people didn't kill deer for their meat or whatever, they would over-populate and eat all of your corn, carrots, and arugula before it ever would get to your plate.
I hunt at the Grocery Store, Duno nothing about what you speek.
Originally Posted by HawkI
Well Winchester reintroduced the 351 Winchester self-loader, only makes sense Remington would make a rimmed 35 Remington.

Brilliant.

The only thing stupid about it is that they will come....

Meanwhile, where is the R-P stamped 35 Whelen brass?

The difference is the straight wall case. Some states that's the only rifle cartridge type you can hunt with.
Wow...

.357 Remington Maximum +P.

Amazing...

NOT
Buy a .458WM...

Stuff a .458 American in and be done...

OR... take ANY belted magnum brass... wack it off at the shoulder... and stuff any .458 bullet in it.

I've been doing this for years.
I will give Remington credit for the straight wall and 1.8" case length. AFAIK, that makes it legal in every state that allows rifles. In Indiana, there's never been a straight wall rule, but there was, and still is on public land, a 1.8" case limit.

Too bad 357 Mag single shots are cheap and available. Would make for a good project. I have one, but too sentimental to rechamber it. One of these in a lever action would be fun to hunt with here in IN.
A solution for a problem, that I don't live in any of the states that require that solution...

I picked up two Savage 350 Legends, because they were on Walmart Close Outs...when Walmart here was getting out of the gun biz... $425.00 for the pair of them.

One has a 17 Fireball barrel on it... and the other is getting a 6 x 45 barrel on it, that I've ordered .

one thing the Legend from Savage has me liking is the barrel length and contour.. I ordered both the 17 Fireball and the 6. x 45 from Douglas in the same 18 inch barrel and heavy magnum contour that the 350 Legend barrels were in...
Remington isn't alone. Nobody's making components unless it's for a "latest craze" caliber. Hornady for example has dropped a LOT of calibers from brass production or ammo.
The buckhammer is a tapered case. Trim any of those cases to 1.8 inches, run them threw a die and party on.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Remington isn't alone. Nobody's making components unless it's for a "latest craze" caliber. Hornady for example has dropped a LOT of calibers from brass production or ammo.
Hornady has introduced a few new cartridges over the past several years, most are successful to very successful, same with Nosler.

Remington, ATK, Vista Outdoors, on the other hand has no clue how to market such a product and most important how to keep ammo, components and rifles available.

They can’t even get brass for existing cartridges on the shelf and we are supposed to believe they will fill this niche.

I’ll bet there are plenty of 30 REM AR owners that are patiently waiting for their brass or ammo to hit the shelves.
It's a very good design if there is support from the ammo and gun makers. 30-30 brass and familiar/reliable bullets. Gives about 35Remington performance. What's not to like?

I'd buy one quick if I was in a shotgun zone.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
It's a very good design if there is support from the ammo and gun makers. 30-30 brass and familiar/reliable bullets. Gives about 35Remington performance. What's not to like?

I'd buy one quick if I was in a shotgun zone.

Yep,

You sum it up nicely. I have a couple of Marlins in 35 Remington and can tell you that they work great on deer and hogs. This cartridge is better in that it will be legal in for a lot of hunters and brass can be made from several rimmed cartridges in a pinch.

It will also work in model 94 winchesters which have never been made in 35 Remington.
I’m pretty sure everyone gets the purpose, it’s the fact that it’s another Remington introduction that’s the problem.

Except it isn't. The 360 Buckhammer was jointly introduced by Remington Ammo USA and Henry, not REMARMS.
I think this conversation really sums it up with 2 groups

I live or hunt in an area that is a straight wall cartridge area
I have interest

I don’t live/ hunt in a straight wall cartridge area I really don’t give a crap

The 350 Legend has picked up stream here in MI and seems to be doing well as I posted previously I love my 450 and Daughter, Son in Law and a pile of friends are good with the 450.
I hunted for 20 years with my 50 cal Encore MZ when MI was a shot gun state ( it took me a while to decide to switch to the 450 after it was legal) and was fine with it but when I switched to the 450 it was a very good change

But I sure understand the skepticism of the new latest and greatest most times as many of you do you study if for a few minutes and say hell that’s the same as this cartridge made in 19xx

But most hunters are not you and spot that they are swayed by the influencers

Hank
Originally Posted by boatboy

I have interest

The 350 Legend has picked up stream here in MI and seems to be doing well as I posted previously I love my 450 and Daughter, Son in Law and a pile of friends are good with the 450.
I hunted for 20 years with my 50 cal Encore MZ when MI was a shot gun state ( it took me a while to decide to switch to the 450 after it was legal) and was fine with it but when I switched to the 450 it was a very good change

Hank

And the 3rd group that doesn't live in a screw restriction state but still wants one and that appreciates a straight wall case for slinging lead.
Hornady has introduced a few new cartridges over the past several years, most are successful to very successful, same with Nosler.

Remington, ATK, Vista Outdoors, on the other hand has no clue how to market such a product and most important how to keep ammo, components and rifles available.

They can’t even get brass for existing cartridges on the shelf and we are supposed to believe they will fill this niche.

I’ll bet there are plenty of 30 REM AR owners that are patiently waiting for their brass or ammo to hit the shelves.

And that may be a bit of a chicken/egg deal.

It's not on the shelf because the local dealer isn't ordering it because they're selling multiples of some other cartridge instead. They have finite ordering capabilities and are allocating it to the "sexy" because that's what people are buying and the guns they can get in too.

I have interest

Hank

And the 3rd group that doesn't live in a screw restriction state but still wants one and that appreciates a straight wall case for slinging lead.

Yep you are on it
my Buddy Freddie if you cant kill it or shoot it with a 45-70 its not worth messing with
good point
Hank
I wasn't aware of the older 35-30 wildcat. Sounds like a good one as well.
I'm waiting for S&W to chamber for it. More fun to shoot than my 460 w/no moon clips like the 350L.

I have interest

Hank

Yep you are on it
my Buddy Freddie if you cant kill it or shoot it with a 45-70 its not worth messing with
good point
Hank

Just that it will be a better lead (read cast bullet) slinger than a 35 Rem. I can load any of the thousands of cast bullets I use in my 38/357 revolvers in it.

Doesn't matter, they, just like ALL of them focus on what sells, can't say I blame them, but they stopped producing a whole lot of brass..
I will not use it but welcome any new cartridge that guys can use in restricted areas.By the way Remington is under new ownership now and judging them by past ownership is just plain dumb.
The .308 based wildcat I've been working on can be reloaded using .44 Mag. carbide dies. A 300 grain jacketed softpoint at around 2500 FPS would give that "buckhammer" a run for its money on that clay block. For use in states where the case length isn't an issue, a .30-06 case could get the same treatment- - - - -cut the brass off at the base of the taper, fireform, and use a .429 bullet. The case taper would resemble a .30-06 AI.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Seems like they took Winchester’s idea but gave us a .357 instead of a stupid .355. That’s shrewd business acumen. Can’t imagine them twisting it wrong like Remington has be known to do.
From what I've read it's a. 358 so normal 35 caliber rifle bullets will work fine.
The .357 bullets may or may not be as accurate.

a little more info

Originally Posted by Reloading Bench Site
"Historical Notes:

Although not widely known, the 35-30/30 is one of the oldest wildcats, having originated around the turn of the century. Its original purpose was to salvage worn out 32-40 and 32 Winchester Special barrels by reboring them to 35 caliber. The idea was also implied to improve the performance of Winchester Model 1894 rifles and carbines while staying within the cartridge length and pressure limitations of this action. The 35-30/30 cartridge is based on necking up 30-30 or 32 Winchester Special brass without any other change, although a few rifles have been made up to accept the Ackley Improved version of this case. Recently there has been a rebirth of interest in this cartridge by silhouette shooters who like to use cast bullets. In 1976, Arizona gunsmith Paul Marquart built several 35-30/30 silhouette rifles built on the Remington 788 action, and these quickly established a reputation as being both accurate and effective for the intended sport. Information on these rifles was published in The Fouling Shot, published by the Cast Bullet Association, and other shooters found it promising as a target and hunting cartridge. The 35-30/30 can be loaded to about equal the ballistics of the 35 Remington, and in fact, if Remington hadn't introduced their rimless 35 in 1908, it is highly possible that the necked up 30-30 would have become much more popular than it did. In any event, it is picking up a new but modest following.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

a little more info

Originally Posted by Reloading Bench Site
"Historical Notes:

Although not widely known, the 35-30/30 is one of the oldest wildcats, having originated around the turn of the century. Its original purpose was to salvage worn out 32-40 and 32 Winchester Special barrels by reboring them to 35 caliber. The idea was also implied to improve the performance of Winchester Model 1894 rifles and carbines while staying within the cartridge length and pressure limitations of this action. The 35-30/30 cartridge is based on necking up 30-30 or 32 Winchester Special brass without any other change, although a few rifles have been made up to accept the Ackley Improved version of this case. Recently there has been a rebirth of interest in this cartridge by silhouette shooters who like to use cast bullets. In 1976, Arizona gunsmith Paul Marquart built several 35-30/30 silhouette rifles built on the Remington 788 action, and these quickly established a reputation as being both accurate and effective for the intended sport. Information on these rifles was published in The Fouling Shot, published by the Cast Bullet Association, and other shooters found it promising as a target and hunting cartridge. The 35-30/30 can be loaded to about equal the ballistics of the 35 Remington, and in fact, if Remington hadn't introduced their rimless 35 in 1908, it is highly possible that the necked up 30-30 would have become much more popular than it did. In any event, it is picking up a new but modest following.

Cool ..... While I no longer play with wildcats, that one does seem to be a good one, esp when it was designed.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The .308 based wildcat I've been working on can be reloaded using .44 Mag. carbide dies. A 300 grain jacketed softpoint at around 2500 FPS would give that "buckhammer" a run for its money on that clay block. For use in states where the case length isn't an issue, a .30-06 case could get the same treatment- - - - -cut the brass off at the base of the taper, fireform, and use a .429 bullet. The case taper would resemble a .30-06 AI.
One of my friends did a Mauser up like that.
Sounds like 44 Automag.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=44+automag+cartridge&iax=images&ia=images

Bruce

You missed the point, Craigster. Several midwestern states that previously required shotguns-only now allow rifle cartridges provided they are straight walled. BUT...Remington is about four yers late vs. the .350 Legend, which can be used in an AR15 platform. the .360 Buckhammer can't.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You missed the point, Craigster. Several midwestern states that previously required shotguns-only now allow rifle cartridges provided they are straight walled. BUT...Remington is about four yers late vs. the .350 Legend, which can be used in an AR15 platform. the .360 Buckhammer can't.

Lever action rifles and deer are a combination made in heaven 100 plus years ago. If Reminton can keep the ammo flowing I'm sure Henry can do their part. I killed a deer many years ago with a .357 shooting a 160 grain soft point. In a rifle configuration that would be a lethal combination. If I were to do it again it would be a 158 grain hollow point. It appeared the soft point never expanded a bit. No need for the 200 grain unless you wanted to make the much longer shots.

kwg
I’d go for one if I lived in a state requiring straight walled case. It looks a lot like a 38/55 with lighter bullets to me…..sorta like a 375 Win as mentioned earlier.
If winchester had half a clue they'd reintroduce their .401 Self Loader, redesigned to take common .40 cal bullets and fit in AR15s.
I have always liked a 35 Cal rifle and have been killing deer for years with a 35 Remington, or a 356 Winchester in one Marlin rifle or another. Recently I've been using a 35 Winchester and been very happy with the results. I'd go with a 360 Buckhammer just to try it out. But before I do, it has to be available in a rifle I like and the ammo companies have to put as many boxes of ammo on the shelves as there are 6.5 Creedmoor. I have three different 35 caliber rifles that you can't find ammo for and don't need another one. Until that time comes, I'll pass.

If I needed to shoot a straight wall case to meet the state requirements for deer hunting I'd much rather do it with a lever action than an AR type rifle and I'd have one of the first 360's I could get. Probably see if I could get one built on a Marlin 336 action.
Would be kinda fun in a Ruger Number One.

Blessings, Steve
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Blessings, Steve

Sir - there's not much that isn't neat in a No1 lol.
Originally Posted by Teal

Blessings, Steve

Sir - there's not much that isn't neat in a No1 lol.
Except the 458 Lott. There was nothing fun about that one
Ain't that totally diddly-damn sure? laugh

I really wanted one of the few that they made in .30-30 and missed my chance. Man, that was a cool one.

Blessings, Steve
Ain't that totally diddly-damn sure? laugh

I really wanted one of the few that they made in .30-30 and missed my chance. Man, that was a cool one.

Blessings, Steve

Good to see you, Sir!
It would be a perfect fit for a Ruger #1. I'm of the opinion that single shots should be chambered for rimmed cartridges.
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Except it isn't. The 360 Buckhammer was jointly introduced by Remington Ammo USA and Henry, not REMARMS.

My friend has a new Henry 30-30. Very nice rifle. We tried to sight it in, but the sights ran out of adjustment. Best we could do was a about 6" away from the bull at the 2 o'clock postion.

He ended up ordering an aftermarket set of sights.
Originally Posted by Huntz
By the way Remington is under new ownership now and judging them by past ownership is just plain dumb.

I agree! So far they have collaborated with Henry for rifles and Federal for ammo. This is in addition to their own loadings with 180gr and the exemplary 200gr RNCL bullets. I have an older H&R/NEF 357 Magnum barrel that was rechambered with a 357 Maximum cylinder reamer. The throat is real long and I hope the extra case length of the 360 will clean it up some. I have 35 Rem, 358 Win, and 35 Whelen rifles but I hunt private property with my 357 Maxi. I killed my first bear with a 357 Maxi rifle in 2019 and my son and I have killed several deer with it too.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17955754/360-buckhammer
Gonna be a great revolver cartridge.

Blessings, Steve
I think it would be perfect in a Ruger Number Three.
© 24hourcampfire